Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 5,410 Words
  • 3,797 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 14. Chapter 14

A bit of trickery takes place.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 14.

"As many hundred percenter laps as I can? Matthew, I'll drop dead at the end of it."

"Good, it'll get you strong won't it? I'll watch you when I can but it's getting complicated."

That was for sure. Peter was starting to think Matthew was taking over coach's job, what with helping himself and Phillips, Andy with his backstroke, and Marty with the butterfly. They'd come straight from their hard maths class and beaten most everyone else to the pool. Phillips walked into the change room just as they walked out and was approaching them now with his gear.

"Hi guys …what have you got me doing today Matthew?"

"Freestyle, and it's going to be really hard for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, there's a lot of things to try, and changing the way you do it now is going to drive you mad. You really are in the Beginner's Club today."

Andy and Marty came over and Matthew also told them what to do while Peter and Phillips did a couple of warm-up laps. It turned out to be the longest session of training Peter had yet had when Matthew stayed an extra half hour with Phillips, and the school changing room was deserted when they walked in. Peter groaned about slave drivers and just got grins in return.

"Ha., you two just stood round all day talking while I wrecked myself."

"You poor thing Peter. Will we start crying?"

Crying was the last thing they looked like doing.

"Look at this Matthew. You've made my arms so weak I can't turn the shower on. I think I’d better have tomorrow off to recover."

Peter was enjoying his act with the taps when he was scrunched by a powerful hug from behind. Yikes! He'd forgotten to be wary of Phillips. Peter struggled, thinking he was about to get his bags checked, but couldn't free himself. In fact his arms really were tired and Phillips was definitely as strong as Andy.

"Poor thing, we'll have to help you. Grab the soap Matthew."

What a traitor. Matthew turned the shower on, adjusted it to warm, then laughed when the deluge soaked both Peter and Phillips from head to toe.

"Close your eyes."

There was no choice because his hair was already being soaped. More and more lather built up till it was caked thick, and then Matthew started on his chest. Phillips had moved them out of the shower so the suds wouldn’t wash away and Peter felt them building more. Down past Phillips’ arms, Matthew started on Peter's stomach, laughing as Peter squirmed when the soap went round and round, back and forth.

"Okay, turn him round."

Before Peter had a chance to think about it he was pressed against Phillips in a frothy, sudsy bear hug. The lather squished between them while Matthew worked the soap all over his back, occasionally tossing handfuls of water from the still running shower to build even more lather.

"Turn again."

What? His front again? Surely not. The lather on his back squished slipperishly against Phillips and the cake of soap at his front moved lower. Matthew was doing this to him? There were a couple of splashes of water on his groin, then rubbing with the soap, and both Matthew's hands were building more lather. Peter felt himself building up too. Oh my God, Matthew had just spread the suds on his boner.

"My turn."

Peter could hardly hear, there were so much soap in his ears, but it was Phillips’ voice. One arm let go and even more lather was rubbed in his groin, then just like Matthew there were several strokes on his boner and he was set free.

How weird. They'd acted as if they'd worked it out beforehand. Peter fumbled for the shower then stuck his head under so he could clear the soap away and open his eyes. The first thing he saw was a mass like snow on the floor, then the front of his body still mostly covered. God. His groin was so thickly covered only half of his boner was poking out. Turning round he was faced with Phillips, spread from head to foot with white suds and Matthew not much better, both of them as happy as Larry.

"Want to complain about your training again Peter?"

"Ah.... Is that what happens when you complain? I wasn't really."

"Just as well the whole team wasn't here."

Peter backed into the shower and they all watched another avalanche slide from his body. The whole team? Was that why Phillips had done it now, so there were only the three of them? How many more of these weird rituals were involved with swimming? Andy had never said anything about this one. When Phillips was driving them home Matthew said they did a similar thing at his last school and new swimmers were meant to find out the hard way.

***

At Andy’s place for maths, Peter set the first part of the Amy-Marty plan in motion. They were all feeling pleased with themselves because Andy’s mum had just seen the B+ he’d got on a snap test and told them the arrangement seemed to be working better than a tutor even, and they’d just spent another hour finishing off the Pythagoras stuff which had finally clicked in with both of them.

"Hey Andy, Matthew wants to go surfing again. Would you be interested if we paid for the petrol?"

