Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 5,154 Words
  • 2,720 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Not Easy Being a Tree - 13. Chapter 13

Okay, I’m like all weirded out. I just got out of bed, and it’s 4:10 in the friggin’ morning- on a Sunday! I can’t sleep. I woke up with Jeff’s arm wrapped around me. He was poking my butt with his hard cock. So, I had to get up and go into the bathroom and jerk off again.

I haven’t decided if this is one of the most fun weekends I’ve ever spent in my life, or if I’ve made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I guess I’m now officially out, and that is a good thing, I suppose. Jeff and I have been having sex for two days. I kind of have mixed feelings about that.

Jeff is a great guy, but I know he’s not looking for a boyfriend. He just likes sex- a lot of it. All this time I thought he was some nerdy guy, and he’s a sex-crazed teenager. Having sex with me doesn’t seem to bother him. The way he talks, I guess he’s trying to get it out of his system before he meets a girl, gets married and settles down. I guess I’m okay with that. I don’t think he’s using me. He seems to really like me. At least he was honest in telling me before I started to think of him as a boyfriend.

I’m also trying to figure out Connor. I know he’s gay, and he likes sex as much as Jeff and me. Jeff has even indicated he would like to have sex with Connor. Things just seem to be getting a little out of control. I’m not sure where this is going. I know Connor wants to have sex with me, but what if Jon finds out? What if he walks in the bedroom and sees us doing something? Connor seems like the guy who enjoys taking risks. He pulled down my pants and started sucking me the other night knowing that Jon would return. And what if I hadn’t been ElmerFudd?

I jumped when someone knocked on the bathroom door. I was still sitting naked on the toilet. Since I had cum earlier, my dick was no longer hard. “Woody?” Jeff whispered. “Are you okay?”

I stood, wrapped a towel around me and opened the door. I smiled when I saw the worried look on Jeff’s face. He was standing naked in the doorway. “I’m fine,” I said as I walked past him and lay back down on his bed. He got in and scooted his body next to mine.

“You sure?” I could hear the concern in his voice as he wrapped his arm around me and held me tightly. I lay quiet a moment as I felt his heart beating gently into my back. I then rolled over and faced him.

He smiled at me, and then I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss him. When our lips touched, I could feel his pursed tightly together. When I opened my eyes, he moved his head back and whispered softly, “I can’t do that, Woody.”

“I know,” I sighed as I pulled away and turned from him. He spooned me again, pulling my body into his.

“What we are doing is fun,” he said softly into my ear, “but it can’t be anything more than fun.” He held me as he gently rubbed my chest. “I care about you, Woody.” I lay for several minutes feeling his gentle breaths against the nape of my neck. He didn’t say anything when I rolled back over and disappeared under the covers. He moaned softly several minutes later when he came.

Jeff’s mom took me home in the afternoon. I could tell he wanted to do something before I left, but his little brother stayed with us as we milked the cows. Afterwards, we played basketball for a while. Jeff’s father had put up a hoop on the side of the barn when he was little. His brother and I played against Jeff. Jeff fell to the ground and roared with laughter when Brad looked over at me and announced, “You suck,” after I had missed several easy lay ups.

 

“How was it?” Mom yelled out from the family room when I entered the back door. “You have a good time?”

“Yeah!” I hollered back as I headed to my room. It was after three and I just wanted to fall into my bed and sleep for a couple hours before dinner.

I could hear Jon and Connor laughing as I trudged up the stairs. “Damn,” I muttered. I was hoping they would be out for the day. Connor’s face lit up when I walked into the room and dropped my gym bag on the floor.

I gave him a cautious look when he asked, “How was your sleepover?” He grinned mischievously. I glanced over at Jon, but his eyes were glued to the football game on television.

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. I couldn’t sleep because Jon kept yelling at the television every time a player on the team he was rooting for made a bad play. “These mother fuckers are weak!” He shouted as he got of the bed. I opened my eyes and noticed the game was in half time. He stood and looked down at Connor who had been sitting in my computer chair watching the game. “I’m going downstairs. You want anything?”

“Bring me a soda.” Jon nodded and turned toward the door. “Bring Woody one, too,” he said as he looked over at me. Jon didn’t say anything as he closed the door.

When he heard Jon descending the stairs, Connor sprang from the chair and sat down beside me. “That was fucking awesome last night!” He reached inside his shorts. “I shot off again after I signed off.”

