Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 5,979 Words
  • 4,319 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 8. Chapter 8

A trip to the old town.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 8.

During the next week Peter’s routine started sorting itself out. On Mondays after training he went to Marty's to help Andy and Marty with their maths. Then again on Wednesdays he helped them from seven till eight at Andy's place. He and Matthew made plans to work together on Tuesdays and Thursdays, choosing either home as suited the occasion, and both their parents were very keen on the idea. Rob said on Tuesday that he and Matthew owed Peter big time for the help, especially with maths, but as far as Peter was concerned Matthew was helping him just as much, as well as spending an hour each day at the pool teaching him to swim better.

On Tuesday Matthew was really pleased when the specialist maths assignment he handed in the day before came back with a grading almost as good as Peter's.

"Wow. I didn't expect to do quite that well."

They were sitting with Andy and Marty for lunch again and when Andy found out what they were talking about he grabbed Peter in a headlock and said they were crazy.

"He made us work like dogs last night Matthew. If we don't get good marks we’re going to rip him to bits. ....Like this."

After a few friendly stomach pokes, head knuckles, and nose stretchers, Peter was handed over to Marty who did the same all over again, while Andy said it was needed to help him stay under control. Peter wondered why they did it to him and left Matthew alone. Training was great. Especially when Matthew was really pleased with him.

"We'll try some speed stuff on Thursday Peter. I think you'll be giving Andy a shock."

"A shock?"

"Yes. You’ll beat him, and coach is going to be very excited when we have the time trials next week."

By the end of the session Peter was exhausted. Matthew was making him swim lap after lap, getting him to the stage where the new things he'd been taught were happening automatically and the final burst of six non-stop laps was a real effort after all the previous work. When they walked into the shower room there was a great burst of laughter which stopped when about six guys looked over to see who it was.

"Hey, it's Big D. and Bluey."

 

A few people on the team had started using this for Peter's nick name, and Andy had told him to get used to it. Evidently it was a kind of stir for Phillips. Matthew was called Bluey because he hadn't got round to buying speedos with the team colors. The attention turned straight back to Phillips and a guy called Kenny who was meant to be very good at long distance. Peter's eyes nearly fell out. Kenny had a boner and Phillips looked fairly big too. What was going on?

"Get him Kenny. You've lost twice now. Last chance."

God! It was the game Andy had talked about. Peter suddenly wished that Andy and Marty were here instead of checking out the station wagon for the trip. There was more laughter as Phillips and Kenny jumped round, reaching and dodging at the same time, till Phillips made a feint with his left hand, then a successful grab with his right. Kenny couldn't get away and looked very awkward as he stood there for four or five seconds with his boner being tugged.

"Who's next? Come on Paul."

Phillips was looking very pleased with himself and with a lot of general stirring, Paul was goaded into taking him on. Peter didn't want to have anything to do with this so he went to the shower at the other end of the room. You couldn't not watch though, and three or four minutes later Phillips was the winner again. Evidently it went till three grabs had been successful and from the comments it was Phillips who always won. There was another burst of laughter and the whole group looked at Peter.

Oh no, Andy had been right. They all walked down till Peter was surrounded, Phillips right in front of him with a challenging look on his face, and the others looking on expectantly. Andy and Marty had explained all this and Peter knew he had to join in or look weak, so he turned the shower off and got ready. He wasn't as ready has he thought though and Phillips had him almost straight away. Maybe it was only for a few seconds but the tugs set him going. Now they'd get a show from him whatever happened. Peter's concentration became more motivated and he managed to keep dodging for two or three minutes before being gripped again. At least he'd managed a few brushes of Phillips’ dick, but the tugging and squeezing, combined with the atmosphere, was too much and Peter felt his blood start pumping. The noise stopped and they all stared while Peter fought against the blush that was setting his face on fire. Someone laughed, but it wasn't at him.

"Hell Phillips! Look at that. He beats you again."