"Don't be crazy. We’d all share it. Or Marty could pay. He doesn't know what to do with all his money."

"Oh yeah? I know what I could do with it. Buy you a brain."

"You wouldn't have enough."

"I'd only need $10 at Trash and Treasure."

"Yeah, and it would still be better than yours Marty."

Marty gave him a rude thumb sign.

"When do we go Peter?"

"Whenever you like, but sooner is better I reckon."

"Yeah, while it's still summer. What about the weekend after we go up the river? That's the first chance."

Peter and Matthew were already hoping it would be that weekend and that was quickly decided.

"Will we still go to Anglesea? We could try somewhere else?"

"No way, we already know where to camp and we've only got two days. We don't want to waste time looking round."

As quick as that it was on their calendar. There was some excited talk and going over what they’d done last time, and then they started on the river trip which was happening sooner. Andy was organising extra sets of knee and wrist pads from a guy at school who was into skateboarding, and Marty was looking after all the food.

"Peter, what do you think about asking Matthew's dad along? You said one time he likes doing things with Matthew but doesn't get many chances."

"Rob’s terrific Andy. He stirs as much as you except he doesn't bash everyone to death. He's fun."

"What about Beth? Do you think she'd mind?"

"No, they get on really well. Except they might talk about accounting all time."

"Are you going to Matthew’s tomorrow?"

"Yes, we've got a new topic in maths so we're working on it all night."

"All night? Not just an hour like with us?"

Peter's nod got groans of disbelief.

"Get him Marty. Geek Central must have zapped him again."

Oh no. The two of them together was always deadly. Marty held him down and Andy pulled his t-shirt up, lifting it over his head from the back so he couldn't see. When he tried to move it he got a poke in the stomach and a dig in his belly button so he gave that up very quickly.

"What are you doing?"

Andy had gone somewhere, and now he was back Peter had a feeling of doom. They were both laughing.

"What?"

This was the second time today where things were happening and he couldn't see.

"It's anti-geek medicine Peter. Don't move."

Something cold made a line across his stomach and he couldn't help jumping.

"Hey, hold still. Now I have to start again."

Another line went across his stomach and then started near his right nipple. Round and round it went, three times, then it pressed back and forth right on his nipple. Was Andy drawing on him? The other nipple had the same treatment and then the cold pressure started in his belly button. Right then was when a strong aroma, which he instantly recognised, worked its way through his T-shirt.

"No. No. Don't. Please Andy. Don't."

"God. Now look what you've made me do. I’ll have to make one more circle to disguise it. How’s that Marty? Anti-geek warnings."

"They look more like green bulls-eyes to me."

Peter’s worst fears were realised. It was Andy's green marker and he wouldn't be able to train for ages. They'd gone too far this time, and just because he was studying with Matthew? It didn't seem fair. Peter went quiet. It was the first time he'd ever felt bad about Andy and Marty.

"Hey, I think you’ve upset him Andy."

"Nah, Peter can take it. He could do it to me if he likes. It wouldn't worry me."

"Get the bleach. That's meant to be a good clean-up"

"It makes your skin go all-white. It'd look worse."

"God, it does look pretty bad Andy. You've put too much on."

"If I fill the gaps between the rings it mightn't look so stupid."

"Have you got any brown marker? You could try going over it so it looks more like the rest of his skin."

"The green’s too strong. It’d show through."

"Join them up in a big triangle. It can't look any worse."

"Good idea. Hold still again Peter."

The cold line went from one nipple to the next, down to his belly button and up to where it started, but Peter wasn't paying too much attention. Something was funny, well peculiar really, in the way you they were talking.

"Gross! That's worse. Put another circle in the middle of the triangle to try and even it out."

Peter struggled, and escaping from Marty's grip without much trouble, whipped his t-shirt away from his eyes, and stared at his bare chest.

"YOU BUGGERS."

He'd never seen anyone laugh so much. Andy had tears in his eyes and Marty was holding his stomach while he crouched on the floor. Twice Andy looked at Marty and said ‘buggers’, setting them both off all over again. It was impossible not to join in, and it was the best trick they'd ever done on him. When they calmed down they had to know all the details of what he'd been thinking and when he worked out they were tricking.

"I thought something was funny when you started the triangle, and then Marty sounded fake when he said it was gross, but I was tricked all the time till I could see."

"And you were mad at us?"

