Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 4,708 Words
  • 4,859 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cinderfella - 16. Honeymoon Part 2

Fortunately, we had other sheets for the bed. A simple change and I’d do the laundry in the morning. We had a river. We needed to find something to prevent this from being a daily, if not twice or more a day occurrence. I went down to the river and splashed some water on me to at least rinse off. Seth unfastened the horses and put a feed bag of grain on each of them. Then he turned seeing me, his eyes grew. I hadn’t bothered putting on my pants. Why? There was no one around.

“Erik! Someone could see you!” Seth said worried.

“Who?” I chuckled at him. “The horses?” I waved upward. “God?” I laughed. “This was how He made me, so he’s not shocked or surprised.” I grinned. “I thought you liked seeing me naked.”

Seth rolled his eyes. “I do…but someone could…” he pointed down the road. There was no one. “What the hell?” He shrugged and pulled his pants off. “There…happy?”

As I said, he was an attractive man. I nodded. “Extremely.”

He walked down to join me. “I should rinse off, too.” Then he stepped in the water and yelped. “This water is freezing!”

I laughed at him again. “Why are you surprised? It’s runoff from the mountains. You know, all that snow melting….if you want a hot bath we have to stop at an inn.”

He grimaced as he waded toward me. “You’re enjoying this too much. Don’t blame me when my orbes shrink. Or my manhood.”

I wrapped my arms around him. “Mine have. But it’s just temporary.”

He looked down at me. “Yeah, they have.” He smiled at me when he said that.

I gave him a dirty look and tackled us both under the water. I surfaced, gasping. The water was really cold.

“God in heaven!!” Seth swore when he surfaced. “That is too cold!”

“Well, we’ll test those stones tonight,” I said but was starting to shiver. “In fact, we can go now, get those started. That stove can also be cooked on if needed. I’ll make us something to eat.”

“We have some wine and cheese. Let’s do that.”

“Deal.” I smiled as I kissed him gently.

“My husband.” Seth grinned.

 

Putting the one stone in the little stove, I lit a flame and put it to the stone which burst into a nice flame. The warmth started to come from it almost instantly. How was I to touch it to turn the stove off? The surface would be hot. We wrapped up in the quilt as I dug through our food supplies and got the wine and cheese. We had some bread, too.

“Wine, cheese and thee,” Seth said lounging on the seat we were to use, smiling at me.

“That’s kind of poetic,” I said sitting next to him.

“It will be, I’m sure. Someone’s bound to use it.” Seth pulled me so my back was lounging on his chest. “I don’t like to, but we could hunt in the morning.”

“We’ll be fine for a few days,” I said. “I don’t like it either.” Then I thought a second. “I didn’t know you could. Have you ever hunted?”

Seth chuckled. “I hunt just fine. I’m not a bad shot. I just think it’s cruel since we have livestock to take care of that.” Then he shrugged. “I don’t like that either, but…a man’s gotta eat.”

I thought. “If we find a chicken, that would be good. I have no qualms about killing one of them to eat. They are essentially there for that purpose. Some sort of foul would be good.” Then I remembered what was under the floorboards. “We could fish!”

The warmth of our being together, the heat from the stove and that we were wrapped in a nice quilted cover, I was extremely warm and comfortable. And I was beginning to get sleepy.

“We have plenty of time,” Seth said softly. He kissed my neck, nuzzling me. “I can’t imagine anything more perfect. The one person I love and me, together….enjoying being together.” He hugged me gently. “I could stay like this forever.”

He was right. It was peaceful. What was more important, he was more relaxed. That seemed to be the first step in healing his soul. But I knew we had a long way to go.

