Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 5,477 Words
  • 3,565 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 23. Chapter 23

Celebrations.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 23.

Five minutes after last bell the whole team was loaded into the school minibus and heading for Banks High School with coach driving.

"Yo Andy!”

Peter was surprised at the friendliness of the welcome, and then there was chaos as thirty-five guys tried to grab a spot in the change room. The guy calling out had a build almost like Marty’s and was making his way towards them.

"Yo! Ass features! Have you learnt to swim yet?"

This brought general laughs and jeers, and Peter watched in amazement as Andy gave the other guy a great punch in the stomach. He was obviously expecting it and just laughed as if nothing had happened.

"Hey, have they let you drop out of kindergarten yet?"

The next thing, Andy was grabbed in a bear hug, lifted off the ground and carried struggling to the showers, where he was held under the cold water. The other guy got nearly as wet as Andy and the general laugh as they squelched to their bags disappeared as everyone resumed changing. Andy looked as happy as Larry and he was talking flat-out with the other guy as they removed, then wrung out their sodden clothes. As Peter, Matthew and Marty made their way towards the door, Andy joined up and kind of introduced them to Brendan, who turned out to be captain of the other team.

"These two are gonna make you a pack of losers today Brendan. Matthew’s our secret weapon and Peter’s King Dick this year.”

Brendan's eyes glanced straight at Peter’s speedos and he laughed.

"No wonder. Is he going to put on a show for us?"

"Grab him in the showers and he'll bone like a train."

Oh God, why did Andy tell him that? Brendan was nodding like it was a done deal. So much for the understanding that the King Dick stuff was just for their own team. Andy just looked pleased with himself.

"They're gonna yank your balls Brendan. You won't have a clue what's hit you."

A wary look came into Brendan's eyes as he looked from Andy to Peter and Matthew.

"You pulling my dick Andy? They don’t look that much."

"Yeah, they're really our team geeks. Peter only started training this year and they're both in our Beginner's Club."

"Beginner's Club? What's that? Sounds like where you should be."

Andy said he was, which made Brendan look at him.

The two teams gathered in their own areas while the officials waffled on for a few minutes, and Andy gave Peter some reassurance.

"Don't worry Peter. Brendan’s a great guy and they’re the friendliest team in the comp. They muck around like crazy though, even more than us. So it'll be interesting afterwards."

Interesting? He'd just been set up for a boner show if he understood it right. The call for the hundred metre side-stroke went up and Peter and Matthew had to leave. The comp was on.

There were people everywhere. Banks High School seemed to have a real following and as their swimmers climbed to the blocks there was a crescendo of cheering. There must have been over a hundred people calling out and it made Peter feel extra nervous. He was climbing his own block, telling himself he had to get good starts today, when there was a piercing wolf-whistle which sent every head looking. Typical, it was Andy.

"Bluey! Bluey!"

Andy’s chant broke through the silence his whistle had caused, and seconds later the rest of the team was joined in chanting with him. Peter forgot his nerves. A great wave of determination welled up, and he saw Matthew smiling at the next block as the chant for ‘Big D.!’ took over. The starter stepped forward, and as he raised his pistol silence fell like a switch being toggled. At the sharp crack Peter dived for the water. He sensed the other bodies hitting just ahead of him. Damn! It still wasn't too good a start. Matthew would have him practising for sure when he found out. The lane ropes slid past and at the turn Peter received a jolt of excitement. Wow, he was in front! That didn't count Matthew of course, and at the finish line he was a metre ahead of the nearest Banks competitor.

What a start for the comp. The grins and comments were unreal when he returned to the excited group in the team area.

For the next hour and a half the excitement just grew, as between Matthew, Brent, Andy and Peter, race after race was taken with first and second. The other team did much better in the distance events, but the relays, with their double point values totally clinched it. The last race of the day, as usual, was the 50 m freestyle and Peter managed to win by an arm's-length to Brendan, with Brent a whisker behind that. After the placings were announced the other swimmers congratulated Peter and Brendan. Brendan gave Peter a quick dunking then shook his hand with a powerful grip when he surfaced.

"King swimmer too hey?"

When he rejoined the team Peter could hardly cope with the excited treatment as he was hugged, thumped, cheered and dumped momentarily on the floor. Oh Man, he'd never felt anything like this before. How come so much was directed at him? Shortly, the official announcements were made over the loudspeakers and at the final score Andy leapt to his feet with his arm thrust high. Everyone else did the same then followed him to the other side of the pool to shake hands with the Banks team. As they headed for the change room Peter urged Matthew to be speedy.

