Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 7,129 Words
  • 4,477 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 10. Chapter 10

The swim-team start some high jinks.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 10.

 

They found a spot on the crowded beach and collapsed for a few minutes to get some energy then Matthew got up.

"Let's walk to the car. I need a drink before anything else."

With protesting muscles they made their way, Peter wondering what Matthew must feel like, then grabbed the last bottle of ginger beer, a couple of cans and their towels before returning to the beach. They talked their efforts over but it wasn't long before Peter let his eyes close and he relaxed into sleep. He woke when some sand brushed on his arm. It was just someone walking by. The other three were all asleep. No wonder.

Peter sat up, stretched, then looked around and smiled to himself. He was wearing speedos, something he wouldn't have dreamed of even a couple of weeks ago. They'd been called dick-togs at school here and no one would wear them. His life would have been impossible if he had, and especially if anyone like Malcolm had seen him.

Dick-togs.

He looked at the way he fitted into Andy's speedos, well they were his now, and thought it was a good name. Gosh, he did bulge a lot, and being slim did make him stand out. He glanced at Marty and Matthew as a comparison. Andy was lying on his stomach. They both bulged a lot too when you looked. Marty wasn’t so noticeable because his body was so big but Matthew was wearing his favourite light blue speedos and their very brief design didn't leave much room for anything. You could sure see his shape. He was adjusted sideways and the material was moulded round him. Peter wondered if Matthew had a slight boner in his sleep and it made him keep checking till he decided it just looked like it. That made him smile even more.

It would be funny to catch someone else with a sleep stiffy after all the stirring they'd been giving him, but then he didn't want it to be Matthew when there were all these people round. Peter wriggled onto his side and surreptitiously adjusted himself the same as Matthew, then quickly put himself back again. It looked like he had a boner too, even more than Matthew. He looked around at everyone but there was no one else with speedos except the two lifesavers.

Did people look at them because of it he wondered? He focused on people who were passing by or sitting on the sand and decided that some of them did. After a bit longer he made up his mind that lots of them did. Sitting where they were, not far from the access way, meant that lots of people were coming and going and Peter watched their reactions. Wow! Some of them were very obvious and looked directly, while others kind of glanced several times. One guy even gave a wink when he realised that Peter had seen him looking. A wink? What did that mean? Peter couldn't figure out whether it was because they’d caught each other's eye at the same moment or what, and looked away quickly. Two girls went past and Peter could tell they looked at Marty. They stopped about twenty metres away then came back and looked again.

Andy was the first to wake and Peter smiled when he saw one eye peeking at him. Andy smiled back, rolled over and stretched his arms behind his head then propped himself on his elbows. Peter couldn't help thinking that now there were four speedo fronts to look at.

"What's happening Peter?" he spoke softly.

"Nothing. Everybody looks at us though, and I think it's because of our speedos."

"Yeah? Pack of pervs. We look so good they can't help it."

"I mean it. There's a couple of girls who’ve been past twice since I woke up, looking at Marty."

"Where? Can you see them? Are they any good?"

They'd looked pretty nice to Peter and he pointed them out, sitting further along the beach. Andy's soft chuckle was enough to wake Marty and he looked dazed for a moment.

"What's happening?"

"Peter says someone's been perving on your nuts. They were dangling out of your speedos."

"Oh yeah, that’d be you then. You're always doing it."

"Dream on."

Oh well, the conversation was back to normal. They spoke softly, not wanting to wake Matthew after his great effort, but his eyes opened soon after when Marty said his name, and they all came to life. Matthew did a big stretch, much like Andy, then started bending his arms and legs.

"What's happening?"

He gave a quizzical look when Peter laughed. Everyone was starving but they decided to have one more surf before leaving. They didn’t stay in long but when they reached the wagon they were surprised to see it was after 7 pm.

"God, we’d better get moving. What we do for food?"

Marty pushed to have a meal at the place where they had breakfast but he was overruled and they decided on the special hamburgers as being the quickest.