I don’t know when or how, but I must have fallen asleep. I woke in bed, Seth spooned behind me, softly snoring in my ear. It was annoying, it was kind of nice. A reminder that he was alive, healthy and with me. And nature was hinting I needed to take care of a personal need, so I gently moved his arm from around me and got up. Moving the cover to make sure he’d stay warm. He only roused a little bit, but settled down again, falling back to sleep. This time, I did slip my pants on. Looking outside, I could see the mist of the morning hovering next to the ground, almost like a fluffy rug that covered all I could see. I quietly got out and took care of my physical need, then looked around. Life was looking very good. Now I was surprisingly awake. The damp chill I felt was sort of invigorating. No time like the present, I thought. I could get things going. The carriage was tall enough that we should be able to stand up. But because of the need to store things, there was a floor that cut some of that space off. Under the floor were things we needed. There was a door that opened from the outside that I opened and got the gear for fishing out. Pots, a knife. Things for a spittle. Then I thought. Bait. Down by the riverside was rich earth and bait was there in their usual squirming fashion. Grinning, I baited a hook and dropped a line. There were all sorts of fish in the river and it wasn’t that long and I had several fish to cook. Seth was a big man, and I knew what he could consume in one meal. I caught enough for both of us. Then back by the carriage, I got a fire going, the spit ready to cook and a pot to make coffee. I might be a prince, but I’d been on enough outdoor trips to know how to cook. I got some water going for rice we could eat with the fish. Our dry goods supply would last a while. As I was cleaning the fish to get them ready to cook, I heard the door of the carriage open, and Seth came down, stretched and smiled at me.

“Good morning.” He greeted, smiling at me wider. “The coffee smells good.” Then he came over. “How long have you been up?”

I shrugged. “A couple of hours.” Even sleep disheveled and hair tossed, he was so sexy to me. “Breakfast will be ready shortly.”

He kissed me gently. “I could help, you know?”

“I know.” I kissed him again. “But I’ve got it under control. You can do it tomorrow morning if you like. You were sleeping so well and peacefully, I couldn’t wake you up.”

He looked a little embarrassed. “Yes, I had to make myself wake up.” Then he stood. “Gotta pee.” He said and went off behind a tree. The horses even greeted him with a little whinny recognizing him, to which Seth patted each and greeted them as he came back. “So what have we got?”

I smiled. “I caught some four nice sized bass and a trout! I’m mixing the trout with the rice and some cheese. The bass we can just eat after I cook them. Remember, be careful of the bones, though they should be soft enough to swallow if you find them.”

He smiled, leaning back on the ground. “You’re an amazing man, Erik. Thanks for including me in your life.”

“Thanks for including me in yours.” I smiled as I worked. “As we travel south into A’Dore, then more so to Seaside. It will get warmer. The coastal area there is almost always warm. The water is a little cold, but…”

“Where will we stay when we get there?” Seth asked.

“Well…” I didn’t know if he would like this. Not that he would object, but… “The royal family has a villa there. We can stay there.” I shrugged. “We have enough gold if needed and you want to stay somewhere else.”

He shrugged. “You are one of A’Dore’s princes. Having access to a property is part of the package. I just don’t really care for being an active part of one again. Not politically.”

I nodded. “That’s fine. You don’t have to be.” Rinsing my hands off and putting the fish on to cook. Putting the rice on. I ran my fingers in his hair. I was so glad he was finally settling into some contentment. “You don’t have to be in control. Except for us. I say we’ll be just fine.” I hesitated to say it, but… “I can’t undo the past for you, but I will do whatever I can to make up for it. I’ll make you happy, Seth.”

He smiled at me. “You already have.”

 

Breakfast done, dishes washed and stored. Now the bathing. It didn’t seem to matter what time it was, the river was cold! We washed our bodies in the water. I heated some water to wash our hair and shave with. Then we hitched the horses and harnessed them and off again. Seth and I shared the duty of guiding the horses, not that it was all that necessary. They followed the road with no real guidance needed. No hurry. We left Blethos’ territory after a few days, entering the territory of A’Dore. It was a weird sensation for me to feel that I was leaving home, instead of returning to it. I rationalized I was leaving home. But not really. Wherever Seth and I were was home now. I did find a solution to the sheet problem, as we would put a couple of smaller cloths down beforehand. Lovemaking became our only focus. The more time we spent together, the easier it became. We were merging into one. A couple. Hours could pass where we didn’t need to say a thing, again in a comfortable silence.

