Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 4,432 Words
  • 2,481 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Not Easy Being a Tree - 14. Chapter 14

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Have I ever fucked up! It’s three in the morning and I’m still wide awake. Jon came in around midnight and went straight to bed. Fifteen minutes later, he jerked off and fell asleep. I’m now lying here listening to him snore.

I can’t believe I accidentally showed my face. I should have been more careful when I placed the cam back on the computer. It seemed to be aiming in the right direction. Was I ever wrong!

There I was, before over fifty guys, showing them who I was. It wouldn’t have been so bad, a lot of guys show their faces all the time, but someone recognized me. Who the hell is Bidad36 anyway? He’s been like stalking me ever since I started going into the chat room. A lot of times when I entered, he would come online and start chatting with me. I really didn’t mind. I just figured he was some old guy who likes younger guys. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. After all, he did think I was at least eighteen.

Now, though, I’m scared shitless. Who is he? He has to be one of Dad’s friends. He’s probably one of the guys Dad talks to at the football games on Friday night. I’ve probably seen him a hundred times and didn’t realize he was the guy who jacks off while watching me on cam. It freaks me out.

I was just getting used to Connor watching me. It was exciting, but strange having your brother’s best friend watching you jerk off. I was beginning to enjoy it, but now this happened. There’s no way that I can go back into the chat room until I know who Bidad36 is.

Okay, what do I know about him? He’s got a big cock and a hairy body. That doesn’t do me any good. He could be anyone since I’ve never seen any older guys naked. His name, BiDad36, tells me he’s probably in his 30’s. Maybe it’s one of Dad’s employees. I’ve been to his job a few times, so any of the guys he works with could have recognized me.

The thing that has really weirded me out is that he is probably married. I guess Bidad means he’s bisexual with kids. That’s too freaky. If he’s married with kids, then why is he asking guys my age to suck his dick? Doesn’t his wife do that for him?

So, if he’s a friend of my father, he’s married and has kids, then he’s not going to tell my dad that he saw me jack off in a chat room. Right? Makes sense. He’s surely not going to want his wife to know what he’s doing. Right?

So, I’m safe, right?

Connor and Ross were quiet when they got in Jon’s car when he picked them up. Connor glanced quickly at me, and Ross asked how I was, but nothing more was said. Jon tried to get Connor to talk about the upcoming game, but he wasn’t too talkative.

“What?” Jon laughed as he looked in the rearview mirror at Ross. “Your grandmother die or something? You guys are about as exciting as watching spiders crawling up a wall.” He laughed and looked over at Connor. I couldn’t see from where I was sitting, but I was pretty sure he had rolled his eyes at Jon. We rode the rest of the way in silence.

When we stopped in front of the school to let me out, Connor got out of the car and waited on me. Ross climbed out of the back seat and sat in the passenger’s seat up front. Jon gave Connor a puzzled look when he waved him off and headed into the building with me.

“He’s going to wonder what’s up,” I remarked to Connor as he held the door open for me to enter the front door.

“Forget Jon,” Connor replied as he grabbed my arm and stopped me after we had walked about ten feet. “Who’s this Bidad guy?” he asked worriedly.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know.”

“But he seemed to know you when he saw your face.”

“I can’t believe I showed my face,” I moaned.

“You don’t have a clue who he is?” Connor was staring intently into my face.

“I don’t know,” I insisted. “The only thing I can think of is he may be a friend of my dad’s.”

“Then he won’t tell your father.” Connor sighed with relief.

“He couldn’t,” I replied. “He’s doing the same thing we are. How could he?”

“You just gotta be careful, Woody.” He looked worriedly at me. “There are some real weirdoes out there.”

Connor patted me on my back. “We gotta stop camming for a while. Let’s wait and see if anything comes of this.” I nodded my head. Connor started grinning broadly. “I guess we’ll have to find another way to get together.” He licked his lips and let his eyes drop to my crotch. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching.

