Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 4,174 Words
  • 2,887 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Not Easy Being a Tree - 11. Chapter 11

Jeff was waiting by my locker when school ended. He grinned as I approached. I was surprised to see him holding my gym bag. “Hey,” he said when I walked up. “I got your stuff.”

I looked at my open locker and replied, “I didn’t tell you my combination.”

He started grinning. “I’ve seen you open it dozens of times.” I didn’t want to say anything, but I thought he had violated my privacy. I would never have opened his locker without his permission.

When we exited the building, I looked for his mother’s car. “She isn’t here yet?” I asked as I looked around.

“Who?” He gave me a puzzled look.

"Your mom.”

He started giggling. “I ride the bus home, Silly.”

I turned and asked, “I thought you live in the country?”

“I do,” he laughed as I followed him to the large, yellow bus. It was already crowded, and we had no place to sit.

“Since you took up so much time talking,” Jeff said, “now we’ll have to stand for a while.” I looked at him and rolled my eyes. A little while turned into about twenty minutes. It had been years since I had ridden a school bus. I forgot how uncomfortable they could be. It bounced us around as we held tightly onto the bar. Once I almost fell, but another boy put out his hand and stopped me.

Finally, a seat emptied out in the back. I followed Jeff as he plopped down and scooted toward the window. The ride was bumpy as the bus made its way down narrow country roads.

Jeff looked over at me and grinned. He then reached down, grabbed his crotch and squeezed his erect cock. “I always get hard riding the bus,” he giggled. “See.” He pressed it more firmly. I looked down and then looked quickly away. I didn’t want to stare at it because I wasn’t sure if he was just making a joke, or if he actually wanted me to look at it. I was beginning to think that he may be gay, but I didn’t want to out myself to him until I was absolutely sure.

He giggled again, and then reached over and grabbed my dick. “Does it get you hard too?”

I jumped when he gripped my soft cock. “Jeff!” I squealed, and then I looked toward the front to see if anyone had heard me. The bus was sparsely populated and only a few girls were now sitting toward the front. “What are you doing?”

An embarrassed look appeared on his face as he quickly removed his hand. “Sorry, Woody,” he mumbled. “I was just playing.” He looked dejected as he peered out the window as the bus sped past cornfields.

I leaned toward him and whispered in his ear. “Just be careful, okay?” He gave me a confused look. “We don’t want to get caught.” He nodded his head and grinned.

“Okay,” he smiled. A few minutes later, the bus stopped in front of a large white farmhouse with a long gravel drive. I got up and headed toward the front of the bus. I let out a squeal when he pinched my ass as we walked down the narrow aisle. The elderly bus driver looked in the mirror at us. I don’t think he saw what Jeff did, but I wasn’t sure.

We jumped off the bus and I followed Jeff down the long drive. Corn was growing tall on both sides of us. I couldn’t see his house above the long green stalks. He suddenly stopped and walked over into a narrow row between the stalks. “I gotta piss,” he announced as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was semi-hard from the bouncing around on the bus. I stood mesmerized as I watched piss begin to flow from it. It was thick and surrounded by bushy, brown hair.

He watched me watching him. “Don’t you have to piss?” he asked as he pulled on it gently. I watched as it began to lengthen.

“I don’t think so,” I stammered. I was becoming embarrassed because I wasn’t sure what he wanted me to do. I could also feel my cock begin to harden inside my shorts.

“Try it,” he giggled. “It’s fun pissing out in the open.” I walked over and stood beside him. He watched me as I unzipped my pants. I had to pull them down further than I normally do because my cock had now grown completely hard. He gasped when I pulled down my underwear, exposing my seven-and a half-inch dick.

“Wow!” he exclaimed when he saw it. I looked over and his cock had lengthened to about seven inches. He was almost as big as me. I closed my eyes and tried to piss, but it was impossible. I was too hard. Jeff stood looking at me, stroking his erection slowly.

I looked up at him and grinned. “I can’t piss.” I stroked it a couple of time. “It’s too hard.”