My eyes widened when he pulled his cock out of his shorts. He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around it. “Oh, yeah,” he moaned as I began to stroke it. I was scared because I was afraid Jon might return and catch us. Connor took the back of my head and forced my head toward his erect cock. “Suck it, Woody, before Jon comes back.”

I didn’t hesitate. After watching him masturbating several times on cam, I wanted to know what it would feel like in my mouth. I had enjoyed sucking Jeff; and since Connor knew I was gay, I had nothing to lose. I opened my mouth and took as much as I could. Connor moaned softly.

“That feels good,” he purred as held his hand against the top of my head. It seemed like his cock was getting even harder as I sucked him. Suddenly, he jumped up. I could hear Jon coming up the steps. I rolled on my stomach to cover my erection. By the time Jon came in, Connor was sitting at my desk. He walked over and gave Connor a soda. He then tossed one on the bed beside me.

We didn’t get an opportunity to do anything more. Jon continued to yell during the second half of the game, and Connor spent most of his time looking at me. Fortunately, he was behind my brother, so he couldn’t see him staring at me. When the game was over, they headed downstairs. A few minutes later, I heard Jon’s car pull away.

I got up from bed, sat down at my computer and opened my email. One was from Connor, thanking me for the fun last night. I guess he had sent it after he signed off. Another was from Jeff. He’d sent it just a few minutes earlier. He thanked me for a fun weekend, and he said he hoped we could do it again soon. He even asked me if I was doing anything next weekend.

The last email I opened was from Kate. I thought about deleting it without reading it. I already knew what she was going to ask. I was right. The first line read, “Are you still a virgin?” It was followed by a grinning emoticon. She then went on about what she suspected Jeff and I had done all weekend. Except for the ‘fudge packing,’ as she called it, most of it was accurate. And fudge packing? Where the hell did that come from? I figured she must have googled anal sex and used it to embarrass me.

I emailed her back and simply said, “You’ll never know.” I was surprised when a minute later she responded to my email.

“I already do,” she wrote. “I just got off the phone with Jeff.” It was followed by an emoticon giving me the finger.

I was afraid to send her another email. I wanted to call Jeff to see what he had told her, but I already knew. Kate has a way of getting information out of someone. I teased her last year by telling her that in an earlier life she must have been an inquisitor for the Spanish Inquisition.

Mom wasn’t much better at dinner. She kept bombarding me with questions. “What did you do? Were you respectful? What’s Jeff’s mother like? Does she keep a clean kitchen?” Clean kitchen? I’m a teenager. I never looked at the kitchen except to see what we were going to eat.

Dad wanted to know about Jeff’s dad, especially after I’d told him about him giving me a tour of the grain elevators. Since Dad manages a warehouse, so I guess he found that sort of thing interesting.

The whole exchange at dinner was embarrassing. Not because of the questioning, but I suddenly realized about halfway through dinner, it was the first time I had actually ever done anything without them being involved. I also wondered what they would have thought if they knew that my first time away from home by myself was spent having sex with another boy. I was glad that Jon was at Debbie’s house, or he might have made a joke about it, and I’m not good at hiding things. Mom always said she knew when I was lying because my cheeks turn red. If Jon had made a comment about sex, they could have probably turned out the kitchen lights and eaten by the glow coming from my face.

After dinner, I went to my room and caught up on my homework. I had a couple chapters to read in Mrs. Livingstone’s class. They were two short stories, one by Ernest Hemingway and another by Willa Cather. Both I found rather boring, but I was able to finish the assignment without falling asleep.

I then went over to my computer and began working on an assignment for biology. Mr. Dewberry had given us an assignment last week. We had to research several biologists and write about their contribution to science. Some of it was interesting. I especially enjoyed reading about Gregor Mendel and how he was able to advance the study of genetics though plants. Mr. Dewberry had given us thirty scientists to research. I had only three more to do before I would be finished.

I was reading about John Bartram when I started to feel sleepy. It was almost nine, and Jon still hadn’t returned from Debbie’s house. I closed the window and opened the chat room. I was surprised to see Connor online.

Indyboi91: hey buddy

I smiled when I realized he saw me in the chat room.

ElmerFudd: hey

Indyboi91: have fun today?

To most of the guys in the room, it probably appeared like a normal question someone would ask another person. I wonder what they would say if they knew Indyboi91 was asking me if I enjoyed sucking his dick.