We did stop at an inn whenever we came to a town or outpost where there was one. The fact that all of Blethos and A’Dore knew a couple of same gendered people had married and was still married even though we were no longer in a position to rule this part was still unknown to a lot of people. They didn’t really know how to react. For the most part, they didn’t say a word about it. They did look puzzled when we told them a single bed was all that was necessary. Or that one bathtub, depending on the size of the tub was all we needed. A very few didn’t look happy about it at all but bowed to our request. They saw my ring, on my right hand where the family crest couldn’t be ignored and did as we asked. There were times it paid to be their king’s brother. Who was going to argue with him? He was one of the two that officiated at the wedding!

It was a good three weeks before we arrived at Seaside Vista. The sun here was always keeping the air warm. Waves crashed on beaches. The smell of salt in the air. It was very tranquil. The villa that my family had here was not huge, but more than most had to live in. There were a few bedrooms, all furnished and comfortable. There was a small staff that kept the place up when we weren’t there. A few more staff were added when we arrived. The best part of the villa was the open spaces. A lot of open areas to the warm air circulated. And hot baths!! You have no idea how wonderful that is. Or maybe you do, but it was very appreciated to us.

One evening we sat in the big bath, big enough for ten or fifteen, but we were the only ones in it this time. Like those big baths in Italia in ancient days. And still used, so I heard. Steam rose around us.

“I must have died,” Seth stated out of the blue, but his head resting back on some clothes as a pillow.

My eyes opened wondering what he was talking about. But his head was remaining back, his eyes still closed contently. “What?”

He smiled. “I don’t think Heaven could be this nice.” He looked up at me. “Because this sure isn’t Hell.”

I chuckled, easing close. “You don’t think you deserve it?”

“Do you?” He smiled.

“Not by anything I’ve done to earn it, no, but do we deserve it? Sure.” Slipping my arms around him. “To make up for that past, I say a few weeks or months…even a few years is deserved.” I kissed him gently. “Love is what we have. That earns this.”

He smiled. “We have love.” He pulled me close. “In abundance.”

 

The time on the coast was very relaxing. We strolled on the beach and just enjoyed being there together. Then we decided it was time to go towards the capital of A’Dore. Travel a couple of days and we entered the city. Again, it was looking at something I knew well, but it just wasn’t home anymore. Pulling into the gate of the castle in A’Dore, I spotted a little male figure running toward us. I jumped down and scooped Thomas up.

“Hi, Uncle Erik!” He greeted, hugging me around the neck.

“Hello, yourself.” I put him down as Seth stepped down.

“Hi, Uncle Seth!” Thomas greeted doing the same to Seth.

I looked up as my brother came quickly, not running, but his smile told me he was glad to see me. Followed by Ella and the girls.

“Little brother!” Christian grabbed me as he embraced me. “I am so glad you returned.”

There are times, I used to wonder why if someone was so happy, why did they cry? Now, I was. Go figure. So was Christian as he kissed my cheek again.

“We just had to come here,” I explained. “I got the messages you sent with Demetrius. You know Seth gave the crown to his brother. We have a new life ahead. But we needed some time for ourselves.”

Christian nodded. “You did indeed.” Then Christian looked at Seth and his eyes grew. “I’m sorry, who are you? You look a lot like my brother-in-law, but he didn’t look this happy and content.”

Seth grinned. “Well, yeah. It’s amazing what happens when the pressure is off.” He hugged Christian.

I hugged the girls, but when I hugged Ella. Women’s clothing often hid things, but I held her back after we hugged from what I felt. “Ella?” I grinned at her. “You’re pregnant!”

Ella laughed at me. Then looked at Christian. “I told you I didn’t have to tell him.” She rubbed the bulge forming on her waist. “Number four.”

“Or five!” I patted her two daughters.

“Once was more than enough for twins!” Ella said. “I barely got my figure back after Ana and Ada.”

I shook my head. “I don’t remember that.”

