Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 5,651 Words
  • 6,182 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 3. Chapter 3

Into the waterfall and down the chute.

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE.

Chapter 3.

***

When Peter woke in the morning he didn't know what to do. Andy's body was pressing against his side and it felt so warm. Even warmer was the place on his stomach where Andy's out-flung arm was resting. Should he move Andy's arm? He didn't want to wake him up. In a quandary, Peter did nothing, just willed his morning erection to go away. It didn't and he knew it wouldn't. At home he usually took care of it in a lazy dreamy sort of way then dozed off again for a while before getting up. Now he had to just lie there. He closed his eyes to try and sleep again and had almost managed it when there was movement from Marty's side and he was given a soft poke in the ribs.

"What's he doing? Giving you a morning wank?"

Peter answered with a soft whisper of his own.

"I wasn't game to move his arm in case he woke up."

"Don't worry about that. He's like an octopus in his sleep."

Marty sat up groggily then lifted Andy's arm from Peter's stomach.

"Man! Don't you need a leak when you wake up in the morning?"

At Peter's nod he unzipped the tent fly.

"Come on then."

He grabbed Peter's arm and led the way to the old log Andy had chosen as the place to have a leak when they were near the camp. God, he was hardly awake and already felt embarrassed as his boner waved while he walked. Marty looked at Peter and grinned as he let fly with a strong stream.

"Can you do it when you're boned?"

"Um. Yeah."

"We'll go on then."

It took an embarrassing couple of seconds before his flow started, but then it came with a rush and made a liquid arch. Marty gave himself a quick shake when he finished and watched to see what Peter would do. Shaking wouldn't exactly work, but, wishing his boner didn't take so long to go away, Peter did the best he could.

The camp-fire was just ashes, but it didn't take long to get it going again and the billy of water heating for a drink of coffee. A dopey looking Andy stuck his head out of the tent, complaining about getting up early on the weekend, but he soon joined in and made toast on the end of some forked sticks. This was followed by some cereal and then a big lump of fruitcake was divided into three portions. Andy gradually came to life and started responding to the comments from Marty about his green balls. They looked ridiculous in the bright morning light but he obviously didn't give a hoot. The laughter built and Peter knew they were both back in full-on mode when Marty informed Andy he'd been wanking Peter in his sleep.

"I had to rescue him when I woke up because you wouldn't let him go. His boner was just about up to his chin."

"Oh yeah. Did he get to spooge himself?"

"Probably. He reckons you were grabbing him all night."

Peter was shaking his head and denying everything. That just encouraged Marty to make a story about Andy lying on top Peter.

"It was disgusting. I had to shove you off because Peter was too scared to. We were talking about it before you woke up and Peter called you the Phantom Wanker. He says it’s your name for the rest of the day."

"Does he? Well that's going too far."

This was the perfect excuse and Peter found himself on the ground with Andy's knee grinding into his stomach.

"Take it back Peter."

"But I never said it."

"Never said what?"

"That you were. ...Um. ...The Phantom Wanker."

"Oh my god Marty. He said it again. You were right. Help me give him some treatment."

Peter struggled to get away, but only half-heartedly since they'd just grab him later.

"What are we going to do this time?"

Andy had a totally evil look on his face and Peter knew something fairly major was about to happen.

"He's my new buddy so we can be twins for the day."

"Twins?"

"Yeah. Hold onto him and I'll show you."

"No, I don't have to hold him. You can take it can't you Peter?"

This was a lot of pressure and Peter knew that Marty was testing him again.

"I can try, but it's only natural to want to escape if you're giving me naugies or any of those other tortures."

The poke in the stomach meant that Marty was pleased with this answer. Andy looked really pleased too.

"Start bellybuttoning him Marty while I get something."

Marty's fingers went to work and Peter was almost at full bone by the time Andy was back. Oh no. Surely not. Andy produced the marker pen, pulled the cap off and knelt over Peter's thighs.