ElmerFudd: yeah hehehe

Indyboi91: me 2

Several guys started asking us if we would jack off again for them. They talked about how hot we were the night before. Several asked me where my friend was.

Indyboi91: gtg got a shitload of work to do

ElmerFudd: k

Indyboi91: soon k

ElmerFudd: k

Connor signed off. I thought about opening my cam and jerking off for the thirty-nine guys online, but I was too tired. Besides, Jeff had drained me. It could be a week before I could cum again. Well, maybe not a week. One day, maybe.

 

The ride to school was getting dangerous. As soon as Connor and Ross got in the car, they would give me a broad smile and a knowing look. Connor would glance down at my cock as soon as he got in. Ross would see him and snicker. I was afraid it wouldn’t be too long until Jon caught on.

They were also beginning to talk more to me. Ross would try to get me to talk about school. Connor would turn and ask me about video games. Of course, he never looked up at my face when talking. Jon would try to interrupt and talk about girls, but the conversation would usually drift back to me. I noticed Jon staring in the rearview mirror at me several times. I think he was trying to figure out why the Radford brothers were suddenly showing an interest in me.

Ross was also making a habit of jumping out of the car when Jon pulled up in front to let me out. That only added to Jon’s suspicions. At least it was Ross and not Connor. Ross was closer to my age. However, Ross was still a jock. Jocks don’t hang around guys like me.

“Connor’s really getting into you,” Ross remarked as we made our way into school. “He talks about you all the time when we’re alone in the bedroom.”

“Me?” I stopped and looked blankly at him. “What does he see in me?”

He laughed and leaned in toward me, saying almost in a whisper, “One, you have a big dick.” He laughed when my face turned red. “And two, you’re a great guy. He likes that.” He threw his arm around my shoulder and led me to my locker.

I knew I was in trouble when Jeff and Kate were standing beside it waiting for me. Kate had a shit-eating grin on her face. Jeff gave me a puzzled look when he saw me approaching with Ross who still had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

Ross patted me gently on my back. “Gotta go, Buddy,” he said as he turned and headed down the hall.

“Hey, Woody,” Kate sang out as she blocked my locker. “How was your weekend?” I glanced quickly at Jeff. His face was beginning to redden.

“It would have been better if someone didn’t have a big mouth,” I responded as I gently moved Kate from in front of my locker and glared up at Jeff.

“You weren’t complaining about his mouth on Saturday,” Kate giggled. I looked around to see if anyone could hear our conversation. Jeff’s face was a bright red. I continued to act like I was angry as I gathered my morning books from my locker.

Kate came nearer to me. “Come on, Woody,” she said apologetically. “We’re just kidding you.”

I looked at her and Jeff. Both seemed worried that I was upset. Actually, I wasn’t. I was glad that they were good friends and that I could share my life so openly with them. It made me feel that what Jeff and I did was all right. It wasn’t like we had snuck around in some dark alley satisfying our sexual urges. I had spent the weekend with him, we had sex, and the world didn’t come crashing down on me.

“I know,” I smiled. Jeff let out a sigh of relief. As I closed my locker, I looked over at Kate and said, “And he does have a great mouth.” Jeff’s expression went from horror that I had made such a remark to sudden laughter.

He nudged me in my side. “Yours wasn’t too bad, either.”

Kate gave us an exasperated look. “I think this is going beyond a case of too much information.”

“Well,” I kidded. “You’re the one who started it.”

“Yeah,” Jeff laughed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. “You need to get a life and stay out of ours.”

“But yours is more interesting,” she quipped as she turned and headed to class.

I still can’t get over how for the first time in my life, that statement was true. I was actually feeling something inside me that I had never felt before. I was becoming happy being me. I was accepting the fact that I was gay, and best of all, two really hot guys liked me. Why, I don’t know. I’m getting tired of trying to question it and figure it out. For now, I’m just going to accept it. After all, I’m only sixteen. Life should be about having fun. And for the first time in sixteen years, I’m having fun. For the first time in my life, I like being me.

“You okay, Little Buddy?” Jeff threw his arm around my back as we walked to first period.

I looked up at him and smiled. “Yeah, I am,” I said happily. “Thanks.” He gave my shoulder a squeeze and then dropped his arm when a group of guys approached. It was Jon, Connor and a few other football players.

Jon ignored me, but Connor slowed down until all his friends were in front of him. He then looked behind us to see if anyone was looking, then he winked at us.