Peter had the first shower. It didn't take long because it was a courtesy shower with no hot water on the grass outside the changing shed, then he went off to order the hamburgers with arrangements to meet at the picnic table. There were no problems this time and while Peter was sitting in the waiting area he saw the wagon park on the other side of the road. His attention went back to the counter because his order number was the next one due and he stood up to get the money ready.

God, what was happening now? From the cafe door Peter saw a police car parked behind the wagon, and Andy, Marty and Matthew lined up and talking to the officer. He rushed across the road and arrived just as a worried looking Andy was having his driving licence returned.

"That seems to be in order. Now let's see if this vehicle is roadworthy."

Peter came past the end of the station wagon and every head turned towards him. No one said anything till he reached Andy and stood next to him.

"… Hello Peter. ...What is it?"

"Um, these are my friends. I was just collecting hamburgers for our tea."

"They're with you? Have you been together all this weekend?"

"Yes, all the time except for about an hour this afternoon."

"I see. Were you together on Saturday?"

"Yes?"

"I've had a report there was an incident involving boys from this vehicle on Saturday evening. Can you tell me anything about it?"

So this was all about him.

"Yes, it was my fault."

The officer’s eyebrows rose and he looked steadily at Peter.

"Your fault? That doesn't sound right."

Peter felt guilty.

"It was Malcolm Burns. I punched him in the stomach."

"Hmm?..... That doesn't sound like you either?"

Peter didn't get a chance to answer because Matthew spoke up, rather forcefully.

"Officer, that's not really right. Peter was reacting to an intolerable situation."

"Intolerable? What's your name son?"

"Matthew Hall."

"Well Matthew Hall, tell me just what was so intolerable about the situation."

"They were bullying Peter and they said bad things about his mother."

"Beth?.... So what did they say?"

Matthew had an awkward moment trying to think how it answer.

"It's not very nice, but they said she um. .... sucks his cock for him."

"Well Matthew, you're right, is not very nice, but since I don't know you at all I want to hear this story from Peter who I've known since the night he was born. You can have your turn when he finishes. …And pass those hamburgers around. They're not so nice if they’re cold."

He gestured towards the picnic table and there was an immediate drop in the worry levels coming from Peter's friends. Peter went through the whole thing from start to finish, answering questions along the way, and repeating some sections where he wasn't quite clear enough. Norman, as Peter had learned to address him on a number of similar questionings, was actually smiling by the end of it and gave an approving nod to both Marty and Andy.

"So, you're the one who took charge and initiated the actions Peter's described?"

He was looking at Andy who nodded back, somewhat apprehensively.

"Don't look so worried. I'm quite impressed with the way you used your head instead of getting angry like Peter."

Peter felt about two inches tall.

"So why didn't you?"

"Um, I knew I was stronger and Marty was with me too, but it was really because Peter's mother had a talk to us about it all."

"She did, did she? Well it certainly sounds like Beth. I'm glad you listened to her. Strictly speaking you shouldn't have tipped Burns upside down like that, but in the situation it would be laughed out of court if there were any complaints. Peter, I hope you've learnt a lesson from all this."

He smiled at the blank look on Peter's face.

"The anger Peter. Keep it under control. You've always been good at that. I certainly don't mind you defending yourself, but always be in control of yourself."

He turned to Matthew.

"I like your word Matthew. In fact I think I'll use it in my written report, along with the description of what happened to Burns and his mates.”

The questioning was over and Norman chatted for a few minutes, wanting to know how Peter and Beth were liking their move, then he parted with a warning to Andy that there was a speed blitz on drivers returning to the city after the long weekend. When he drove off it was Peter who got blitzed.

"God Peter, everyone knows you. I'm glad he did though because he was scary till you arrived."

"Yeah, he is scary, but he's really fair. Mum used to take me for talks with him sometimes."

"Do you reckon he'll do anything to those guys now he knows what happened?"

"I don't know. He might have a talk with them."

The dumped the packaging from their food in a litter bin and headed to the car, talking about it all the while. Matthew was stirred for being a lawyer and saying intolerable, but Peter knew that Andy and Marty were as impressed as he was at the way he'd spoken out. Andy drove almost non-stop and everyone else dozed off. Matthew faded out first and he slumped over till he was resting against Peter. He went to sit up when his eyes snapped open for a moment, but Peter held him in place and wriggled round till they were both comfortable and then promptly fell asleep himself. He woke when the car stopped. They couldn't be home already could they? Everybody came to life as Andy opened his door.

