Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 1,365 Words
  • 5,018 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cinderfella - 15. Honeymoon Part 1

Seth and I looked over what supplies we had gathered. Storing them where we could easily get to them if needed.

“…and we’ve got the grain for the horses,” Seth reported as I marked it from my list. He stood, as much as he could, he was too tall to stand up straight in the carriage. Then again, so was I, but not like he was. Those few inches made a difference. “So, is that it?”

I nodded. “It is.” I grinned. “And we both know the road to take to Seaside Vista, right?” I looked at him firmly.

Seth nodded. “Yes, I know what road to take.” He sighed. “I checked the map five times!”

“Well, you know we’re both men and can’t ask for directions. It’s against the men’s code.” I chuckled as I saw his eyes roll.

The horses were harnessed and the carriage brought out to the courtyard where Samuel, Terry, and Alex waited. Alex was holding Michael who was still fascinated with his grandfather’s face. Always grabbing Alex’s nose. Alex’s nose wasn’t big, just fascinating to Michael. And Alex didn’t care a bit.

We got down as the morning waned. “Well, we’ll be off.” Seth smiled.

Samuel walked up and hugged his big brother. “Are you sure we shouldn’t send a guard or two with you?”

Seth shook his head. “We’re not kings anymore. You are.” Then he put his arm around me. “Besides, we’ll be….doing things they don’t need to see.”

Samuel chuckled. “I suppose not.”

Alex was still looking at the carriage confused. “I still don’t remember a carriage like this. Who did you say commissioned it?”

“A friend of ours,” I said. “It’s very comfortable. Though I’ve not spent the night in it yet.”

Alex nodded, but still looked at it curiously. “I suppose. It looks like it ought to be.”

Seth chuckled. “We’ll find out tonight.” He hugged Terry. “Watch him.” He warned with a smile, pointing at Samuel.

Terry grinned. “I have for years now.”

Goodbyes said, hugs given and we boarded the carriage and Seth gave the two horses a little nudge and we were off. Riding side by side on the driver’s seat. Seth looked up as we passed through the gate of the palace, we looked back and waved at our family as they waved back. Then he turned back to me smiling. “And I’m free.”

He really looked relieved. “You are. No more of the Thornes or the pressures of royal life. We’re both free. We can begin our lives with a new start.”

Seth kissed me, then sat up as a thought hit him. “I never asked you! Do you know anything about tending a vineyard?”

I laughed at him. “Oh, baby. Now you ask me!?” I shook my head. “Not a thing, but I know about business. I’ll tend to the books and keep things straight that way. You deal with the grapes and making of the wines. I’ll help when needed. I’m a fast study.”

He smiled. “Oh, okay.” Then he shrugged. “It won’t be as exciting as living in the palace…”

“But it’s ours.” I nodded.

“Yeah.” Seth nodded. “It is.”

We didn’t rush the horses. Why would we? We had no time limits on when to get anywhere. The townspeople waved as we passed. Some had not seen us as a couple except maybe in passing as we rode through town, now were looking with curiosity, most were smiling. Others just wanted to see us. At the leisurely pace we went it was afternoon before we got into the countryside. Farms were scattered, being worked by men and women who waved as we passed. We stopped to eat, then moved on. It was getting a little wild when we finally stopped by a river. The same rise Christian and I stopped on the day we arrived in Blethos. I looked back at the city that was starting to glow as lights were being lit in homes. The city lamps were being lit. The castle would soon glow as things there were stopping for the night.

“Any regrets?” Seth asked me, still not really confident.

“Not a one.” I grinned putting my arms around him bringing him into a kiss. This one was again, consuming, deep as I again, poured all the love, passion and just pure desire into it which he returned in kind. Just plain lust! “I love you, Seth. My life is with you. I don’t need anything else.”

“I love you, Erik.” Seth smiled. “With everything I am.” Then his eyes took on a gleam I recognized. “What say we try out that bed?” His eyebrows bobbed once.

I grinned but feigned ignorance and sympathy. “Aw, you’re tired.”

He shook his head our faces so close we could feel the other breathing. “Not a bit. I’m just not comfortable making love outdoors yet, at least until we’re further out of town.” He turned, dropping the reins and kissed me harder. His mouth already had permission to enter, now was more consuming as his arms pulled me even closer. “I love you.”