"No, I felt sad. I thought you were being a bit mean and I couldn't understand it."

Andy looked uncomfortable.

"It wasn't that bad Peter. We were worse on the river trip."

"I know. It just came out of nowhere that's all."

Peter found himself in one of Andy's head locks, his nose being stretched and his cheeks being pulled, which had him laughing straight away because it was Andy's weird way of saying sorry for making him feel bad.

"Look at this Marty. Now he's laughing when I stretch his nose. Punch his head in and he'll think he’s in heaven."

That made Peter laugh even more. If Marty punched his head in, he probably would be in heaven.

"Trickers and traitors. I'm surrounded."

Marty let him go straight away and looked puzzled.

"Traitors? What else did we do?"

"Not you… Matthew."

Andy's puzzled look changed to complete astonishment.

"Matthew? No way. He’d die before he did anything against you."

They were both looking at him now, waiting for an explanation.

"He didn't really. I just didn't understand for a while. When we finished training I was wrecked and I started complaining about my sore muscles, and then I was saying I was too weak to turn taps on..."

Andy and Marty had both started grinning.

"... And they gave you a wash? Bummer. We missed out on it Marty. We should have stayed. How many guys were there?"

"Just Phillips and Matthew and me."

"Only two? That's not much fun. Who washed you?"

"Matthew."

"Matthew? That's strange. I thought it would be Phillips. What did he do?"

"He held me. He’s as strong as you, and at the end he put some soap on me."

"Put soap on you? He must have done more than that."

"Um... I had a boner and that's where he put the soap."

"Didn't he rub the soap in?"

"Not really, Matthew already did that. Phillips just rubbed me a bit and then let go."

"Sheba! Is that all? They're meant to do it a lot more than that. Who started it?"

"Phillips did and Matthew knew what was going on."

"He started it with only you and Matthew there? That's weird. How many guys do you reckon he'd usually wait for Marty?"

"At least six or seven."

"Yeah, we’ll have to do it again tomorrow when there's more of us there."

He was kidding? Yes, definitely.

"You’ll complain again tomorrow won’t you Peter? You'll miss Marty's death grip on your boner if you don’t."

"No way. He can do that when you wank me."

"What?"

They both said it together, and both stared at him. Peter looked back in puzzlement.

"You're always asking me to wank with you. I said I'd do it in a month. I'm nervous about it, but you do it to each other all the time, so that's why I'm joining in."

"We don't do it to each other."

"Yes you do. I heard you at the river and you went out together at the beach too. Matthew knows and we were talking about it with Phillips this afternoon."

"You told Phillips we wank each other?"

"Yes, he was really interested."

"I'll bet. Oh my god Marty. The whole school will be talking about it tomorrow. Peter, you told him all wrong."

"Did I? But that's what I always thought. Matthew said lots of guys experiment like that. I better see Phillips tomorrow and tell him I was wrong."

"Tomorrow? He’s probably telling Kenny or someone right now."

"Well I’ll ring him when I get home. I've got his number there."

Peter stood up as if to go.

"I'll tell Mum I was wrong too."

"Your mum? You told Beth?"

"Of course I did. You know I tell her everything. She says it's just a phase you're going through. And I'll tell Mr Crossman in the morning."

"Mr Crossman?"

"Yes, so he can cancel your special sex-ed sessions."

"Sex-ed?"

That was pushing it, but he might get one more in.

"And I'll tell coach you won't be giving the demo for the whole team on Monday."

"Kill him. Get the green marker. Rip his legs off Marty."

There was pandemonium as Peter ran round the room trying to escape the avenging clutches, but with two of them he was soon the bottom layer in another pile of laughter.

"My God. I was having heart attacks. Which do you want first tricker? Red chest or belly button?"

As if he'd get much choice.

"Red chest."

As usual Peter survived, though with more laughs than usual as they treated him for telling Beth, tickled him for telling Mr Crossman, poked him for an experiment, and then belly buttoned him to make him give his own demo. When he left for home he was feeling rather pleased with himself for being able to turn the tables so well.

***

Thursday was so busy Peter hardly had a chance to talk to Matthew till after training. They didn't have the same spare period, since Matthew was doing his Indonesian, and during the lunch hour they were working in the library for a revision lesson that was coming up in physics the next day. Training was another murder day like yesterday and Peter was thoroughly grateful that it didn't go the extra half hour again. Phillips swam with him because Matthew spent most of his time with Andy and Marty.

