Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 3,148 Words
  • 4,344 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blueblood: A Dark Southern Aristocracy - 9. Love! Finally

In memory of my Daniel. You'll live forever!!

One more time Gabriella and Colin took the serum. And once again, there was the pain. Now the pain in both was hard to take for me. I knew I was in love with Colin and I liked Gabriella. She was his baby, his child. She never judged Colin or me. That was unusual even for a woman of the twenty-first-century woman in the South. It was only five minutes for the serum to work on Colin. I watched again as sweat formed on his upper lip as he endured the pain. Gabriella’s was still lasting much longer. Now she was sweating. I knew it was a good sign, but it still hurt her.

Colin got up from his chair and looked at her. “The serum, once it’s saturated the body will work faster and her pain will not be as long. Like mine, she will suffer a few minutes and then she’ll be fine.”

Gabriella had changed into a nightgown beforehand, which I will say was very pretty. And it was light blue. This time it lasted less than an hour and she finally relaxed.

“She’ll sleep again,” Colin said softly bending over picking her up and carried her into the bedroom. He came out closing the door softly and inhaling with a slow exhale as he came over to me and sat beside me on the sofa. “It seems to be getting better for her.” Then he looked at me. “We can watch a movie or get something to eat.”

I smiled at him slowly. “Colin…”

“Wait!” Colin began in a hurry. He pressed his hands together in front of his face. “Before you say anything…know this. I don’t know what will happen to you. I am a vampire. I wasn’t born one. I was made one.” He stood up and began walking in front of me in a preoccupied pace. “No, George Holm hasn’t found what makes me one. He’s found out about the venom…or whatever it is…has put something in me that makes me what I am. I don’t know what I’d pass to you. I am a vampire!”

I rose reaching over stopping him. “Colin,” I said softly reaching taking the side of his face in my hand. “I’m not a vampire. I can’t sense people like you do, but I know you love me.”

Colin nodded. “Because I told you.”

“No.” I shook my head. “You trusted me from the first moment. Why?”

Colin searched for words he could come up with. “At first, I saw a man that despite only living only a few decades, you’re smart and know people as well. I took the serum in front of you. You never turned away. I saw that you cared about me.”

I nodded. “I did and do, but you gave the credit card before that and authorized me to speak for you. People just don’t do that. Why did you?”

Colin threw his hands out. “I just did! I get this feeling of peace when I see you. Only one other person did that for me. Josiah!”

“But I’m not Josiah,” I said. “I will never be Josiah.”

Colin nodded. “I know.”

“I remember in Dracula, Count Whatever thought whatever the girl’s name was, was the reincarnation of his lost love,” I said quietly. “I was never and never will be Josiah.”

Colin chuckled. “I know that.” He smiled. “I’m saying…there is a peace I feel about you. I trust you. Am I wrong to trust you? I don’t know, I make mistakes.”

“Are you afraid you might make one now by loving me?”

“I’m scared!” Colin said louder than he may have meant to. “I meant it. If you’re hurt. I will die.”

I nodded. “If I’m hurt. Hurt by you physically or emotionally? Because I love you, Colin.”

Colin made a sound of dread and almost turned away, but I held on to him.

“I will be clear. I love you. I am in love with you, Colin. If we stay together, even to work. We had to be together or not at all. I can’t take anything else and you can’t either. Loving me shouldn’t scare you. I’m not. We must trust each other. You trust me. I trust you.” I said as loud. “Now, trust yourself!” I didn’t fling myself on him, but I did kiss him more than before. We had kissed deeply. Now I didn’t stop. He responded well enough, but he was still holding back. Wrapping my arms around him as I brought him even closer if that were possible. I felt him give in as he moaned and wrapped his arms around me. The kiss became consuming by Colin. Now he was no longer probing, but devouring me. I felt his hands move over my back as I found us moving toward his bed. Bringing my hands around I began pulling his shirttail out as I unbuttoned his shirt and he was doing the same with me. I heard him kick his shoes off as I pushed his shirt off. I felt my own shirt tail being tugged as his hands came over me and across me. Our embrace and exploration of each other didn’t stop. I could feel as he continued that invisible wall he put up began to break down.

