Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 2,118 Words
  • 5,139 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 33. Chapter 33

The spunk machine.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 33.

All sorts of things happened on Monday. Most of their spare time was taken up with talking to Andy, Marty, and Brent about their respective weekends. Mr Crossman, well Andrew, had a quick word at the end of maths B. And then Peter knew it was going to be embarrassing at training because at lunchtime some of the team guys were calling him the spunk machine. As soon as Andy and Marty found out about Peter’s close call in the change room on Thursday afternoon they absolutely loved it, and kept insisting on a replay since they'd missed out.

"Don't you dare. I'll kill you if you do."

That set them all laughing, and then Marty started begging not to be hurt.

Oops, had that sounded too much like a challenge? Peter went to the library with Matthew and Brent for their spare period, but they were so far behind with school stuff that all they did was work. In Lit they all grinned at each other when the teacher handed out a new assignment.

As soon as he walked into the changing room Peter went on maximum alert when everyone looked at him, but nothing happened, probably because Kenny hadn't arrived, and then for an hour he forgot everything while every ounce of energy was used trying to achieve what Matthew had organised for the day. Matthew was spending most of his time with Kenny and David on their distance stuff, and at the end of the session coach sent everyone on a victory lap for being the hardest working team. Everyone was in high spirits from that and before Peter could head for a quick shower, Justin and Paul grabbed him and hoisted him on their shoulders.

God, what was this for? Peter knew really, and his fears were realised as the chant started.

"Spunk machine. Spunk machine."

Someone darted in behind and started checking his bags, Kenny of course. Peter bucked away but was held too securely and there were more cheers and comments as their mascot leapt into full display.

"Big D.! Big D.! Go Peter! Show! Show!"

No way! Did they really expect him to wank in front of them all? He couldn’t do it. Jason gave a very graphic and highly exaggerated description of Peter begging Kenny not to stop, and there were more laughs and cheers when he talked about the ball blaster and the explosion that nearly happened.

"Show! Show! Show!"

Justin and Paul lowered Peter and an expectant hush spread through the grinning onlookers. It was too much. Peter wasn't ready for this and he got out of it the best way he could think of.

"No show today. Only when we beat Hillston again."

There was a mixture of surprised looks and laughter and when Justin asked him if he was serious, Peter nodded.

"Bad luck Kenny. You organised this so it looks like it has to be you instead."

The rivalry between Justin and Kenny took over and Peter faded from the limelight as everyone encouraged the two of them into a grabbing competition. An arm slid over Peter shoulder and Brent guided him towards a shower.

"No one expected you to say that Peter."

"But they were all asking."

Andy and Marty arrived next, their faces plastered with huge grins, and Matthew was looking on from the next shower with a grin of his own.

"You idiot Peter. Now everyone’ll be training twice as hard."

Oh no, he'd understood things wrong again, and really let himself in for it. Brent took Matthew with him since it was Monday and besides their guitar stuff they had Friday's physics to go over. Peter went to Marty's place and they battled through simultaneous equations for over an hour before Andy dropped him home saying he’d be over after tea.

Peter was working on physics when Andy waltzed in at 8:30, grabbed him in a headlock, dragged him to the bed, sat on him and handle-barred him. After some more treatment and when he had Peter half laughing helplessly and half begging for mercy, he relaxed and the talking started.

"So, rat, how come you're deserting swimming with all this squash?"

"It's only once a fortnight Andy. And we'll still be training before we play squash with Ricky, so we’ll still be doing just as much. More than you do anyway."

"Cheeky, I go away for a couple of days and you're out of control."

A couple of finger pokes in the chest and a nose stretcher, Peter hated those, was needed to emphasise his point before going on.

"Are you any good at it? I suppose you're learning it as fast as everything else?"

"It's great, and Ricky says I'm going really well."

"All right, tell me about this Ricky. Is he a squash expert or something?"

"No! Andrew, that's Mr Crossman, he’s the expert. Ricky's only been playing for six months."

"Andrew? Is that what you call him now?"

"Um, yes. He's like mum and Rob. …You know."

Andy nodded then waited.

"What?"

"You're telling me about Ricky, dork."

"Um, we like him. He helped us on Friday, and on Saturday we played again and he came to the movies with us."

"So what's he like then?"

"He's shy. He’s doing Year Twelve and he’s a bit taller than me but not as strong."

"He isn't? How d’you know that?"

"Well, um, we had a wrestle at Matthew's place."

"You did?"

Andy looked sharply at Peter then his face blossomed into that knowing smile.

"You've got the hots for him too, haven't you?"

"Um."

Peter's hesitation was enough. There was a bounce which nearly squelched his stomach to death and by the time he'd recovered from that Andy had him in a nipple nauger.

"Come on, tell me."

Peter squawked at the first twist.

"Tell you what?"

"Something happened. I can tell."

"Aagh. Help. Andy... That's murder."

So?"

His grin was irresistible and Peter couldn't help laughing when the pressure from the second twist eased off.

"You're impossible."

"Good. Now talk."

"Well Matthew started it. He told him about my belly button."

"Matthew? Where was this?"

"At Matthew's place. Ricky stayed the night with us."

