Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 4,519 Words
  • 4,112 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trouble Plus Trouble. - 18. Chapter 18

Wow. What a gift.

Double The Trouble.

Chapter 18.

 

Beth arrived home not long after Peter and they talked about their respective days, Matthew's music, and quite a bit about how their finances were going. They were just packing the last of the tea things away when there was the sound of a vehicle coming into the driveway and then a car door slamming. That was puzzling because no one was expected and they both headed for the door. It was Matthew with a grin about a mile wide plastered over his face, and Rob at the back of the car opening the hatch.

"Come and help cart this stuff in Peter."

What stuff? Peter looked at his mum but she obviously didn't know what was going on either.

"What is it?"

"Dad organised it all. Come and see."

It had to be something good because Matthew was looking so pleased. Rob was watching with the same expression, and for a couple of seconds as he and his mum walked towards the car Peter was again struck with how similar they were. He forgot that though, because Rob reached in and lifted a monitor to rest on the tailgate. A computer monitor?

"Robert! What have you done?"

"Don't blame me Beth. This was all Matthew's idea. Here Peter. Take this in."

Peter didn't move. He waited to see what his mum would say.

"Rob?"

"They upgraded all the computers at work Beth, so it was too good an opportunity to miss. There's one for Hall Accounting and one for Peter."

Two computers! Peter, feeling like he must be dreaming, automatically accepted the monitor Rob was now loading into his arms, and headed for the house. On the way back he passed his mum with an armload of cables and connections and Matthew with a computer tower.

"Grab the other tower Peter and I'll carry the big monitor."

One more trip had everything in the living room and Beth was trying to find out how much she owed Rob for getting everything.

"Don't talk to me. This is all from Matthew. He wouldn't even let me share it. And after that necklace and the hugs I wouldn't even try talking him out of it."

His mum was looking as stunned as Peter felt, but she recovered faster, and Matthew was enveloped in one of those very hugs. Not knowing what to do, or say, Peter gave him a hug of his own then told him he was going to get him. Matthew’s happy laugh lightened the atmosphere and after Rob received his hugs the process of setting everything up started. They used the bigger, nineteen inch screen for the business computer and in five minutes Matthew had everything connected and running.

"They're two years out of date but you won't even notice. Dad says there's only taxation programs on it so you'll have to get your own accounting software, but when you do I'll help you install it if you like."

He clicked a few things with the mouse and informed them that there was tons of room on the hard drive.Rob and Beth started talking about internet connections and a phone and fax line and other stuff about the new business, so Peter and Matthew headed upstairs.

"Where will we put it?"

"I don't know. My study desk isn't really big enough but we can use it for the moment."

They started clearing all the books and things off, then Peter had an idea and raced out to collect the folding card table which he set up next to his desk. It didn't take long for everything to be running perfectly and they were checking what programs were in the computer. It was exactly the same as the other one but the main programs Peter needed for school were there anyway, a word processor and the spreadsheet they used for their maths and physics.

"So do you like it?"

Peter used the Peck neck-hold to take Matthew to the bed, sit on him and then give him a few treatments, which he took without resisting. That changed to a wrestle, which didn't last long because they heard the car drive off. When they went down they found that Rob expected Matthew would be staying the night. Beth was setting up her notebook so they left her to it and spent nearly an hour on the computer with Matthew showing Peter different things, mostly with the spreadsheet. Next day was double maths and double physics, so they spent an hour studying each of those before showering and heading to bed. It was Peter's turn on the mattress, but Matthew always had to snuggle next to him so Peter could have his goodnight tickle, and tonight was no different.

"Why did you give it to me Matthew?"

"’Cause I wanted to!"

He wasn't going to get away with it that easily.

"Why did you want to though?"

"Peter, I’ve never had a best friend like you. Anyhow I couldn't help it. Once I got the idea in my head it took over."

"You're crazy!"

"Sorry."

"Did you really give it to mum because of her hugs?"

"Yes."

"You're mad!"

"Your hugs are even better."

"You want one now don't you?"

"Have you got a boner?"

"I might have."

Matthew laughed softly.

"Of course you have. You've always got one."

Peter rolled over, and keeping the sheet between them like last time, gave the best hug he knew how. It was also the longest hug he'd ever given and he put all his heart into it, till he started his own soft laugh.

