Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 5,048 Words
  • 3,761 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 20. Chapter 20

Peter talks to Andy.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 20.

"Hey, big boy! Dad’s cooking breakfast. Do you want a quick shower?"

Peter opened his eyes just in time to prepare himself as a towel clad body descended on his stomach.

"Gah! Help! Murder! What a way to wake someone up."

“Get used to it. I have to do things or you’d sleep in till it was time to go to bed again."

Matthew was referring to the tickling he was giving Peter. Peter wriggled to make himself more comfortable, pulled Matthew over and held him down. Matthew responded by wrapping an arm round Peter's neck and trying to roll him over.

"Peter? What are you doing? Trying to eat me?"

"You taste nice. All fresh and clean. Anyway it's your fault for squishing my face in your chest."

"Come on, you'd better get up or dad’ll be checking to see why we’re taking so long."

They disentangled and Peter glanced at the time. Twenty to eight. Yes! He'd have to move smartly. Ten minutes later he was enjoying the delicious crackly bacon Rob had ready, and coffee made Matthew style. Rob was all smiles, talking about the food, and stirring Peter about sleeping in. Peter wondered what Matthew had said to him while he’d been having his shower and getting dressed.

***

Beth looked surprised and pleased when they all rushed in. There were hugs for everyone, including Rob, and Peter could tell she was keyed up about the coming day. He caught Rob giving Beth a nod and knew he was telling her things were good with their two sons. She would know that anyway, with the smiles and the air of excitement. They couldn't stay for long as Rob had to get to work too, and as they drove off Peter felt guilty that he been thinking about his own things too much.

School was a disaster. Not really! It went well except that all his teachers handed out work, and by the end of the day there were topic mastery sheets for hard maths, an issues question to research for English, the new assignment for Lit, and a revision sheet for physics. Andy and Marty demanded to know where Matthew had been, laughed when he used the family stuff excuse, then asked when the little Matthews would be turning up.

"Don't take any notice of them Matthew. They reckon you got some girl pregnant and it's all a big secret."

"God! How did you find out Marty? Did someone tell you about Amy?"

"Amy?"

"Yes, we're getting married next weekend."

Marty’s shocked look lasted about a quarter of a second before Matthew was dumped on the grass and the topic was ended. Later on Peter got a lesson in how perceptive Andy could be.

"What are you two smiling about? Is there some secret you're not telling us?"

They were sitting in the cow paddock near the end of lunchtime and Andy's question gave Peter quite a jolt.

"What do you mean?"

As he answered, Peter's eyes flicked to Matthew. Andy caught it and laughed.

"That's what I mean!"

Peter hesitated and instantly realised that once again he’d given himself away.

"Um.... I'll tell you later."

That meant Andy wanted to know right now, but when Peter said later for the second time he accepted it with a lift of his eyebrows and a nod.

"What are we doing for training tonight Matthew?"

"All the work you didn't do last night."

"God, you can't get away with anything round here."

That wasn't true. They’d all worked hard and Matthew already knew it.

"I'm going to get you a metre faster by Wednesday Andy."

"A metre? Are you serious?"

"Yes, well at least half a metre anyway."

"Wow! I'll need it too. Next Wednesday's team was second last year, and coach has heard they're good again."

"What about me? I'm the one who needs to build up speed most."

Matthew nodded at Marty's query and answered very seriously.

"Yes, I've been thinking about that Marty, but there's not much you can do till you build up strength."

"Strength?... Me?... Right. You think so?"

It was a total con but Matthew sounded so much like he meant it that even Peter didn't realise, and listened in surprise for what Matthew meant.

"Yes, it's your arms and your legs that need the most work. You can feel how tired they are even after one lap of butterfly can't you?"

Marty was nodding at this.

"We'll work out some good exercises and you'll need to go on a diet too."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, it'll help you get rid of all the excess torso flesh that’s so flabby and slows you down."

That was when Peter got suspicious. There wasn't an ounce of flab anywhere on Marty.

"Which is my torso flesh?"

"Well, there's your pecs for a start. You must admit they flop around like a pair of boobs!"

Marty just stared and Peter held his smile back.

"Your six-packs not bad, but it’s getting saggy, and your glutes have that layer of puppy fat all over them too."

