Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 2,983 Words
  • 4,497 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cinderfella - 10. Chapter 10 All Hail to the King! Long May You Reign!

“Sorcery!” A male cry came above the oohs and ahhs that the crowd was giving. “This is outrageous! It’s nothing but sorcery or just plain witchcraft!”

We all knew who it belonged to. I turned to see Arthur Thorne standing prominently from the crowd. His face was red with anger.

“These men are in league with the powers of darkness! Seth is no king! He isn’t supposed to be king! They are sodomites! They were kissing! God knows what else they’ve done. They should be prosecuted and sent to the gallows!” Arthur shouted all the while his hand pointed toward Seth and me.

“Arthur!” King Alexander shouted. “How dare you? My son was cured! You saw it!”

“By what power?” Arthur shouted back. “He is cursed!!”

“Who told you that!?” I shouted at him. This was getting very old and tiresome. “By what authority are you claiming that Seth is cursed?” I touched Seth’s unblemished face. “Any evidence you claim as evidence of this curse has been removed.”

“No!” Arthur shook his head. “By marrying you, he is nearer to being king. He can’t be king. My son was supposed to be king! It was promised!”

I stepped forward. “Promised by who? Lukus Caine?”

Arthur Thorne’s rant stopped a moment, his face paled when he heard the name replacing the indignation. “I don’t know who you’re speaking about.” He claimed in a lesser tone.

“Guards!!” King Alexander shouted even as some men that approached behind Arthur. “Get this man out of my palace. If he doesn’t leave, throw him in the dungeon!” It was then I saw Darius and Deena slink behind their father who was being escorted out. Ashamed of their father’s behavior? Or just embarrassed?

“Who is Lukus Caine?” King Alexander asked me and Seth.

Seth sighed. “Erik thinks he was the mastermind behind the attack on us twenty years ago.” Seth watched his father’s face. “The attack that killed your wife. My mother.”

“What!?” Alexander asked shocked. “Who told you this?”

“King Mordor,” I said quietly.

“He is a liar!” King Alexander insisted. “He denied it two decades ago. I didn’t believe him then and I don’t believe it now.”

I nodded placing a hand on the king to stop his angered words. “Even a liar will occasionally tell the truth,” I said calmly. “He didn’t strike me as being stupid. His claim of innocence rings true. He has men, but he admits himself he doesn’t have enough for an attack on Blethos. He’d be outnumbered.”

“The evidence.” King Alexander argued.

“A few swords, a shield…” I shook my head. “No bodies. And he used something in the attack that he shouldn’t have had. And hasn’t used it since. I’m not defending him, he and his people are savages, brutal. He could be lying. But he said that he was approached by Arthur Thorne and a Lukus Caine twenty-five years ago to go in on an attack on you. It’s making more sense.”

King Alexander looked at me as if he was beginning to believe it might be as I reported. “How did you hear this?”

“I asked the Creide king last night,” I admitted hesitantly. “There is a kind of sorcery involved. I have a godfather that can do that. He helped me speak with their king.”

King Alexander was very unsure about what I said.

“Your Majesty, it was twenty years ago. You lost so much.” I cautioned. “It could be just like I was told. This sorcery was not directly responsible. But I believe…no, I know Arthur Thorne is involved. We need proof.”

King Alexander was touched by Christian. “The wedding?” He reminded pointing at those assembled.

King Alexander looked out at the people and it was as if he’d forgotten. Now he remembered. “The wedding, right.” He looked at his son and smiled. “Well, the bottom of this will be found out. But whatever it was…the sorcery, gift from God….I have my beautiful son back. And he was just married.” He hugged his son quickly, then faced the throng of people again. “Well, that was exciting! But we have a celebration coming. My son was just married. Let the celebrating begin!”

The people had seen it for themselves. The reason they were here was to watch their future king marry. He had been healed of his scars and in front of hundreds as eyewitnesses. The reason for the party was even more joyous.

Seth walked over, the smile on him still on his handsome face. “Do you want the other face back?” He asked me.

I grinned at him and now kissed him unashamed. “I’ll get used to this one.” And he rushed me to the dance floor.

“We are the newly married. It is a tradition we have the first dance.” Seth said.

“Lead on.”

It was later when Christian tapped me on the shoulder. “You’re doing some amazing things, little brother.”

I wasn’t sure how to respond to that. “I haven’t done anything. I just need to know the truth. For Seth, his father, his brother and for Blethos.”

Christian nodded. “But you have such determination, I know you’ll find this truth.” He looked over as Seth danced with a woman who was clearly smitten with my husband. “At least his scars are gone.”

I nodded. “On the outside. I’ll be dealing with the ones inside his soul for a while. Perhaps the rest of our lives.”

Christian gave me a brotherly hug. “I can think of no one better to handle it than you.”

 

Okay, all this excitement was great, but as things wound down, I realized Seth and I were about to begin a new chapter in our lives. The thought of having sex with Seth was thrilling, but having never done it. I was a little apprehensive. Sex. From what I’ve gathered, it was a thing that was so intense and sought after since time began. I’d dreamed of it. I knew the mechanics of it, but I was about to do it! I was going to have sex! With the man I loved!!

