Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 2,297 Words
  • 4,456 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 1. Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoyed writing this Posted Image Posted Image
Once someone asked me what i was capable of doing if it involved a loved one.
 
I thought the person meant family, but he later explained that he meant someone I was in love with and I shrugged and replied "Nothing, I don't believe in love".
 
Hi, I'm Siam Leidolf and I'm a werewolf. I'm a pure white wolf with a black heart-shaped spot on my forehead in a pack of grey Tundar wolves and this means I'm not like the others in my pack. Why is this you ask?
 
Well, first things first, I am not a misfit or what we call a changeling. A changeling is a human who is turned wolf. I am the son of the Alpha who took a human for a mate. After she was changed, she turned out to be an omega wolf and the result of his undying love for her, we have....TA-DAA, ME!!!!
 
Normally an Alpha could only take for mate one of the wolves in his pack or arrange to take one from another pack to form an alliance . It was forbidden to take for a mate a changeling or a human because changelings were not considered real wolves and humans were considered fragile things.
 
But my mum was different for she's dad true mate and that is something we wolves respect. But it also helped that when she was turned, she turned out to be an omega meaning she had the power to keep wolves calm and help the ones who had gone crazy because of their thirst for power find themselves.
 
I love my parents a lot. They are great parents, but I have never understood their relationship. It doesn't help that I am not really keen on the fact that whenever people see me in wolf form it's obvious who I am and they all they all go, “Look, there's Siam, that wolf born from an Alpha-Omega love bond.” Despite this, I love my parents and my pack. They're my family.
 
SO what exactly is my problem you ask?
 
Well I'm a soon to be alpha (my dad has to step down first) and I'm in love with a stray wolf who has just joined the pack.
 
How did my life get so complicated?? I don't know but I do know when it started.
 
It was a bright and sunny day. A good day for running. Dad decided it'd be a good father-son bonding activity to go running in the woods and who Am I to decline such an offer (like I said I love my parents) so I ended up running with him and playing chase. Since he's the alpha I let him catch me or I let him stay a full feet ahead of me just for his ego (he may be alpha but he's an old man of 48 to my 18). We decided to finish our outing with a last race and this took us to the far end of our large forest. With the earth under our paws and the cold winter air sticking to our fur WE WERE WILD !!!!
 
And just when I thought nothing could make this day more outstanding I saw him. OK more like I SMELT him, a mixture of pine and oak, sunset and dawn, something sweet and yet spicy like peppermint. He smelt like home. Not home where I live with my family and the pack members but home with a "H". home, as in I've finally found my place in life kinda home. It confused me and being confused made me slow down until I just stopped.
 
My dad must have noticed for he came back and mistaking my hesitation for a sign of fear, stood in front of me blocking me from the approaching wolf's view and vice-versa. (Don't worry, my dad still thinks I need time before I assume my alpha status so being afraid to him is no big deal (remember I have strange parents)). But I'd seen enough. The wolf was a rusty-red brown wolf. He looked unkept and dirty but I could easily make out his real state and it was breathtaking.
 
"He must be suicidal", was also what I was thinking at that time seeing as he continued his march towards us even after my father had taken his battle stance. I could actually smell his determination from where I was and that made me whimper as an image of us running through a forest I know so well invaded my mind.
 
Without warning I got up and brushed past my dad who stood there gawking at my sudden move. I would have laughed if I could but this was not funny...OK a little bit, but now wasn't the time to do so.
 
I walked up to the strange wolf and stopped. I am an alpha but next to him I felt vulnerable and it felt right.
 
He then did something I really wasn't expecting . He lowered himself on his paws till he was lying on them and offered me his neck. SIGN OF SUBMISSION!
 
Something just didn't feel right. Seeing him lying there was something normal (I was born to be alpha after all) but to me it felt wrong. I didn't want him to submit to me, I WANTED TO SUBMIT TO HIM and that was just plain wrong... or was it ??? Fuck right I wanted him standing on his paws and not lying on the floor and I was gonna get him up. Before I could do it I "remembered" that my dad the Alpha was standing just behind me. I admit I had completely forgotten he was still there but when he bit my hind leg it kinda made it hard for me to ignore him any longer.
 
That broke the spell both me and the other wolf were under and seeing the way he scrambled off the ground and was about to bolt, he probably hadn't planned on doing what he just did and didn't even know where he was.
 
"STOP!!!!" I heard someone bark but I couldn't care less who it was. I could see the fear in his eyes as he turned and faced my dad. This wolf didn't possess a dominant bone in his body and that was strange seeing how I had almost submitted to him.
 
He was an omega and he was my mate!!!
 
Not knowing what had come upon me, I leapt over my dad and landed right in between them. I turned and faced my father who appeared to have changed back at one moment and I realized he was the one who had barked the order that made the other wolf freeze in his tracks but I didn't give a rat's ass about that as I was consumed by the urge to protect the wolf behind me.
 
"Siam, son, step down", he said slowly walking up to me. I barked at him and that must have shocked the hell out of him as much as it did me for I saw him jump back before he could get a hold of himself.
 
"Siam, babe", he repeated now using his special name for me, "I think it would be wiser if you stepped down, for I can only be your dad for so long in this sort of situation."
 
I still didn't listen even though I knew very well that my dad was really restraining himself and had it been another wolf that dared to ignore him, he'd have ripped that wolf apart a long time ago.
 