After they passed, Jeff elbowed me in my side. “Connor’s cool,” he remarked. He then leaned down and added softly, “And hot as hell.”

“Yeah,” I giggled. “He is.” I was tempted to tell him how I had briefly sucked his cock, but I was afraid he would stop me and want more details. He already seemed like he was interested in Connor, and that would have just whetted his appetite more.

Jeff suddenly stopped and pulled me over to the side. “I got an idea,” he said as he looked around the hall to see if anyone could hear us. “Why don’t you come spend this weekend with me,” he looked around again before continuing, “I’ll invite Connor to come by.” He waited for a response.

“I don’t know,” I replied worriedly. “Sooner or later we’re going to get caught.”

“Naw,” Jeff responded confidently. “We’ll be careful. We’ll just invite him over to play some basketball.”

Suddenly, a teacher hollered out that the bell was getting ready to ring. “I’ll think about it, okay?” We then hurried to our next class.

Kate was anxiously waiting for me when I entered the cafeteria. Jeff and Anna were already at the table. I headed to the food line to get something to eat. As I was deciding between chicken fingers or a Johnny Rib, I noticed Lucas behind me. I turned and smiled. “Hey.”

“Hi,” he said as he returned my smile. He looked really cute. He always looks cute, but he had on a light blue polo shirt that made his blue eyes appear even brighter. He also had a strand of hair falling down his face and across his left eye. I wanted to reach up and push it back.

“What are you eating?” I watched as he studied the items behind the glass.

“I don’t know,” he replied. “I think I’ll go with the chicken fingers.”

I looked at the dried chicken in the aluminum pan. “I guess I will too.”

We got our food and paid for it. He went first, and I noticed that he paused a second as he walked into the cafeteria. I stepped up beside him.

“Want to eat with me?” I looked over and smiled.

He hesitated a minute before saying, “Sure.” I headed over to the table where my friends were sitting. I was afraid Jeff would get upset, but he stood and got another chair from a nearby table and placed it beside him. I sat down in it, and Lucas sat beside me.

“Hi Lucas,” Kate sang out as she looked over at me and smiled.

“Hey,” Lucas responded as he threw up his hand and gave a slight wave to everyone.

“You remember Kate, Ann and Jeff, don’t you?”

“Yeah, sure,” he said shyly as he picked up a chicken finger and began eating it.

In a way, I was glad he had joined us. At least it would prevent the barrage of questions Kate would have certainly asked. Most of our conversation was about school. Kate quizzed Lucas on what classes he had. I think all of us wondered why, since we were in the same grade, we never shared any classes with him.

“I’m officially a sophomore,” he said when Kate asked him about a class, “but I take a lot of junior classes.”

“Why?” Jeff asked as he looked over at Lucas. I smiled when Lucas’s face began to redden.

“I’ll probably be a senior next year.”

“How can you go from being a sophomore to a senior?” Kate asked. Lucas looked over at me as if I had the answer.

Lucas let out a sigh. “Okay,” he said. “My mom home schooled me until this year.” He took a bite of his chicken finger and acted as if he had answered our question.

Kate looked at him and asked, “And?”

“Oh, yeah,” Lucas smiled. “When they tested me this summer, they found out I already knew most of the sophomore material. I have to take American history, and then I’ll meet the requirements. So, I’m mostly taking junior classes this year.”

“Wow,” whistled Jeff softly. “You must be pretty smart.” Lucas’s face reddened.

“I wonder if I can be tested?” Anna asked. Lucas seemed relieved when everyone looked over at her. “I’d love to graduate early.”

“You can’t!” Kate hollered.

“Why?” Anna gave her a puzzled look.

“Who else will let me copy their assignments?” We all started laughing because it was true. Jeff, Kate and I had been copying Anna’s work for years when the assignment was either too difficult or we were too lazy to do it. The latter usually applied.

“Well, I’m going to ask Mr. Jeffries,” insisted Anna. Mr. Jeffries was our guidance counselor and the person who made out our schedules.

“No!” Jeff, Kate and I shouted in unison. Lucas covered his mouth and giggled.

When the bell rang ending lunch, we threw our trash in a container and headed for the door. I was walking beside Lucas when Jeff grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. “Lucas is really cute. Maybe he can spend a weekend with us.”

I looked up into his expectant face and laughed. “You’re a horn dog.”

“Yeah,” he laughed. “But ask him anyway.” He wiggled his eyebrows as I laughed and walked away.