"Holy hell. Sounds like an orgy. Did you all do each other?"

Peter's blush and nod was enough of an answer.

"And how long did this go on for?"

He certainly knew how to ask the embarrassing questions. This one was so direct there was no way round it either.

"Well, um, about two hours but we were mostly talking."

"Talking! Yeah I'll bet. Dogs!"

"True Andy, we do talk a lot. It's nice."

"Ha, there wasn't much talking when I walked in on you the other morning."

Color rose in Peter’s cheeks at this but then Andy's grin set him smiling.

"We were a bit, um, excited then."

"Excited! You can say that again. And now you're all horny for this new kid."

He reached behind him and laughed aloud.

"You've boned up from just talking about him. He’s staying again next time you play I bet?"

"Yes."

"Dogs, I'm coming to squash with you so I can see what he’s like for myself."

Andy moved to the side, looked at Peter shorts, and then the topic shifted to Peter's dramatic statement after training. Evidently he’d made a mistake in offering a show, but no one cared because they liked him and knew he was clueless anyway.

"Now that you've said it, that tells them you're not fussed about it, and that means something’s sure to happen. Kenny’ll keep trying you that's for sure. Hey, they might tell him to wait for the Hillston night, so that could work out well for you. Bummer, me and Marty missed out. I know, we’ll get Brent along and you and Matthew can put on a show just for us three."

He was only stirring but Peter picked up on the Brent bit.

"Brent? Don't you call him Phillips any more?"

"Nah, it didn't feel right when we knew he liked Brent better."

Peter felt a happy smile inside. That was so like Andy.

"Are you glad you took him with you? He sounded like he loved every minute of it."

"Mate, he’s terrific. Marty pashes on so much with Amy it was just him and me most of the time, and he kept making me laugh. He’s crazy when you get him going."

"Crazy? How come?"

"He made me wear my speedos on my head when we were walking around the town. I felt like a total dork."

In the town? Peter would have felt like a dork just being with them.

"Made you? How come?"

"I lost a bet didn't I? He beat me at wrestling."

This was irresistible.

"Wrestling? So you've got the hots for him?"

"Cheeky brat."

It was a terrific stir but in the rush of the moment Peter forgot how he and Matthew had decided between them that getting something on Andy was like trying to break the law of gravity, somehow, like Thor’s hammer, it always came back at you. A strong hand groped his boner.

"Take that back or else..."

"Ow! I take it back! I take it back! You haven't got the hots for Brent.... You've got them for me."

"Good try Peter, but that doesn't work. Remember play-dough when you were little? You could get a handful and squeeze it into all sorts of shapes.

He proceeded gleefully to demonstrate with Peter reacting strongly to every action.

"Anyway, it's the other way round. I reckon Brent’s got the hots for me."

Peter didn't let on that he already knew that.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he boned up every time I got near him. He's nearly as bad as you. It was a really good stir though."

"What did he say when you stirred him?"

"Just stirred back. He's good at it."

"Did you talk to each other much?"

Andy knew that Peter meant more than just general conversation.

"Yeah, we stayed at the cave beach on Saturday night and it was just the two of us."

Peter laughed and of course got a dig in the ribs. They talked for another ten minutes then Andy stood up.

"Anyway, I better go. I've got some homework to do."

Peter stared at him.

"Are you all right Andy? Doing homework I mean?"

"I know, it's bad, but mum’s giving me a hard time. If I don't do more she’ll stop me going away on weekends and if she finds out I wagged on Friday she'll kill me."

"I thought she was pleased with you?"

"She is with maths, but she's been talking to the other teachers and they told her I never do any assignments."

"Well, you don't."

"I know, but now mum’s found out I'll have to. And she's been talking to Marty's mum so he's copping it too."

Peter couldn't help grinning, but he knew how hard it was going to be for both of them.

"I'll help you, whenever you like."

"No, that's not fair. You already do."

That was right, but they talked it out and Marty jumped at Peter's idea that he should come over whenever he was stuck on some area of work to get some clues. He was so pleased about it all that he grabbed Peter in a headlock and dragged him all the way down to the front door, giving a cheery goodnight to Beth when she looked up from the computer.

"What was that all about Peter?"

Peter explained the situation and Beth immediately worried that his own time was being used up.

"Not really mum. It won't be like the coaching. He would just nick over here when he's not sure about something, and even if he does stay he'll just see the way I work."

"Does he do much study at home?"

"I don't think he does any, except when I'm there with the maths."

Beth raised her eyebrows at that and Peter nodded.

"He's got away with it up till now but year Eleven’s harder and he'll end up repeating if he keeps missing assignments."

"Do you think that's what might happen?"

"No, he couldn't stand it, and he’s already worried. He'll be okay. How’s the new software going?"

"It's easier than I thought, and I like it better than what I was using at Gordon and Porters. We've got it all set to go."

"Is tomorrow very busy for you?"

"Two new clients in the morning and an on-site one in the afternoon."

After more talking Peter went back to his studies.

The end of chapter 33.

Iarwain.

The spunk machine.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Peter is one busy beaver. At the beginning of the story he read with studying now he is swim training, coaching mathematics physics and other classes plus squash, very little reading and some studying. I think he needs more hours in the day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..