Christian slipped his arm around his wife. “It’s great to have you two here.”

 

There were no balls or celebrations this visit. We just enjoyed having the family together. Seth was very impressed with A’Dore. Marveling at its structures and how they were put together. The countryside as we rode through so he could see it.

“It’s beautiful here,” Seth said as we looked at the town from a distance. “I could see how leaving here would give you pause. It’s a great place to call home.”

I smiled but shook my head. “You’re my home now.”

 

We spent a week there. Then provisioned up and headed back to Blethos. This trip took another two and a half weeks, but at last, we were coming up on The Royal Valley. Home. However as we pulled up, the house that Thorne had built was still there. I watched as Seth began to go back to what he’d been before. Withdrawn and his face tightened.

“Seth.” I put my hand in his. “Demetrius, Lukus, and Dara said they’d change it. Demolish the old house and a new one would replace it. Don’t doubt them now.”

He nodded after a moment, but still looked at the original house with pure hatred.

“Oh, please don’t doubt us now,” Demetrius said above us.

I looked up and smiled seeing Demetrius sitting on top of our carriage above us. “Hi, Demetrius.”

“No, don’t think we forgot,” Lukus said from beside us. Looking down he grinned on the ground looking up at us.

“We intend to do what we promised,” Dara said from the other side. “It will only take a few minutes. I promise.”

“The few minutes…” Demetrius said. “…is because when we mix our magic. We each have a vision to what the house will look like.”

“And with those three visions…” Lukus explained further. “…it takes a few minutes for the visions to merge and become one.”

“But I guarantee, it will be worth it.” Dara finished. Then she smiled at her husband. “Are we ready?”

Lukus walked to stand in front of the horses. Dara joined him and Demetrius was just there with them. Not bothering to climb down, just there. “Okay.”

We watched as all three pulled what can only be described as wands.

“These help focus as we tap into the magic,” Lukus explained.

“One,” Demetrius said.

“Two,” Lukus said.

“Three.” Dara finished the count.

The house began to glow as sparkles lit the radiant light, like stars bursting and guiding the light which grew brighter and brighter. The afternoon was drawing to a close, but not now and not here! We watched the light seem to consume the structure, bend it…the walls then dissolved. It did take a minute or so for the whole structure to dissolve away as another shape and style began to form, change and reform as each of their ideas were merging. I smiled as I watched new walls form, new shapes form. I also saw how all three were concentrating as they directed the magic. Dara was squinting as she focused. Lukus’ eyebrows moved up and down slowly as he worked. Demetrius’ tongue slightly out to one side as he focused. I watched as in front another shimmer appeared. On the ground I watched brick laying itself out in a covered path to the house. Then as the light was lessening, I saw a paved drive in front, surrounding a fountain that was spraying water upward and the house structure settling as a house…having the style of A’Dore, but the stone color of Blethos. It was just as grand as any we’d seen, having the characteristics of both kingdoms. I watched as plants sprung up around the house. Roses and other flowers started blooming rapidly. At last all three were breathing rapidly as their efforts were taking work! Then as the last of the light faded away, they all released breaths they seemed to be holding until the task was complete.

“There!” Demetrius said triumphantly turning. “What do you think?” And all three were waiting in anticipation for our replies.

“It’s beautiful!” I marveled at the house.

Seth was also looking at the house in amazement. “It’s like…nothing I’ve ever seen! And yet I have!” He pointed at the house. “In the capital of Blethos and A’Dore!”

“The Blethos part was me.” Lukus boasted proudly.

“The A’Dore part was me.” Dara added.

“And say what you will…Arthur was a lousy person, but he had good taste in art.” Demetrius explained. “Not because he liked any of it, but the cost of them. I redid where and how some of those pieces are placed and displayed. They are there…the paintings and sculptures…but different in display.”

“And as you know…” Lukus grinned. “I’m more of a technical one. You will find there is no longer the need for a staff member prepare your hot water.” He pointed to the house. “In each bathroom and in the kitchen are large tanks. Those are fed by your water source by pipes. Copper, so they don’t rust. Those tanks will have to be lit with fire, coal. In a few minutes, you’ll have to cut the hot water with cold for a bath. Or wash your hands or whatever.”