"But.... You promised."

"I know. Like I said, I promised you wouldn't have green balls."

"Andy, if you do what I think you're going to do I'll have to hide myself till it's worn off."

"How come?"

"You said I had to let people see me tomorrow at training, but if I'm green I know they'll laugh at me. I bet you won't let them see you."

It was Marty who laughed now.

"He's got you there Andy. We're meant to be helping and that would be the worst. They'd stir him for ever."

"Shit! They would too. Well we'll have to do it some other time. How long did yours take to wear off Marty?"

"Fairly quick. A few days I think."

"God. I'm having my showers at home till it's gone. Imagine what Phillips would say. Hey. That's what Peter can do. We'll make up some excuse for leaving early and no one will even notice. A few days won't matter and he can get used to wearing speedos at the same time."

He was laughing at the look on Peter's face.

"You nearly got out of it didn't you Peter?"

And so Peter had to lie still and watch while his penis underwent a color change. Andy held it in position with his left hand and used the marker pen with his right, all the time stirring about its size, hardness, and color.

"There. The green giant. Marty, you should have brought your camera."

"Yeah, I could have got you as well couldn't I?"

They let Peter stand up and watched as he examined himself. All of a sudden the feeling of how ridiculous he looked swept over Peter and he burst out laughing.

"You guys are nut-cases."

They looked surprised but then Marty nodded.

"Yeah. Especially Andy. He's a green nut-case."

This made Peter laugh even more, besides being surprised and a little impressed. It was time to turn the tables though and he wondered what would happen.

"Andy, you have to close your eyes for a few minutes."

"What? How come?"

"You swore just a little while ago, as well as last night when Marty dropped the hot coal on you."

Andy and Marty looked at each other then back to Peter.

"So what's going to happen then?"

"You'll find out. As long as you can take it that is. You promised. Remember."

"He's a brat Marty. I told you."

"I know. I like it. Go on. You have to."

Andy closed his eyes while Peter used the marker to color his fingernails and toenails green. Marty thought it was great and started telling Andy how cute he was, calling him queen of the river and offering to buy lipstick to match. He laughed too soon though and copped it all back when he had to color his own fingernails, having sworn even more times than Andy. The mucking around stopped and they got busy, putting out the camp-fire, dismantling and folding the tent, packing their rucksacks and stowing them in a shady spot and getting ready for the day's expedition.

"Here Peter. Put these on. The rocks get slippery in some places and it's murder if you bash your knees."

It was a set of knee and wrist-guards used for roller-blading, and before long Peter was fitted out for the day. He felt ridiculous but Andy assured him that the guards were really worth it. After a big slather of sunscreen they set off. For several hundred metres they walked beside the river but then the banks got too steep and awkward so they took to the water. This was slow-going because it was deep and there were long stretches where they had to swim, but it was still interesting and Peter felt like he was setting out on a major adventure.

Three quarters of an hour later the river completely changed. The water was shallower, running faster and no longer deep enough for swimming except for an occasional pool. It took quite a lot of concentration to keep from slipping on the rocks which had replaced the sandy bottom and Peter was totally greatful for the guards.

Marty slipped and landed on his butt at one stage, right where Andy was saying to be careful. The water-fall was fantastic. It wasn't really high, with the water dropping about three metres, but it looked great. There was a deep pool with a rock platform on one side, a mass of jumbled rocks on the other and two main streams of water falling separately.

"Aren't we going to stop here?"

Andy and Marty were moving to the left-hand side where it looked possible to climb to the new level.

"On the way back. The next part is what we came for."

The river turned wild. The bed narrowed and the rush of water was a constant sound as they worked their way past huge boulders, sometimes clambering across the rocks and sometimes wading carefully through the rushing water.

"Hell, how will we get through this?"

"In the water Marty. It's the only way past."

Ahead of them the water was flowing rapidly through a narrow channel between sheer rock walls which completely blocked the way.