“Yeah,” I grinned back. I looked down at his crotch. He put his hands inside his shorts and wrapped them around his dick.

“You’d better stop,” I laughed. “Someone’s going to see you.”

He looked around the hall. “I can’t help it,” he said as he continued to squeeze his cock inside his shorts. “You make me horny as hell.”

“Shut up,” I giggled. I looked up at the clock. “I have to get to class.”

Connor put his hand on my back as we started to walk down the hall. “Just let me know if you hear from that Bidad guy. Okay?” I nodded as Connor walked me to my locker.

Jeff was waiting for me. He grinned and slightly nodded his head as he watched us approach with Connor’s arm around me.

“Hey,” Connor said smilingly. Jeff glanced down at Connor’s crotch. He asked Jeff, “Have a fun weekend?” I looked over at Connor as he wiggled his eyebrows. At first, I was afraid that he would get mad if he knew I had told Jeff who Indyboi was, but he probably figured that I would tell him anyway. After all, he knew it was Jeff with me.

“Yeah,” replied Jeff. “Never better.” I looked around the hall to see if anyone was watching. Jeff looked like he was ready to pounce on Connor and rip his clothes off right in the hall. If he had, Connor probably wouldn’t have stopped him.

Connor patted me on my back. “I better get to my locker.” He looked over at Jeff. “See you guys later.” He bumped fists with Jeff and then walked away.

“Jesus!” Jeff hissed softly as he leaned in towards me. “Did you and Connor do something without me?”

I rolled my eyes. “No,” I replied. “Not like you’re thinking anyway.”

“Did you cam without me?” He pouted.

I took a few books out of my locker that I would need for my morning classes. “About that.” I stopped when the student next to me walked up and opened his locker. I closed mine and walked away. Jeff scurried to catch up with me.

“About that what?” he asked. “Did you guys do it again?” I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a nearby restroom. After making sure we were alone, I explained to him what had happened the night before.

“I’m sure it will be okay,” he assured me. “I saw a lot of guys faces the other night. Doesn’t seem to be a big deal.”

“But,” I reminded him, “I’m only sixteen.”

Jeff shrugged his shoulders. “I still don’t see where it’s going to be a big problem. Your profile says you are eighteen. How will they know, anyway?”

“Bidad knows,” I said. “If he recognized me, then he has to know how old I really am.”

“I still don’t think it will be a problem,” he again assured me. “If he tells on you, he’ll be telling on himself. People will think he’s a perv for chatting with young guys. Anyway, he’s probably worried you’ll find out who he is.”

I nodded my head. “You’re probably right. I never thought about that.” Just then another boy entered the restroom. Jeff and I turned and washed our hands. When we were done, we headed to our homeroom.

 

Something happened during biology that made me really scared. Mr. Dewberry gave us a pop quiz on the homework assignment we had over the weekend. Biology isn’t my strongest subject. In fact, I struggle through it.

I had been working on the quiz for about ten minutes, trying to remember what I’d read. So much had happened over the weekend, so I had hurried through the assignment. It contained twenty multiple choice questions on single cell and multi-celled organisms. I had just gone down the page marking any answer. I was doodling on my paper waiting for Mr. Dewberry to collect the quiz. I was going to just chalk it up as another low grade.

Mr. Dewberry was strolling around the room as we worked quietly. Occasionally, he would stop and answer a question. He stopped beside me and looked down at my paper. It appeared he was scanning the answers I had written down. He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

I became nervous as he began to gently massage my shoulders. He leaned down and asked softly, “Didn’t get any studying in this weekend, did you?” I could smell his stale cologne as I shrugged my shoulders, hoping he would remove his hand.

He removed one hand, leaned down close to me and pointed to the third question on the test. I looked down as he pointed to the letter C. My answer had been A. I erased A, and then marked my answer C. He repeated this several more times. I couldn’t believe the teacher was giving me the correct answers for a quiz. He continued, however, to keep his hand on my right shoulder, gently squeezing it occasionally. When we had reached the end of the test, he patted me on my shoulder and walked away. I quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone had noticed. Everyone seemed to be still working on the test.

