Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 2,126 Words
  • 2,581 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 4. Chapter 4

BORIS POV

 

I was lying down on a very firm and comfortable surface. I couldn't tell where I was. I could smell Siam and I knew I was safe with my mate and I was happy.

What is his name,” a voice said from somewhere in the room. I could smell two wolves in the room. One was Siam, he was the one holding me in his arms and the other was the one who had spoken.

My name is Boris Faden,” I said to them opening my eyes. I knew I had startled them because of the way they stared at me. But I was shocked because there were three people in the room not two. I smelled the air again and that's when I noticed it. The two men sitting on the chair did smell alike but not entirely. There was a subtle difference to the way they smelled.

My name's Siam Leidolf and those two are Tate Kerr and Cuan Iver. Welcome to the East Midlands Tundar Pack,” Siam said looking at me.

I smiled at him. I was so happy with where I was laying that I almost forgot my manners. I turned at looked at the two men sitting on the chair in the room. The one he called Cuan was sitting on Tate's lap. They both smiled at me and I returned the smile.

Hello,” I said before I returned to my newly found activity of admiring Siam's beauty.

I kept looking at Siam, I didn't even notice that Cuan and Tate got up and left us alone in the room. I knew that I was acting like a lovesick puppy, but I couldn't stop looking at him. He was gorgeous.

He caressed my cheek with his fingers. I leaned into his palm. Our eyes met and I couldn't help the shiver that ran through my body.

Are you cold,” he whispered.

No, it's not that. It's because of you that I'm shivering’ is what I would have loved saying to him, but at the end nothing came out. I just shook my head and smiled at him.

He had very beautiful eyes. They were silver blue. I had never seen eyes like these and all I wanted to do was keep on looking into them. I felt his arms tighten around me. All I wanted to do was stay like that forever. I felt at peace with him so close. We stayed that way for what seemed to me like a century, but must have been only just a few minutes. A very beautiful woman interrupted us. I wanted to get up, but Siam held me tighter forcing me to stay where I was. She noticed him doing this and chuckled.

Don't get up on my account,” she said sitting down in the chair that Tate and Cuan had just vacated. “My name is Accalia Leidolf. I'm Siam's mother.”

His name is Boris Faden,” Siam answered. I could tell that he was proud of himself given the tone in which he had answered his mother. Even she had an amused look on her face when she asked her next question.

And where does Boris come from?” she asked, looking at Siam expecting him to answer her this time again, but since I never told him the answer to that question, I answered instead.

I'm from France,” I said, they looked at me as if I was crazy.

How did you get here then? You couldn't possibly have swum here.” Siam said looking at me with a weird look on his face.

I laughed. I couldn't believe that he thought I swam all the way from France. I mean there's no way I'd have survived that. Even his mum was laughing at him.

No,” I said in between laughs. “My Aunt lives here, I am visiting with my parents.”

The moment I said that, I stopped laughing. My parents must be worried sick about me. I had to call and tell them where I was. As if he had read my thoughts, Siam proposed that we call my parents immediately, calming me down. I was so grateful when he gave me a cell phone, that I almost dropped it. I couldn't stop trembling. Siam was the one who entered my aunt's house phone number after I relayed it to him. He didn't give me the phone back. He put it on loudspeaker and then laid it on the bed.

Both his mum and him got up, well his mum got up while he tried to, but I was still lying on him and that made it difficult but that didn't stop him from getting up,and trying to leave the room. They were being polite, but I wanted them to stay. I took hold of Siam’s hand to get him to sit back down on the bed, and waved his mom back to the chair she had just vacated. The moment we were all seated, we heard someone pick up the phone.

Hello,” a voice from the other end of the cell said. I immediately knew it was my mum. She sounded so scared and worried.

Hey mum, it's me Boris.”

I could hear her calling my dad to the phone and then I heard my dad’s voice. He was also worried but I could hear in their voices that they were relieved to hear from me. They thought I'd been kidnapped. I blushed because Siam and his mother were here and they heard everything my parents said. After ten minutes of expressing their relief through questions they asked and didn't give me the time to answer, they finally let me speak. I got off Siam’s lap and sat beside him on the bed.

Maman, papa, I've found my mate,” I told them in my native tongue.

For a while, there was silence but it was just the calm before the tempest. My mum literally started howling and my dad just asked me where I was so that they could come down and meet him.