"It looks pretty fast."

"Yeah. But it's not too deep."

Peter couldn't believe they'd make the attempt, but they did. Andy was full of advice.

"I'll go first and you last Marty. You're the strongest and if one of us slips you can catch us."

"What if I slip?"

"You won't. You're the heaviest. Take it really slowly and watch your footing. You too Peter. It'll be hardest for you 'cause you're the lightest."

Well they wouldn't get killed. Peter could see that the worst that might happen would be bruises if they fell over and the more he looked at it the keener he was to try.

"Should we hang on to each other? That might help."

"No. It's easier to keep your own balance Peter. Perhaps you better go first."

Peter set off, carefully feeling his way. After a few metres the water reached his waist and made it very difficult to keep standing. The channel narrowed and as soon as the water deepened the pressure swept him off his feet and back to where Andy and Marty were standing.

"You try Marty. It needs someone stronger than a prawn."

Marty made it a little further before he too was swept from his feet. Andy tried, saying Marty and Peter didn't have a clue, and of course got washed back as well. The alternative was to climb and bypass the canyon section and that would mean quite a lot of backtracking.

"Bummer. We can't be stuck because of one little section. What’ll we do? We don’t want to climb round."

"Um. The water makes us too light when it gets deeper, so we have to get heavier."

"So? How’re we meant to do that? Carry a rock or something? That's too awkward."

"If I was sitting on your shoulders you'd weigh as much as two people."

"Jeez. That might even work. Come on. Climb on."

Peter approached, rather diffidently, totally wishing he had his shorts on, only to be stirred by the knowing grins.

"None of that humping this time Peter. Not till it’s Marty's turn anyway."

With a quick scramble and a lift from Marty, Peter was in place, and Andy took a few wobbly steps. He caught his balance and headed into the current. Slowly, so slowly, he picked his way, past the spot where he was washed back, then further and further with the water not quite up to his chest. It took quite a while, checking every step for a secure footing but eventually they passed the narrow section and reached shallower water.

"Go on. Float down to Marty."

The thirty metres distance took only a fraction of the time to return. Peter worried when his runners kept bumping into rocks . Once more he was mounted on a powerful set of shoulders. Marty slipped soon after starting and had to begin again, but the second time he was more careful.

" Oh Wow. That was unreal. I didn't think we'd do it. You're just too clever Peter."

"Not really. It comes from reading books. You should try it sometime Andy."

"Brat. Did you hear that Marty? One good idea and he's full of cheek."

"Yank his dick. He loves it."

Peter tried to dodge but he was too slow and when Marty grabbed him Andy moved in front.

"Are you ready Peter? I'm going to stretch it down to your knees."

He feinted a move and Peter couldn't help jerking himself away. There wasn't much freedom of movement, with Marty holding him from behind, but his hips could still move sideways.

"Which hand's going to get you Peter? This one? Or this one?"

With each grab Peter swung his hips, again, and then again, and each time Andy stopped at the last moment.

"Okay. This time I'll getcha."

He moved closer, giving Peter less options of movement, then slowly and quite dramatically reached for his target. Peter pressed back against Marty and tried to block by bending one knee right up, but it didn't make any difference. Andy's hand came closer and closer till it was almost touching and Peter had nowhere left to move. Signals of both nervousness and anticipation exploded through Peter as he watched the hand hovering so close. A different kind of rush started as well, and Peter gave a mental sigh of embarrassment as twinges of tightness started building.

"How are you going Peter? Ready?"

Peter suddenly realised it was more of this teasing stuff, getting ready for the changing rooms at school. Oh no. Surely this wasn't going to happen there? Andy wasn't going to grab him at all, but it was too late though because his bone was on the rise. There was a laugh and Andy's hand moved, straight to Peter's bellybutton.

"Look Marty. The jolly green giant’s coming back."

Andy kept tickling till Peter was fully boned, then gave a squeeze to check for the pumping. Peter jolted from the shock of the touch and felt himself straining as hard as he could ever remember.