“The furniture I arranged to be comfortable,” Dara said. “To sit, entertain, live and work. It’s tasteful but functional. I think you’ll both be pleased.”

Then Demetrius walked toward Seth he asked seriously. “And son, does anything you see so far say Thorne to you? If you see it, tell me. We’ll get rid of it.”

Seth was still looking at the structure, dumbfounded at what was there. He head began to shake. “No. Nothing.”

Demetrius smiled. “You’ll find the same thing inside.”

At that moment, the front door opened and a nicely dressed Grace came out. “Welcome home, Seth!” She greeted smiling. “I can still call you Seth, right? No, Your Majesty or anything.”

Seth smiled at her. “Just Seth is wonderful.” He hugged her. “I just can’t believe this place!”

“Welcome, Erik.” She smiled. “Do I need to say, Prince Erik?”

I chuckled. “Erik is fine. Thanks.”

She looked back at the house. “The new house is hard to believe! Just wait until you see inside! They worked so hard on it. Almost day and night to finish it on time. I can’t believe they tore down the old place and put such a new one here so fast!”

Demetrius inched closer to Seth. “See? What did I tell you?”

Seth chuckled. “You did.” He nodded. “So what do you think? No more hauling hot water up and down stairs?”

“And in the kitchen!” Grace added. “I can wash dishes right there in the sink! Hot water right there!” She shook her head. “It’s a miracle!” She was very excited. “We even have a room for laundry where the hot water comes in directly!”

Seth grabbed my arm pulling me to him. “Welcome home.” He hugged me. “Our home.”

“It is our home.” I nodded. Then I whispered. “Of course, all those rooms we have to christen.”

“Christen? You mean…” then he said softly to me. “…make love in each?”

“Is there any other way?”

“Okay, you two.” Demetrius smiled taking both our arms and pulling us apart. “Plenty of time for that. Let’s go take look.”

 

Getting used to how the new house was arranged was going to have to get used to. But Dara was right. The furniture was nice and functional. It wasn’t the opulent style in either Blethos’ or A’Dore’s palaces but looked fantastic. The room that Seth and I were sharing was large and elegantly furnished. Yet, somehow had a masculine air. We had a bathroom! Not just one, but one for each bedroom. This one bathroom of us was bigger than the others. No longer did we bath in front of a fireplace in our bedroom. And a huge tub! What was unique here was a toilet!! A toilet!! No more chamber pots to empty. You went as you had to and water flushed it away! They had it for millennia in Italia, so why not us? They didn’t have those in either palace. I had to tell Christian and Samuel. But later.

After Demetrius left, I pulled Seth toward our bed. “We can start christening right here.” I smiled as he was grinning at me. “I suppose you’re up to that idea?”

“You tell me.” He growled as he lowered one of my hands to his crotch. I felt his manhood getting stiffer and hardened. “Well?”

Kissing him with the passion and desire was easy now. We both knew each other and what pleased us. And it was a process that would never end. My lips went down his jaw, his neck as I unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it open as I pushed him back more, unfastening his trousers and opening them up. All the while I concentrated on his chest covered with the hair there. Sucking on a nipple as I pulled his pants down, pushing his shirt off. Pushing him back more, lowering him down to the bed as I sucked his nipple, making him moan. Then out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a note on a cabinet. “Look inside me.” The note said.

“Don’t move!” I commanded Seth and went to the cabinet. Opening the door I spotted neatly folded, a few cloth squares large enough and a jar of something labeled. “Enjoy.” Glancing in, I put my finger in the goop.

Seth glanced up. “What are you doing?”