I watched Mr. Dewberry as he paced around the room. I don’t know why, but my eyes focused on his crotch. It was the first time I think I had ever stared at a teacher’s dick. When I looked up, Mr. Dewberry was smiling at me.

My heart started pounding inside my chest. Mr. Dewberry is Bidad36!!!!!

He’s about Dad’s age. He’s married, and he has kids. And he just gave me the correct answers to the quiz. He has never done that before. In fact, I don’t think I had ever seen him help a student during a test.

And the whole time he helped me, he kept one hand on my shoulder, gently massaging it. I started to feel sick. I even looked to see where the wastebasket was in case I had to jump up and hurl. Mr. Dewberry is Bidad36. He has to be. Everything fits. I remembered back to when I was in summer camp and he was my counselor. He always insisted that I call him Nathan since then. He always makes a point to talk to me in church, but I never thought anything strange about it.

If Mr. Dewberry is Bidad36, then he’s seen me naked and jacking off! My face started to redden as I thought about the past few days. I have also seen Mr. Dewberry naked! I’ve seen his cock! He’s even asked me to suck it on numerous occasions. Now that he knows I’m ElmerFudd, he may just try to get me to do it!

“All right, class,” he announced loudly. “I’m going to collect the tests now. Make sure you put your name on it.” I quickly glanced down to make sure I had signed mine. He walked around the room collecting the tests. When he came to my desk, he stopped and reached down for the test. When he did, his cock was just inches from my face. He stood, looked down briefly at me and smiled before moving on to the next desk.

I wanted to run from the room. I now wished Bidad36 had been one of Dad’s friends. But Mr. Dewberry? He’s my teacher! It’s just wrong that he’s seen me stroking my dick and cumming. And I’ve seen him do it do. Jesus. I even got hard and shot a load watching him. That’s…that’s…just wrong!!!

I tried to avoid looking at him as he lectured. I kept my head down and took notes. Notes! It’s the first time all year I did it in his room. Mrs. Chapman expects us to on occasion, and so does Mr. Montgomery, my history teacher. But Mr. Dewberry usually gives us handouts for things we need to study. I was taking notes so that I wouldn’t have to look up at him.

When the bell rang, I tried to avoid him by walking over to the far wall nearest the door. As I was getting ready to exit, he called out my name. “Woody, may I see you a minute?”

I wanted to leave, but I was too afraid. My heart was pounding inside my chest as I walked over to his desk. I didn’t even look up as he spoke to me. “You obviously didn’t know the material for the quiz.”

I looked down at the floor as I muttered, “No, Sir.” I lifted my head to glance quickly around the room to see if anyone else was around. I was afraid to be alone with him.

“Perhaps you should stop by after school so I can tutor you.” Any other time I wouldn’t have thought nothing of his request. Teachers are always volunteering to remain after school to help students who are having trouble. However, I knew why he was suggesting I stop by- and it had nothing to do with tutoring me.

“I’ll do better,” I assured him. “I don’t think I’ll need any extra help.”

His voice became sterner as he said, “Perhaps you should anyway.” I was relieved when I looked over at the door to see students from his next class entering.

“I have to go, Mr. Dewberry,” I said hurriedly. “I’ll be late for my next class.” I didn’t wait for a reply. I pulled my book bag over my shoulder and rushed from the room.

I was scared. Now that Mr. Dewberry knows I am gay, I’m not sure what he will do. There was no way I can avoid him the rest of the year. Changing teachers isn’t an option. Counselors hardly ever made schedule changes this late in the year without a good reason. I can’t go into Mrs. Delbert’s office and ask for another biology teacher because my present one saw me jerking off in a chat room.