"Try and be quick so we can be dressed before much happens."

All that got was a laugh.

"Fat chance after your races today Peter."

And of course Matthew was right. Peter managed to get one of the showers, only to have Justin and Marty grab and hoist him to their shoulders for a victory walk. Matthew was hoisted as well by Andy and David and they stood with the rest of the guys cheering in a loose circle round them. What a dumb idea to have a quick shower. If he'd waited, at least he might still have his speedos on. Just when he thought he might be set down, the Banks team poured into the room. Didn't they have the ten minute courtesy thing? Oh boy. Peter's heart started thumping as Brendan pushed his way through to face Andy.

"So, you did yank our balls. You going to pay up?"

This brought a great laugh, and a chorus of demands to pay up from the Banks guys. What was this about? Peter knew somehow that he was moving into new territory. How come he was always last to find out things? Everyone else round him was looking on with knowing grins. Andy, who was loving this, turned towards Brent.

"Yo Phillips! It's your call. What d’you reckon? Do these wussies get their payback?"

Brent was nodding.

"I'm game for it. And they’re clueless anyhow."

There was the murmur of laughter and comments, and Peter knew that Brent had just thrown out a challenge of some kind. Marty and Justin lowered him and kind of presented him to Brendan, while Andy and David did the same with Matthew. Before he could think about it Peter felt himself lifted high in the air by Brendan's strong arms and passed to the waiting hands of the guys behind.

Oh my God! Totally helpless, Peter was passed along, above head height, here and there in different directions, through the sea of raised, busy hands. Sheba, were those hands ever busy! Not just supporting, they were poking, tickling and yanking. Yank after yank.

He quickly realised that his groin was a prime target and each guy was giving a quick yank or grope as he came in reach. This treatment had its inevitable effect and as he was passed round his boner was the new prime target. When he was returned to Brendan he was lowered to the ground and it was Matthew's turn. Andy followed, then Brent and three of their guys who'd been the stars in the long-distance events. Everyone of the winners paid with the aerial treatment, till seven guys, five of them with boners, were lined up in the middle of the laughing, cheering group.

"Gauntlet! Gauntlet! Gauntlet!"

It was Kenny’s excited voice and was followed by a clear and general shout of agreement. Brendan grabbed Peter from behind and without a word being said most of the guys formed into two lines facing each other. While this was happening Peter was held by Brendan and to his amazement given an Andy kind of treatment. Mostly it involved squeezing his chest and grabbing handfuls of his stomach but a couple of times Brendan laughed and squeezed his boner as well. Andy led off for the gauntlet and Peter got more and more nervous as his time approached. Finally it was his turn, and following the example set by the others, he set off between the lines of noisy, boisterous guys.

The process was simple. You had to shake hands with everyone along the way. The complication was that while you were shaking hands with one guy the person opposite was yanking your dick and anyone else in reach was poking, or tickling. What a strange mixture of pleasure and embarrassment. Every guy was smiling and every guy said something to congratulate him for doing so well. Most just gave the quickest tug, but a few, like Kenny, kept at it for longer. Peter was totally relieved when he reached the far end.

"Champion! Champion!"

Brendan and another guy lifted him on their shoulders and carried him, in another victory walk, to the showers. Thank God he was getting used to having a boner in front of the team, because there were curious looks and rude comments about his size the whole time till he was dressed and waiting for Matthew and Brent. Andy, in old tracky-dacks he'd scrounged from somewhere, and Marty, were with Brendan, talking flat out.

On the way home in the bus Peter didn't know how coach could stand all the noise and excitement. Every time there was an extra loud outburst he just looked round with a smile plastered over his face. Peter joined in with all the singing and laughter. He couldn't help it. It dragged you in and carried you along.

"Speech! Speech!"

It was Justin and David looking at him, and as soon as they said it everyone else joined in. Matthew was laughing and calling too. Speech? Why would they want him to say anything? The minibus slowed, then pulled in to park at the curbing beside the road, making everyone wonder, but coach stood up and said he was having his say first.

"I was proud of everyone of you. A - C - E! It spells ACE and that's the team we've got this year. Yes, we've got some champions. but you were all champions today the way you supported each other. That's what a team's all about."