My parents have always known I swung for the other team and they were okay with it. When I first came out to them, after I spent weeks of tormenting myself imagining all the worst-case scenarios that could have happened. They just looked at me and then my dad told my mum to pay up. I mean, I had just released what I thought at that moment, that I was going to destroy their lives and they didn't even look fazed.

My mum had seen the look on my face, and explained that they'd known that I was gay way before I'd even realized it myself. They were just waiting for me to feel safe enough to tell them. They even placed bets on when I would and my dad won.

Siam and his mom hadn't stopped looking at me. I knew speaking in a language before someone who didn't understand it was rude, but I couldn't help myself. I was so excited, but I had wanted so much to share this news with my parents that I couldn't hold back. I always reverted back to french whenever I was excited.

East Midlands,” I told my dad who immediately told my mum to start packing and then asked if he could thank whoever had lent me the phone. I handed the phone over to Siam and watched as he had a conversation with my parents.

I marveled at how he was able to introduce himself to my family and I could tell that my parents were immediately taken by him. I was so happy that I squealed when he said he was Rusty's mate. My parents were confused and both his mum and I had to watch him struggle to explain himself. I had also been wondering why he kept calling me “Rusty” but when he was through with his explanations, I couldn't help but smile.

Siam promised to answer any questions my parents had when they met in person and my parents agreed with him. Siam told them not to worry about calling the Alpha to ask for his permission to enter his pack lands as he was already expecting them.

I couldn't stop staring at him. My stomach chose that moment to make its presence known. Siam hurriedly said goodbye to my parents promising to take care of me and telling them not to forget to call when they got here after all they did need to get directions.

He got off the bed and looked down at me. He offered me his hand to help me up but the moment my feet touched the floor, I fell. Siam caught me before I could complete my fall and then he carried me bridal style, following his mom out of the room.

Thank you,” I said as we reached the stairs. He stopped for a moment and called out to his mom.

Mom, go on ahead and tell the others that we'll be right there. I need to talk to Rustyfor a minute,” he said and his mom nodded and left us standing there.

He had just called me Rusty even though he knew my name. I couldn't help the giggle that left my mouth. It was funnier because I don't think he even realized what he'd said.

Stop giggling,” he said. He continued standing there holding me. I was about to ask him what he was thinking of doing when he looked at me and I once again got lost in his eyes. For a second, I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he spoke.

I want us to talk but we cannot right now. There's a barbecue and we have to attend but I also can't let you go outside dressed like you are right now.”

What is wrong with what I'm wearing,” I said looking down. I was dressed in a pair of boxers and an over-sized t-shirt. I blushed and he smirked.

I personally don't mind the way you are dressed. I mean you could literally be naked and I wouldn't mind at all if not for all the men and women that'll be ogling you.”

Can you lend me something to wear, please?” I asked hiding my head into his chest. I couldn't believe that I had almost ventured outside wearing boxers and an over-sized t-shirt. I mean even though I could be considered a fashion victim, I would never be caught dead in this type of attire.

Siam turned around and walked into a room that I immediately knew was his. I could smell his sweet smell all over the room and it was making me giddy. I was getting drunk just from being in his room and it felt good. He put me down and I watched as he searched for something for me to wear.

He finally picked out something for me and I could tell that he hadn't worn these for a very long time now. I wondered if it wasn't because he had outgrown them, seeing how his scent had almost faded but it was still there and that made me think that he had once loved them. I also loved the fact that this way everyone would undoubtedly know that I was his even if our mating wasn't official yet.

He handed me the clothes and stood there. I turned around when I realized that he wasn't planning to leave the room. I didn't have it in me to tell him to leave but at the same time, I didn't feel comfortable enough to change in front of him. I turned to look at him and I saw he was still there. I finally jumped the gun.

Would you mind...hmm...would you mind leaving so I can change...please?”

He looked amused but he just nodded and left the room. I knew he was just behind the closed door so I hurriedly changed and went out to meet him. This time around, he didn't carry me outside but he held my hand going down the stairs.

When I looked up at him, he said, “Just in case.”

I hesitated once we got to the door that led to the backyard. I was just about to officially meet the wolves that had almost taken me apart limb from limb. I took in a deep breath, with Siam staying by my side without asking questions or appearing impatient and I was grateful for that.

A few minutes later, I was a little bit calmer, when Siam asked if I was “ready to meet the family”, I just nodded.

Ready as I'll ever be,” I said as the door opened and I was blinded by the sunlit sky.

thanks to those who helped me write this chapter and to all those that are following and reading my story. you guys are the best.
"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 18
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..