Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 2,052 Words
  • 1,327 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 14. Chapter 14

I was mad. No, I was furious. I’d taken my eyes off my beloved for a minute and when I turned back around, I’d disappeared.

No one dared approach me in fear that I’d vent my anger on them. They weren’t stupid but they weren’t smart either. If they were, I wouldn’t have had to leave my beloved to settle a problem that wasn’t really one.

My anger grew and grew until he opened his mouth and let loose a howl that could be heard for miles.

“Find him!” I roared.

I didn’t bother saying who him was. They all knew who they were to find and what would happen if they failed.

They ran off in different directions as fast as they could.

“Stupid mutts,” I thought “can’t even do anything right,” as I watched them until they had disappeared from my view.

……………………………….

SIAM POV

I took Rusty’s hand in mine and led him up the stairs to my…our bedroom. It belonged to both of us now. I smiled to myself as that thought floated around in my head.

I could feel Rusty’s eagerness in the way his body was almost vibrating and I almost gave in and hurried us up to our bedroom. But I needed to take his time. I needed to show my mate what it was that I was feeling inside of me. I needed him to know that this was not just because of my wolf and because he’d asked but because I felt for him in a way I never thought myself capable of. I wanted him to know he was special to me and that I was glad he came to me.

Little by little as they drew closer to their room, the more it seemed to dawn on me what I was about to do. My fear threatened to take over but I pushed it back. It was time for me to let go of my fears to make my mate happy.

I will not let my fears ruin this night for my mate, I thought to myself.

I stopped us in front of the door, drew a deep breath and opened the door.

                                                                   …………………………………………..

Rusty’s POV

I stood behind my mate as he opened the door. Left to me, we wouldn’t have made it here in the first place but I knew that Siam needed to do this at his rhythm and any pushing could lead to a bad outcome.

I was brought back to the reality when Siam said “Here we are. I hope you like it.”

I could hear a bit of fear in his voice and I didn’t like it one bit. I was just about to tell Siam that if I was with him, I didn’t mind where we were. But that’s when I noticed my surroundings.

It was breath-taking. It was almost like stepping into another universe; the window doors made it seem like the room blended in with the nature; the trees seemed to be right inside the room but that was just the illusion created by the paintings on the wall that gave off such as realistic feeling that they might as well have been real.

The moon shone directly into to room, giving an ethereal feeling. Everything in the room reflected the moonlight giving it an otherworldly feeling. But what grabbed my attention was the bed that was placed in the middle of the room. Call it cliché but I’d always wanted a romantic mating and it seemed as though Siam had delved into my deepest dreams in other to set this up.

Rose petals were scattered all over the white sheet on the bed that must have been satin as they appeared to reflect the moonlight just like the other elements in the room.

“Everything in this room was designed to give off the feeling that we’re outdoors. I always come here to feel closer to the moon. It calms me and I wanted to share this with you.”

I could feel what Siam was saying. This room seemed to be one with the nature surrounding it. It blended with the woods surrounding it and it smelled like my mate, showing that he clearly spent a lot of time here. I wondered if he always came here all those times he disappeared from the pack house and was about to ask that when I stopped.

All these seemed to matter less once I turned around and looked at my mate. It all seemed to matter even less once Siam started towards me after closing the door enclosing us in our own world.

“Do you like it,” he asked nervously.

I found Siam’s nervousness endearing and moved towards him, wrapping my arms around him and placing my head on his shoulder. I couldn’t put my finger on what was making my mate nervous but I knew the way to get rid of it.

Instead of answering with my words, I decided to use my actions. I lifted my head and softly placed my lips upon his. It was short but it was exactly what was needed to wipe every trace of nervousness that every existed in Siam’s body.

It was also a kiss that ignited the flame that had been simmering in my core since forever. I go back for more and this time, I am not alone.

This kiss was different than any we’d ever shared before. It was a kiss full of meaning. A kiss meant to tell the other everything we couldn’t bring ourselves to say aloud. It was painful but it was sweet and breath taking.

I started moving backwards taking Siam with me. My knees touched the bed but before I could drag us down on it, he stopped. Nothing and I mean nothing could stop the groan that left my mouth.

“Don’t pull back, please,” I said while trying to join our lips again.

“I’m not pulling back,” he assured me as he started unbuttoning me shirt “I’m undressing you.”

“Oh.”