I had gotten myself into a mess. Little did I know when I registered on that site that it would lead to me being recognized by two people. I had become used to Connor watching me. It was even exciting. At first, I was afraid when I discovered that he was Indyboi91. However, after talking to him and Ross, I knew my secret was safe.

However, Mr. Dewberry’s discovery that I am ElmerFudd could be dangerous. I don’t know where this might lead. Since he’s my teacher, I’m sure he isn’t going to do anything to jeopardize his job. I’ll just have to try to avoid him. If I have to, I’ll just fail his class and repeat it in summer school. Hopefully, he won’t teach it then.

Something else was also bothering me. If Connor and Mr. Dewberry are in the chat room, are there more people who may have recognized me? Most of the guys are older, but what if someone else from my school saw me? There are several guys my age who come into the room and watch. Most of them don’t say anything. However, I’ve seen their ages in their profiles. A few say they are eighteen. What if they are younger and used a fake ID like I did to enter?

Great! Now I’ll have to always wonder if the next guy coming down the hallway saw my face and he now knows I’m ElmerFudd.

I was glad that my sixth period computer science teacher was absent. She gave us a handout and told us to work quietly on it. That meant that the class was talkative and rowdy. I spent most of the period laughing at other students’ antics.

When school ended, I hurried to my locker, put my books away and headed out the building. As usual, Kate was waiting outside for me.

“Hey,” she said smilingly as she wrapped her arm around mine. “How were your afternoon classes?” She laughed when I told her about the computer science teacher’s absence.

“We had her second period,” she explained. “Some of the guys started playing poker, and she didn’t even see them.”

“Today was a waste,” I sighed. Kate tightened her grip on my arm.

“You okay, Woody?” She looked at me worriedly. “You didn’t seem yourself at lunch, and now you seem like something’s bothering you.”

I laughed nervously. “Got a year?”

“So something is wrong?” she asked. “Is it Jeff?”

“No,” I laughed, “It’s not Jeff.” I wish it had been him. At least I would know what to do.

“Why don’t you come home with me and we can talk about it?”

“I’m not sure it will do any good,” I replied sadly. Just then Dad pulled up in his truck and honked his horn. He gave me a curious look when he saw Kate’s arm wrapped around mine.

“Hold on,” I said to her as I pulled away and ran over to the truck.

“Is it okay if I go home with Kate?” I pointed to Kate who was standing about twenty feet away. He looked surprised when I told him I was going to go home with a girl.

He looked at Kate and then back at me. “She’s a pretty thing.” He then wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. “It’s not what you think.”

“Just be careful,” he warned. “Like I told Jon when he started dating Debbie, I’m too young to be a grandfather.”

“Jesus, Dad!” I squealed as my face turned several shades of red. “We’re just going to her house to work on a homework assignment.”

He started laughing. “Yeah, right.” He looked back at Kate. “I’m sure you’ll be studying more than homework.” He laughed again loudly as he pulled away.

I turned and headed back over to Kate. “What did he say?” She wrapped her arm around mine as we started walking down the sidewalk toward her house.

“He thinks we’re going back to your place to have sex,” I laughed. Her eyes widened, and then we both broke out in laughter.

“Not likely,” she giggled as we continued walking.

Her mother was home when we arrived. I was hoping she would be at work because I really needed to talk to someone. I trusted Kate, and I knew she wouldn’t tell anyone what we discussed.

“Hello, Woody.” Kate’s mother greeted us with a smile. I said a polite hello and then sat down beside Kate at the table. “How was school, Kids?”

Kate looked at me and rolled her eyes. “It’s school, Mom. It’s not the same as it was when you went to that one-room school house.” I started snickering.

“At least we learned something,” she replied as she went to the refrigerator, took out a carton of milk and poured it into glasses. “We didn’t sit around listening to that Lady Go Go on our phone.”

“It’s Lady Ga Ga,” Kate informed her mother. “And I don’t like her.”