Seth and I walked to the room we had been given in the palace. It would be our room for tonight and as long as we were here. Shutting the door behind us, Seth grinned a little shyly at me.

“We’re married.” He said.

I chuckled. “I was there, remember?”

He grinned at me. “I do. I want this night to be magical.”

“Do you love me?” I asked.

He walked to me bringing me to him. “Very much.”

“I love you. So it will be magical.” I kissed him, this time I held nothing back. Passion and love, all emotions such as desire fueled my kissing of him. And he kissed back, seeming to want to consume me. Tongues dueled as we both were in this, hungry. Pulling on each other’s clothes to rid them of everything. Seth pulling my shirt out and unfastening my pants as I did his. Both our manhoods were straining to be set free. Shoes! One day shoes would be made for quick removal, but we had to stop to get them off. Then we were at it again. Almost tearing each other’s clothes to get them off. Lanterns and candles around let us see once the cumbersome clothing was gone. Both just looked at each other as nature intended. He was beautiful.

“You are so beautiful,” Seth said in a whisper. “So beautiful.” Then he backed me toward the bed taking us both as we lowered together. He was kissing me, then traced my chin to my neck, down to my chest taking a nipple between teeth and nipped lightly, down my stomach. My manhood was aching as I was fully erect, again straining to release my man seed! Then he took the tip and ran his tongue over it, and my manhood strained even more. Then he seemed to swallow all of it. I grabbed his hair on both sides, bringing him down even more. He then brought me in and out of his mouth a few times, and because we had never done it before and the sensations were so new, I felt myself shoot, once, twice, three times. But I rolled us over, taking his hands in mine as I kissed him, allowing me to taste my own man seed in his mouth, which seemed to fuel me, charging me again as I followed the same path he had started on me. The chest hairs on him tickling me as I not only nipped a nipple but sucked on each a few seconds, down his stomach. There was a trail of hairs that seemed to lead to his pubic hair I followed until I was faced with his manhood. The smell of him was intoxicating as I took the tip of him in, tasting the salty beginnings or what he was going to release. He had made it look so easy, but he was not a little man, but I took him in, caressing his manhood with my tongue, mouth and made him groan as I traveled up and down the shaft of him. Like me, the newness of what we were doing was not long before he let out a little groan and grunt as I felt him shoot in my mouth. The taste was again a little salty, but it was creamy and slick. And I swallowed every drop. Traveling again up his stomach, inhaling his scent as I went. Looking over at the bedside table, we had massage oils, bringing his legs up. I put some oil on him, getting the entrance to him ready, then applied some to my manhood. I had read that it could be done. I knew it could be done and Seth didn’t object, in fact, he seemed to be wanting it as much as I did. But I entered him slowly, gently. It took a few times, each time getting a little further in until we were pressed together. I began moving in and out until I had a rhythm.

“More,” Seth demanded through gritted teeth. “Faster.”

I began moving faster, harder and soon he was letting out a long groan as sensations were going through him like lightning in the sky. It was a little longer since I’d just released a few minutes before, but I exploded in him. I almost collapsed on him, but he just rolled us again and did the same for me. Entering slowly. I have to say, when he first entered me, it felt as if I had to shit, but he moved slowly and gently. Soon I was getting sensations I had never experienced before. I felt him when he, at last, shot his seed in me. I felt it! I yearned for it. Seth and I were now connected to no one else in this world. He was my husband, and I was his! Then we did collapse together, he rolled us to our sides as he and I fought to catch our breaths.

“I love you,” Seth whispered. “I will never let you go.”

“Neither of us will let the other go.” I nodded. “You are an amazing man, Seth.”

We didn’t get a lot of sleep that night. In fact, I don’t think we slept at all, just dozed, but we had one more thing that needed to happen. It was noon when there was a knock on our door.

“Yes?” I asked.

“The crowning is in three hours, sires.” A male voice reminded us.

I nodded. “Give us a minute. Then can you get the hot water for a bath?”

“It’s being readied now, Sire.” The voice said.

I leaned over to see Seth buried in the covers, only his head showed, partly. I pulled back the covers, kissing the back of his neck. “Last night was wonderful.”

There was a smile that grew on Seth. “I agree. I look forward to it again tonight.” His voice was a little muffled. Then he rolled over, bringing me down, kissing me. “Good morning, husband.”

“Good morning.” I smiled back. “But Blethos awaits.”

He sighed. “So it does.” Then he looked a little annoyed. “Most married couples have a wedding night that lingers.”

“I know.” I nodded. “And we can have our time, but doing it this way was the only solution we really had. I could have married you sooner, but for legal purposes, it was better I am an adult, marry you and now you are going to be king.”

Seth frowned as he thought about that. “But I don’t know how to be king.”

I smiled. “No one really does. Not really. There will be priorities. First will be the welfare of Blethos. If you rule thinking what’s best for the people, you’re doing what's right. The laws and rules to follow will come. I’ll help you, you know that.”