"Hey Peter, how’s your muscles feeling tonight? They must be wrecked after all those fast laps."

"Not too bad Andy. Last night was the bad night."

"Are you sure? Matthew pushed you too hard again didn't he?"

"What? Are you complaining about it?"

"Cheeky rug-rat. Let's give him a wash for being cheeky Marty."

Peter thought it was going to happen all over again when Andy grabbed him and carried him under a shower, but he was let go straight away. Phillips took them to Matthew's place and looked really pleased when Matthew asked him in for a drink.

"You're going to drink that?"

They'd just made an egg-nog and his eyes widened at the sight of the raw eggs being tipped in.

"Sure, it's a fantastic energy drink. Try it and see if you like it."

"You have yours first."

They grinned at him for thinking they were trying to trick him, then Peter guzzled his down in a couple of seconds and started making another. Phillips tried one after Matthew had finished, and obviously thought it was a trick again when they started grinning at him.

"What did you do?"

"Two licks. You lick your moustache off in two licks. Some people do it in one."

They explained what they were talking about while he finished the drink. Peter was bursting to tell Matthew the story of last night at Andy's place, and it took him nearly twenty minutes with all the details of how Andy had used the handle end of a metal knife to make the cold lines round his nipples, and left the top off the marker pen so he’d smell it.

"They had it all planned and they were waiting for an excuse. I thought I'd be looking stupid for days."

Phillips was curious about how he thought the marker pen was green, so Peter explained they'd used it on him before without saying which part of his body. Matthew and Phillips laughed like anything at Peter's story of how he'd gotten back at them.

"But they couldn't have believed you when you said they had to do a demo for the team?"

"No, but Marty looked so shocked for a moment till he worked it out that I couldn't stay looking serious."

"I wouldn't really spread a story like that. I only carry on about things everyone already knows."

Peter went quiet and Matthew was nodding. Phillips was definitely in his Dr Jekyll mode.

"I didn't mean you would. It's just that you've got a reputation. Andy and Marty had me worried about you for ages."

Phillips’ smile lit up.

"What? So you're not worried about me now?"

"Um, a bit."

"You don't really have to worry about me Peter. Andy starts more stuff than me anyway, and it's just the way the swimming team works."

His smile got bigger and a bit of Mr Hyde sneaked through.

"Matthew’s the one who needs to worry now."

He stood up and took his keys out of his pocket.

"I'd better go. I'm still trying to finish that novel."

They saw him off then headed up to Matthew's room. Peter still had a lot to talk about before they started on their vector topic.

"What do you think he meant by that Peter?"

"The grabbing thing I think. Maybe you'd better practice more?"

Matthew was nodding. They both had the same suspicion.

"Do you think I could get good enough to beat him?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. You might be able to stop him getting you, though you'd have to practice a lot."

Matthew laughed as he started taking his clothes off.

"We don't have to talk about boners. We see them that much."

Peter thought he might have to handicap himself to even things up, but surprisingly, Matthew caught him a few times.

"What's wrong?"

"I think being tired from all the hard swimming is slowing me down."

"Have a rest and I’ll wake you up when our meal’s ready."

"I don't usually need a rest though."

"You will while I'm making you swim so hard. I used to have one nearly every day when I was training. I couldn't do my school work properly if I didn't."

"When you were training? Aren’t you training now?"

"Not seriously. I used to swim for an hour before school each morning and then more than that in the afternoon. I'd lie on my bed and think I didn't want to ever move again."

"You don't want me to do that do you?"

"No, just enough so you can see how good you are. It won't take long. A couple more weeks and then you're your own boss."

"I like you being the boss. I get better that way."

Matthew disappeared to get the meal ready and Peter relaxed on the bed.

“Hey sleepy, wake up."

Peter roused at the warm hand on his shoulder and felt embarrassed when he realised it was Rob.

"Put something on and come down for tea. Matthew’s cooked t-bones and veggies for us."

Forcing his body to come to life Peter scrambled off the bed, looked for his jocks and walked over near the door where all his clothes were lying in a pile.

"He's not wearing you out too much is he? He's hard to stop once he gets going."

"Sort of. But it's only for a few more weeks and he says I'll get used to it by then."