I kicked the brake on, then pulled him down from the driver’s seat, pulling him with me as I hurried back to the carriage entrance. Pulling boots off, pulling off clothes, we got ourselves naked as quickly as possible while losing little contact as we went. The kiss was now hungry on both our parts. He was a very attractive man! At least he was for me!

“Make love to me,” Seth asked. “I love it when you do.”

I wasn’t arguing, I told you, he had a great ass! We’d tried many ways and positions, our favorite was face to face. You had to be a little nimble, but it worked for us. I did, and he was very responsive, but I will tell you. This thing about him being free now…when he made love to me. It was amazing! He was always a good lover, not that I had any experience with anyone else, but I tell you, he began slowly, and he knew it made me crazy when he went slow like that. Long agonizingly wonderful pumps, making me pant. Then he began to speed up, harder. Then I was grabbing the sheets to keep from tearing him apart! Then pulling him closer with my legs he began a low growl as he moved faster. It wasn’t long until I could feel the sensation build in me again. Only this time it was coming slower. Then he was pumping faster, harder, the growl became an elongated near cry. Soon we were both nearly screaming, my manseed finally exploding between us. At that moment almost, he exploding in me, once, twice and finally three times. Both our cries doing a duet in the quiet of the night. Then I felt him collapse on me panting for breath. Or maybe it was me panting. We were panting! I was not letting this man go. I wanted him with me, in me as long as I could keep him.

“I love you, Erik.” Seth panted.

My lips went to his temple, kissing him, then kissing him on the lips gently. “I know. I love you.”

He smiled. “I know.”

I really did moan when his manhood softened and fell out. We separated with a stickiness that was reluctant to let us part.

I reached for the drying cloth I kept by the bed, wiping him down, then me. Then rolled on top of him, pinning his arms down as I straddled him.

“That…” I began. “…was incredible.”

He laughed. “It was, wasn’t it?”

Then I started to get up, but he stopped me.

“Where are you going?”

“Well…” I smiled at him. “Unless you plan to skip dinner, or keep the horses harnessed someone’s got to do that.”

He groaned sitting up. “Next time, we unharness the horses first. Then if we want, skip dinner.” He grumbled as he reached for his pants. Then he looked at the sheets. “I guess we should clean that up.” Then he grinned at me. “It is a comfortable bed.”

I smiled. “Very.”

Copyright © 2016 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was quick! Thanks! ;-)

 

I grinned, but fanned feigned ignorance and sympathy.
Pulling boots off, pulling on and clothes off, we got ourselves naked as quickly as possible…

Link to comment
On 11/11/2016 11:39 PM, droughtquake said:

That was quick! Thanks! ;-)

 

I grinned, but fanned feigned ignorance and sympathy.

Pulling boots off, pulling on and clothes off, we got ourselves naked as quickly as possible…

I was in a hurry.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thanks for the great story Eric. I really appreciate that you don't keep us waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the next chapter. I look forward to continuing future reads.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm not usually into fairy tales -- well, those kind of fairies anyway. :P

 

But I must admit this was one I followed faithfully and it was pretty interesting and well written.

 

I guess I shouldn't be so judgmental of story types. Although were-creatures and zombies; not yet. :)

 

A very enjoyable story with interesting twists. Good work!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 1/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Just finished reading for like the fifth time. Still love as much as the first!😘

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
R. Eric

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Okay so maybe 6th or 7th time through this story so sue me I like it a lot 😍😍.

Smartass, that's me in case you forgot.  THAT"S WHY I WROTE IT!!!  I wanted you to like it  I sure as hell won't sue you.  Read it again.  Or I'll sick Demetrius on you.  He's scary.  Remember these emails just go into space.  Millions or even trillions of years from now, some alien will be scratching....whatever it thinks with and try to figure this out.  Daniel and I will be immortal!!    Love ya!!   :kiss:  

Edited by R. Eric
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Whatever it thinks with huh!! WOW did you ever just send my mind into the gutter with that 😋😋👾. Love ya smart ass!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Hummmm okay so maybe i have read this story so many times i have lost track of exactly how many. Lmao

So?  Do it again!  Be ready for Cinderfella 3!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..