Andy gave it away when he burst out laughing, and Marty’s worried look disappeared as he lunged for Matthew. Matthew was ready of course and managed to stay free because Andy started asking Marty to flop his boobies for them, and then they were all saved from friendly slaughter because the bell sounded. Last period of the day was a spare and Peter and Matthew started their Physics work in the library. After training Peter went with Andy and Marty, and Matthew went with Brent.

Peter was busting to see his mum, so Andy's offer to go on a drive with them fell on deaf ears, and when he was dropped off he rushed to the house. When he opened the door he went into quiet mode. Beth was talking with a smartly dressed lady at the desk they'd set up, so all he got was a smile and a ‘hi’. He made a quick snack then disappeared to his room for a quarter hour till he heard the front door closing.

"How did it go? Did you like them? Is it different to your work? I've been wondering all day."

They’d had their hugs and were sitting on the sofa.

Beth laughed.

"It was hard work Peter and they all took longer than I expected because they wanted to talk, so it was just as well I allowed a half-hour gap between each appointment. They all seemed to be happy though."

"They all turned up?"

"Yes, they're all through Rob and he said they would."

"Who was that last lady? She looked pretty posh."

"She is. If you mean wealthy that is. She’s a relative of Rob's and owns four businesses, but she’s very nice and she’s giving me the work from her newest one."

Peter listened to her talk and was smiling all the time because he knew she was happy.

"So how are things with Matthew?"

This topic couldn't not come up with the way they talked about everything.

"He's worried about when we swim against his old school and everyone finds out about him. He's an idiot mum. He worried most about what I'd think."

"We can't always control feelings Peter. We just have them. Especially when it's someone so important to us."

This was accompanied by a big hug, and while he thought about it, he also knew his mum was proud of him. Suddenly he felt overwhelmed and sad.

"It's not fair mum! Why can't people leave him alone? All he ever does is help everyone else."

His mum’s arm held him close and comforted him as it had so many times in the past.

"He’s on a hard road Peter, but it will be different this year. He doesn't feel lonely now. When you first met him he was sad too, but you helped him out of both of those."

"He told me he was lonely, but I don't think he was sad."

"Yes he was! He’s not as strong as you, and last year hurt him very badly."

Peter swivelled to look directly at Beth.

"Mum! He's way stronger than me!"

"No he's not. He knows how to act as if he is, but his sad feelings were getting him down so much Rob wanted to get special help for him."

"Like counselling?"

Beth nodded and a big smile spread as she tightened her grip on Peter's shoulder.

"The sun started to shine again on the night you invited him round for tea. That's Rob’s words."

Peter went quiet, thinking about what Beth had just said and wondering at how people were so complicated. According to her he was strong? He didn't think so, but since she seemed to always know about stuff like that it meant he didn't even understand himself.

"I didn't help him mum. He helped me."

"So, you helped each other."

Peter stood up because he wanted Beth to relax before Rob’s surprise.

"I think I’ll have a rest for half an hour. We worked extra hard at training and I'll be dopey all night if I don't."

It almost backfired when Beth said she'd have his tea ready when he came down.

"No way mum! I want to fix it together tonight, and it's too early anyway, so you should relax too."

She gave him a look but it still worked perfectly. She always liked to sit for five or ten minutes when she got home from work, and she also wouldn't start anything till they’d made a joint decision. Twenty minutes later the hatchback pulled in and a very smartly dressed Rob and Matthew presented themselves at the door with a beautiful spray of orchids. By the time Peter arrived downstairs Beth was smiling happily and looking for a vase.

"I thought there was something strange when Peter wasn't interested in food. You shouldn't have done this Rob."

"I don't see why not. After all Matthew and Peter are paying for it."

That was just a stir and after answering a few questions about her day Beth excused herself for fifteen minutes to freshen up. Matthew and Rob went with Peter to his room where he got a thorough quizzing of what he thought Beth had really felt about her day. Matthew told him which combination of clothes he should wear and he was quickly getting appreciative comments from both of them when he was arrayed in dress jeans and one of the designer shirts. They both laughed at him when he pulled out his leather jacket instead of the Jag, but as soon as he shrugged it on they both gave him the nod.