"What?"

"You've always got one too. I can feel it."

Suddenly Peter rolled away.

"Matthew, you won't believe what Andy told me this afternoon."

"I won't ?"

"I don't believe it myself, except I know he's right. He says my boner is a mascot for the team and they have to see it all the time to bring them luck."

"....How come?"

"It's from when we lined up after the trials and they made me the King Dick. I was asking him why Kenny’s always after me and he said it's because they voted for my boner instead of Brent's."

There was a kind of giggle from Matthew.

"I've never heard of a boner being a mascot before. You must admit it's funny. Did Andy say anything else?"

"Yes, it's why something always happens on training days. He says the more they see it the more luck it's meant to bring."

"Oh boy! You'll always have a boner. Let me have a look."

He crawled over the top of Peter, switched on the light, then came back and pulled the sheet away.

"Wow! Luck is pouring into me."

"Idiot!"

Peter pulled the sheet back and told Matthew to turn the light off. He was laughing himself now. Matthew’s carrying on let him see just how ridiculous the situation was.

"Let's get a lottery ticket. If you've got a boner when we buy it it’s sure to win. Peter, if you play with yourself while you do your exams you might get better marks. Does that mean it's bad luck when you haven't got one? We could get you some of that Viagra stuff so it never goes away."

When quietness suddenly fell Peter knew that Matthew had zonked. He wondered if he’d fallen asleep with a smile on his face.

***

"We're wrecked! Matthew trained us extra hard today. He really knows how to give you a workout doesn't he?"

Peter couldn't agree more. At least he was adapting to it though, because he no longer seemed to need the half-hour rests he’d had when he first started working hard.

"You're coming in aren't you Brent? I know you like the ginger beer."

Brent's car was stopped outside Peter's place and they went in for the usual drink and snack before heading up to the bedroom.

"Hey, you didn't have this last week?"

"No, it's great. I only need a printer now."

Peter didn't say much about the computer, because, typically, Matthew didn't want people knowing about his generosity. They pulled out their Lit assignments and compared what they’d done for half an hour before starting to wrestle. They'd both been looking forward to this and Peter started it off by getting out two pairs of the old running shorts.

"You're dead Peter. Remember what you did to me? Total torture!"

If Peter didn't remember he soon found out, because Brent hadn't forgotten one thing and kept Peter screeching and laughing for a quarter of an hour, before strangely succumbing to Peter's treatment in a repeat of last time. When they stopped Peter had stacks of things he wanted to ask.

"Brent, what's it like being the mascot for the team?"

"It's okay once you get used to it."

"Does that take long?"

"It did for me, but that's two years ago. It won't worry you Peter because everyone likes you."

"I wish it was still you. I didn't mean to take it away from you."

"Hey, I don't mind."

"What do you have to do?"

"You don't have to do much at all. Mostly it’s everyone else doing things to you."

"Andy says I'll get a boner every training day."

Brent gave a big grin at that.

"I bet you do too. But don't worry. They're careful about it. They keep it so just the team sees."

"Why did it take you a long time to get used to it?"

"Just personal stuff."

Peter backed away from his question because he sensed Brent didn't want to say any more.

"Did you practice much to get yourself so good at the grabbing thing?"

"Well I wasn't good enough was I?.... Is that how you beat me?"

"Yes, I practised with Andy and Matthew."

"I've never had anyone I could do that with."

"We can practice now if you like."

Peter wondered why he'd said that. It just came out. Brent was surprised too, but he jumped at the idea and slipped out of his shorts and jocks . Peter did the same and started boning straight away.

Brent grinned at him.

"Ready? ...Big D.!"

"Okay. ...Phillips!"

"Phillips? All right, if that's the way you want it."

Brent walked straight at Peter and pushed his shoulders so that he fell backwards onto the bed. Oh boy! Tricked in two seconds. His body bounced but as he tried to get up his dick was grabbed.

"You have to be watching for sneaky moves all the time Peter."

Peter laughed because he’d heard this so many times from Andy, then he had to stand up because Brent was pulling him. Pulling him by his boner. Oh God! Mr Hyde had hold of him. Brent manoeuvred them, slowly, to a clearer space and only then started tugging.