"Hey, the green's starting to wear off."

This brought on a close inspection and some discussion till they both agreed it was lighter.

"We'll re-do it when we get back to the camp."

"No Andy. That wouldn't be fair, unless we do your balls again to."

Peter could see Andy thinking it over and for a moment thought it was going to happen.

"Hmm. Yeah. It would probably turn my jocks green too. Mom would think I was weird."

"Ha. She knows that already."

The attention turned back to Peter.

"You look pretty randy Peter. D'you reckon you'll stay boned for long this time?"

Peter didn't really know how to answer this. He'd be stirred whatever he said.

"Um. I don't know."

"Why don't you have a wank? That'll take the pressure off."

"Yeah. And you still owe us that show."

They were stirring again but knowing that didn't stop Peter from blushing. Andy noticed, of course.

"He's thinking about it Marty. Let him go so he can show us."

Marty released Peter and moved in front of him.

"Go on. Get into it."

"Yeah, you missed out last night and this morning. You must be dying for it."

Peter shook his head and wondered how he was meant to answer. How come they were so good at asking embarrassing questions?

"No way. I'm not doing it in front of anybody."

"What? Are you chicken?"

"Um. Yes."

They thought that was terrific. Marty grabbed him again and Andy gave him a series of pokes in the stomach while they laughed.

"Wrong answer Peter. You don't tell the truth. You stir back. Marty? Show us how you wank."

"Why? You want lessons?"

"See. Put it back on them. Say you don't want to frighten them or you're saving it for someone who knows what it's all about. No one really expects you to."

"Phillips will."

"Not really. He just acts like it."

Peter wasn't really sure who Phillips was. They'd talked about him a few times now.

"Grab your dick Peter and show us how you hold it while you're jerking."

What? The matter of fact tone of voice and sudden change from talking about Phillips nearly caught Peter.

"Sure too Andy. Only if you go first."

"Brat. You're learning. But you've trapped yourself too."

Oh no. Peter watched Andy take hold of himself.

"See. You dared me and you lost, so that means you have to go ahead."

Marty nodded.

"Yeah, some guys’ll do just about anything but you look stupid if you chicken out."

"Do I have to?"

They both nodded and watched while Peter awkwardly went ahead.

"That's it. Now show us what you do next."

"Why? Do you need lessons?"

Andy’s face lit up.

"Yes I do."

For a second Peter thought he was trapped again, then he felt clever when the answer came to him.

"Well get them from Marty then, like you did last night."

Andy and Marty looked at each other and laughed.

"You little perv. We thought you were asleep."

"I was. All the moaning woke me up."

They looked at each other again. Peter saw that they loved this comeback but he dodged away when he could tell they were about to grab him because of it.

"Come on Peter. It's time to go back."

This was another surprise.

"How come? I thought we were going as far as we could?"

"We're not going to miss out on mucking around at the waterfall, and if we go much further we'll be starving by the time we get back to the camp. We should've brought the day pack with us."

They looked at the chute and decided to let the water float them down, since one of them would have to do it that way anyhow. Andy went first after giving instructions that Peter thought were very sensible.

"In the deeper bits it doesn't matter so much, but float with your feet in front. That way your runners will protect you as long as your butt doesn't get too low in the water."

Marty said he was sorry for Andy then because he had such a lard-butt, and then they stirred Peter because he was still half boned.

"You'd better wait Peter. If you go like that it'll sink you for sure."

"Hey, we'll always know where he is though. Just look for the green periscope."

Andy waded in and they watched as he was carried through the first deep bit and into the fast part with the standing waves. He started yelling. It was yells of exhilaration though and Peter looked at Marty.

"He's mad. Come on, let's go."

They went almost together. The fast part came so quickly Peter hardly had time to worry about it. Andy's technique worked, thank goodness, and Peter struggled to keep himself properly oriented when he went through the fast section.