There were more laughs of agreement and for a while nothing happened except a chorus of crude remarks and comments. Think goodness he’d got partly used to it on the weekend away with Andy and Marty. The realisation flashed into Peter's mind that this was the same kind of atmosphere, with six stirrers instead of two. For whatever reason, the grabbing game seemed to be over and instead Peter was the centre of attention while they talked about his dick.

"Is it all show? Or does it work?"

How was he meant to answer Phillips? Some of the answers Andy and Marty had said went through his mind.

"Harder than yours ever will."

There was more general laughter and it felt like the right time to make a move so Peter walked to the bench and grabbed his towel. He almost covered himself, but remembering more of Andy's coaching, dried his hair and then the rest of his body before nonchalantly, but not really, pulling his boxers on. Matthew was beside him and without appearing to be in a rush they dressed and headed off.

"Phew! I’m glad to be out of there. It's so embarrassing."

"Anybody would have been embarrassed at that Peter. You only showed it once though, when he grabbed you that second time. You managed it really well. I expected them to do it to me when they'd finished with you but I think you gave everyone such a big surprise they forgot."

"Ha. ...Ha. Very funny. I wonder if they do that very often? Tonight's the first night anything like that's happened except for our clothes and that was Andy and Marty."

"I’m sure they will. You can see how much they like stirring."

Andy had been saying the same thing. That must be why he'd laughed when Peter said he'd take his chances for another week. Because Andy wasn't there they were walking. Matthew's place took about fifteen minutes to reach and Peter decided he enjoyed walking as much as being driven. His legs were tired and his bag weighed him down but the talking and Matthew’s company more than made up for that. They had a snack and got straight into more calculus because Matthew was keen to keep his good standard going. Physics and English would be tackled after their meal.

In the morning Peter had a lift with Andy and didn't tell him about getting a boner in the showers. He’d found out by lunchtime though and demanded all the details

"Three guys told me so far, and they all said I should have been there. What did you say to Phillips?"

"Just one of the things you said to say."

"What happened Matthew?"

"....... A mighty giant arose in their midst. A weapon of surpassing girth smote fear in the hearts of the little ones."

"What?"

"It geek talk Marty. From reading too much. Talk in English Matthew."

Matthew described what happened with enough detail to surprise Peter and make Andy and Marty laugh at the ending comment.

"Brat! That was good. What do you reckon Marty? We’d better make him practice the grabbing or everyone will be after him."

"Yeah, look how much they go after Kenny. He gets it every time."

Peter wasn't quite sure what they meant.

"Why do they go after Kenny?"

"He starts it himself and he’s a grower. Just like you, and he always gets beaten so it's good for a laugh."

Peter now knew he was definitely going to cop it again and wondered if it would be Phillips every time.

"There's a couple of others but he’s the main one to worry about. Kenny always starts it but it always backfires, and Justin's another one who likes stirring everyone too."

Justin was a dark haired guy who wasn't in any of Peter's classes. He only knew him from hearing the coach say his name. The talk turned back to the trip, which was the biggest thing on all their minds and they made plans.

After tea Peter had his first night of helping with maths at Andy's place and it turned out quite embarrassing because his mum kept saying how wonderful he was to do this and what a good influence he was on Andy. As soon as they were by themselves Andy and Marty started saying the same thing, much exaggerated of course, because they'd seen he was awkward about it. They worked really well though and the one and half hours passed in a pattern of concentration interspersed at various intervals with short periods of mucking round. The topic test on the surds was due to be taken next week and Peter was very confident they’d both get through it easily, and when he left they were both working on the final set of exercises from their textbook.

On Friday after school they drove straight to Peter's place for a snack, changed out of their school clothes and headed off. They’d met at Peter's the night before, then gone to everyone’s place in turn so that everything was packed for a quick getaway, and just after four pm they were on the road. Marty was in the front with Andy. He'd made himself the official navigator, which according to Andy meant they’d end up at the South Pole. The CD player worked overtime, sometimes turned up loud while they sang along, and sometimes muted when a topic of conversation started up. Peter was rather surprised when Matthew knew the same songs as Andy and Marty. They travelled non-stop for three hours, except to grab a take-away meal at Geelong, and excitement peaked when they had their first glimpse of the ocean. Andy let out a yell as they came over a crest and a long stretch of deep blue water appeared.