Six... Slow... Times.

"Are you ready now?"

Peter was ready with a vengeance and four times in a row caught and treated Brent in kind.

"God, you're too quick Peter. No one will beat you."

Without saying anything Peter put his left hand behind his back. He knew he wouldn't win but it sure made him concentrate harder than ever before.

"Ah... It's time to stop Brent."

Three lots of tugging had been too much. Mr Hyde gave one parting squeeze, and then it was Brent who let go.

"Peter, you've got the fastest reactions. I'm definitely never playing knuckles with you."

So of course they played till Brent's knuckles were red and he couldn't stand it any more.

"Peter, you’re dangerous."

Peter was feeling pretty clever because he'd only received three or four minor raps.

"Brent, do you like being big?"

"Big? You mean my dick?"

"Yes."

"Yes, don't you?"

"It's not so bad now, but I used to hate it."

Brent listened closely while Peter went through the treatment he used to get and how it had centred on his dick.

"They must be crazy at that place. You've got everything Peter."

Everything? Peter was rather taken aback at this view of him.

"No I don't. Andy and Matthew helped me. No one would even know me if it wasn't for them."

"Of course they would."

"Do you think the guys on the team like me, or is it just because I did well in the competition?"

"Now you are crazy. They like you because you're always friendly and you take all their stirring when you're not used to it. They reckon you're a good sport. And you've got the biggest dick"

The last bit was a stir but it was another of the things Peter wanted to ask about.

"I don't think that's right Brent. I just look bigger because my body’s shorter and slimmer."

"Maybe. ..We must be pretty close."

Mr Hyde peeked through.

"Let's find out."

"Um… how?"

"Well, we'll have to get our boners back won't we?"

Peter jumped in an automatic reaction to avoid Brent's reaching hand.

"Look at that. You've trained yourself to jump. You do me while I do you. It's quicker that way."

Was it ever! The boner which Peter had lost during the knuckle game was surging back to life before he even touched Brent.

"It feels good when someone else holds you doesn't it?"

Peter could only nod.

***

The weekend at the beach was great again, with lots of interesting happenings. They stayed at the point the first night, spent the morning at the town surfing beach, then, at a quarter to twelve, Peter and Matthew said they wanted to get something to eat from the restaurant. Andy and Marty both thought that was a great idea, and by a strange coincidence, Amy just happened to be there. They got special service again and as they were finishing Amy sat down with them, next to Marty who was obviously pleased.

"Oh boy you really spoiled us again."

"Well you'll come back again won't you?"

Peter and Amy did most of the talking about things they had in common and then she said she'd better get back to work.

"Do you work all day?"

"I’ve nearly finished Peter. I'm off in a quarter of an hour then I start again at eight o'clock tomorrow morning!"

"Hey, we'll be at the beach. Why don't you meet us there?"

Amy flashed a big smile and said that would be great but she'd have to go home first to change and get her beach gear. Arrangements were quickly made while the bill was tallied, then Amy cleared away their plates and went out the back somewhere. Andy and Marty were stirring straight away.

"You dog! You are after her Peter. Did you go out with her last year?"

"No, she used to come round sometimes for help, but I told you that."

"She must like you. She said yes as soon as you asked her."

"I reckon it's Marty she likes. She sat next to him, not me. Remember how she said he was so strong last time?"

"Hey, she did too. God Marty, you're a stud."

"Idiot!"

It was fun giving Marty a hard time, especially knowing it really was him that Amy was keen on. They waited at the wagon till she finished work, then took her home and in half an hour were all back at the beach.

Marty didn't have a hope, and by the end of the afternoon he was totally smitten. Amy was friendly to everyone but it was Marty who got the special attention, and at six o'clock after they’d had a scratch meal from the supermarket, the wagon was heading for the secluded bay.

The three occupants were feeling slightly left behind with the turn of events, Andy most of all, because he’d had no inkling that the meeting had been set a up. Marty was staying in town with Amy and they were going back to pick him up at eleven thirty.

"What are they going to do for an hour? The movies finish at ten thirty."

“Haven't you heard about the birds and the bees Andy?"

"Funny one Matthew. Marty wouldn't have a clue. He's all talk.”

"Amy might though. What do you think Peter?"