“I see,” he giggled as he put his cock inside his pants and zipped them up. “We’d better go. Mom’s probably wondering where we are.” I pulled up my pants and tried to put my hard cock inside them. Jeff laughed as he watched me try to arrange it so it wouldn’t show.

“Come on,” he said as he grabbed my arm. “This is going to be a fun weekend!”

Any doubts I had as to why Jeff wanted me to come home with him and spend the weekend had now been answered. In a way, I was relieved because the tension had been broken. I liked Jeff, and the thought of having sex with him was appealing. It was even more appealing when I saw his big cock. “Yeah,” I thought. “This is going to be a fun weekend.” I was finally going to have sex with another boy.

His mother was in the kitchen when we entered the house. “I’m in here!” she hollered out. I was looking around his living room. It was the first time I had ever been in a farmhouse. It was a large room with several tall windows. In the middle of the room were two matching sofas facing one another. A couple of large chairs were along one side. It appeared to be a sitting area. There was also a lot of wood. The floors were hardwood and a large wooden stairway led to the rooms upstairs.

“Wow!” I exclaimed as I looked around. “This is a pretty house.”

“I guess,” he remarked as we headed for the kitchen. Like the living room, it was large. I immediately noticed that the cupboards extended all the way to the ceiling. They were nothing like the cherry cabinets in our kitchen. Mrs. Bench was standing in front of the oven. She was wearing a floral apron.

“Hello, Woody,” she smiled warmly when she turned and saw me standing beside Jeff. Since I had met her many times when Jeff and I went to the mall, I felt comfortable around her. “Jeff’s been waiting all week for this weekend.” I looked up at Jeff. His face was starting to redden. She walked over and gave me a hug. “Welcome to our home.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Bench.” I responded politely as I returned her embrace.

She looked over at Jeff. “Take Woody up to your room and put away your things. Then come back down. I’ve baked some cookies. You can take a break before you do your chores.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jeff replied politely. He then turned, and I followed him back through the living room and up the large wooden staircase.

When we reached the top, he turned left and I followed behind him down a long, narrow hall. He opened the door to another large room. It didn’t look like a typical boy’s bedroom. I know it didn’t look like Jon’s and mine. For one thing, you could see the hardwood floors. There weren’t shoes, book bags and clothes lying all around.

“This is nice,” I said as I walked around the tidy room. There was a very large bed in the middle. The bed was also made. I think the last time I had made my bed was last Christmas when Mom made me because my grandparents were visiting, and she knew my grandmother would look in.

There was a blue bedspread with matching curtains. There was a blue oval rug covering the wooden floor. I looked at his dresser. Again, it was neat and tidy. Against one wall was a desk with Jeff’s laptop computer.

I started giggling. “Are you sure you’re a boy?”

“I know,” he grumbled. “Mom’s a neat freak. She comes in my room and cleans every day.”

“You don’t mind?” He shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m used to it.” He started grinning. “If you want to see her freak, place a wet glass down on a table.” We started laughing as I imagined his mother running over to the table and wiping it clean.

He walked over to the closet and opened it. It was large, spacious and organized. “Toss your gym bag in here.” Jeff carefully placed his along the side of the wall. I laid mine down beside his.

Just as we walked out, Mrs. Bench hollered upstairs, “Children!” I then heard what sounded like a herd of buffalo running down the stairs. Jeff started laughing.

“I guess the rug rats are home.” We went downstairs. Three smaller children were sitting quietly at the large oak table in the middle of the kitchen. They looked up when we entered.

“Children,” said Mrs. Bench. “This is Woody. He’s a friend of Jeff’s.” The two girls and one boy raised their hands and waved at me. “You’re not to disturb them this weekend. Understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” they rang out in unison. As I sat down, I couldn’t believe how polite and well-mannered they were. Now I understood why Jeff was usually so quiet.

We sat at the table, and his mother placed a glass of milk and a piece of apple pie in front of us. “Mmm.” I leaned down and smelled the pie. “This smells good.” She walked over and patted me on my head.