"Where are we?"

"No-where. Just at a rest stop. I'm going to jog up and down to try and wake myself up. I'm getting too tired."

"Have a sleep then. We can wake you up in ten minutes."

"No, I’ll be all right. It’s only half an hour till we’re home and it's already after eleven."

They all stayed awake then, for the rest of the drive, talking and asking Andy questions to make sure he was properly awake. Matthew was dropped off first, then Marty, and Peter and Andy reached home not long before twelve o'clock. Peter switched the front light off, made his way upstairs and tapped on his mum's bedroom door when he saw light escaping through the gap at the bottom. He knew she'd wait up even though they'd rung on Marty's mobile phone soon after they left.

"Hi Mum. It was great."

She was reading and he went over for a quick hug and a couple of words before heading for his room.

In the morning it was very hard to get up. His body was protesting at all the muscles it had been using and he had a long, long shower before quickly scoffing some cereal and rushing out to catch his lift with Andy. It was interesting at school, hearing everyone talk about what they'd done on the long weekend, but Peter thought his own weekend had been better than anybody's. At lunchtime the four friends talked for a while then Peter and Matthew went to the library to catch up on some reading. After swimming training, and Matthew and Marty had been given a lift home Andy surprised Peter.

"You need your practice and since Matthew’s not staying tonight it'll have to be me. I’ll come up for half an hour."

"Practice? Now?"

"Yeah, it's full team training tomorrow and I heard a rumor that Phillips has got plans. Everyone's been stirring him so much."

Oh no! In front of everyone again.

"What's the point of practising Andy? I'll still get a boner even if I beat him."

"I know, but don't worry about it. Everyone knows you’re a grower and they'll be hoping it happens so they can stir you about it."

"Everyone? What do you mean?"

"Well, everyone on the team plus some of their friends. Most of them saw you the other day and word spreads you know."

Peter was just getting used to the idea that his being extra large was generally known at school, and now they were talking about his boner. Oh God, it made sense too, because he'd been curious himself about the different ones he'd seen lately.

"They'll expect me to get a boner?"

"They’re used to growers Peter. There’s already four of us on the team without even counting you and Matthew, and they stir us all the time."

They reached Peter's room and Andy wrestled him to the floor and gave him a treatment.

"Come on. Let's get started."

It felt really weird taking his clothes off, and his stupid cock started getting hard before he'd even finished, which was slightly embarrassing since he was wearing the blue jocks Matthew had given him, and they were very obviously being pushed out of shape. Andy noticed straight away.

"Randy as ever? Did you have a good time last night or this morning?"

"Um, this morning. I was too tired last night."

"Me too. I started but my eyes closed on me. Did you do it in bed or in the shower?"

Blushing slightly, Peter said that it was in the shower.

"Ha! I couldn't wait that long and then I wanted to go back to sleep. Did you do it fast or slow?"

Was this twenty questions? Peter wondered if this was somehow connected with the practising or if Andy was just being curious.

"Um. ......Fairly slowly.""It must have been monumental after all the weekend?"

Andy laughed when Peter didn't answer, and made his first grab. He was totally successful. Peter had just stepped out of his jocks and wasn't ready. Three or four tugs sent goosebumps through his balls and he almost gasped.

"Always be ready at school Peter. They like surprising people."

They had the hardest and longest practice ever, a mixture of laughter, mostly from Andy, and concentration as they focused on the one objective of holding each other. To start with Peter was the only one caught, but he did learn quickly and Andy was right about his fast reflexes. Andy repeated one of his moves and quick as a flash, Peter's hand took the opportunity. Andy jolted with surprise at this first real success of Peter’s, then submitted to the tugs.

"Brat! I didn't think you'd manage that today. You're asking for it now."

"Asking for it?"

Peter thought it must be just normal stirring but there was something about the way Andy said it that sounded like he meant something else.

"You’ll see."

And see he did, a couple of minutes later.

"What .....What are you doing?"