 

Kate was waiting for me outside when school ended. I knew she wanted details. I couldn’t figure out if it was something all girls who have gay friends find interesting. Kate and I have always been good friends, but since she found out I was gay, it seems like we are closer than ever. I think I have gone from being a potential boyfriend to a little brother who she feels she has to protect.

I’m also not sure she is a lesbian. We haven’t discussed it since she hinted that she might be interested in girls. Looking back, I think she did it to trick me into telling her I was gay. I keep watching her at lunch to see if she stares at any girls, but she doesn’t. She also doesn’t stare at any guys. I’ve been with her a few times when we’ve passed Brandon Metzger in the halls. She doesn’t even look his way. If she did trick me, I’m glad she did. It feels good having a friend I can talk to with my problems.

As soon as I walked up to Kate, Dad pulled up in his truck and honked the horn. Kate frowned and muttered, “Shit.” I laughed and headed for the truck. When I looked back, Kate flipped me off.

“You seem to be in a good mood,” Dad remarked as I got in the truck and looked back at Kate.

I gave him a puzzled look. It was the first time all year Dad had made a comment about me. Usually, as soon as I get in the truck, he starts griping about something that happened at work.

“How was work?” I asked, attempting to change the subject.

He looked over at me. “How was school?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “It’s school.”

He started to laugh. “Yeah,” he said as he came to a stop at a light. “I remember high school.” He then spent the rest of the ride home talking about how things have changed since he was a kid. I stopped listening when he started rambling about his football days. I’ve heard his story about how he won the state championship when he ran the ball for a 33-yard touchdown with only twenty seconds left in the game. For just a fleeting moment, I had thought he cared about how I was doing.

Later that night, I was lying on my bed doing homework when Jon came into the room. He undressed and headed across the hall to the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the shower. Minutes after that, I heard what I thought sounded like a cat that had just been hit by a car.

One of his favorite singers is Eminem, and he was trying to sing one of his current songs. I couldn’t stop laughing when he made a scratching sound as if he was a DJ. I was still laughing when he returned to the room a little later with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“What?” He gave me a puzzled look when I kept looking at him and laughing. I then tried to stifle a laugh as I imitated him in the shower.

“You think that’s funny?” He removed the towel from around his waist, swung it into a tight knot and approached the bed.

“No!” I screamed as I tried to jump from the bed. I screamed again when the towel hit my thigh. It felt like he had ripped the skin off.

He laughed and walked over to the closet while I inspected the red blister on my leg. I returned to the bed and began working on my assignment. My leg was throbbing, but I didn’t want him to know he had hurt me. He already thought I was a wuss, so complaining about something that he probably did daily in the locker room to other guys would only make me seem even weaker.

When he finished, he turned and posed. “How do I look?” He was dressed in a black polo shirt and docker pants. He had spent a lot of time fixing his hair. I guess it sounds perverted to think your brother is hot, but he is.

“Like a dork,” I responded as I glanced up.

“Debbie won’t think so,” Jon said as he turned back to the mirror to look at himself.

“Are you going out?” I asked. “It’s a Monday night.”

“Yeah, well,” he replied. “It’s her grandparents’ fiftieth anniversary, so we’re going downtown to the Regal for dinner.”

“The Regal?” It was one of the classiest restaurants in town.

He finished running the brush through his hair and turned to me. “Don’t wait up, Honey,” he laughed. “I’ll be home late.” He then turned and left the room.

“Yes!” I shouted silently. I didn’t think I would be able to visit the chat room because Jon is usually home and watches Monday Night Football. I quickly finished my assignment. I wasn’t sure if Connor would be online, but I was hoping some of the other guys I enjoyed chatting with would be. By now I knew all the regular guys. Even though most were much older than me, I still felt like I knew them personally.

When I went into the chat room, I was surprised to see Connor online. He even had his camera on. He spoke to me as soon as I entered the room.

Indyboi91: hey buddy thought u might be on tonight

I started to ask him why, but then I realized that Jon had probably told him about the dinner. He knew I’d have the room to myself.

ElmerFudd: hi

I opened his cam. As usual, he was stroking his hard cock.

Indyboi91: Like?

About a dozen other guys responded before I was able to tell him, “Yes.”

Indyboi91: wanna suck it again?

My face reddened when the chat started scrolling with guys wanting to know when I had sucked Connor.

Bidad36: u guys know each other?