Her mother placed the glasses milk and a plate of cookies before us. “Ga Ga, Go Go, who cares. We at least learned something.”

Kate looked over at me and winked, “Yeah, things like Abraham Lincoln was the president.” I almost fell from my chair laughing when her mother removed her slipper and tossed it at Kate.

“Let’s go, Woody,” Kate huffed as she picked up the glasses and plate of cookies. “See how she abuses me.” I had to duck when her mother tossed her other shoe at her.

“Okay, shoot,” Kate said as we sat facing each other on her bed. “What’s bothering you?”

I studied her face for a minute. I needed to talk about what was happening to me, but how could I possibly explain it to Kate without her thinking I was one of the horniest teens in the world? It was only two weeks earlier I was complaining how boring my life was.

“Well?” she asked after I remained quiet.

“Okay.” I let out a deep sigh. “I gotta talk to someone, and I guess you’re it.” She giggled but stopped when she realized something was really bothering me.

So I told her. She didn’t say a word as I explained how I had joined the chat room so I could watch a guy jerk off. Telling her how I’d gotten a webcam to let Indyboi watch me was embarrassing, but again, she didn’t say anything. She did glance down at my crotch a few times, though.

Her eyes widened when I told her how Jeff and I had jerked off together on Saturday night. She already knew we had had sex, so it wasn’t like I was telling her anything she would find repulsive.

When I paused, I guess she thought I was finished. “You’ve been a busy little boy, haven’t you,” she giggled. “I can’t believe shy, little Woody has been doing everything you say you’ve done.”

“Yeah, well..” I started to make some excuse about having over-active hormones, but she stopped me.

“So, you feel bad about what you’ve done?” She took my hands and gripped them. “It just sounds like you were trying to have a little fun.” She giggled slightly before adding, “Dirty little fun, but fun.”

“So, you don’t think I’m some kind of a pervert?” She fell back on the bed and started laughing.

“Duh,” she giggled. “Of course, you’re a perv. Jesus, Woody! Playing with yourself and letting other guys watch.” She laughed louder. “It doesn’t get any pervier than that.” She stopped laughing when she saw the serious look on my face.

“I haven’t told you the worst part yet,” I said.

Her eyes widened, “There’s more?” I nodded my head and told her how I had accidentally moved the camera and everyone in the room saw my face.

“So?” Kate replied. “They’re a bunch of pervs, too. I don’t see how that can be a problem.”

“I didn’t think so, either,” I replied, “but something happened fifth period that has me scared.”

“What?” I then told her about Bidad36 and how he would watch me on cam. I embarrassedly told her how I had jerked off watching him.

“Is that all you boys do?” she giggled as she looked down at my crotch, “Play with yourselves?”

I wasn’t in the mood to laugh, so I told her about what had happened in Mr. Dewberry’s class. I told her how he had rubbed my shoulder and then tried to urge me to come to his room after school.

“Mr. Dewberry!” she shrieked. “Mr. Dewberry is your Bidad?”

I looked over at the closed door. “Would you shut up! Your mother is going to hear us.”

She leaned toward me and spoke softly, “Mr. Dewberry is a perv?”

“Would you quit using that word,” I insisted.

“Well, you guys are,” she giggled.

“Come on, Kate,” I responded desperately. “What if he is Bidad? I’m scared what he could do. What if he tries to get me to suck his dick?”

“Jesus, Woody!” she replied, “He wouldn’t do that, would he?”

“I don’t know. He asked me if I would several times when we were camming.” I looked at her pleadingly. “What am I going to do?”

She shook her head. “When you fuck up, you fuck up, don’t you?”

“What do I do?” She studied my worried face.

“I don’t know,” she replied. “Have you told Jeff yet?” I shook my head.

“I’m afraid to,” I replied nervously. “I don’t have a lot of friends at school, so Mr. Dewberry has probably figured out that it was Jeff on cam with me Saturday.”

“Shit,” she muttered. “You’re right.”