“I just don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“And that’s very important. You’re doing it right now. Worrying about the people.” I assured. “I told the truth. You were born to be king. But no one I met or saw was thinking about what’s best for anyone other than themselves. You’ll be a great king.” I pulled the covers off. “Now, come on. We’ll eat something quickly, bath and then dress.”

He groaned rubbing his face. “For Blethos.”

I chuckled. “For Blethos.”

 

There were many that came to the palace again. Not as many as to the wedding, but there were quite a few. This time, the ceremony was going to be in the throne room. I helped him get dressed after I did, then looked at him.

“You almost need another haircut.” I chuckled as I ran my hand over his handsome face then went in his black hair. “The hair where you’d gotten it burned off has grown back a little shaggy.”

He grinned at me. “Well, we can’t all be perfect.” He kissed me gently. “I love you.”

I smiled at him, hugging him. “I love you.” I took his hand. “Let’s do this.”

Dignitaries and members of the Court of Blethos were all in attendance. Christian was waiting in a room off the Throne Room as we entered. He grinned at us as we entered.

“So?” Christian asked smiling.

“What?” I asked innocently, but knew what he was asking us for.

Christian shook his head but was still smiling rolling his eyes. “How was it? Did you get any sleep?”

Seth chuckled taking my hand. “It was wonderful and no, not much sleep.”

Christian laughed. “I wonder why?” He got up and hugged us both. “I will say it again. Welcome to our family, Seth.” He slapped Seth’s arm gently. “Now my brother.”

Seth again lowered his head. But not because wasn’t feeling like he deserved it. “Thank you for accepting me. Even while I had the scars.”

Christian nodded. “That’s in the past now.”

King Alexander entered the room. “My sons.” He greeted again with the hugs! He smiled at Seth. “This is an important last step, son.”

Seth frowned. “I hope you stick around. I’ll need advice.”

King Alexander smiled a little sadly. “I’ll be here as long as I can. Any advice I can give, just ask. But the medications aren’t working as long as they used to. I will always be in here.” He tapped Seth’s chest. “In your heart. I don’t plan to die. Not too soon. But the strength to be a king is leaving me. This is necessary.”

Seth nodded. “I just want to do a good job.”

 

The ceremony began with all its pomp. The heads of the towns surrounding Blethos’ capital were marching down the red-carpeted aisle. Officers of the Court. There was a priest waiting by the throne. They agreed to bless Seth as king. I couldn’t understand why that was okay, but our marriage was not. I don’t care what they say is in the Scriptures about men and women like us. Their presence was barely tolerated by King Alexander who was now standing beside the priest in front of the throne. The priest was saying his words and prayer. Then Seth and I walked to the front, where we knelt before the priest.

“Phillip of Blethos. Also known as Seth Thorne. Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the Blethos and of your Possessions and other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?”

Seth glanced at me, then replied. “I promise to do so.”

“Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgments?” The priest asked.

“I will,” Seth answered.

“Will you, Prince Erik, formally of A’Dore, now of Blethos, aid Prince Phillip to govern the Peoples of Blethos and his possessions and other territories according to the laws and customs?”

I felt Seth’s hand take mine and squeezed it. I smiled and squeezed back. “I promise to do so.”

“Will you honor the Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in judgment?” The priest asked me.

“I will,” I answered.

The priest nodded to King Alexander who stepped forward. “My son. This honor will be given by me. I trust you will reign with honor and justice. Love the Peoples in your charge.” He reached up, taking the crown from his head. “Rise.” He placed the crown on Seth’s head. “King of Blethos.”

“All hail the king!” Was said by all who were bowing as Seth and I turned around. King Alexander, or formally king was bowing, so were Christian and Ella. “Long may you reign.”

Someone came behind Alexander and removed his ceremonial robe and placed it around the neck of Seth, then backed away as he bowed.

Seth was now king!

Copyright © 2016 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Religious leaders are often hypocritical. They are often caught scrambling to justify their earlier statements in the context of later ones. Religious leaders are flawed men who only claim to have divine insight. Like all leaders, they are constrained by the limited information they possess. Their religious pronouncements should always be viewed as suggestions and personal opinions.

 

(Although it appears to be an option, Reviews do not allow you to modify the font size even though the preview show you the text in the changed size. The second paragraph in my review of chapter 9 was intended to be in a smaller size, like a whisper.)

Link to comment
On 11/06/2016 08:36 PM, droughtquake said:

Religious leaders are often hypocritical. They are often caught scrambling to justify their earlier statements in the context of later ones. Religious leaders are flawed men who only claim to have divine insight. Like all leaders, they are constrained by the limited information they possess. Their religious pronouncements should always be viewed as suggestions and personal opinions.

 

(Although it appears to be an option, Reviews do not allow you to modify the font size even though the preview show you the text in the changed size. The second paragraph in my review of chapter 9 was intended to be in a smaller size, like a whisper.)

And I thought you would be reading this as soon as I put it in. I was going to add something, but I'll add that to the next chapter. Now, you'll just have to wait.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..