Andy had hold, really had hold, and each tug was longer and more definite than the way Peter was used to. In fact they weren’t tugs. They were really rude.

"Phillips does this sometimes to try and make you embarrassed. Can you manage it?"

Peter didn't want to answer but that wouldn't work. Andy would know straight away, so he just came out with the truth.

"Um..... Not for long."

"What’ll you do then?"

Peter couldn't believe this.

"He won't do that Andy. It's too rude."

"Want to bet on it? You'd better ask Kenny before you do, and I hope you can think of something."

He let go. The battle of wits and reflexes continued till Peter lost and again Andy did the slow definite squeezes, even more than last time. Again Peter lost, and then again, and again, and each time Andy prolonged the squeezing. Finally Andy made a bad move and for the second time Peter had hold. He was tempted to return the treatment but instead got flustered and let go even faster than usual, which made Andy laugh at him.

"That won't help. And I'm going to go even longer this time."

A minute later he used a new trick and after seven or eight squeezes Peter started panicking at the sensations he was feeling.

"Stop. …..Andy. Stop."

Peter grabbed Andy’s hand and pulled it away.

"You lose Peter. Come on. Last go and we'll see what happens. You'd better win though. I’ll be hanging on even longer."

Even longer? That would be just too much and Peter knew he had to win this time. He had to. It wasn't fair. His boner was too big and too easy a target. There it was waving around in front of him, making it almost impossible to protect. He laughed at himself. Andy was probably thinking the same thing and his boner certainty wasn't that much smaller. Peter made the first move and it was on. The hardest battle yet and it never seemed to end. Twice he had close calls, once when Andy's hand brushed past, and again when his thumb and one finger had a transitory grip on the end of his dick, but finally and very pleasingly, he caught Andy with one of his own tricks.

"Brat! You're getting too good. So what are you going to do now?"

Peter understood very well that this was a challenge, and even though it felt like he shouldn't, he went ahead. His hand firmed its grip in a steady squeeze and at the same time pulled out and away from Andy's body. He did it again, this time sensing that Andy was harder. This was nerve-racking and Peter suddenly got scared. What if this wasn't what Andy meant? He might get angry? Again Peter squeezed and pulled, this time watching Andy’s face to try and figure out what he was thinking. As their eyes locked, an unfamiliar look came on Andy's face, like he was in a trance or something.

"Faster Peter. Harder ….And don't stop. It won't take long."

At the same time he pushed himself into Peter's hand. It took all of two seconds for Peter to feel like he'd been clobbered with a sledgehammer. In a state of shock he stepped back and stared at Andy. Keep going? No way. The trance was gone, replaced with that cheeky triumphant look that was so familiar. God, tricked again.

“See Peter. Try to think of something.”

Peter wondered about this. He was meant to be cleverer than Andy, but Andy always seemed to be able to think of what to do in situations without even trying.

“I couldn’t Andy. You gave me too much of a shock.”

“I know. I really gotcha didn’t I? But you’re much better. It’s getting harder to trick you.”

His eyes searched around the room.

"Ah. There’s your towel. We're both a bit sticky."

He collected the towel and in the matter of fact way that continually astonished Peter, wiped himself off, then handed the towel to Peter.

"Here, you need it more than me. You were getting pretty randy."

Trying not to show his embarrassment, Peter cleaned himself while Andy watched with an air of approval.

"You juice up a lot don’t you? Does it keep coming all the time when you're mucking around?"

More questions? Why was he doing this?

"Um. Yes."

"And are you going to have a wank as soon as I leave?"

Puzzled at what Andy was up to Peter tried a different tactic.

"I'll forget how by the time I answer all your questions."

Andy must have been pleased because he laughed, put Peter into a headlock and dragged him over to the bed.

"There you are. You can grab a hold and get going because I'm leaving."

Half an hour later, when Peter was towelling himself off after his third shower for the day, he heard the sound of the front door opening. He pulled on his cargoes and a black T-shirt and raced down. He had so much to tell his mum, and since she'd already left for work when he woke in the morning, this was his first chance. After their hug, she disappeared for a couple of minutes to change and freshen up, but then they sat on the sofa and Peter eagerly rushed through the major events. He quickly steadied down though and then they talked so much their meal was an hour later than usual. Apart from the activities there were lots of things to say about the old town in general. There'd been a car parked in the driveway of their old flat which made them wonder if anyone they knew was renting it.