The whole thing was a new experience for Peter. He knew his mum was loving every minute of it too. It was just not something they'd done on their limited budget. The restaurant was old with high ceilings and dark polished wood panelling. The subdued lighting, crisp white table cloths and shiny silver cutlery was all very impressive to Peter. The food was even more so. Rob and Beth chose an à-la-carte seafood meal, while Matthew persuaded Peter, well there wasn't much persuasion involved, to go the buffet option so they could choose all different things and load their plates up. Rob kept picking things from Matthew’s plate till the huge seafood platter for two arrived. Beth’s eyes nearly popped out at the size of it and Peter hardly noticed. He was busy eye-popping himself. Rob kept everyone smiling, and his on the spot rule said that everyone shared everything. Peter was sitting next to Matthew and they kept bumping their knees together and smiling at each other, which Rob obviously noticed.

"Look at them Beth. Two grinning monkeys. Stick food in their mouths and they're happy."

"Dad, that’s rude. You just said you and Beth are apes or baboons."

"No it's not. Didn't we tell you? You were both adopted..... from Africa."

"What? You always said you got me from a cabbage patch?"

"Yes that's right. It was an African cabbage patch... In the middle of the jungle."

Matthew was shaking his head in disgust. Probably because he didn't have a quick comeback.

"So what were you in the jungle for?"

"I was there on business."

"Business? Sure too!"

"Yes, monkey business!"

That was definitely too much and Matthew’s only response, beside laughing, was to scratch himself under the arm.

In the car on the way home Beth and Rob were talking about Hall Accounting. Peter’s ears were half tuned in and he heard his mum talking about driving to the businesses. Two of the clients had asked about it and it was a new consideration. The rest of him was tuned to Matthew and he wished they were together for the night. Well, he’d just have to wait till tomorrow night after the movies.

When Robert and Matthew drove off Beth wrapped her arm round Peter’s shoulders with a laugh about how big he was getting and they walked happily to the front door. Inside they talked for a short while and Peter felt so close to his mum he nearly started to open up. She'd had such a long and full day though, and he held back. Tomorrow morning would be time enough. In bed he lay awake for ages thinking about the last two days. Mr Long played up when Peter thought about last night and then got out of control when he started imagining tomorrow night.

***

"Are you very busy mum?"

Beth was sitting at the Matthew computer.

"Not really, just getting on top of it all. Are you sick?"

That was just a joke about his being up early on Saturday morning.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About Matthew?"

"Sort of. ...About me really."

The computer was forgotten as Beth moved to the sofa and instantly cuddled Peter next to her in their serious talk position.

"Are you worried you like Matthew too much?"

God! That was so close to the mark, but not something he'd even thought about.

"I don't think I could. He’s special, just like you always said."

Beth’s arm tightened in affirmation and she gave a nod.

"Have you done something physical with him then?"

Any lingering suspicions that she was a mind reader disappeared into thin air.

"Um..... Yes."

"Is that what's worrying you?"

"No, it's... Um... I like it mum."

There was a quiet pause, and thankfully, no lessening of the comforting hold.

"Are you are saying you think you might be gay?"

"Yes!"

There was an even longer pause this time.

"You were worried about telling me?"

"Sort of. I'm nervous it might upset you."

"Duffer! It's a lot to think about though isn't it? Are you sure it's not because Matthew means so much to you?"

"Yes, that's what Matthew said too, but we talked about it for ages and that made me more certain."

"You're going to tell them at school aren't you? I wish you wouldn't but I understand and I'm proud of you."

They talked it out in their own special way, and Peter could tell there was no change in their closeness. She was worried about what might happen though, and wanted to know what he was doing for the morning.

"I'm seeing Andy mum. And then I've got training for an hour. I don't know what will happen this afternoon."

"Well I'll be home this afternoon. I need some expert advice first though."

"Expert?"

That made her smile.

"Rob. He's been through it all."

Ten minutes later Beth was gone, after a big confidence boosting hug, and Peter was heading across the road. Andy’s mum took him to Andy's room, amused that he'd be woken at half past ten, but a sleepy looking eye blinked open as soon as they entered.

"What's up brat? Is this a payback or something?"

Peter sat on the bed, suddenly a bit at loss for words as Andy's mum left.

"I just wanted to see you."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm going back to sleep. Unless you can keep me awake."