Rob nodded and walked to the door. Peter finished putting his shorts on then grabbed his t and headed for the bathroom to splash his face with cool water. Matthew was putting a big bowl of soup on a hot-board when he reached the kitchen and the smell of it put Peter into starvation mode. Everyone was too busy eating to talk much while the food did its disappearing trick, but then Rob started quizzing Matthew about his subjects and exactly what he was getting Peter to do at training. Matthew thought that was funny.

"Don't worry dad. He might look skinny but he’s getting there, and it's only an hour a day."

"Skinny? He's almost the same as you, Mr Universe."

From Matthew's reaction it must be some joke between them. Matthew wanted to know why Rob was home later than usual and Rob said he was held up with a client whose records were in a mess.

“How often do you get held up Rob?"

"About once a week I'd say Peter, but I never really know. It can easily happen two or three days in a row."

"Does it annoy you?"

"No, in fact it's good. Someone always cooks a meal for me when it happens."

He laughed at Matthew's comment about being late on purpose.

"Don't take any notice of him Peter. It's a good arrangement because I get off early the next day if it can be worked that way."

"Really? I wish Mum had something like that. She hardly ever finishes before six."

"Six? Don't you mean five-thirty?"

"I think it's meant to be five. That's what she said at the start."

"Oh? What time does she start?"

"Eight o'clock. I never even see her in the mornings."

"Eight till six. That can't be right. Unless she's doing overtime. The company might be extra busy at the moment."

"I don't think so. I know she hasn't been getting any extra pay. I asked her about it and she said it's because she’s new and it takes her longer to do things."

"What's the name of her company?"

"Gordon and Porters."

"They've got a good reputation as far as I know."

"She does work at home too dad. We always have to wait before I can show Peter stuff on her work notebook."

"Really? I'll talk to her about it on Saturday. It sounds a bit much to me unless its overtime. She must look forward to the weekends?"

"Um, what are you doing the Saturday after next Rob?"

"Oh, probably tidying up after Matthew, washing his clothes, working overtime to pay for all the food he stuffs down his gullet. Hang on, he's away that weekend. There’ll be peace and quiet for the first time in living memory. I'll be able to de-stress myself."

Matthew was nodding his head in agreement.

"And you won't have to be my taxi driver, and worry about me going out all night with strange characters."

"See Peter. He knows what I go through, but where's the sympathy?"

Matthew jumped up and grabbed a box of tissues, which set them all laughing.

"You're coming with us, when we go up the river."

"I am?"

Matthew didn't know about this but Peter was totally confident in asking.

"Yes, we need someone to carry our packs and set the tents up and do all the cooking."

"I see… And whose idea was that?"

"Matthew’s of course."

"Mine?"

Rob was keen, even more so when they explained about the waterfall and the camping, then quite impressed that Andy and Marty, who he'd never really met, were organising the tents, food and protective gear. Peter wanted to help clean the dishes but Rob chased him out. The rest and the meal had brought Peter back to life and for nearly two hours they battled with vectors before having a break and changing to physics for tomorrow's revision day.

"Are you feeling tired Peter?"

"Not really. You want to keep going?"

"No, …Let's get ready for bed."

When Peter got back from his shower Matthew was still wrapped in his towel.

"Will we have another practice?"

"Okay, I bet I get you at least five times before you get me."

"I bet you do too."

"Hey, you're meant to bet I don't."

"All right, I bet you don't. But what happens when I lose?"

"Let's see. …I know. You have to wear the rude jocks in the changing room on Monday."

"That's a funny bet."

"I suppose. I thought of it because Andy dared me to, which made me nervous."

"What? So I'll be your guinea pig?"

"Yes, and it'll make you try harder."

"All right, as long as you wear yours"

"Matthew? You mean if I win the bet I have to wear them too?"

"Yes or it's no bet."

"What if I lose the bet?"

"Then you have to wear them anyway."

"So if I win the bet I wear them, and if I lose it I still wear them?"

This was real Matthew logic so Peter turned it back on him.

"All right, as long as you wear yours."

Matthew gave a little snort of laughter.

"Tricky one. Okay."

Peter won, as expected, but Matthew was definitely improving and the last couple of times took quite a while.

"Put one hand behind your back Peter. I reckon I might beat you then."

Peter readily agreed and promptly lost three times in a row. Practice seemed to be making a big difference. After a third squeeze Matthew didn't let go.