It wasn’t too long before I felt my own heat grow and I was feeling light-headed as I pulled on his belt and pulled it free, unfasten his pants as mine was pulled open. As soon as we were free of all clothing, I ventured a look at him as he looked at me. I say this, to me there was nothing better than seeing a human male in his true form. Colin, to me, is the most perfect form of human I’d see. No tattoos, nothing pierced, nothing trimmed except his facial hair and the hair on top of his head. The goody trail that seemed to spill from his naval was a path down to dark hair on his groin. He was aroused, but seeing me it grew even more. The human male was a hunter. He used vision to search for targets. For food and for companionship, which we were hardwired for in our very souls. We seek out what we need and I could see he needed me very much. I saw he was beautiful and I wanted him, which he could see. What I also saw, was he wanted me. It looked like it might even hurt if something wasn’t done about it. To make sure we wouldn’t be disturbed, I closed the door from the living area to the bedroom and walked over to him. Reaching out I touched him in his personal area, caressing his cock which was so warm, so hard I feared he was hurting. I kissed him again, slowly, hoping I was conveying how important the moment was between us now.

“Let go.” I said softly to Colin. “I’m not afraid. Give yourself to me. Completely. I want you. I need you. I will not leave. Ever.” I pushed him back gently until the back of his legs hit the mattress and he sat down. I traced from his lips, down his jaw, neck and then kissed and licked lightly across his chest. Taking a nipple in my mouth I teased and licked each a few minutes making him moan. The sound was complete ease and desire which fueled me on as I laid him down, going down, lick and kissing until I was facing his arousal. I nipped the tip of his cock and then licked, covering his shaft as I ran my mouth over his erection and then took him in my mouth. What I heard was another groan, telling me I was doing well. His hands took both sides of my head at the ears and he pulled me even closer, making me deep throat him. I’d done it before a few times, but this time there was really no discomfort on my part. I said before, he was not a small man. I’d seen those on the internet with larger ones, but I doubted some were real. I wondered with some of them, knowing how the penis worked if they would have problems later when blood pressure would be an issue. For Colin, that was not a problem. “Let go. I want you, Colin.” I said again softly.

I heard his moan become more basic and primitive. A grunt that lasted a few seconds and then he exploded in my mouth. “I love you, Devon.” And he came again and again. We were connecting on a very human level. He gently pulled me up and kissed me again. The desperation was gone, but his desire was very much there. He rolled us over and did the same for me. My fingers in his hair as he began until I came in him. Then he flipped me over. Gay sex had many positions only limited by our physical form and mobility. I heard a bottle open and wondered where the lube came from. Then I chuckled. Assuming a vampire alone didn’t have to relieve tension was a kind of ignorance on my part. I’d bottomed before, but he entered me slowly. I felt every inch of the man as he slid in. It was not long before he had a pattern and rhythm going. It was a little longer this time since he’d just cum, but soon he was grunting again and I felt him release in me. Deep and again, it was once, twice and then three times. The decades…a century or more where he held back, he wasn’t anymore.

“Now, you.” Colin smiled and rolled over letting me see his perfect backside. “It’s been a great while, but I’m good.”

He was a vampire, but as I slid in…he was warm, tight and pushing against me for more. When I built up enough I also came in him. He had a look of contentment as he rolled over smiling at me. “I’ll never let you go, Devon. I love you.”

Kissing him again gently. “I know. I love you, Colin.”

He smiled. “I know.”

 

We slept a few hours. When I woke, those emerald eyes were looking at me. He saw me looking at him and his smile was in his eyes.

“Hi.” Colin greeted kissing me.

I laughed at his greeting. “Is this going to be a thing for you? Are you just going to look at me while I sleep?”

He shrugged. “Why not? You’re beautiful. I like looking at you. Do you mind?”

I pulled him to me. “If it’s you, no.”

“I’m hungry.”

My eyes rolled as I looked at the bedside clock. “We can order a pizza.”