He beckoned Peter to the front then sat back in the driver's seat and waited with everyone else. God! This was awful. Why did they pick him out? His first panicked thought was to yell out champions then dive for his seat, but then his mind filled with absolute certainty.

"Thanks guys. But you've got the wrong person. Who's the one who helped me win?"

"Bluey!" -- It was Brent and Andy calling out.

"Who's the one who made Andy win his backstroke?"

"Bluey!" -- This time it was half the team.

“Who made Brent win the side stroke?"

"Bluey!" -- Everyone joined in.

"Who's the one making Marty a winner?"

"Bluey!"

"We wouldn't have won today without Matthew. Who's the real champion?"

"Bluey! Bluey! Bluey!"

Matthew was shaking his head, but he had no choice. There was a struggle as Andy dragged him to his feet and left him looking lost for words, but then a special Matthew smile slipped into place. He held out a hand, like a policeman was Peter's thought, and everyone went extra quiet.

"Coach is right, not Peter. We’re a team and here's our theme for the night."

He held his hands out in a dramatic gesture and did two fast claps, a single clap, then two even faster ones. Looking at everyone he did it again with a nod to join in. After a couple of repeats, everyone had the rhythm, plus his full attention.

"Again!"

"Clap -- clap! Clap! clap -- clap !"

"Again, and then the words!"

"Clap -- clap! Clap -- clap clap !"

"Andy's a wanker!"

Everything faltered as laughter roared through the bus. Matthew started again though, and this time the clapping was followed by a great swell of voices as everyone joined in. Andy’s face looked priceless till it changed to total enjoyment. After a couple more rounds he tugged Matthew to the seat beside him. There were more laughs at the look of mock terror Matthew used at the prospect of being mangled to death. Andy jumped up to say something but as he opened his mouth, Matthew did the claps, and Andy's words were lost in the response. Andy tried again but everyone had caught on now and whenever he tried there was a great chant.

"Andy’s a wanker!"

Coach laughed as much as anyone, then left them to it as he restarted the minibus. Matthew was being quietly mangled, well not so quietly, as they got under way again, so Peter sat with Marty for the rest of the trip, which finished in no time with all the carrying on. From there, Brent gave Matthew a lift home, while Peter went with Andy and Marty, since they were all due for a meal before coaching. It was nearly nine by the time they'd finished because Andy and Marty were making hard work of their newest topic, which they both agreed was insane, and Peter was really looking forward to an early night.

"Why do they think up stuff like this? Trigonometry! It must have been some teacher who hated his class. No one ever uses it."

Peter had plenty of answers, but that didn't really matter since it was part of their course and they had no choice. By nine o'clock Peter wanted to get home to sleep, but there was too much to talk about.

"What did you think of Brendan, Peter?"

"He's dangerous!"

"Dangerous?"

"Yes, he’s worse than you Andy, and he’s nearly as strong as Marty. He's rude too. He kept on groping me when he was holding me that time. It's a wonder my balls aren't bruised."

"Yeah, it's a wonder he didn't make you shoot when he knew you were King Dick. He did it to Phillips last year."

"Not with both teams there?"

"Yeah, he's their King Dick as well as being captain. They're the craziest team in the comp."

"He likes you a lot. How come he knows you?"

Marty laughed and dug his hands in Andy's neck.

"Tell him Andy."

"We got talking last year Peter, and I ended up staying at his place one weekend. He had some of the other guys from his team there and they were all crazy. They kept daring each other to do stuff and I joined in because I'd been drinking."

"Liar, you loved every minute of it. You started half the stuff yourself."

"What did they do?"

Andy exchanged grins with Marty, said that Peter was too young to know, then proceeded to tell him anyway.

"You name it Peter and it happened. Strip poker. A brag session. Brendan had this vibrator thing for everyone to try and they played the grabbing game."

"They know the grabbing game?"

"They're the ones who started it way back. They started the King Dick thing too, though I don't think that was Brendan's idea."

"Tell Peter what they did to you."

"Yeah, I lost the grabbing game against him. I didn't know he was the expert did I, and I thought I’d be pretty good. They made me stick super-glue in my pubes. I'll never forget it. They had the vibrator strapped to my dick the whole time and they kept it buzzing till the glue was all set hard."

“God! Did they tie you down?"

"Nah, I had to. It was my idea and I was sure I was going to win."