"Hey, Mr Long's gone extra hard."

"I know, I'll have to stop."

Matthew let go and Peter stepped away to settle himself down. This practising was hard to cope with.

"He started misbehaving quickly this time."

Misbehaving? Peter couldn't help smiling at the way Matthew said it. Peter slipped into bed then saw Matthew looking at him.

"What? Aren't we going to bed?"

"Um... Yes.. I'll turn the light out."

The room darkened and Peter laughed when a finger tickled his side.

"I knew that would make you laugh. Is he still misbehaving?"

"No, I’ve got him under control again."

"Mr Fat was starting to misbehave too. Should we stop doing the practices?"

"No way. I like practising with you. I mean I like doing anything with you. It always feels friendly. What's happening about the camera?"

"We'll take it to school tomorrow. Dad was pleased when I asked him for it. He says it's been sitting around doing nothing for too long. Have you got Marty's e-mail address?"

"Not yet. I know it's on Andy's computer though, so I can get it any time."

The both went quiet and about a minute later the tickling in his side stopped. Already? How did he go to sleep so quickly? Peter's hand wandered down to say hello to Mr Long but didn't stay because he was still almost misbehaving.

***

Mmm. The delicious aroma of Matthew's morning coffee brought Peter awake at the same time his toe was grabbed. Two events that were part of Peter's waking routine when Matthew was around.

"Come on Big Boy. Time to wake up or else I’ll sit on you."

Big Boy was Matthew's reference to Peter's morning boner, and so far that too had also been part of the normal routine. Peter kept his eyes closed to see if Matthew would actually carry out his threat. Gaah. Right on his stomach, squishing him awake very rapidly. Matthew bounced twice more before Peter managed to tip him over backwards.

“Aagh! ...I was already awake."

"I know. You wanted to see if I meant it or not."

Matthew scrambled off the bed and handed Peter his coffee.

"Here, drink this while I take your photo."

"While I'm in bed? No way."

The camera pointed at him so Peter covered his face with his free hand.

"Move your hand away."

"No."

Matthew stepped back a little and Peter realised he was taking photos anyway. Oh God! His hand went away from his face to cover his boner.

"I don't believe you did that."

"Why not? I’ve got proof now of how you wake up every morning."

Matthew moved closer and took photos of Peter's face, which he now didn’t try to cover. Click. Click. Click. How many was he taking? Peter nearly spilt what was left of his coffee when the sheet whisked suddenly away.

"Come on. Time to get up."

"What? So you can take rude photos of me?"

Matthew looked over the camera with a cheeky grin.

"Just practising."

Peter finished his coffee then climbed out of bed while the camera kept clicking.

"Matthew, you'll use up all the shots."

"No I won't. It can take over 300. Dad got a big memory card for it."

"300. Let me take some of you then."

Matthew happily handed the camera over and showed Peter how to use it.

"It's on the automatic setting, so you just press the button."

"Is that all? I thought cameras were fairly complicated?"

"They can be. Dad taught me stacks of stuff when he got it and I’ll show you later."

Now it was Peter's turn to go snap happy and after only a few shots he realised that he liked this.

"Do something for me, so it's more interesting."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Anything."

Matthew did some exaggerated muscle poses, pulled faces at Peter and then got all dramatic.

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen. Lend me your ears...."

He had Peter laughing now, because he was tugging at his ears, trying to pull them off.

"Idiot. Put your jocks on, that you're wearing today."

"So? Who wants the rude photos now?"

He slipped off the silky running shorts he often wore when he first got up, found the jocks and jumped on the bed.

"Friends, Romans, countrymen. Lend me your jocks...."

He stretched the band at the side then let it snap back, then had to do it again because Peter had missed the shot, then pulled the front out and acted like he was getting a fright.

"Let's have a look."

That was fun too, looking through the different shots and laughing at the expressions that were caught, but they had to stop and get themselves organised for school. It was great using it at school too, and by the end of their lunch hour they’d thoroughly convinced Andy and Marty they were both camera freaks.

The end of chapter 14.

Iarwain.

A bit of trickery takes place.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yeah, Phillips is definitely fitting in with Matthew and Peter. I also love how Rob treats Peter like his own kid with no distinction between him and Matthew, just like Beth treats Matthew. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..