"How well did Matthew get on with Andy and Marty? Since he's the outsider."

"No he's not. They think he’s amazing. When he swam all that way they could hardly believe it, and when he stood up for me with Norman it was the same."

"When can we get them all here for a meal Peter?"

"Um. ..Friday I think. Otherwise it might have to wait till next week. What sort of meal?"

"A special thank-you one."

Yes, that was a great idea. Trust his mum to think of it. What did she mean by special?

"What will we have?"

"I'll figure that out, then you can do all the work."

It was eight o'clock before Peter retired to his room. He looked wistfully at the new book he’d got from Matthew and then decided to read it for half an hour before starting his school work. After all, he’d got it last Thursday and still hadn't had a chance to get into it. At eleven he went to bed. The time trials were starting tomorrow and he still hadn't caught up properly on his sleep after the weekend.

The next day was kind of exciting. Andy and Marty were all hyped up about the trials and it spilled across to Peter. Matthew didn't seem to be worried about them at all. They were all interested about the meal on Friday though, especially when Peter told them it was his mum’s idea.

"Tell her that Marty’s on a diet and can't come."

"Sure too Andy. I'm not missing out."

"Well you took everything last time and the rest of us all starved."

"Oh yeah, who gutsed down three helpings of ice cream? I know it wasn't me. Peter, tell Beth that Andy’s too busy flogging himself to come."

"Ha, Peter would have to miss out too. He did it for half an hour in the shower yesterday."

"Half an hour? really?"

The three of them looked at Peter then laughed at his blush. Well, Andy and Marty laughed while Matthew smiled. Peter wondered why he blushed so easily. It had just given him away completely once again and now they were having a discussion of what he must have been doing for all that time. Andy and Marty that is. Matthew just listened, and by the time they talked that through he'd rubbed the end off, tied himself in knots and flooded the shower recess. The conversation swung back to swimming though, as that was the biggest thing in their minds. Andy and Marty had all sorts of theories about who would do what in the different styles and distances. In their minds they had Matthew as winning everything and it was a real bombshell when he informed them he was only entering four individual events.

"What? How come? You could win everything Matthew."

"That wouldn't be much fun for everyone else. I'm going in the 100 m events."

"God, coach’ll be mad."

"No he won't. I talked to him about it and he's happy. When we have comps I'll go in the relays as well so he’ll still get good value out of me. It gives everyone else something to aim for Andy."

"Wow! That's unreal. Why don't you go in the fifty metres?"

Matthew looked at Peter with a bit of a grin.

"I want Peter to win one of those."

"Peter? He'd have to beat Phillips."

"I think he might in freestyle if he keeps going like he is."

This was news to Peter. Phillips had been the star sprinter for a couple of years now and everyone said he was even better this year.

"Sheba! That would give him a shock. What d’ya reckon Marty? He doesn't even know that Matthew can walk all over him yet."

Now they were excited about the new possibilities and started revising all their ideas about what would happen.

"You should concentrate on the backstroke Andy. I think that's your best."

"Backstroke? What are you talking about Matthew? I'm faster at freestyle."

"Yes, but I think you've got more potential in backstroke."

The discussion went on and Peter was enjoying the way Andy and Marty were drinking in every word Matthew said. A week ago they thought he was full of crazy ideas. During afternoon classes Peter kept thinking about the trials. He had to do well. Andy and Marty were making such a deal about it and it would be great if he could please them, but it was mainly all the time and effort Matthew had given that made it important. At the finish of last class they headed straight to the pool. Oh boy. The noise in the changing room was a real buzz.

"Big D! How’s it hanging?"

"Pretty good. How about you?"

Phillips dumped his bag on the bench next to Peter and started changing.

"Are you trying out for anything Big D.?"

“Yes. All the fifty metre events."

"Yeah? Oh well. Good luck. Everyone's going for those."