Colin smiled thinking of what he could eat. “Yes. A pizza! Since leaving Charleston, I gained an appreciation for a good pizza.” He said almost the superiority. “And New York has some great pizza! There are a lot of Italians in New York!” He went into an accent that was clearly, classic New York. “Forget about it!”

I chuckled at his convincing impression and nodded. “You were there when a lot of them came through Ellis Island.”

“I was.” He rose from the bed. “But I’m not Italian, I love meat on pizza. I mean a lot!”

“And don’t worry about gaining weight,” I grumbled.

“It’s not fair, but a problem.” Colin pointed out. “I had no real reserves to depend on. That can be a big problem.” He shrugged. “I’ll get weak and have no energy if I don’t eat.”

I got up and walked over to Colin. “I suppose that is a major downside,” I admitted kissing him.

Colin frowned down at me. “Have you seen your mother?”

I shook my head. “I’ve called and texted, but we’ve been busy.”

Colin brought his arms around me. “Well, it will be a few days more, but I should get to know her. She should get to know me…and Gabriella.” He looked at me carefully. “Did you tell her about me?”

I grinned. “Sure.” I shrugged. “By the way Mom, Colin and I are falling in love. Yes, he’s still employing me, by the way, he’s a vampire and over two hundred years old.” I gave him a slight shove. “That’s not the sort of thing you share too soon.” I patted his bare chest. “And not in cell phone call or in a text.”

Colin chuckled. “Well, we’ll have a dinner real soon. She’ll have to know who and what we are.” He said firmly. “No secrets.” He said with his finger touching the end of my nose as if he were a parent…or partner. He would be a partner, I was sure.

“You trust me. If it’s to be pizza, I know who I think will be the right place.” I said going to my phone. “I’ve not had it, but he claims to come from New York and makes authentic New York Style Pizza. They have excellent calzones! That I’ve had those and they’re great.”

“Sounds good.” Colin nodded. “I’m leaving your mother to you. You know her and how she’d react.”

“She’d react as any person would,” I said throwing my hands out at the statement. “She’ll be trying to look for a logical explanation and the most logical explanation is you’re insane if you believe it. The second explanation is you’re trying to do something illegal and trying to deceive me and everyone else. I saw the picture of you and you were standing in front of me. I didn’t believe it at first. I don’t know who would.”

“You know I’m not,” Colin said with not quite certain. “I am what I say.”

“With very little proof.” I pointed out. “We’ll deal with whatever, whenever. I’ve been busy and we both have a lot to do. Tomorrow, I go to Wentworth Manor as they take things out of the basement. Every piece will be noted, inventoried and logged in. Then we can have a working knowledge of what you have, want to keep…when you start the rebuilding, there may be things you’ll want to put aside until the reconstruction is finished. I’ll have a complete inventory.”

Colin hugged me, his face pressed next to mine. “You doubt my ability to know people. I knew you could do it.”

I was still shocked at his trust of me, but I would not let him down. “You didn’t expect to find anything there.”

He nodded. “Gabriella was the one that took a lot of the things down and…” he shrugged. “She guarded it. At night, she would protect it even more.”

“A lot of that stuff is heavy.”

He nodded with a chuckle. “But you know what she was.”

I grinned. “So, super strong?”

He nodded a shrug. “After you feed, yes.” He kissed me and grinned. “Now order the pizza, or do you prefer to go there?”

“It’s late.” I reasoned. “Delivery will be better.”

 

We dressed in two of the big bathrobes when the pizzas arrived. We got two large pizzas and he enjoyed one alone. I had some, but he ate one entirely and nearly haft the other one. It was good. Colin said it was close to an authentic New York Italian pizza. What did I know? I thought Papa John’s was good. Pizza Hut was also good. The only ones I didn’t care for were those greasy kinds like Cici’s, Dominos and Little Ceaser’s which I eat only when that was the only choice.

I wanted to know more about what happened, so I asked. “Brett Marshall was the one that changed you?”