A smirk that I’d never seen appeared on his face as he tossed my shirt away and glides his hands, down my torso stopping just above my jeans.

“Breath love, we wouldn’t want you passing out now would we.”

I released a breath I hadn’t been aware I was holding and he actually had the nerve to laugh. This seemed to dissolve the tense atmosphere I had no idea was hanging over us as I join him in laughter.

We stopped and just smiled while looking at each other. He raised one of his hand to caress my check and I leaned in to it. I so wanted to say those words but before doing something stupid, I smash my lips to his again.

His hands went back to undoing my jeans. He slipped one of them in my pants and gripped me. I broke the kiss to let out a moan and to catch my breath. I wrapped my arms around his neck, placed my head on his neck and couldn’t stop panting. There was a fire burning in my core, threatening to consume me entirely.

He removed his hand and pulled my pants down my legs. I was already next to the bed so it was easier for me to sit and let me remove my pants completely leaving me fully naked.

“I don’t want to be the only one naked.”

“You won’t,” he said smiling up at me. I smiled back and helped him out of his pants and as a last-minute thought, his boxer briefs too while he removed his shirt.

I swallowed at the sight that was presented to me. He was all I could ever want and I felt a little spark of jealousy that I wasn’t the first to have seen him this way. And then it hit me: I wouldn’t be his first. He wasn’t a virgin and it made me a little sad.

I’ve never been good at keeping a poker face and that is why it didn’t seem strange that he noticed something off immediately.

“What’s wrong? Do you want us to stop?” he asked sitting beside me on the bed.

“No, it’s not that. I just… It’s just…It’s nothing.”

He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head leaving me no choice but to look at him directly.

“I won’t be mad if you decide you need more time, you know. All I want is your happiness.”

“I don’t want to wait. I just … it’s just that this is my first-time and...”

“...it’s not mine.” He interrupted. “You’re unhappy about that.”

“I am but I understand that it’s in the past and I’m not holding it against you. I don’t mind that you didn’t wait for me, you couldn’t have known that I’d appear at all. It’s just that I would have loved to have your first time as I am happy to give you mine.”

“I’m sorry I cannot give you my first time but if you’ll accept it, I’d be happy to give you the rest of my time.”

“I want oh how I want!” I smiled and hugged him. “I want it starting from now.” I said and then I kissed him.

He pushed me back on the bed and moved his lips to my neck kissing, and sucking on the place we both knew he’d place his mark. I opened my legs, allowing him to place himself between my thighs.

He moved slowly downwards, placing kisses all over my body and making my breath hitch every time he nipped at my skin with his fangs letting me know that his wolf was not far from the surface.

“Move upwards babe and get comfortable,” he whispered against my ear, tugging my lobe with his teeth before getting up and walking towards the table situated not far from the door.

I made myself as comfortable as I could and waited for him to come back to me. I could hear his steps getting closer and then I felt the dip in the bed and I let out a whimper.

He was doing this purposely, I could tell. He wanted me to come undone and he was succeeding in his task. He took my lips once more, biting my lower lip and then teasing me with his tongue while his hands were on my thighs opening them wider so he could resume his former positon between them.

Wrapping my legs around him to draw him closer brought our members together and got me a groan from Siam who immediately grabbed my hips and started rocking with me. The more we rocked, the closer I got to exploding and I could tell Siam knew as he grabbed my knees and thrust them open and kissed his way down.

Kissing, nipping just above but never going lower, Siam knew how to play me and he was enjoying doing so. I gripped his hair and thrust his head lower letting him know how needy I was for his attention.

I wanted him and I was not ashamed to show it. He finally took me between his lips and I let out a sound I never knew I was capable of letting out.

“Hmmm Si-”

I couldn’t hold back anymore. I couldn’t think, all I could do was feel. All I knew was the hot, wet feeling surrounding my dick. And the fact that he knew what he was doing reminding me that I wasn’t his first but right at that moment, it was the farthest thought from my mind. All I could do was feel as Siam brought me to the edge and stopped again and again till I thought I would tear out all the strands of his hair because of how hot and bothered he’d gotten me.

“Please--------, please, oh - goddess please,” I let out in between moans.

“I’ve got you babe, I’ve got you,” he said stroking me fast. “Just let go,”

That was all the encouragement I needed to let go. I come undone, digging my nails in his shoulders. I keep a tight hold on him as he is the only thing grounding me to reality, as I lay back trembling and feeling weightless.

"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..