Oh my God. If he bashed into a rock at this rate it would be murder. With his heart pounding he shot out of the speedy section and gathered his wits for the next fast bit. It was shorter and not quite as fast, but Peter was more worried about its uneven bottom. There were no problems though and he was soon struggling to his feet where Andy was waiting to help. Marty was so close he almost knocked them over when he washed against them.

"Oh wow! How was that fast bit? I got a mouthful going through those waves things."

"No wonder. We could hear you yelling like crazy."

"Come on. We have to do that again."

Off they went, through the whole slow process of fighting the current, inching their way through the fast parts and then Peter being the extra weight to help through the deep section. Marty did the same complaining that Peter was humping the back of his head but Peter was getting so used to it now that he hardly took any notice. They didn't bother with the last deep section, just turned round and this time went together. It was just as exciting and Peter was so close to Andy he couldn't help laughing at all his yelling. It got complicated at the last fast bit because Andy had slowed himself down enough for Peter and then Marty to bump into him, and they went through almost tangled up and yelling at each other to get out of the way.

Andy wanted to go again but Marty didn't. He'd knocked his butt on a rock and besides wondering if it was going to bruise he now had to listen to various versions of his own lard-butt comment coming back at him. They headed back to the waterfall and stayed there for ages.

"I'm starving. Why didn't you bring any food with you Peter?"

"I was going to but you ate it all for breakfast."

"Brat."

Peter jumped off the rocky platform before he could be thrown off. He was learning that brat was one of the signals that Andy was about to do something.

"Drag queens."

Without waiting to see the response Peter swam for the smaller section of the waterfall, took a big breath and made his way through the sparkling curtain, enjoying the pounding pressure on his head and shoulders before sitting on the ledge of rock in the cool.

When they first went in Andy said he wondered how strong the fall was and swam straight into it. This was typical Andy, and though the fall of water was quite strong it didn't look all that dangerous. Peter didn't worry but then Andy didn't reappear. He must be holding his breath. It got too long for that and Peter thought maybe he'd swum under water to another part of the pool but a quick glance counted that out. A horrible feeling came over him and he turned to Marty who was swimming behind him.

"Marty. He's....."

Marty was grinning.

"He's good at holding his breath isn't he?"

Before Peter could say anything Marty swam into the bubbling interface of the falling water and the pool and he too was gone. It was very spooky but that grin was enough for Peter to know there was trickery afoot. Looking around at the empty pool, Peter took a deep breath and swam into the falling water. The pressure was quite a shock and pushed him under. He backed off and surfaced for another breath. They were in there somewhere. This time he gave himself more momentum and despite being pushed down again he came up on the other side of the plunging water. As he gasped for breath he bumped into a leg. The two of them were sitting there laughing at him.

Oh wow! This was amazing. There was a gap of about a metre between the undercut wall and the sheet of water, which completely blocked any outside view. Marty grabbed his arm and pulled him onto a narrow ledge of rock where there was almost enough room for the three of them. Peter loved it so much he sat there for ten minutes, soaking in the unreal atmosphere.

Now he sat there listening to the rush and watching the silvery light through the water and wondered how long it would take Andy to arrive. He knew he would. The drag queen comment had originally come from Marty when their fingernails and toenails were colored green, but Peter had used it a few times now and each time Andy said he was going to cop it. Sure enough, Andy's head appeared and Peter was dragged into the water. Andy easily won the tussle to get on the ledge then made Peter keep treading water.

Peter grabbed Andy's legs but it backfired because with one push he was directly in the fall and pushed under. This time when he came up he was allowed to sit on the ledge. The drawback was being pulled sideways and held while Andy gave him a treatment.

"Brat."