“It just came out of the oven an hour ago.”

I placed a piece in my mouth. “Mmmmm,” I said again as I savored the delicious taste in my mouth. “This is good.”

The smaller kids giggled as Mrs. Bench replied with a polite, “Thank you.”

When we finished, Jeff’s mother told him that he had better get started with his chores so that he and I could spend some time in his bedroom before dinner. I followed him out the back door to the barn.

“It stinks.” Jeff started laughing when I held my nose as we approached the barn.

“You’ll get used to it,” he announced. I looked around. I guess it was a typical farm. Since I had never been to one, it looked like most I had seen on television. There were about thirty cows waiting at a large barn door. Chickens were roaming around, occasionally pecking at the ground.

I looked up as Jeff’s smaller brother came running out of the house carrying a basket. He was about seven and looked like a miniature version of his older brother. He disappeared into what I assumed was a hen house.

“What’s he doing?” I asked as I looked over at the small worn building.

“Brad is gathering the eggs,” he said. “Why don’t you go help him while I let the cows in the barn?” Jeff walked away, leaving me standing alone. I slowly made my way to the smaller building.

“Hi,” Brad said with a smile as I entered. “You wanna help me?”

“Sure, I guess.” He handed me the basket. “Just open the cage door and get any eggs you see. Be care, though, and don’t break any.” I started on one side and he began on the other. There were about twenty screened cage doors on each side. Most of the cages were empty, but several still contained a hen lying on her nest.

I was afraid as I peered into the cage at the hen. “What if she’s in here?” I asked. Brad looked at me and giggled.

“Lift her up and see if there’s an egg. If there is, then get it.”

“What if she pecks me?”

“She won’t,” he giggled. I did as he said. We quietly gathered the eggs. My basket was filled when we were done.

“What are you going to do with these?” I asked as I handed him the basket.

“Eat some,” he replied. “Mom will sell the rest.” I followed him out of the hen house. He headed toward the house carrying the basket as I made my way over to the barn.

Jeff was tossing hay into the feed trough when I walked in. I held my nose as I approached him. The cows were eating as they stepped around in mud and manure. “How can you do this?” I asked as I pinched my nose tighter.

He looked at me and giggled, “City slicker.” He pointed to a large pile of hay. “Quit being a pussy long enough to help me feed these cows.”

“I ain’t a pussy!” I shouted as I took my hand from my nose and held my breath.

“Toss hay into the trough, while I hook up the milking machine.” I gave each cow a large armful of hay. Jeff walked around to each cow, knelt down and hooked what looked like some tubes to the cow’s udders.”

I stepped over to watch him, careful not to step in cow shit. “I thought you milked them by hand.” I squealed and jumped back when he grabbed a cow’s udder and squirted me with milk.

“Hey!” I screamed. “You’re getting me wet!” He roared with laughter as he hooked tubes to the cow’s udders. I continued to watch him, but I was careful to stay far enough away so he couldn’t spray me again. When he finished, he entered a small room and pressed a button. A machine started making a sucking sound.

“That should do it,” Jeff said as he washed his hands. When he was done, I washed mine. I had been wanting to wash them ever since I had gathered the eggs. Every time I picked one up, the only thing I could think of was that minutes earlier a hen had shit it out of its butt.

“Come on.” Jeff grabbed my arm and led me from the small room. I followed him through the barn until he reached a wood ladder leading to an upper floor. When he was all the way to the top, I began to climb the rings.

When I reached the top, I noticed that the floor contained what appeared to be hundreds of bales of straw. Jeff walked over, picked one up and carried it to an opening. He then tossed the straw down onto the ground below. “Want me to help?” I asked. Jeff made it appear easy as he lifted the heavy bale. I looked at it thinking it was probably twice my weight.

“Sure,” he said as he walked over to a bale and lifted one side. “Grab the other end.” I was relieved that he was going to help me. I was afraid of appearing too weak in front of him. I think he realized that and helped me toss them below.