"Holy Hell. Look at it. What's the quickest way to get there?"

"Keep going. The road follows right next to it when we reach the town."

Their plans to head straight to where they were going to camp for the night went straight out the window when they reached the town centre and saw the waves sweeping in along the beautiful bay. Andy pulled the wagon into a lookout park. The surf was big and Peter told them it was going to be exciting.

"This is unreal. We have to swim. How far to the camping spot Peter?"

"Not far. About ten minutes."

"Let's swim here first. We've got time."

Everyone agreed, though it would have to be fairly short. Peter directed them to the beach car park and laughed at Marty who'd pulled his shorts and jocks off before the car even stopped. He was in his speedos first then had to wait while everyone else changed.

"There’s changing rooms just over there."

"Too bad. That's wasting time."

Marty took off in a run for the water, followed by Matthew and Peter, while Andy was held up locking the car and finding a spot for his keys. By the time he caught up, Marty was in waist deep water and being splashed by both Peter and Matthew. Andy joined in but then the first decent sized wave reached them. Peter dived under, avoiding the main force, then surfaced and turned round to see three bodies struggle to their feet one after the other about ten metres further in. He nearly died from laughing at their mangled appearance and then had to dodge when they raced back out to kill him for it.

"You can't fight the waves Marty. You have to dive under."

It only took five minutes to explain what to do for different kinds of waves and they moved out to the break where they had to tread water. Peter body-surfed on a couple of waves then stopped and mucked round with the others. He’d try and teach them how to catch a wave tomorrow when there was more time. They were soon back in the wagon with their towels spread carefully to protect Andy's precious seats and driving to the camping spot. This was out of the town a distance and involved leaving the wagon, then walking a hundred metres along a beach access track to find a suitable spot in the dunes. Andy and Marty insisted on searching further along and by the time the tent, a three-man tent that Marty provided, was set up with their thermal pads, sleeping bags and other necessary things, the light was starting to fade. There was no thought of retiring to the tent at this early stage though and they decided to walk along the beach.

"How far as it back to Anglesea?"

"Three km along the beach."

"What's in the other direction when you reach that point?"

The point was about 500 metres and Peter explained how there were rocks and reefs stretching for almost a kilometre once you were past it.

"It's very interesting because the cliffs start and then you reach a little beach that hardly anyone visits. I think the National Park people don't want anyone going there because you have to be so careful climbing down. There’s more cliffs then and after that you come to the main surf beach which goes for ages. Everyone calls that the back beach."

"Let's have a look. It's sand all the way."

"Only to the point. We need something for our feet after that."

"Is this the only way to get to the point?"

"You could push your way through the scrub I suppose, but otherwise you'd have to work your way along the rocks from the other surf beach."

Andy looked at Marty.

"What do you reckon Marty? River camp rules?"

"What you mean?"

"There's no one round."

Andy tossed his speedos into the tent and a second later Marty did the same. Peter didn't really mind, though he knew he'd be stirred about swinging in the breeze and even ruder things, but he held back because he didn't want Matthew to be pressured into it. That lasted about two seconds till Andy grabbed him.

The walk was great fun. Well, part was walking, part was jogging or being chased and part was racing through the shallows where the waves struggled against the shore. Peter felt so full of life and energy. All the time they were stirring, chasing, dodging and being dumped on the sand or in the shallow water, even Marty, who found that three of them was too many to cope with when they ganged up on him. Gradually the light faded and their spirits rose and by the time they reached the point the three-quarter-full moon was starting to glow.

"Man! Listen to that."

The roar of the big surf crashing against the reef filled their ears and the sight of the flying spray filled their eyes as they moved from the protected end of the bay to view the onslaught of the open ocean. All the high jinks stopped for a quarter of an hour while they watched the dark walls of water change to masses of glowing white spray.