“Getting some things we need.” I came back, pulling his boots off. Then resumed what I was doing. Loving the way the hairs on his chest tickled my face. My nose went in his armpit, my tongue darting out on the flesh below. The small sound he made when I did that told me what he felt wasn’t unpleasant, he liked it. What I got was Seth. His very essence was in the smell. Not sweat, but a rich sort of musk-like smell I just knew was him alone. No one else smelled like Seth. The strongest smell was not here, though. I drifted down the trail of hair that came from his navel into a thick patch of black hair around his manhood. Here the smell was intoxicating. It caused my own manhood to harden even more and strain for release! My tongue washed the tip of his manhood and I tasted him. Again, a kind of salty, sweet taste, but it was him. His manhood begged me for more attention and I wasn’t going to deny him. By now, we both knew what to do. I took his manhood in slowly, too fast and I would gag. But the combined scent of his essence, the taste of him and what I did to him, that he never allowed anyone else to do made me crazy, lighting a fire inside my heart and made my desire increase. I worked slowly until I saw his manly orbs contract and knew what he was going to do. I loved him as I had never loved a human being. Then with a near cry, he shot his manseed down my throat. And as always, I didn’t miss one drop. Then I spread a cloth down, rolled him over on his stomach on top of it. Slathered my manhood with the cream from the jar. I had never felt anything like it. Thicker than the oil we used, but slick to the touch. I prepared his entrance and entered him with no resistance, but a grunt of approval from Seth. His body knew me and welcomed me each time. I felt him arch back against me, wanting me deeper. I did it slowly, as he did with me, making him crazy instead. Soon he was grunting again one of those long, drawn-out grunts as he pushed back and I pushed forward. Only at the end did I move faster and harder.

“Do it!” Seth begged. “Give it to me!”

On command, I did shoot my manseed in him, deep, again, again and again. At that moment, he cried out once and I felt his body shiver slightly as he shot his manseed again, on the cloth. I dropped against his back as my breathing eased.

“I like the message you send.” Seth grinned as his arms stretched out taking my arms and pulling them underneath him.

“What message are you getting?” I smiled kissing his face.

“That you love me.”

“Never forget that.” I grinned as he rolled over bringing me into a kiss.

I'm thinking of adding a new book to this story. My muse isn't finished with these two. Cinderfella 2. Cinderfellas? About their life in Royal Valley.
Copyright © 2016 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great honeymoon. I like your idea of continuing this. There is a great cast of characters I'd like to hear more about.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great story and I think Seth and Erik made the right choice about giving up the throne. But I hope they will be there to support the new King. Maybe they can act as ambassadors to the barbarian King, who was innocent of the crimes laid at his door.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Guest dfhouston

Posted

Thank you for writing. I have enjoyed the refreshing take of an old fairy tale. Your writing is amazing.

Link to comment

I like the idea of Cinderfellas, but you should probably consider that you might end up with a whole series of stories so Cinderfella 2 is a safer choice (and leaves 3, 4, 5, and more available).

 

Depending in where your muse takes you, Seth & Eric could become emissaries, ambassadors, or negotiators. Or they could found the Royal Orphanage. Another possibility would be to explore other characters in the realms, the next generation of Royals, even variants of other fairytales (but I'm sure someone else has already done Goldilocks and the Three Bears).

 

It did take a minute or so for the whole structure to dissolve away as another shape and style began to form, change and reform as each of their ideas were coilescoesing coalescing, merging.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was a great end to this story so far, I know that there's a Cinderfella 2 which I will start right after this. Seth and Erik are now at home in the Royal Valley @ the Royal Vineyard, after having Demetrius, Lucas & Dora redo the Thorne home into something totally different from what it was. I think it was great that they thought ahead and added tanks made of copper for hot water in every room where it was needed. Now there's no need for someone to get hot water for the bath or dishes or even laundry. I believe they'll be happy with the house and the vineyards and the winery, with Seth tending to that part of the business and Erik tending the books and business issues. Thanks for writing this story. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow this was a super cute and fun story! The plot was really interesting and I loved the whole secret/mistaken identity thing. Of course, Eric and Seth are just so adorable and perfect together. I previously read your story The luckiest man in the world, which is amazing, but you also have a knack for writing fantasy as well! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..