We had thrown about fifteen down, when Jeff walked over, picked me up and tossed me in a bed of loose straw. “Hey!” I shouted. “What are you doing?” I was surprised when he jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

He laughed as I wiggled to break free. “What are you doing?” I hollered.

“Straw wrestling,” he laughed. I continued to try to wiggle away from him, but he was much stronger than me. He lifted me, rolled me on my back and then he straddled my body.

“Say uncle!” He grinned as he sat down on top of me.

“Never!” I laughed.

“You’d better,” he grinned, “Or suffer the consequences.”

I looked up at him. “What’s the consequences?”

He grinned. “This!” He scooted back on my legs, grabbed the top of my shorts and underwear, and in one quick motion pulled then down to my knees.

“Wait!” I screamed as I looked down at my exposed soft, cock. “What are you doing?”

He reached down and grabbed my dick. “Paying the consequences for not saying uncle.” I moaned as he took it in his hand and started stroking it. Within seconds, I was at full mast.

“Nice,” he said admiringly as he continued to masturbate me gently. He stopped and then pulled my shorts completely off me. He then stood, removed his shorts. His cock jutted out to its seven-inch length.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I knew we were going to have sex. I even wanted it. I just never thought my first time would be in a dirty barn. He gave himself a couple of strokes and then lay down beside me.

“What do you want to do?” He reached over, took my hard cock in his hand and began stroking it once again.

“I don’t know,” I responded nervously. “I’ve never done anything like this before. Have you?”

He giggled. “Yeah. Me and my cousin come up here when he visits.”

I sat up on my elbows and stared at Jeff. I had always assumed he was a virgin like me. “Really?”

“Yeah.” His face started to redden. “He’s a year older than me and lives about a hundred miles away. He comes sometimes with my aunt when she visits my mother.” He was continuing to stroke me as he talked. It was feeling really good. Other than the one time Connor put my dick in his mouth, no one had ever touched me.

“What do you guys do?” It sounded like he might have had a lot of experience. I was beginning to worry that I might be too inexperienced for him.

“Not too much,” Jeff replied. “We jack each other off and sometimes we suck each other.”

“You’ve sucked him?” My eyes widened in astonishment. Somehow, I couldn’t imagine Jeff sucking a guy’s dick.

“Yeah,” he replied as he repositioned himself and then leaned in and ran his tongue against the tip of my dick. My body went rigid as he swirled his tongue around it, licking off the precum.

“Ohhhhhh!” I moaned when he took my cock completely in his mouth. I looked down as he was sucking about half my cock into his mouth. He looked up, smiled and removed his mouth.

“Feels good, don’t it?” I moaned again when he took it in his mouth and began to vigorously suck me.

“Wait,” I pleaded as I grabbed his head and pulled him off. “You’re going to make me cum too fast.” I looked down at my red, throbbing cock. It felt like it was going to explode any second.

“Okay,” he said as he scooted back next to me. “You can do me.” He looked nervously at me. “That is, if you want to.”

I looked down at his hard cock. It was resting against his stomach, extending past his belly button. It looked huge, even though it wasn’t as large as mine. He lay back and closed his eyes. I think he was going to let me decide if I wanted to do something.

I looked at it for about a minute before I tentatively reached out my hand and gripped it gently. Jeff made a hissing sound as his stomach muscles tightened. I gently started stroking it as I ran my eyes over Jeff’s taut body. He was fairly smooth except for a little trail of hair that extended from his bushy pubic hair to his belly button.

“That feels good, Woody,” he moaned as he placed his arm over his eyes. Again, I felt he was letting me decide what I wanted to do. I continued to stroke him for a minute as he continued to moan softly.

I looked at the hard cock in my hand. It was soft and rubbery feeling. I started to lick my lips, realizing that I wanted to do to Jeff what he had done to me. I took a deep breath, leaned forward and took the tip of it into my mouth.