By this time Peter was convinced that all swimming teams must be sex mad, but Andy said there was only one other team with a King Dick and they didn't do much at all. Andy and Marty walked Peter across the road at about half nine. Well, not quite. For the third time that evening he was hoisted for a victory ride and then they wouldn’t put him down till Beth answered the doorbell.

"One champion being delivered!"

Beth's eyes lit up, and although it was embarrassing it also felt great. Inside Beth had to hear the details before Peter headed up to his room and straight to bed. He was just about to turn the light off when the phone rang. He let Beth answer it, but picked up when she called his name.

"Leave it alone and save it for Matthew! Guess what? You're coming down to Anglesea with us on Friday. Marty’s freaking because he hasn't seen Amy for two weeks."

"Jeez, I can't Andy!"

"Can't what? Leave it alone? I'll believe that."

"I can't come with you. Mum and I are having an interview with Mr Crossman and he'll be here for tea."

"Bummer! What's he want?"

"Mum organised it."

"Okay, I'll let you get back into it again."

Peter replaced the phone and lay back with a smile of his face. What an idiot! -- Still!

***

The best thing about school in the morning was seeing Matthew’s smile when they first met after not staying at each other's place. Then it was good when coach made an announcement in home-room about how well the team was doing and everyone looked at Matthew, Brent and himself. Training was different because Matthew borrowed a starting pistol from coach.

"Peter, you've got to get better with your starts. With your reflexes you should be hitting the water before any of us."

The crack of the pistol sounded again and again as Peter was pitted against Andy, Marty and Brent, then Matthew as well when Kenny volunteered to help.

"Blank everything else out Peter, and focus on the gun as if there's nothing else in the world. You've only got to manage it for a couple of seconds at a time."

This idea came from Andy and it worked. In fact it worked for them all and smiles of achievement flourished as the time went on.

"Great, we’ll do this again next Tuesday."

For the last half-hour they did one hundred percenters till they were gasping with exhaustion. It was a good feeling though, and Peter liked the way he could do stuff he wouldn't have dreamed of when he first started. Kenny was hanging round and Matthew spent ten minutes swimming with him till they headed for the change room. Andy and Marty were in a great rush to pack the wagon and organise themselves for their weekend trip and were out the door while Peter was still having his shower.

"Gaah!"

Someone had grabbed him. His eyes flew open, but that was a mistake, and he had to quickly shut them tight against the suds. Whoever it was had picked the vulnerable moment while he was soaping his hair. It wouldn't be Matthew, he'd be gentler, and anyhow he'd wait till they were alone. Peter leant his head back to the fall of water, hurriedly cleared all the suds, then had to rinse the soap from his eyes. The whole time the hand kept tugging at him.

"God Kenny! What are you doing?"

"Come on! King Dick! I've got a head start on you."

Blinking his eyes to help see properly, Peter finally managed to push Kenny's hand away. After a couple of seconds it darted back, this time with a stronger grip. Head start was right. His half boner filled out while he blinked his eyes, trying to clear the effects of the soap.

"Kenny I've got soap in my eyes. Wait a minute."

"Okay. Sorry."

Sure he was sorry. Maybe he was, but he didn't let go, and the squeezing kept on while Peter had to stick his head under the water again in an attempt to stop the stinging.

"Third time and I've got you."

Third time? What a cheat. Peter made his own successful grab and grinned at Kenny. There were two boners now. Peter let go and readied himself for the next round. Kenny didn't have a hope now that Peter’s eyes were clear. There was a flurry of arms and bodies moving and dodging but just as Peter decided to go to full offensive his right eye blurred with some residual stinging. That instant he lost his focus was enough for Kenny, who grabbed his target and crowed with delight. His hand set to work and he definitely wasn't going to stop. What should he do? The one who lost always had to put up with something, but this was more than usual and wasn't really fair.

"We won yesterday so you're meant to shoot for us all."

Peter hadn't heard of that. He'd been stirred about putting on a full show for the team, but despite what he'd said to Andy, his real feeling was that basically it was his choice.

"Um.. Now? The team's not here."

"I'll tell them."

"Hey, they’ll all miss out. When you win the re-run then you can do it."

Brent had approached and Kenny looked taken aback.

"Re-run?"

"Yeah, if you win I'll put on a show as well. Go on. Get going."

Kenny was reluctant, but then Matthew nodded too and he was outnumbered. He let go and stepped back.