He closed his eyes and made some very natural sounding sleepy sighs, but the grin indicated he was expecting something to happen. Peter’s tension disappeared as he poked at Andy's stomach through the sheet then tried to dodge the arm that reached for him. He didn't try too hard, the whole idea of the game was to let himself be caught.

Caught he was, and in seconds he was thrashing about with no chance of escape, while Andy tickled him mercilessly. Poking Andy in the chest and stomach meant nothing except perhaps to galvanise him to greater efforts, and a desperate attempt at giving him a nipple nauger resulted in a great upheaval, with Andy rolling Peter over, squashing him and returning the nauger. The movement stopped, and with a squawk every now and again when his nipple was tweaked, Peter regained some of his breath.

"Rapist! Rudey! Pick on someone your own size! Ow! Help! Sex-fiend!"

They were grinning at each other full on and Peter knew he'd just earned himself a treatment of some kind.

"Rude hey? I suppose you expect me to wear clothes all night in case you attack me when I'm sleeping peacefully? We'll see who’s the rude one. Put your hands up behind your head."

Peter did that, and promptly let out another squawk.

"What was that for?"

"To make sure you leave them there. Now, let's see your belly button. I haven't done this for ages."

Ages? It was five days ago in fact, after they'd finished coaching on Monday. In about thirty seconds flat there was evidence in his shorts that the belly buttoning was having its effect and Andy was laughing at him.

"Now who's the rude one? Now who's the randy one? Look how quick that was."

In fact Peter was feeling things rather strongly. With his hands behind his head he couldn't adjust himself either, and he rapidly got so uncomfortable he had to wriggle his hips to ease the tightness, and that set Andy to laughter.

"What you doing? That looks so gross!"

"Um, my shorts are too tight and some rapist says I'm not allowed to move my hands.”

"Gross again. You're asking me to let the pole escape, and you call me rude?"

He didn't wait for any answer, just undid Peter’s buttons and peeled his shorts down past his knees.

"Whooee! You've got your sexy jocks on again, but they're not big enough. Let's see!"

He set to work on Peter's belly button again till Peter was so hard he popped out. He gave a quick check, then tickled even more, laughing at Peter all the time for being so rude and randy.

"Are you worried about what might happen if we win on Wednesday?"

"Yes, Brent says he’s surprised no one's given me a shooting competition. He thinks Kenny or Justin will try it soon."

This was close to the truth. They had talked about it, but Brent hadn’t said anything about it being soon. Peter waited to see Andy's reaction.

"Kenny or Justin? He’s more likely to be the one to try that himself."

"No he won't. He's a good friend Andy. He says he won't do anything like that unless he knows it doesn't worry me."

"How come you're friends with him? He's a wanker."

"He's not. It's all a show. He's kind as anything underneath."

"Phillips?"

"Yes, Matthew worked it out and he was right."

"Hell! Well he had me fooled then. He’s always mucking round and stirring people."

"So do you!"

"That's different!"

Peter laughed and Andy grinned back at him.

"Watch it. You're asking for it again."

"What do you think I should do about the shooting stuff Andy? What goes on exactly? Brent says since I'm the mascot everything will happen to me."

Andy nodded at that.

"Yeah, it will. But they all like you and I reckon they'll go easy for a while. They know you’re kind of shy."

"Do you reckon it will be Kenny or Justin?"

"If Phillips says it won't be him, it'll be Kenny for sure."

"Have you ever done it to anyone? I know Brent did it to you."

"Yeah ..To Kenny. I did it twice last year. He never gives up trying stuff. What do you mean? Do you want it to be me?"

Peter nodded.

"Peter! You'd have a heart attack if I really did it."

"Not like I would if it was Kenny. I'm used to you mucking around with me."

"Not like that. You’ll freak out. Watch!"

Peter's mouth dropped open at the shock of Andy holding him, then there were a series of steady purposeful squeezes.

"God! You get a hard boner."

Andy stopped the squeezes and used both hands to test the degree of hardness, playfully bending this way and that, then lifting it vertical and laughing as it sprang back into place when he let go.

"Aren't you freaking yet? I must be training you well. Will I stop?... All right. Here we go again."

With a laugh he started, rubbing on the end this time, in a way that was sending Peter crazy.