"Peter, you must be crazy. We'd never get along those rocks. We'd get washed away."

"When the tide goes out we will. It'll be interesting if this big surf lasts though."

"When does the tide go out?"

"It changes all the time, but it's twice a day. It's right in at the moment."

They made their way back in much the same excited way. Andy and Marty decided to get some drinks and other supplies from the wagon and left Peter and Matthew sitting on the sand watching the water.

"It's a fantastic place Peter. Do you wish you still lived here?"

"No."

"Well, we can be different people here can't we? It looks like the starlight will really get a chance to soak in."

"I hope it doesn't worry you? I think we’ll be having sunlight soak as well."

"I've never been nude like this before."

"I hadn't before I met Andy and Marty either. We were the ones who got called nudists when they pinched our clothes but it should be them. They don't wear anything at Marty's pool sometimes."

"You don't seem embarrassed like at school Peter?"

"Ha! They gave me emergency treatment last weekend. That's what they call it anyway, and Andy says I'm getting it again while we’re down here."

"Is that why we’re not wearing our speedos?"

"No, I think they just like that. But they’ll do everything they can to embarrass me."

"Oh? Like what?"

" Um. I'm not sure with you here, but last weekend they kept making me get boners. They know how easily it happens to me, so they reckon I have to get so I can laugh about it when it happens in front of the other team guys."

"You were laughing the other day."

"Not really. I was only pretending."

"They’ll do the same to me too. I've been wondering at school when something would happen."

Peter hadn't seen one sign of embarrassment from Matthew since he'd met him.

"But you don't get embarrassed? "

"No, but I'm like you. I do get boners really easily."

"Geez Matthew. They'll love it if they find out."

"You don't mind do you?"

Peter wondered why on earth Matthew would think that.

"How could I? You've seen me three times so far and it didn’t worry you. You just stirred me."

"More than three. Remember when I woke up before you did at my place? I pulled the sheet over you because it had come off. I thought I was having a nightmare until I worked out I was awake."

"A nightmare? ....Thanks. Wait till I catch you, then you'll know about a nightmare."

What Matthew had just said made sense to Peter because he often had trouble keeping his bedclothes on when he was hot, and he invariably woke up with a boner. Peter couldn’t help grinning to himself. All this talk about boners was making him start to get one now, and he changed his sitting position so his knees were drawn up with his arms resting on them. They'd better talk about something else because if Andy caught him when he got back he'd stir him about it all weekend. Peter asked Matthew about the place he moved from, but he didn't seem very interested in talking about it.

"It's just another suburb. There's nothing special about it like here."

"What about your swimming club? That sounded like it was pretty good."

"Yes, it was. I might get back into it some time, but school’s more important for the next four or five years."

They were interrupted by the sight of a light bobbing towards them. It was Andy with his new gas lantern and he was obviously trying it out at the first opportunity. It looked much brighter than when he’d experimented at home.

"Why’s it so bright Andy? Is it turned up to the max?"

"No, it's only about half. Watch."

He adjusted the regulator and Peter blinked as the circle of light spread even further round them.

"It's too bright."

"I know. It's fantastic but it wastes gas when it's on full."

The lamp was turned down again and now the serious business of getting comfortable started. Just like the camp at the river they used a ground sheet and put a couple of sheets on top to be even more comfortable. Andy and Marty had a couple of cans of beer with them but Peter wasn't even asked if he wanted some. It was Matthew who became the centre of attention when he had a couple of sips but said he didn't like it much.

"Oh no. It's Peter all over again. Do you swear?"

"No."

"God. It's a repeat of last weekend. I'm surrounded by wimps."

Marty picked up on that.

"What do you mean? Am I supposed to be a wimp too?"

"Yeah. You always have been Marty."

"You dick-less wonder."

"Lump of mincemeat."

They traded a few more insults, their grins growing with each one, till Marty attacked and a wrestling match was on. Peter was completely used to this and just shook his head at Matthew as if to say they were crazy. Whoops! Andy saw it and purposefully rolled over till Peter was trapped underneath him..