He was sounding very confident and Peter liked the friendly way he was talking. For all his reputation he wasn't such a bad guy. He was always smiling and mucking around, much the same as Andy really. Peter reached the stage of pulling his boxers off and caught Phillips checking him out. Too bad. He'd have his speedos on in a couple of seconds and be comfortably covered. He leant forward to get them from his bag and nearly had a heart attack. He jerked upright and backwards but there was nowhere to go to escape the hand that had come between his legs from behind.

Oh God! Trapped. The bench was in front and Phillips, who was the same size as Andy, blocked him from moving backwards. Peter tried moving sideways but that didn't work, Phillips just moved with him, all the time groping with his hand. At a loss, Peter stood there feeling silly and heard calls from some of the other guys.

"Check his bags. Check his bags."

Peter pushed at Phillips’ hand but it was letting go anyway, thank goodness. In a panic at the tightness that was developing, Peter grabbed his speedos and keeping a close eye on Phillips, pulled them on as quickly as he could.

"Nice bags Peter. I'll check them again sometime."

Too flustered to answer, Peter picked his towel up and headed for the door.

"Are you all right Peter?"

Matthew was right behind him, and looking worried, spoke as they sat at the side of the pool.

"Yes, I just wasn't ready. Andy told me Phillips had plans but I didn't expect anything till we were having our showers."

Andy and Marty appeared at the pool door then came over and complained that their teacher had talked for too long.

"They shouldn't be allowed. ...Peter? Have you got a bone?"

He'd noticed that Peter's speedos were fuller than usual.

"Sort of. Phillips tricked me."

Andy and Marty just thought it was funny when they heard what happened.

"He checked your bags? Did you jump much?"

“Nearly through the roof, and then I couldn't get away."

Andy and Marty went to change and Peter and Matthew swam a couple of easy laps before going to the seats where coach always met everyone. Most of the team was already there since it was almost the official starting time and then Kenny came through the pool entrance.

"We have to look after ourselves today. Coach had to go to a meeting about the comps and the trials will be on Monday."

This was unusual because coach never missed training and every one wondered what was going on. Peter was sort of relieved because he didn't think he was ready. In the water Andy and Marty were working with them today and Matthew spent time on their backstroke technique. Andy had stacks of questions about everything Matthew showed, then listened hard to all his explanations. For their last quarter of an hour they all did a series of an eighty percenters, which meant you put in an eighty percent effort, then went to the changing room.

Peter was wondering what would happen. He had a feeling that this might be the night for Phillips’ plans and as soon as he walked in the feeling doubled. A couple of guys grinned and asked him if he wanted his bags checked and then Kenny actually had a try at doing it. It backfired because Peter was alert and dodged away and Kenny was himself caught by Marty. Peter now saw what Andy meant by the jumping bit, because poor Kenny leapt in the air at the first grope and then again several more times when Marty’s hand tightened. His treatment wasn't over either because when Marty let him go he whirled round to look at him, only to have the same thing happen again from Andy. It almost looked to Peter as if Andy and Marty had planned it that way.

"Check your bags.", sounded round the room, but that changed.

"Paul. Get him Paul."

Peter watched with amazement as Paul charged out of his shower and grabbed at Kenny as soon as he was let go. Kenny wasn't ready and jumped backwards again with his dick being held. After a couple of tugs Paul let him go and they were into a full on grabbing competition. Peter found out later that there was a kind of challenge between the two of them which had built up from everyone egging them on. Kenny was grabbed again, then managed to grab Paul to a few cheers and laughs from the guys watching. They both had boners, though Paul's wasn't a full one and Peter was getting a feeling that he might start stiffening himself. Maybe he could have a shower and get out quickly? There were three spare ones now. Somehow he could tell that wasn't the best idea. Everyone was watching what was happening and it would be like he wasn't part of the group. There was a burst of cheering as Kenny was caught for the third time, but Peter was too busy leaping into the air. He gave a funny sounding yelp of surprise then a strong arm grabbed him round the middle.

"Check your bags Peter."

Oh no, it was Phillips and for several seconds Peter was trapped again, helpless to do anything about it. Every eye in the room swivelled towards him at the sound of his exclamation and watched as he bucked instinctively. He was released straight away, thank goodness, as he didn't like feeling helpless in front of everyone, and whirled round to face Phillips.