"This’ll get you!"

He kept going but just as Peter was close to losing it he stopped and let go.

"What is it Peter? You’re doing your quietness thing again. Are you getting upset?"

"Do you like doing this Andy?"

"What?"

"I mean you always muck around with me and you get a boner every time too."

"It's just wanking Peter. Everyone likes wanking."

Peter nodded his agreement.

"Are you going to keep going?"

"I thought you were getting upset?"

"No, I like it."

"Randy bugger! You're really close aren't you?"

"Go on Andy!"

Andy grabbed him again and Peter closed his eyes. There were a couple of squeezes then he opened them again when everything stopped. Andy was still holding him but he had a puzzled look.

"You still want me to keep going?"

"It feels good."

Andy gave a couple more squeezes but then let go completely.

"So Peter? What kind of game are we playing now?"

"Um... None really."

Andy knew straight away that he was."What's going on Peter? And why do you keep saying you like it?"

"Because I do Andy! I'm nervous to tell you but I have to. I like it when you or Matthew or Marty or Brent do things to me."

"So? We all know you're randier than the rest of us."

Peter didn't know what to make of that. Maybe he was, but it didn't make any difference.

"That's not why!"

Andy went thoughtful and Peter could see the understanding grow as he knelt there staring.

"Holy shit! Do you mean you're a gayboy?"

He was looking stunned, but there was no sign of anger or any other negative reaction.

"You're not tricking like you did about me and Marty wanking?"

"No!"

"Are you sure? ..I mean are you sure you're a gayboy?"

"Yes!"

"Oh wow! This is unreal! How do you know?"

"I just do!"

You don't look like one."

"Yes I do!"

That set Andy smiling after he thought about it for a second.

"And all this wanking stuff was because you were nervous about telling me?"

"I wasn't sure what you'd think."

"What? Like I'm going to punch you up or something?"

"I didn't really think so, but you might stop being my friend."

"Silly! …Brat, we'll always be friends.”

A tinge of humor flashed across his face.

"I know you like hugs. Come on Peter."

"Um... I've got a boner."

"So? I have too!"

Before Peter could even think about it Andy had pulled him to his feet and the strong arms were holding tight.

"Gaaah! Are you trying to kill me? You feel like like a boa constricta."

Andy's grip slackened fractionally and he gave a chuckle.

"How's that for thanks? I give you a hug and you say rude stuff to me."

"You're an idiot Andy. I didn't mean that."

Andy's hug was great. It was way different to the ones from Matthew and his mum. There was nothing cuddly about it. Rather, it was forceful, reassuring and protective. He’d had lots of shoulder hugs and sideways hugs in the course of things but this was the first full on frontal hug from anyone apart from Matthew, and Andy's magic scattered Peter’s worries like leaves in the wind. Somehow Andy must have sensed Peters tension disappearing and the stir came back into his voice.

"So? You're a gayboy are you? Go on. Prove it."

Oh boy! Here we go! Suddenly everything was back to normal and Andy was challenging him in some outlandish way.

"How can I? I'm being crushed by a boa and another one’s going for my stomach!"

The pressure slackened further. This was typical Andy and Peter understood exactly what he was being challenged to do, even if he could hardly believe it. His hand slipped between them and started playing with Andy's boner. Playing wasn't really the right word. All the practices and boner checks had been playing, well mostly. Now there was a more definite intention which Andy reacted to strongly.

"God! You're rude Peter!"

He didn't tell him to stop though.

"Hey, am I sexy to you?"

"No, you're ugly!"

Andy laughed again. In their code of speech he’d just been told that Peter thought he really was sexy.

"And you really do like playing with my dick?"

"Um... Yes!"

He separated and sat on his bed, looking down at his boner, then motioned Peter to sit next to him.

"You're a brat. You nearly tricked me into giving you a wank didn't you? "

"Sort of. I thought you'd believe me more than if I just told you."

"Oh Boy! You've got the hots for my sexy body. You’re gonna die when I tell Marty."

"What do you think he’ll say?"

"Marty? He won't care a scrap. He’ll just think it's another good reason to stir."

Peter could tell that that was going to be a big feature with Andy too, and half expected something right then. Instead, he was given a fairly serious look.

"So? Why did you tell me? You'd be better to keep it a secret."