"Get Peter, Marty. He was giving us cheek."

For a couple of minutes they squashed and wrestled him just for the heck of it, then inevitably he was held in one of Marty's restraints. Oh well. It was on again and Peter wondered what would happen this time.

"Hey Matthew. Did you know that Peter's ticklish?"

"Yes, you tickle him at school."

"He's got a special tickle spot. You should try it. It's spectacular."

Matthew’s look now changed to wariness, which was probably what Andy hoped for because he laughed.

"Peter doesn't mind. It happens all the time...... Doesn't it Peter?"

It certainly did when Andy and Marty were around, and if Peter was to be honest he’d have to admit he really didn't mind. In fact he was fascinated by the powerful feelings it produced. His eyes met Matthews and he gave a little nod to let him know there was nothing to worry about.

"It happens to you too Andy."

"Yeah, but it's not as spectacular. Watch this Matthew. One touch and off he goes."

Peter laughed and struggled against Marty's grip, as Andy's hands did the usual tickling job. After a minute he stopped and looked at Matthew.

"Have you tickled Peter yet?"

"Um. Once at his place."

"Come on. He loves it."

Now there were two pairs of hands going at the same time, just about sending Peter crazy. Through his shrieks and laughter he could see the grins growing on the whole three of them. This was impossible. He could hardly cope with it and when his pleas for mercy finally had an effect he subsided in a gasping heap.

"Try his belly button Matthew. That's the special spot."

God. Just the thought of Matthew tickling him there sent that warm shiver going and the first gentle touch sent his blood coursing. His reaction very quickly became obvious and Matthew stopped straight away.

"Don't stop yet. Take him all the way."

Andy laughed at Matthew’s shocked look.

"Not all the way. Till he’s boned I mean."

Matthew started again but he looked nervous, and when Peter stiffened enough to brush against his hand he stopped. Andy laughed again.

"You've scared him Peter. He thinks it's going to attack."

Marty joined in the laughing and the three of them watched by the light of the lantern as Peter grew and hardened. Andy did the routine test for hardness, causing Matthew to look astonished and Peter to have to fight back a gasp from the shock of it.

"Man, it's like steel. Check this out Matthew."

"What?"

"Check how hard he is."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. Why not? We have to get Peter used to it. He said he was harder than Phillips the other day and they’ll make him prove it."

"But he was only stirring. He didn't mean it like that."

"I know. But that doesn't matter. He’s left himself wide open."

Peter didn't want to believe it, but Andy had been right about everything else so far.

"What would they do?"

"You already know Peter. They'll get you going with the grabbing game like last week. You watch. I bet it'll happen nearly every afternoon for a while now. What do you reckon Marty?"

"Yeah, for sure. Your dick's getting famous Peter, but don’t worry. They're pleased it's so big. It's like you're in a competition against Phillips."

"Every night? I’m missing out on showers for a while."

"Don't be a wuss. It'll only last a week or two and then it won't happen so often. Get it over and done with and you won't worry about it."

They’d talked this through before.

"You said they'd pick on me because I'm like Kenny."

"Yeah. That's why you need to practise till you can beat them at it. Matthew too."

"Matthew? Will they do it to him? They've left him alone so far."

"They haven't worked him out yet, but of course they will."

He laughed.

"Go on."

"What?""Well you both need to practise don't you? Here's your chance. Let him go Marty."

 

Peter sat up feeling very worried at the way Matthew was looking at him, and neither of them made any kind of move.

"What's wrong now Peter?"

"Um, I don't think Matthew wants to do this."

Andy and Marty waited for Matthew to respond.

"I don't really mind. I don't want to upset Peter."

"Upset Peter? Ha! The more you upset him the better."