"Ready big D.?"

He was in a defensive stance and it had to be the grabbing thing, so Peter nodded and crouched slightly. Surprisingly Phillips shook his head.

"You and Bluey first."

There was a round of chuckles and a few voices started chanting.

" Bluey! Bluey!"

Matthew? He was expected to do this with Matthew? A quick glance at Andy and Marty showed they were enjoying this. A minute later Peter was holding Matthew. He was quite hard and when Peter quickly grew the same there were rude comments coming from all over the place. The second time Peter grabbed, he realised he’d become much better at this than Matthew. All that practice had paid off, especially that last session with Andy. Not wanting Matthew to look slow, Peter decided to lose the next grab, and after some sparring Matthew was holding him. Four short tugs and his boner maxed out. God. Now he'd stay hard for ages. Maybe he shouldn't have been so generous with Matthew.

"Go big D! Get him Peter!"

Amidst the comments and laughter Peter heard the encouragement. What? Some of them were cheering for him? That felt good, but Peter wanted them to cheer for Matthew too. Peter finished things quickly and let Matthew go after three quick tugs.

"Randy buggers. Both of them."

There were comments from all sides and Peter wondered what to do. The whole team was there, gathered in a circle and watching. Thank goodness Andy had got him used to having a boner in front of people. He'd never have coped with this otherwise. Nothing happened, apart from the comments, and Peter wondered what they were waiting for. Was he meant to do something? Then he realised they were having a good gawk.

"Who's next? "

"Justin! Justin!"

Justin stepped forward and with a steady background of laughter and ribald interjections Peter went through the whole process again. Justin was nearly as good as Andy and twice Peter was grabbed. God, he held on for longer and gave more tugs. This was what Andy had done yesterday. Peter finally won against Justin, and he could tell that it surprised everyone.

"Andy! Andy!"

Andy faced up. By now Peter had worked out that they were trying him out to see just how good he was. This was going to be extremely difficult. And it meant that Phillips was even harder to beat? Somehow Peter managed to win. At least Andy had a bone. When Peter let go of Andy for the last time, the number of surprised comments told him this was quite an accomplishment. All the eyes moved to Phillips, who stepped forward without anyone even calling his name.

"Big D.'s got hidden talent? The Beginners Group's been practising hey?"

The Beginners Group was what some of the team called Peter and Matthew because coach had them working by themselves. It was right as far as Peter was concerned but a joke if they thought it meant Matthew.

Phillips really was a grower. He was already well on the rise and when Peter made the first successful grab it really set him off. Phillips look shocked. He laughed it off though, and as soon as they started again Peter knew he'd been lucky. Phillips had just been overconfident. After all he’d beaten Peter last week without having to try, and now he became all business. Last week's story repeated itself, except at a higher level of skill.

Three times in a row he won, not easily, but quite definitely. Oh my God! He was doing the rude squeezes. Worse even than Andy. Each squeeze ended by pressing the blood from the top of Peter's dick. The second time Phillips grabbed him Peter wanted to panic when he felt himself starting to get slippery. What was Phillips thinking now that stuff was getting on his hand? Didn't he want to let go? Peter looked at him and when he saw the way he was grinning, understood that this was just what Phillips wanted.

The third time was the worst for Peter's state of mind. This was now the fourth person to hold him in a row, and the feelings were so strong they were all he could think of. Each squeeze brought him closer to the point where he'd lose control, and the battle between his urge to back out and run and Andy's insistence to take what was thrown at him, kept escalating. Six squeezes. Seven.... Wasn't Phillips ever going to stop? Two more squeezes and Peter's eyes closed.

Whack!

Peter leapt forward in one shocked movement and turned to check the source of the painful sting on his butt. It was Andy, with his towel at the ready.

Whack!

Phillips jumped round as well to face Marty, and now they were standing back to back as if protecting each other.

"Randy buggers. Grab them. It's time to cool down.