"All of you? Sheba!"

He tried a surprise grab but didn't have a hope. Peter was ready now and properly focused. What? There was a squawk from Kenny as one hand grabbed him from behind and an arm wrapped across his eyes.

"Get him Peter. Three times and he's yours."

"Cheats!"

It was a good payback and Kenny enjoyed it as much as they did. Three grabs were quickly done and Peter thought it was all over. Brent didn't.

"You lost Kenny, so who's going to do it for you?"

Kenny struggled, but not very much it seemed to Peter.

"Big D.!"

What? Was he really meant to? Two nodding heads, plus what could only be interpreted as a lot of anticipation, convinced him he was, and he took hold again. After a couple of squeezes Kenny’s eyes closed. God, he really was loving this. Brent winked at Peter and motioned for him to move away.

"What?"

"Sweet dreams Kenny! Time to cool down. Grab his feet Matthew."

With three of them it only took a moment to be holding Kenny under the cold water, and with stirring and laughter they all finished their showers. Brent dropped them off at Matthew’s and after their snack they headed up to the bedroom. Their plan was to get into the horrific amount of school work that had started last Friday.

But! They'd had a whole night apart.

"Close your eyes and don't move."

"Yes Boss!"

Oh wow! Peter shivered and tingled as his clothing was steadily removed and he received a standing electricity bath.

"Can't I open my eyes? It's too much Matthew."

"No, this is fun."

Peter had his revenge of course when it was Matthew's turn and then passion took over.

"Did you lock the door?"

"What for? Andy’s not going to walk in here."

"Rob might!"

"He’d just laugh and tell us to pull the sheet over."

"Wouldn't you be embarrassed?"

"With Dad? No way! I never have."

That was true. It had taken some getting used to, the way Matthew and Rob wandered round in just a pair of jocks or even sometimes nude, and neither of them gave a thought about what they were wearing if they wanted a talk, or to bring each other breakfast or something.

"Do you want me to talk to dad about it?"

"No, it's different that's all. I'm getting used to it anyway from when he wakes me up and you've pulled the sheet off."

"I've pulled it off? Fun-nee!"

"How much are you thinking about Monday, Matthew?"

"All the time. I wish you weren’t dragged into it."

"I wish you weren't either."

"Did Andy say anything last night at coaching?"

"Yes, he said you're a wanker and you're going to get a payback."

That set them both smiling.

"Mr Long's been very busy hasn't he?"

"Well he likes meeting Mr Fat!"

"I meant at Banks and with Kenny!"

"Banks! ...You should have heard what Andy said about Brendan. We were lucky they didn't do anything else."

"What else could they do Peter? There were thirty guys groping on our boners."

Peter related the story about Brendan's party.

"He's their King Dick Matthew, and he’s challenged me at the grabbing game."

"What's to worry? You'll beat him."

"I don't know. Andy says he's the one who started it all and he beat Brent last year."

That was very interesting news and they decided to talk to Brent about it.

"He's coming in tomorrow after training to try the guitar so I'll ask him then."

"I thought that was going to be Monday?"

"It is. This is just an extra."

"An extra? Ha, I bet you spend half the time wrestling with him."

"You're the one who says he’s so sexy Peter. Anyhow you were liking it this afternoon when Kenny cheated."

"Boy, he was really after Mr Long today wasn't he? That was the most obvious he’s ever been. Do you think that rule about me having to shoot because we won was true?"

"I think so. You could see Brent kind of agreed with him about it."

"What you think I should do?"

"Don't do it Peter. No one should unless they don't mind."

"I know. But I sort of don't mind."

"Really? Wouldn't you be embarrassed? I would."

"I've been embarrassed so many times it's getting like its normal. Someone gives me a boner nearly every time I'm in the changing room."

"That's because it's the best boner in the school."

"The school?"

"Well, the whole world."

"No, that's Mr Fat. He's so good. See how perfectly he fits in my hand."

"Mmm. That's because your hands perfect for him. Seriously Peter, they’re all pleased you're the mascot. You can tell by the way they smile when things happen to you."

"I know. It feels good too, but it seems silly just because I've got a big dick."

"It's because you're perfect for a mascot. You’re friendly and you try all the time and you're a good sport even when you're embarrassed, and you're a winner too. Hey, what was that pinch for?"

"To make you stop. You’ll give me a big head."

"You've always got a big head."

"You're rude Matthew!"