Peter stood up feeling rather awkward with his boner so blatant, and moved to face Matthew. Matthew made the first grab but in a half-hearted way which made it very easy to dodge. Peter returned the grab and to his surprise found he was holding Matthew. He hadn't tried any evasion and now he had a funny expression. Peter gave the right amount of tugs and squeezes and just as he was letting go he sensed the change. Matthew was getting a boner and Peter watched it grow while they faced up and continued their efforts. Wow! It looked so fat and had a slight curve in it. Suddenly, Matthew was all action, and Peter had to use full concentration just to keep away from him, let alone try any grabbing of his own. Oh God. Shock froze him on the spot when Matthew's hand took a firm grip, squeezed, tugged twice then let go. Twenty seconds later Matthew grabbed him again and once more he was lost to the powerful sensations. He heard Andy laugh.

"Wait a minute Matthew. He's too randy."

It was a stir, it was true, but it helped Peter snap into focus. And there was a real competition for several minutes till it was Peter's turn for a successful grab. It felt weird, hard and alive, warm in his grasp and so thick. Peter quickly let go and in the white light from the lantern he could see Matthew wasn't actually looking quite with it. Was he feeling the same shock of sensations? He must be. Peter waited, with Andy and Marty urging them both on, till Matthew looked ready again.

"Come on. What's the hold-up? Next one’s the winner."

They kept going for ages this time, both weaving and dodging in a battle of wits and reflexes. It was actually quite difficult, with the need to be careful, and you couldn't let your concentration slip for one moment. It ended when Peter's foot caught in the wrinkled groundsheet and distracted him. For the third time, feelings hit like lightning and he stood still waiting for Matthew to let go.

"Not good enough. You both need stacks more practice. Marty. You go with Matthew first."

Now? Peter wished there was time to sort his feelings out but that didn't happen and he went through the whole process again with Andy. It was like starting all over. Andy did everything slightly differently. He moved where you didn't expect him to and he used tricks to put you off. Time after time Peter managed touches without being able to hold, while Andy almost seemed to be playing with him. His tugs were more forceful too and on the third grab he held on so long that Peter wondered what was happening. He did have a boner though. It had grown steadily as soon as they started. Marty and Matthew were still going and Peter had the impression that they were fairly evenly matched.

A sudden thought struck Peter.

"Did you practice this with Marty?"

"Yeah, but I did it a lot more at the pool too cause I'm a grower."

Matthew was caught for the third time and Peter tried to work out the look on his face. It wasn't really embarrassment, more like he couldn't believe this was happening and didn't know what to make of it. Marty looked round and started laughing.

"God, you're all randy. Stay away from me."

"In your dreams Marty."

"Not my dreams. You’re the ones with boners."

"At least we can get them."

"Ha. Come on. Let's walk down the beach."

Peter thought that was a great idea and after Andy turned off the lantern they wandered off in the town direction. It was great, with the crash of the waves and the moonlight glinting on the water. For whatever reason no one said much for a while. Andy's boner disappeared quickly and then Matthew's. Typical. Thought Peter who was still rock hard. Why did he stiffen up quicker than anybody else then take longer to calm down? It was like his penis had a mind of its own and wanted to show off.

"See that dark shape up there? I'll bet I reach it first."

Andy took off, gaining a lead with his surprise call, but it was Matthew who won. Wow. Peter was impressed and he knew that Andy, who did some running to help with his fitness for swimming, must be feeling the same way. Sure enough, when he'd recovered his breath he grabbed Matthew in a half Nelson hold and wanted to know what was going on.

"Aren't I going to beat you at anything squirt? I know you did stacks of swimming but did you do running too?"

"Just to help out with swimming. My coach used to push me as hard as he could."

"Yeah? So why don't you do that with Peter?"

"I will from now on it he wants me to. He just wasn't quite ready up till now."

"Up till now? Does that mean he's going to speed up in his training?"

"Yes, he’s already fast though."

"He is? Will he be ready for the time trials?"

"Are you ready Andy?"

"Of course I am. What do you mean?"

"Well he’s faster than you."

"What? He'd better not be. I'll murder him if he is."

This was reason enough for Matthew to be abandoned and Peter attacked. He very quickly found himself with his head locked under a powerful arm and being led into the warm dark water where he was to be drowned and worse if you believed what Andy was saying.