Colin nodded as he drank his Dr. Pepper. “I was his first.” He shrugged as he chewed. “He’d fed before and killed by then, but he wanted to do more than kill me. He wanted me to suffer. It was almost sunrise when he attacked me. The venom he gave me started to work. His intention was to bring me over and then I would suffer from the rising of the sun and burn.”

I nodded. “Okay. He brought you over and left you outside. How would he know he got what he wanted? He couldn’t see it.”

Colin chuckled. “I never said he was smart. He didn’t see things too far in advance. A vampire can live outside if he does things. The ground where I was laying was soft and moist. As the sun was rising I dug, burying myself. It’s dirty and smelled horrible, but I lived. When he came back that next evening he was shocked to see I was alive. He thought I’d be ash.” He shrugged the nod again. “That wasn’t what he wanted. I was the same as he was then and he could kill me, but he’d never beaten me when human. He certainly couldn’t do it after I was a vampire. He thought he was killing me when he attacked and so he was a little happy he was making me a killer. When I didn’t, he was then bent of destroying my family. He was determined to destroy everything. I began feeding on farm animals like cows, horses, goats…” he shrugged. “…rats when I could get them. Gabriella did the same, so she told me. Deer, pigs and other animals were her sources. You learn to make do.”

“Your decision to go north was tricky.” I ventured. “Not knowing where to go exactly and where to be safe.”

Colin nodded. “I left myself time to find the places to hide and then hunted. There were a few dogs I fed on. Once I was in New York, that was perfect. Even back then they had the perfect underground and I could hunt day and night!” He snickered. “They have big rats.”

I chuckled. “I’ll take your word on that.” I frowned. “Do you feel each other? Or is that another Hollywood thing where you feel each other?”

He shook his head. “Not until he’s close. As in a few feet. Even unseen, I can feel him if he’s close.”

“I see.” I nodded.

“That’s why I am also scared,” Colin said solemnly. “I’ve put you in danger. Gabriella doesn’t know who the vampire was that turned her, but I believe it was Brett.” His eyes went to me. “He can’t harm me now, but he could harm you. He would if he’s still around. You said it, we don’t know. I’ll die if you’re hurt, but I can no longer put life on hold in fear.” He leaned toward me and kissed me slowly and tenderly. “I do love you, Devon.”

“I love you, too.” I smiled running my fingers through his hair.

Colin smiled. “I know.”

 

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 45
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Colin took the plunge and made Devon happy, at last.  I suspect Gabby will say it was about time...Now if they can ever get moved into their temp housing and get the basement cleaned out so that the manor can be rebuilt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

“At first, I saw a man that despite only living only a few decades, you’re smart and know people as well.” You changed something in the sentence form in mid-sentence. …decades, is smart and knows people well.

 

Loving me shouldn’t scare you.  I’m not. These two sentences don’t match, the second one should be something more like, ‘It doesn’t scare me.’

 

I could feel as he continued that invisible wall he put up break down. As he continued, I could feel that invisible wall he put up breaking down.

 

“Is this going to a thing for you? …going to be a thing…

 

 Pizza Hutt, was also good. Dominos and Little Ceaser’s. So a big slug-like alien makes pizza? Domino’s and Little Caesars.

 

How do you tell your mother that your new boyfriend is a vampire? It’s an age-old quandary! At least she won’t be shocked that Devon is Gay!

Link to comment

Okay, how can she not know who turned her, she would have known Brett.  The social set in even an area like Charleston would have been small enough that everyone of that set knew everyone else.  Did she not see who turned her or can she not remember it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, centexhairysub said:

Okay, how can she not know who turned her, she would have known Brett.  The social set in even an area like Charleston would have been small enough that everyone of that set knew everyone else.  Did she not see who turned her or can she not remember it?

This is a late reply, but I have to say something. Gabrielle wasn't the target. Colin was. Brett knew Colin was a vampire and still around. He bit Gabrielle to send a message to Colin. He was going to destroy Colin Wentworth and all he had. In 1851, women didn't have that much power. She didn't know Brett. She didn't need to. Gabrielle was smart, but a young girl. Her father's friends, business men and even enemies were not in her life. She was a victim, yes, but she was not the target.  :read:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..