“What if he says something to Jeff?” I asked. “Jeff has him third period.”

“You’d better have a talk with him,” she suggested. “Maybe you should talk to Mr. Calloway, too.”

“Calloway!” I shouted excited. Mr. Calloway is the school’s principal. I have only seen him in assemblies and heard his voice on the intercom when he’s making an important announcement. He is a big, burly, black guy. He looks like he could have been on the defensive line of the Indianapolis Colts. From what I have heard students say who had to confront him, he isn’t the friendliest guy. I have the impression he is the kind of principal who views students as ‘the enemy.’

“There’s no way I’m going to go to Calloway,” I insisted. “Besides, what would I say? One of your teachers is a pervert who likes jacking off on the internet. And what do I say when he asks me how I know?”

“Good point,” Kate replied. She thought a moment before offering, “How about your dad?”

“Good idea,” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Hey Dad. I’ve got this teacher who wants me to suck his dick because I was in a chat room and told him I wanted to.”

“You told Mr. Dewberry that?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know. I may have. You kind of forget what you’re saying. Besides, it’s just fun. No one takes it seriously.”

“Then why are you so worried?”

I sighed deeply. “Because it could be serious.” I looked at my watch. “I’d better get home. Mom’s probably got dinner ready.” We rose from the bed and Kate gave me a hug.

“It will be all right, Woody,” she assured me.

“Right,” I replied sarcastically as I followed her out of her room.

Thanks for reading It's Not Easy Being a Tree. I hope you're enjoying the suspense Woody is experiencing. Thanks for all the great comments, likes and loves. :thankyou:  (And a few Wows!)
Copyright © 2011 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 21
  • Love 7
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I had the slightest memory that it was a teacher or someone from Woody’s mother’s church! There are stories in the news about teachers or other school workers who have been arrested for molesting students or trading kiddy porn. The most recent story around here was a long-employed school janitor! But before that were cases involving coaches and sports trainers, none of whom worked at schools. While these are terrible crimes, we tend to think they’re happening all the time because we hear them on the news several times a year. But fortunately, the chances of it happening in any of the schools an individual attends is relatively low.

 

 

I don’t know the I’d say I’m enjoying Woody’s suspense. It’s triggering my anxiety. I’m feeling sympathetic nervousness for Woody…  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t know the I’d say I’m enjoying Woody’s suspense. It’s triggering my anxiety. I’m feeling sympathetic nervousness for Woody…  ;–)

Point taken. Poor choice of words. What Woody is experiencing shouldn't be enjoyed. Anxiety and nervousness would best describe it. Thanks @droughtquake

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Woody is now swimming in waters way, way, over his head. Mr. Dewberry May or may not be BiDad, but whatever he’s up to seems mighty inappropriate. Going to the principal will make things blow up in his face, and in his family’s face, too. What he should do is shut off the computer, quit camming, and find ways to connect with his buddies a long way offline for a while. But that’s not going to happen, is it? 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Woody needs to get rid of the camera and report the situation to the school. It might be embarrassing to reveal his story to the administration, not to mention his family, but his safety should take priority.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm sorry but even his name is pervy sounding. 

And you’ve never done that with one of your characters?  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, droughtquake said:

And you’ve never done that with one of your characters?  ;–)

Wait who in my story has a Pervy name

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Wait who in my story has a Pervy name

Well, it seems like something you’d do. It’s been so long since I’ve read one of your stories. I think you typed your last one up on a PC running Microsoft BOB…  ;–)

 

‘JAM’ is a kind of perverse name though.  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Well, it seems like something you’d do. It’s been so long since I’ve read one of your stories. I think you typed your last one up on a PC running Microsoft BOB…  ;–)

 

‘JAM’ is a kind of perverse name though.  ;–)

I need a new one mine burned out the other day. Blue screen of death

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I need a new one mine burned out the other day. Blue screen of death

Were you a good boy this year, Jack?  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..