"It's complicated, but Mum said I should."

"Beth told you to tell me?"

"Yes, It was my idea, but she said it was the best thing I could do."

"Yeah? I wonder what she means? I won't tell anyone, except Marty of course."

"Well they'll know anyhow. Because of Matthew. He's gay too!"

Andy's eyes bugged and Peter got a substantial whack on the arm.

"Now you're tricking?"

Peter shook his head and watched the range of expressions chase across Andy's features.

"Bloody hell! ….. Matthew?"

The surprised look transformed to a grin as he thought for a moment.

"Man! He's your BF isn’t he?"

"Yes!"

"Oh My God! You dogs! Are you real boyfriends?"

"Um... Yes, I think so."

Andy caught Peter’s uncertainty as to what he meant and pushed him over.

"Dweeb! It means do you do stuff with each other?"

"We might!"

"You might? That is so funny! Marty's gonna have kittens when he hears!"

Peter didn't understand what was so funny but the grin on Andy's face practically spread from ear to year.

"Going at it like rabbits every time you stay at each other's place! Oh my God! This is so good! Who's randiest? You or Matthew?"

"Matthew of course!"

"You wait till I tell him you said that. I bet he says it's you."

"I really don't know Andy. Matthew only told me on Thursday night, so we haven't exactly been thinking about a randiness competition."

"Thursday night? That's when you found out he's gay?"

"Yes, I never even thought he might be till then."

"Was that the family business thing?"

"Yes, he was really upset. He found out his old school is in the competition in three weeks and they’re really nasty and they'll tell everyone."

"What are you talking about?"

Peter explained the whole story of why Matthew had to shift, and his fears that the same thing might start up again. By the time he finished he was feeling really pleased. Andy got so angry when he heard some of the stuff that happened his restraint about swearing disappeared, and he had plenty to say about Matthew's old swim team.

"Matthew's swimming and that's that! You wait and see! It won't be just me and Marty either! Everyone will back him up!"

Peter was very dubious about that and it must have showed.

"Peter! They won't care a dog’s breakfast about Matthew or you. Kenny's as bent as a pretzel and we all reckon Phillips is gay. Marty and I suspect Justin is too, or at least bi, and everyone's friendly with all of them. David says stuff but he doesn't mean it. We’ll tell them on Monday."

"Monday?"

"The sooner the better. Wednesday’s no good. It's an away comp."

Peter protested. That was way too soon, so Andy changed it to the next Monday.

"Okay! Fair enough! I suppose you've only been gay for two days."

Andy stood up and started swinging his dick from side to side, supposedly to give Peter a thrill, but all it did was make him laugh.

"Sexy hey? You're pretty weak for a gay, Peter. You're meant to be swinging it for me by now."

How Andy made him do these things Peter would never understand, but for the next while he had to practice being a ‘proper’ gay, with his wrist bent down, doing funny walks round the room, and working on perfecting a lisp.

" Ooh yeth! Andyth thuch a thexy boy!"

What made it even funnier was Andy demonstrating it all.

"Come on Peter. Stop perving on my dick and we’ll get Marty and Matthew."

"Matthew’ll be at the pool at twelve o'clock. We're doing an hour of training."

"Yeah? Well we’ll pick Marty up and tell him everything after."

The end of chapter 20.

Iarwain.

Peter talks to Andy.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great four chappies! What I absolutely loved with this set was the reactions from parents and friends about being gay. It's so refreshing and wonderful that his friends don't care a wink and treat them just the same. Also, YAY, I just love Matthew and Peter. And Rob and Beth are such awesome parents--I hope I end up as cool as Bethy. hehe. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more! :D

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 02/14/2011 07:47 AM, AnytaSunday said:
Another great four chappies! What I absolutely loved with this set was the reactions from parents and friends about being gay. It's so refreshing and wonderful that his friends don't care a wink and treat them just the same. Also, YAY, I just love Matthew and Peter. And Rob and Beth are such awesome parents--I hope I end up as cool as Bethy. hehe. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more! :D
It is wonderful but that's one of the god-like powers of being an author, lol, we can make anything happen. It would be great if real life had the same reactions
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Another picture perfect handling of a teen's coming out. Andy is just totally awesome and such a great friend and brother. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..