God. What now? Peter was grabbed, with one person holding each of his arms and legs, and carried to the showers where he was held with the cold water pouring onto his groin. There was a lot of noise and laughter from the other shower where Phillips was getting the same treatment, though it barely registered with Peter. He found out later that Phillips struggled but couldn't escape from Marty and the others holding him. The water wasn’t very cold but it did allow Peter to come off the boil. Someone gave him a bar of soap and he was left alone to have the rest of his shower. Well, no one touched him. Comments about what he should do with his dick came from everywhere and would have totally embarrassed him if they hadn't been like an anticlimax after what Phillips had done.

Jeez, they were rude!

But they were all smiling and by the time Peter finished his shower he was smiling as well. He couldn't help it. And then he felt like groaning. His towel was gone. His clothes were gone. He stood, dripping and with a half boner, at the bench where he'd let them.

"Check your bags."

Peter leapt at the first brief touch from Justin. Justin? Why was he doing it?

"Check your bags."

It was Andy's strong grip this time but he also let go straight away.

"Check your bags."

There was nowhere to turn and for the next few minutes Peter was fair game for anyone. Eventually Peter grabbed someone's towel and sat on the bench with it wrapped round his middle till the owner came and pulled it off him. Peter grabbed another towel and this time went out to the pool to search for his clothes. There they were. On a bench close to the changing room entrance. Peter sat down to put his clothes on. He figured it was the only way to stop the bag checking thing, and Phillips, who was getting dressed next to him laughed and called him sneaky.

"Don't worry Big D.. I'll get you. It was close today wasn’t it?"

Peter stared at him and without thinking gave a nod. Phillips grinned and then winked, making Peter puzzled and wishing he hadn't nodded. In the wagon Andy and Marty stirred him to the max about the show he'd put on for everyone, and then in the evening after he'd helped them with their maths at Andy's house they had a serious talk about it. Well, the talk wasn’t serious but the subject matter was.

"I hope the towel didn't sting too much Peter, but you were going to shoot weren't you?"

This was embarrassing but they were obviously expecting an answer.

"You were just in time Andy. I thought he wasn't going to stop."

"He wasn't. That's how it goes. We all wanted to see you shoot but you're not ready for that are you?"

In front of everybody? Peter didn't have to think about that. He would have died.

"No, do they do that much?"

"Kenny cops it the most because he always loses the grabbing, and it's always Phillips who does it because he's the one who always wins. We think he likes holding dicks."

"He's going to do it to me again Andy. He sort of told me when we were getting dressed."

Andy and Marty both thought that was funny.

"What’ll you do? Have your showers at home?"

That was a stir. They'd told him a zillion times that that was a bad idea.

"I might be able to beat him at the grabbing if I could practice. He was better, but it was close."

Andy was nodding in agreement.

"Yeah. I think you could too, but you'll have to practise with me. Marty and Matthew are hopeless."

Marty nodded then gave Andy a whack on the arm for the friendly put down. Something was tickling Andy's fancy because he started laughing and dumped Peter on the floor.

"Marty, did you hear that? He wants me to pull his dick for him."

"Yeah, I always said he was randy. He'll be wanking with us soon."

"Hey, good idea. I’ll practice with you Peter, and that can be your payback."

Peter looked up, trying to figure if Andy really meant it or was just stirring, and couldn't tell.

"All right. But only when I'm ready."

Neither of them said anything, then they both burst into laughter and started giving him a treatment.

"You didn't have to say that Peter. When will you be ready?"

Never. That was Peter's first thought, but with the rate things were happening at school it wouldn’t be very long. Did he really have to put a time on it?

"Um. A month?"

Straight away Andy and Marty started talking about how they’d do it at school and sell tickets. Then Andy locked the door.

"What did you do that for?"

"Well I don't think Mum would understand if she walked in and caught us. Come on Peter."

For the next twenty minutes Peter was stripped and practising. At least this time Andy didn't do those rude tugs, though he threatened to, and then said he'd wait till Marty wasn't there in case he got jealous. He did catch Peter as much as Peter caught him, but then he just let go straight away.

The end of chapter 10.

Iarwain.

The swim-team start some high jinks.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I don't know how I would have copied if I had been in the same situation.

We never had any high jinks in the swimming changing room at my school - pity!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..