Peter could just make our Andy's voice above the rush of sound and each time he said it there was a poke in his stomach or side. After four or five repeats Peter was freed and they sat companionably till Andy got restless and started stretching one leg out so that his foot made a channel in the liquid wall. He dived forward and Peter followed. Outside, Marty was relaxing and after a short water fight it was time to go. Andy wasn't the only one with pangs of hunger. Peter was really looking forward to the slow, deep water. He was feeling tired and when several falls made him conscious he wasn't concentrating properly, he stopped trying to match Andy's pace. Andy slowed down then anyhow and they moved much more leisurely.

The deep water took another hour of slow, steady swimming, mingled with welcome bouts of floating with the now lazy current. The talk turned more and more to food and the last hundred metres became a race between Andy and Marty to see who’d get first choice of the chocolate bars they had waiting. The last piece of fruit cake was meticulously divided and they flopped on the sand to relax. Andy checked his watch and said they didn't have to leave yet, which suited Peter just fine. His eyes opened half an hour later when a pile of sand trickled over his back. What were they doing now? Another pile of sand landed, then another on his butt, and when he lifted his head his legs were grabbed. So much for that lovely rest. They started dragging him and he flipped over just as he slid into a trench which they must have dug before waking him.

"Close your eyes Peter."

The sand went flying and quickly built enough pressure to have him trapped with only his head showing. His complaints about the sand on his face were rewarded with some brushing by Andy and a billy of water from Marty.

"What will we do with him?"

"Leave him there. We'll come back next week and see if the wolves’ve eaten him."

"Dingos Marty. There aren't any wolves in Australia."

"Yes there are. Australian wolves, twice as big as ordinary ones, with vicious teeth and they hop instead of run."

They did leave him, for about ten minutes, while they had a swim, but Peter just closed his eyes against the sun and relaxed, experimenting with trying to change the degree of red showing through his eyelids for a while then listening to their splashing and laughter. He knew they'd be back soon because they hadn't really done anything to stir him since the water-fall a couple of hours ago and since this was the last opportunity before making tracks for home, he was expecting it to be fairly major. Sure enough. They arrived with their evil grins of conspiracy.

"Did you see any wolves Peter?"

"Yeah, but they smelled you two and got sick."

"Oh my God. Did you hear that Marty? Pure brat. What’ll we do?"

They decided he deserved to be smelly but couldn't think of anything till Andy raced over to his pack then came back and waved yesterday’s pair of socks under Peter's nose. He dropped them on Peter's face saying it was the best protection from wolves. Marty came up with the worst idea though and soon Peter had toothpaste smeared over his face, in the top of his ears and a big glob squeezed into his mouth which was held shut so he couldn't spit.

"Hey Marty!"

Andy whispered something and they dug the sand away from Peter's feet and squeezed toothpaste between his toes. There was another whisper and this time they dug the sand away from his middle. Oh no. Peter lay helpless as they squeezed the tube after brushing him free of sand. In his bellybutton first them everywhere else.

"Belly-button him Marty while I get my toothbrush."

Peter's boner grew rapidly while he screeched and worried about the toothbrush. A strip of paste went the whole length of his boner and was then spread all over with the smooth back of the brush. The whole tube. It was all spread in his pubes and smeared round with the brush till Andy held up the flattened container. Andy and Marty were joking about leaving him for the wolves again but they didn't, just dug enough sand away for Peter to free himself. He made a rush for the water because the toothpaste felt weird. God, what a mess. Andy and Marty followed him and now it was so embarrassing because he had to rub himself to get the toothpaste off. It felt like he really was wanking in front of them, but he didn't stop because the toothpaste and water was having some kind of cold/hot reaction on his skin and he wanted to get rid of it quickly.

Andy and Marty were nearly dying with laughter and kept close to him the whole time, making rude comments about his technique and telling him to keep it up.

"Hey Marty. This is the best show and we didn't even have to ask him."

"I know. We'll bring an extra tube of toothpaste every time we come here. Hey Peter, d'you want me to get mine now?"

"Very funny. You probably emptied it between you last night anyway."

This set them going again and Peter was pleased because it was the kind of answer they were looking for.