"Brat! We’ll have a race tomorrow and see what happens. You'll lose won't you?"

Peter thought he would, but it was very interesting that Matthew didn't, and the situation meant he had to say he wouldn't.

"I don't think so. I haven't got all those flabby muscles to slow me down."

"Flabby?"

This got him dumped in the water and when he escaped and ran to the shore Andy yelled at Marty to catch him. Matthew grabbed Marty and got in his way, which let Peter get past, but then Matthew became the captive so Peter returned to set him free. This involved lots of laughter and carrying on for a while before they headed back to the tent. They talked and mucked round then decided to get some sleep because of the busy day they had planned for tomorrow. The sleep didn't happen quite straight away because Andy and Marty kept talking and insulting each other as an excuse to reach across and exchange friendly whacks and pokes, which of course missed their mark and somehow managed to connect with Peter or Matthew instead.

They were crazy. Peter couldn't help laughing at their fake apologies. It was interesting too because Matthew was getting the same treatment and obviously enjoying it. There was quiet for a little while, but then Andy started everything happening again by making raspberry noises and blaming Peter for fumigating the tent. Matthew kept tickling him. Not a strong, Andy type tickle, a gentle, secret one which made Peter smile and feel good. In the morning Peter was the last one to wake up. Well be woken really, when he realised something was coming into his mouth. His eyes flickered open and they were all looking at him. Marty's finger was holding his lips apart and Andy was trickling something from a beer can into his mouth. Yuck. It must be flat beer. He closed his lips but that didn't stop Andy from pouring, and the liquid trickled down his chin and onto his neck. When he went to sit up Marty held him in place and he had to watch as beer dribbled on his chest, his stomach and then his morning boner.

"Look at that thing. Every morning when we wake up it's trying to poke someone's eye out. Can't you control it?"

"How could he Andy? He was asleep."

"Well he'll have to have a swim now or it'll be all sticky. That should cool him down too."

Matthew and Marty escorted him into the water and firmly made sure he was completely immersed before letting him go. It cooled him down and woke him up at the same time. The tent was packed, then after having some food at the wagon, they set off to explore the point and the reefs properly. Marty carried a day pack with snacks, drinks and various other necessities. The uniform for the expedition was speedos and footwear. Peter, Andy and Marty had the old runners they'd worn up the river, while Matthew looked all stylish with a pair of reef sandals.

The reef looked different by day and they explored as much as they could, for almost a kilometre till they were faced with vertical cliffs where the waves crashed directly against the rocky walls. Andy and Marty wanted to reach the secluded beach but it involved backtracking to find a way to the top of the cliffs and then scrambling through the scrub.

"It'll take all day Andy. It would be better to come in by the track from the other end."

"Yeah, and we want to get back to the beach we swam at yesterday while the waves are still good."

Andy was still keen, so they decided to try and reach it later in the day. It didn't happen. They spent hours in the surf and enjoyed it so much there was no question of leaving. Peter felt really good being the one who knew best what to do, and for the first hour he showed the others how to catch the waves. Andy caught on first, then Matthew, and Marty didn't take much longer, and then none of them wanted to stop.

The end of chapter 8.

Iarwain.

A trip to the old town.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Read the last four chappies last night! Had fun. I just saw you've started posting again, woohoo! Know what I'll be checking out tonight, LOL! Sweet!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/21/2013 05:21 PM, Foster said:
I love the beach. Another fun time.
The beach is a minor feature of the story.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was such a lot of fun. Are there still places like this in Aus that are comparatively deserted? What a glorious romp!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/27/2014 12:27 AM, Jaro_423 said:
That was such a lot of fun. Are there still places like this in Aus that are comparatively deserted? What a glorious romp!
Australian coastal towns are growing in population as many retiring people look for a 'sea change' but there are still many beaches and out of the way places which can be accessed with a bit of knowledge and effort.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Reef sandals = either a brand name of slightly upscale flip-flops or the economical Japanese style itself. The Reef brand has a thong that goes between the toes as well, but the straps on the top of the foot are wider and may be several different colors.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..