Jeff let out a low moan and thrust his body upward. About half of his cock entered my mouth. I grabbed it and began to jerk him off more quickly as I sucked on the upper half.

“Damn, Woody,” he moaned as he removed his arm from his face and looked down at me. “That feels really good.”

I was enjoying what I was doing. It is easy to see a cock on the internet and imagine sucking it. I had been doing that for years. Now that I actually had one in my mouth, I loved it. In fact, it was even better than I had imagined.

And Jeff was a very willing and gentle partner. I was glad he was my first. He didn’t try to pressure me into doing anything. He laid back and let me do what I felt comfortable doing.

“Oh, God,” he moaned as he thrust his cock gently into my mouth. “I’m going to cum.” I had a split second to decide what to do. I could feel his cock expanding in my mouth. I removed it and gripped it tightly as a large volley of cum shot out from the reddened head.

“Unngghhh!” Jeff moaned as he tossed around spasmodically on the hay as he erupted. I continued to masturbate him until the last drop emerged. He threw his arm back over his head and tried to catch his breath. I sat back and watched as his cock began to grow limp.

After a minute, he rolled over and leaned on his elbow. “I can’t believe that was your first time.”

My face started to redden. “Swear to God,” I replied, “It was.”

“I believe you,” he said smilingly. “That was fun.” He reached out and started running his hand across my scrawny chest. He looked up at me and smiled. “I’ve been wanting you for so long.” He started laughing. “You know I had the biggest crush on you last year?”

“Me?” I looked down at my skinny body. “Why me?”

He leaned in and kissed my stomach. “Because you’re cute.” He ran his tongue across my small, pink nipple.

“I’m not cute.” I started to object, but he began running his tongue over my chest. I could feel my cock begin to harden as he worked his head downward. I gasped when he gripped my cock tightly and then took it in his mouth.

“Ohhhh!” I moaned as he began to suck me more forcefully. I thrust my cock into his mouth in a rhythmical manner. It didn’t take long for me to get that feeling. “I’m going to cum, Jeff.” I tried to pull my cock out of his mouth, but he gripped it more firmly, taking all my cock into his mouth.

“Unnggghhh!” I screamed as I felt the cum shoot from my body into his throat. I could feel him swallowing rapidly as I continued to cum. When I was done, my body collapsed onto the straw under me. My eyes were closed, but I could feel Jeff move up beside me. After a minute, I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me.

“How was that?” he asked excitedly. “Did it feel good?”

“Mmmmm,” I moaned. He took my wilted cock into his hand and stroked it. “I think it’s asleep,” I giggled.

He leaned down and started sucking it again. “I’ll wake it up,” he giggled.

“No!” I pushed his head off. “It tickles.” He sat up and looked down at me.

“Okay,” he smiled. “But I get some more tonight.”

“It’s a deal,” I giggled. I reached out and grabbed his limp dick. “I get some too.”

“Bet,” he smiled as he rose and started putting on his clothes. “We’d better finish milking. Dad will be home soon.”

We dressed and climbed back down the stairs. I followed him around as he completed his chores. I couldn’t believe that just minutes earlier we had been in the hayloft having sex. I couldn’t believe that I had actually enjoyed it. Jeff seemed to have enjoyed having sex with me, too.

When we left the barn to head toward the house, Jeff turned to me and said, “I’m glad you’re here, Woody. We’re going to have a lot of fun.”

I nodded and smiled. Sometimes, I guess, it’s not that bad being me.

 

 

I hope you're enjoying It's Not Easy Being a Tree. Thanks for the comments, likes and loves. I enjoy the feedback.  :thankyou:
Copyright © 2011 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 22
  • Love 10
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Jeff observes Woody so closely that he memorized his locker combination.

 

Connor observes Woody via cam and recognizes his identity.

 

Lucas observes Woody in the church restroom…

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I don't usually comment until I have read the whole story but I really liked this chapter. I grew up in a small town and had a lot of friends who lived on farms nearby. Haylofts are great places to play. This brought back some fond memories. Looking forward to the rest of this story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..