ElmerFudd: no he was kidding

I was upset with Connor because he had told the other guys about me sucking him. I think he did it just to see how the room would react. He got his answer, because most of the guys didn’t believe me.

Bidad36: did he cum in ur mouth Elmer?

I could almost see Connor laughing as he continued to stroke his hard cock.

Indyboi91: turn ur cam on Elmer and let me see that big dick of urs

Of course, the guys in the room started asking me to get on cam. Most of the names I recognized, but a few were new to the chat room. I watched Connor continue to jerk off as I took my webcam out of the drawer, set it up and turned it on.

Indyboi91: there it is!

I looked at the screen and saw my cock. I was semi-hard; but within a few seconds, I was bone hard.

Bidad36: damn elmer that is one fine cock!

Indyboi91: it sure is

I continued to masturbate as more men opened my cam to watch me. The chat was scrolling so fast I could hardly keep up with it. It appeared that most guys were either watching me or Connor.

I stretched out to give Connor a better view. He kept telling me how much he liked it. Suddenly, I developed a cramp in my leg. When I lifted my leg, it hit the computer table. The camera fell off the top of my computer.

“Shit,” I muttered as I reached for it. I returned it to the top of my computer. When I looked back at the screen, my heart stopped. The camera was pointed at my face. Everyone in the chat room now knew what I looked like! I grabbed the cam and cupped my hand around the lens.

Indyboi91: damn dude

Bidad36: woody?

In the immortal words of Scooby Doo, "Rut Roh!"  I hope you're enjoying the story. Thanks for the comments, likes and loves. :thankyou:
Copyright © 2011 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Wow 12
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And that is why the camera on my MacBook Pro is covered! I’ve also turned off Permissions for camera access for nearly everything that wants it in both MacOS and iOS. I’m not a fan of selfies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

There are plenty of hints that Willa Cather was a Lesbian or at least non-gender conforming on some level. The fact that she destroyed so many personal paper is suspicious to me too. But none of that would be interesting to Woody!  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Woody, you idiot! Delete your account immediately, if you know what's good for you!  :blink:

I like Lucas the best. He seems like he'd be more interested in a person's heart than their pants. There's something about choir singers like Libera or Joseph McManners that is just so endearing.  :)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I like Lucas the best.

You’re kind of obsessed with the Preacher’s kid!

 

🎶

Billy-Ray was a preacher's son
And when his daddy would visit he'd come along
When they gathered round and started talkin'
That's when Billy would take me walkin'
A-through the backyard we'd go walkin'
Then he'd look into my eyes
Lord knows to my surprise

The only one who could ever reach me
Was the son of a preacher man
The only boy who could ever teach me
Was the son of a preacher man
Yes he was, he was
Ooh, yes he was

Being good isn't always easy
No matter how hard I try
When he started sweet-talkin' to me
He'd come and tell me everything is all right
He'd kiss and tell me everything is all right
Can I get away again tonight?

The only one who could ever reach me
Was the son of a preacher man
The only boy who could ever teach me
Was the son of a preacher man
Yes he was, he was
(Ooh…) Lord knows he was
Yes he was

How well I remember
The look that was in his eyes
Stealin' kisses from me on the sly
Takin' time to make time
Tellin' me that he's all mine
Learnin' from each other's knowing
Lookin' to see how much we've grown

And the only one who could ever reach me
Was the son of a preacher man
The only boy who could ever teach me
Was the son of a preacher man
Yes he was, he was
Ooh, yes he was

The only one who could ever reach me
He was the sweet-talking son of a preacher man
The only boy who could ever teach me
I kissed the son of a preacher man
The only one who could ever move me
The sweet-lovin' son of a preacher man
The only one who could ever groove me
Ahh, ooh, ahh…

🎶

 

Alas, some of us Preacher’s Kids aren’t very “sweet-talkin’” or “sweet-lovin’”…  ;–)

 

 

Will you be watching Foxs Rent Live show in January?  ;–)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

You’re kind of obssessed with the Preacher’s kid!

As I said before, I like choir singers. I have Joseph McManners' CD album in my library.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

You've dropped a few hints pointing towards Bidad being Woody's biology teacher, Mr. Dewberry, like describing his age when Woody meets him at the church, mentioning him quite often for a side character,  and bringing him back to our mind with the biology assignment in this chapter. So my guess is that he's the mysterious Bidad.

Edited by Scary
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Late prediction, since the story ended long ago, but here it is: bidad36 is Woody's father.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..