"Siam, step down NOW!!!" he barked, now using what I call MEGA Alpha mode. I may be future Alpha and may have ignored his earlier commands but there was no way in heaven or in hell that I could I have done that now. This was my dad in his REAL Alpha mode and all wolves were called to obey. Even the most Alpha of all Alphas couldn't ignore this voice and I caught a glimpse of the power I'd possess when I took over and this scared me shitless.
 
I involuntarily changed back but I never left my mate. Funny how the word mate seemed so natural to me when not so long ago I didn't even believe I would find one. But now I couldn't even leave him there. I stayed where I was, back turned towards the intruder as I would someone I must trusted . Like I would my mom or dad. Somehow knew he wouldn't hurt me and even if he did I doubt at this stage I could really care. Even death at his arms didn't seem that horrible.
 
I must have calmed down enough, as my dad went back to just Alpha. This I could handle, but the switch must have been too rough for the red wolf for he whimpered, which started my blood boiling again.
 
My dad seemed to have noticed something for he suddenly CALMED DOWN !!!! But that worked, my mate stopped whimpering and I calmed down enough to abandon my fighting stance.
 
"Siam, I promise I will not harm him but you really need to step down. He's scared of you."
 
Scared of me ???? I couldn't believe him. I was the one doing the protecting. The wolf was meant to fear my dad not me. WHY DID I JUST THINK THAT ???
"Sorry", I said finally calming down, "I don't know what came over me."
"It's okay but siam..."
" Yes ???"
"Don't lie to yourself. You know very well what came over you and I find it sweet now that you aren't provoking me anymore."
 
My dad sounded amused and I knew that what just happened might not have phased him but I would never live down the fact that I almost fought him just to protect someone I didn't know. He was going to tease the life out of me and mom was gonna help him, I was sure of it.
He walked past me towards my mate. I could see him trying to tame his Alpha energy but he wasn't succeeding and I knew why.
Rusty (I know it's not original, but I can't keep calling him the red wolf or intruder, and I could tell he wasn't a rogue),was seriously panicking and that was seriously not helping at all. Hell even I felt the urge to charge my dad and get him away from my mate but I knew he was safe with my dad.
 
"Change, wolf, so that I can talk to you," he ordered and I almost barked at him. He did notice me growling and when he raised his eyebrows in a "seriously Siam?" kinda way, all I could offer for an answer was a shrug while I mouthed "sorry". I could tell he found this situation really amusing. He added a "please?" but that wasn't really necessary, Rusty was already changing forms and I watched as fur and claws retracted, muscle turned to nose, tail disappeared and the animal gave way leaving in it's stead a sight that took my breath away and left me speechless.
 
He was standing there in his birthday suit and seeing the way he was fidgeting trying to cover his privates I could tell he wasn't as comfortable as dad and I were.
He looked like an angel and if my dad wasn't here I would have fed him that stupid pickup line straight boys use to pick up chicks.
 
His hair was the same rusty red as his fur but underneath he had a much darker shade. He kept staring down at his feet and I guessed it was the way dad and I were regarding him that made him really this self conscious . I wanted him to lift his head, or at least stop staring at his feet. I so wanted to see what color his eyes were. I wanted to command him to raise his head but I didn't want to freak him out and somehow I just knew that that's exactly what would have happened if i had gone with my plan.
 
Suddenly the wind blew towards me drenching me in his sweet savory scent . It aroused me so much I instantly went from soft to excruciatingly hard. I ached with need. He smelt like all my favorite things all rolled into one and I was immediately assaulted with images of me standing and thrusting deep inside him. The images were so vivid I felt them down to my toes. I hoped he was versatile.
The sound of barks, growls and paws brought me back to reality . My pack brothers and sisters were heading towards us.
"What are they doing here?", I asked my dad. Everyone knew that today we were the only ones allowed to run as it was meant to be a sort of bonding ritual. I was waiting for my dad to answer when I heard someone whimper. It was Rusty. When I realized why, I immediately lost the hard on I'd been sporting.
 
The only reason the pack would dare interrupt us was only if they felt danger, and in this case the danger was a wolf that had strayed into another packs territory, standing immobile and vulnerable in his human form.
 
This guy, my mate, was in danger and I was going to protect him. The fear I read in his eyes corroborated my decision. He whimpered again. I stopped thinking. I changed.
Hey everyone,
This is a first for me so i hope you guys like my story Posted Image .I welcome all suggestions and critics and if anyone wants to edit for me i'd love to work with you Posted Image
Thank you wils for your tremendous help proofreading you were great Posted Image Posted Image
"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 22
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I really like this beginning. I like the way you created this standoff with emotions riding over it in waves, changing from person to person and thought to thought. I think these characters will be very interesting and look forward to the story you write for them. I'd be happy to beta read for you. I also highlight the stuff that needs to be proofread if I notice it, but I mainly like to beta read and help you shape up the story by noting if I see a problem with continuity or have a question or any other number of comments I might make about stuff. I help a number of people on this site and on Lit, so if that would be a help let me know.

Link to comment
On 04/03/2014 02:39 PM, Cannd said:
I really like this beginning. I like the way you created this standoff with emotions riding over it in waves, changing from person to person and thought to thought. I think these characters will be very interesting and look forward to the story you write for them. I'd be happy to beta read for you. I also highlight the stuff that needs to be proofread if I notice it, but I mainly like to beta read and help you shape up the story by noting if I see a problem with continuity or have a question or any other number of comments I might make about stuff. I help a number of people on this site and on Lit, so if that would be a help let me know.
I would love it if you could help thanks for offering
Link to comment
On 04/04/2014 07:00 AM, Quiet man said:
Looking forward to more of your story. Definitely got hooked
Thanks
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..