"I don't know. She never went with anyone that I know about. She’s always been fairly quiet but I suppose she did start it all."

"What do you mean?"

Peter explained all about the letter from Amy and the e-mails they’d exchanged from Matthew's place, arranging to meet at the restaurant and join up for the afternoon.

"Oh Wow! How come you didn't tell me?"

"We wanted it to be a surprise for Marty and we thought you'd stir him and give it away."

Andy laughed at that and said they were probably right. They parked the car, and half an hour later had the tent set up and organised. Peter stripped off and was immediately stirred.

"Look at him Matthew. Beth’s right."

Matthew didn't know what Andy was talking about.

"Haven't you seen all his nude photos? Beth showed them to us. She said he was always taking his clothes off. Make sure you see the lifesaver picture. It’s the best one."

Oh Well, the photo albums would be out again, but Peter didn't mind if it was Matthew. They soon joined him though, and walked to the other end of the bay before having a swim and mucking round in the breaking waves. Andy was different without Marty round and focused his attention on the two of them more than usual. They started a camp-fire which couldn't last long because there was hardly any driftwood round, then sat on the ground sheets watching it.

"Are you still a wuss Peter?"

"For sure!"

Andy liked that answer.

"Show me then. Matthew says you can nearly beat him without being tricky."

Peter looked at Matthew, wondering what to do. They wrestled all the time, but it was always with running shorts or something else on, and they'd only come close to being nude that one time when Matthew was talking about the ancient Greeks. Matthew gave a little nod to say it was okay, which Andy noticed, and left Peter with no choice. Not that he really minded.

Andy soon had plenty to stir them about though.

"God you two are rude! Are you wrestling, or porking each other?"

He was laughing at them so much they decided to turn the tables, and both dived on him at the same time. Peter suspected he was waiting for it anyway, but it was great fun. He was just about impossible to get under control because he didn't mind resorting to a poke or a tickle or even a grab if it suited his purposes, but to Peter’s surprise they actually managed it. Maybe he was letting them? It didn't seem like it. Maybe Peter really was getting stronger? He must be, because a hold that he’d never previously been able to maintain was working perfectly.

Oh boy! This was going to be fun.

"Tickle him Matthew! He can't get away. It's payback for being rude about us."

There was a great heave as Andy tried to free himself, but with Matthew's weight on his legs and Peter using one of Marty's holds, he couldn't quite manage it. His laughter rang out, mixed with all sorts of threats, which Matthew used as an excuse for even more tickling.

"His belly button Matthew. He does it to me every time and I've only done it once when Marty made me."

All Andy's rude comments were flung back at him as his boner grew and grew.

"Don't let him go whatever you do Matthew. He'll pork us to death. Look at that thing. It's out of control."

Peter risked a quick check then put his hand back in position.

"More tickling Matthew. He's fading."

There was more tickling, but this time when Peter reached to check, Andy was ready and in a trice the tables were turned and Peter was the one in a hold. What a traitor Matthew was, following all Andy's instructions with glee, as they went through the gamut of tickling, poking, nipple-naugers and checking. At least he was gentler about it than Andy, except that a red chest feels much the same whoever gives it. It would be his turn next though.

It was.

The unspoken rules meant that no one would miss out on being the victim. They then had some one arm wrestles which Andy won easily, but Peter was pleased to find himself closely matched with Matthew. All the activity had made them thirsty so they had a drink, shared a packet of potato chips, and sat looking at the coals of the dying fire. Andy wanted to know all about Amy, and then the topic was Matthew's guitar playing. Despite their protests he'd left it at home because the heat from the sun in the locked wagon would wreck it.

"Dad got me started ages ago. I loved listening to his flute and when he asked if I'd like to play something too, I said the guitar, and he had one for me a couple of days later. I had lessons and got really keen but then I started swimming and that took over."

"Rob plays a flute?"

"Yes, we both love music."

Peter was boggling at this. Just how many more interesting things would he find out about Matthew and Rob? It seemed as if every time you thought you knew them they tossed something else at you. Andy wanted to know why Matthew wasn't in a band.

"That's what I used to dream about, but then I started swimming and that made me too busy. It's the same now with studying."

"There's a music group at school. Why don't you join that?"