"Yay! The brat is learning. Give him a ride Marty."

Again? Peter was losing track of how many times he'd been carried on their shoulders. The ride was one Andy's embarrassment tactics which he'd got used to, but this was only the second time when he'd had a boner.

"What? While he's got that thing waving round? You saw what he was just doing with it."

It didn't stop him though, and Peter was quickly boosted out of the water with his legs held tight while Marty caught his balance, then they started the same stirring as all the other times, bouncing him up and down, pulling tight on his legs and calling them his humping habits. Andy started a new thing of pinching his butt so that he jerked to get away, letting Marty accuse him of being extra crude. An idea flashed into his mind. Maybe he could trick him? Was he game? Yes! Too bad if it backfired. He waited till he was bounced again, then when the jiggling stopped, started doing it himself, purposefully resting against the back of Marty's head at the same time. He felt Marty stop moving.

"What's he doing?"

Andy was looking surprised.

"I think he's losing it."

It was the perfect time. Peter made a long gasping sound, sped his movement, then made another moan.

"F...!"

Marty exploded into action and tossed Peter off his shoulders. By the time he hit the water Peter was laughing, nearly copping a mouth full, and when he came up spluttering the look on Marty's face set him off even more. Andy caught on first and it was his laughter that let Marty know he'd been tricked. They converged, and though he was mangled by the time they finished with him it was totally worth it. Marty kept threatening to give him another toothpaste treatment but Peter knew he wouldn't, then Andy copped it when he'd tried to say he knew all the time that Peter was acting, and finally Peter made them both pay for swearing.

"Me? I haven't sworn since I fell over yesterday."

"Yes you did. When we were going up the chute."

"Oh. Right. I suppose so."

Marty didn't even argue.

"So? And what do we have to do this time? No more drag queen stuff I hope."

"No, just give each other a ride like I just had."

"You brat. I can't though. Marty weighs a ton."

"Yeah, and I can't either. Andy farts too much and I can't stand the thought of that happening."

"Too bad."

Of course they did it and Peter enjoyed tossing their own jibes back at them. Andy's ride was cut short when he started making raspberry sounds and Marty tipped him off, but that was worth it for the laugh. Peter felt like a different person when they all got dressed. They retraced their trail then headed for a pizza place which Marty had been raving about all the way to the car. Peter was worried about the cost but when Marty insisted he was shouting it was too good to resist.

End of Chapter 3.

Iarwain.

Into the waterfall and down the chute.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 3
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Toothpaste!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be a real ride, my stomach is cramping from all the laughs. I love the boys' horseplay! I'd just die if I was Peter! Or not, *blushes again*

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/06/2011 10:41 AM, Marzipan said:
Toothpaste!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be a real ride, my stomach is cramping from all the laughs. I love the boys' horseplay! I'd just die if I was Peter! Or not, *blushes again*
I hope you enjoy the 'ride'. There is lots more of the 'horseplay' and Peter bears (I could say 'bares') the brunt of it. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2013 05:06 PM, Foster said:
Andy and Marty are evil. :P
lol - and when they're put together the sum is worse than the two parts.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/17/2016 10:30 AM, Nick Brady said:

What a fun read. Reminds me of some scouting adventures I had years ago.

It's great to know you're enjoying the story. - sounds like your scouting group sometimes got up to mischief?

Link to comment
On 05/08/2016 03:07 PM, FlowersBite said:

This so funny so far! :gikkle:

Great to hear you're enjoying the story - I hope you get more laughs throughout.

Link to comment

This was an amazing chapter. I really love seeing Peter start coming out of his shell and letting himself enjoy the bond forming him, Andy & Marty 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Ajbt2001 said:

This was an amazing chapter. I really love seeing Peter start coming out of his shell and letting himself enjoy the bond forming him, Andy & Marty 

Thank you.

Lol - On the surface Andy and Marty aren't leaving him any other options.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..