"How many of them have said something to you about shooting?"

"Um... Andy, Justin, and Kenny all the time, Brent, and Paul... And David and Jason carried on about it too."

"Where's my name?"

"You want to see me shoot for the team?"

Matthew laughed.

"Well I have to be honest don't I? It's just daydreaming."

"Daydreams. All right I'll do it then."

"What?... Don't be crazy!"

"And when it happens, I'll close my eyes and pretend it's you."

"Idiot!"

"And then I'll say your name over and over so they all know what I'm thinking about."

"Oh my God! You are crazy!"

"I won't do it for a while. I'll wait till they’re used to the idea of us being together."

They both went quiet then.

"It's not long is it Peter?"

"No, and we'll hardly see Andy and Marty till next Monday either. They're nicking off tomorrow at lunchtime so they can pick up Amy when she finishes school."

"Yeah? Do their folks know?"

"No, but Andy's mum’s pleased with his school stuff at the moment and he reckons she won't mind. Marty couldn't care what anyone thinks as long as he's seeing Amy. Did you tell them to do any training while they’re away?"

"Yes, and I know they'll do it too. Marty’s so close to getting his butterfly right he’s all excited about it. I've told him he’s going to win every time."

"Really?"

"Sure, no one will come near him."

"Except you!"

"I don't know about that. I'm not very good at butterfly."

The hatchback pulled into the drive so they tossed some shorts on and raced down to give Rob a welcome.

"So, what have you been studying since you got home Peter? Biology or anatomy?"

"Dad!"

Peter's blush got him a squeeze on the neck from Rob and grins from both of them.

"Matthew, what have you been up to? Peter seems to be overheated."

"Dad!"

"You must be over-exerting him with all that exercise you do."

"Dad!"

Rob burst out laughing and so did Matthew.

"Hey, where's my meal?"

"Um.... We didn't know what you'd want."

That just set Rob laughing again. It really was a very lame excuse, because he'd enjoyed every meal that Peter had ever seen Matthew serve up to him.

"So, you didn't even think about the meal? You must have had a busy afternoon."

Matthew had an answer this time. Thank goodness!

"Yes, I was shooting Peter with a gun."

"And what does that mean?"

Matthew explained about the starting practice session but they both grinned the whole time.

"All right, I know what I'd like. Peter can order three pizzas, and you make a salad while I have my shower. Large pepperoni for me."

The pizzas were finished soon after seven and the next four hours were full on study. In the morning Peter woke from his toes being tugged. That seemed to be normal in this household.

"Hey, Big-Boy! Matthew sent me up to wake you. He's made pancakes and you have to choose your own fillings."

Big-Boy? …Matthew sent him up? God, Matthew was going to die. He'd left the sheet off on purpose for sure.

There was a rush because they were dropping in on Beth again for her second day of working from home, and then they reached school earlier than usual. It was strange seeing the grounds so empty, except for the teacher’s car park and the public car park for the pool.

They met Andy and Marty at morning recess but all they could talk about was the weekend. They were both freaking because Amy had organised for them to stay at her home and they were having a meal with her family.

Kenny was at training and Matthew spent time with him again, then in the showers he held Peter and checked his bags till Peter's boner sprang to life. Jeez, it was like it was his mission in life. Brent and Matthew took him under the cold shower again but he just laughed them off and wrestled with Brent.

"What's with Peter's dick Kenny? You got the hots for it? You've boned him every day this week."

"Yeah, I'm meant to."

Three sets of eyes fixed on him and he laughed when they all spoke together.

"What?"

"I'm meant to. Every time there’s team guys here. Andy told me to."

"Andy? What did he say?"

"He said there’s something big coming up in the next few weeks and I could be in it. I have to bone Peter if no one else does, and come to training whenever he does."

"Something big? That's Peter for sure. What else did he say?"

"Nothing really. Except it was a big deal. I thought Peter knew."

"Every day?"

"Yeah, we’ll show them won't we Peter."

Every single day? Oh my God! What was Andy’s plan and why hadn't he said anything? They discussed it in the car, well, carried on, as Brent talked about the big show and Matthew said he was going to sack Kenny and takeover. Peter was laughing about it too by the time they dropped him off, particularly when Matthew pointed out that Andy had talked with Kenny on Monday and they didn’t really notice anything unusual all week.

The end of chapter 23.

Iarwain.

Celebrations.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..