"I nearly did, but doing two things would take up too much extra time and I decided on swimming!"

"Let's go down to the water."

When they stood up Andy grabbed Peter, put him in a head-hold and walked him down the slope of sand with one arm locked round his neck, the other poking and tickling all the way, while he exhorted Matthew to do the same. Peter didn't try to escape. In fact he enjoyed this typical Andy behaviour and with Matthew on his other side he laughed both from being tickled and the close friendly feeling. When they reached the wet sand and stood with the shallow water swirling around their ankles, Andy changed his grip so that Peter was standing facing the ocean with his arms restrained behind his back.

"Matthew! Belly-button him!"

Belly-button? Again? Andy wanted him to get another boner? What was he up to now? Matthews touch quickly had its effect.

"How's it going Peter? Are you feeling randy?"

Well he certainly was, but it wasn't a question he was prepared for.

"Um.... Ah... I guess!"

Andy laughed, freed Peter's arms and did one of those checks to see how hard Peter's boner was.

"Get into it then!"

"What?"

He knew very well what Andy meant and his question was really a time grabber to collect his thoughts.

"Come on. I'm going to, and so’s Matthew.”

It was too dark to see properly, but the lack of any response meant Matthew was caught, as surprised by the situation as Peter. Andy laughed again but this time said nothing. There was a dim perception of motion and he was leading by example.

God! He really was.

A barrier of some kind crumbled and Peter started his own motion, caught for a while as if in a dream, then focusing on his strengthening feelings.

First to finish, Peter caught his breath and felt the pounding of his heart subside. Andy was still busy and on his other side Matthew was making a softer sound, halfway between a hum and a moan. God! This was so weird. It was the most personal thing he'd ever done with anyone, and listening to the sounds now coming from both sides was like sharing secrets. There was a kind of yell from Andy and then Matthew’s humming was suddenly cut off. After a quiet minute Andy’s voice broke the tableau.

"Man, I needed that!"

He led the way first into waist deep water then back to the camp to dry off with their towels. He checked his watch, and decided it was time to go and pick up Marty. Peter thought it was a bit early but finding their way along the track took longer than they expected, and it was lucky Matthew had a little torch gadget that you wore on a band round your head, or it would have been too dark to see. There was no one at the spot where they'd arranged to meet, but after five minutes of waiting two figures slowly approached from the access way to the beach. They stopped and melded together about thirty meters from the car.

"They're kissing!"

Matthew thought that was so funny.

"Andy, what do you expect? The movie finished an hour ago and they’ve been down on the beach. Do you think they've been talking about the weather or something?"

There was more kissing when they dropped Amy at her home and then Andy gave Marty the third degree.

"What did you do?"

"Went to the movies and onto the beach."

"Very funny. You know what I mean."

"Just talked and stuff."

"Stuff? What's that mean? Did you get a bone?"

"Might have!"

It was funny because Marty obviously didn't want to say much and Andy was expecting to hear everything. When they got back to the camp-site Andy took Marty off for half an hour with just the two of them while Peter and Matthew went to bed.

“Do you think Marty will tell him much Peter?"

"Of course he will. Andy finds out everything he wants to know. That's why they've gone off by themselves. Andy’s good at getting you to talk."

They both agreed about that. Peter found Matthew's hand and guided it to his side. He wanted tickling to start, and then of course it did.

"Does it give you a boner when I do this Peter?"

"Yes, everything seems to. Did you get a shock when Andy made us wank?"

"I really did. He drags you along with him when he wants to doesn't he? I think he was making things easy for you Peter."

"How come?"

"Well he knew you'd promised and I think he picked the time when it would be easy because of the darkness and the sound of the waves. Would you do it again?"

Peter gave a little laugh. He was wanting to know Matthew's answer to that question.

"It’ll be just like you said. Andy doesn’t give you much choice."

The tickling stopped.

"Matthew?"

There was no response so Peter closed his own eyes and was only vaguely aware of Andy and Marty when they crawled into the tent.

The end of chapter 18.

Iarwain.

Wow. What a gift.
Copyright © 2011 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

21 minutes ago, Ajbt2001 said:

These guys just become closer and closer. @Palantir, you've presented their growing brotherhood beautifully. 

Thank you. :thankyou:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..