Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 4,515 Words
  • 2,133 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Not Easy Being a Tree - 5. Chapter 5

When I peddled my bike up to the house, I noticed a truck in the driveway. It was a white Ford Explorer with tinted windows and a sunroof. I assumed it probably belonged to one of my father’s golfing buddies since he liked to play golf on Saturdays. However, Dad and Mom’s cars were not in the garage.

I placed my bike along the side of the garage and entered the house through the back door which opened into the kitchen. I stopped suddenly when I saw Jon sitting at the table with Connor and Ross. I hid the webcam behind my back so they couldn’t see it.

“Hey, Runt,” Jon said loudly as Connor looked up at me and laughed. “How was the mall?” He grabbed his cock. “See any hot babes today?”

Connor couldn’t stop laughing as he said, “He wouldn’t know what a hot babe was if she walked up and put her tits in his face.” Jon almost fell out of his chair laughing. I looked over at Ross. He had a sympathetic expression on his face.

I turned as Jon rose from his chair and lifted his shirt. “Let’s give him a lesson.” He approached me, grabbed my head and tried to pull me toward his muscular chest. “Just stick out your tongue and lick it.”

I gave Jon a hard push. He stumbled and fell against the marble counter top. “Fucker!” His face was turning red with anger. “I was only playing.” When he reached out to pop me upside my head, I instinctively put up my hand to protect myself. When I did, the small package I’d been holding fell to the ground. He reached down and picked it up.

“Hey, what did you buy?” He started to open it, but I leapt forward and grabbed it back. He then grabbed me as we wrestled for the package. I couldn’t let him see the webcam I had bought.

“Ouch!” I screamed out when he twisted my arm and snatched it from my hand. The bag opened, and the camera fell out.

“What’s this?” He picked it up and examined it. He then showed it to Connor and Ross. “What do you need with a webcam?”

I snatched it from his hands and insisted, “I need it for a school project.”

Connor remarked, “I’ve never heard of a school project where you needed a webcam.” He looked over at Ross. “Have you?” His brother shrugged his shoulders.

Jon gave me a questioning look. “What kind of a project?” I had to come up with an answer that he would believe.

“Uh,” I stammered. “I need it for biology. Yeah, biology.”

“Why do you need it for biology?”

I could feel the sweat forming on my forehead as I sought for an answer. Finally, I had an idea. “We’re studying plants,” I said. “I gotta film a plant as it grows from a seedling into a full-sized plant. Then I gotta show it to the class.” I held out my hand and pleaded. “Now please give me back my camera.” He gave me a doubting look but handed the camera to me. I took it and hurried to my room.

“Mother Fucker,” I spat as I sat down at my computer. “I’m glad I took his fucking license.” I could hear him and Connor laughing downstairs.

I removed the webcam and attempted to take it from its plastic container. I don’t know why they package electronic equipment in hard plastic that takes the jaws of life to open. After digging at it for several minutes with a pair of scissors, I was finally able to remove it.

I took out the instruction booklet and opened it. I needed to see if I would have any trouble installing it. If it was as difficult to set up as it was to get it out of its container, then I’d probably need a computer expert to help me. After reading for several minutes, I concluded it would be fairly simple. All I needed to do was download the software that came with it and I’d be ready to start camming.

As I continued to read, I turned on my computer. When I went to my email, I had three messages. One was an ad for new video games. One was from Kate, but the last one was from Indyboi91. It was from the night before. I quickly opened it to see what he wanted.

Indyboi91: hi! when you gonna CUM see me again J

I closed my email and pulled out the cords and disk from the package. I hurriedly read the directions again as I looked at the back of my computer to see where the cords would go. Just a few more minutes and I’d be seeing Indyboi91. That is, if he was online.

As I started to download the disk, the bedroom door opened, and Jon, Connor and Ross came barging in. I quickly grabbed everything and tossed them in the right top drawer. The last thing I needed was to have to struggle with Jon again.

He walked over to the television and turned it to a football game on ESPN. He and Connor kicked off their shoes and lay back on his bed. Ross walked over to my bed, removed his shoes and laid on mine. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he tugged at his blue sweat pants, pulling on his underwear. They must have given him a wedgie when he lay down.

They watched the game as I played a video game. At halftime, Ross got up from my bed and sat down beside me. “Hey, cool!” he said excitedly. “You’ve got Alien Breed 2.” He grabbed the other control. “Wanna play?” Behind him, Jon and Connor got off the bed and headed downstairs.

Ross was good, but I was better. Playing video games is one thing I’m good at. Why shouldn’t I be? While guys like Ross are outside playing basketball, I’m alone in my room playing video games.

“You beat my ass,” he laughed after we’d played for about twenty minutes. He sat back, closed his eyes and stretched his long, muscular body out. I let my eyes wander over him as he stretched further back and yawned. I stopped when I noticed the obvious bulge he had inside his sweat pants. I blinked a few times, and then looked up into his face. He had noticed me staring at his cock. My heart started pounding when I thought he might call me a fag or something. Instead, he stretched out again, only this time he dropped his hand and sort of cupped his cock in his hand. He then looked at me, smiled and sat back up.

“Ready for another round?”

“Yeah, sure,” I muttered nervously.

While we played another game, I kept looking over at him, trying to figure out what had happened earlier. He saw me staring at him, but he said nothing. When he reached down and gently rubbed his cock, it was as if he was teasing me. I couldn’t figure out if he wanted me to look or if it is just something he does all the time. A lot of guys are always feeling themselves. I notice it all the time while guys walk down the halls. Most of the time I don’t think they are aware they are doing it.

I kept looking over at Ross while we played. He was so focused on the game, I don’t think he even knew I was admiring his facial features. Ross is handsome, extremely handsome. He has dark hair and brown eyes. His eyebrows are thicker than mine, and he has long, silky eyelashes.

He also has a habit of sticking out his tongue slightly and biting the tip of it while he concentrates on the game. He suddenly looked over and caught me staring at his face. He didn’t say anything at first; he just sort of stared into my face.

A slight smile appeared on his face. “Uh, Dude,” he laughed. “I’m creaming your ass this time.”

I looked at the score. He had almost three times the points I had. While I had been focusing on his looks, I completely forgot about the game. “Sorry,” I apologized. He laughed, stretched out and again gently grabbed his cock. And once again, I watched him do it. He looked over, smiled and then rose from his chair.

He stood in front of me, his cock only inches from my face. “I’m going downstairs. Jon and Connor must be watching the game in the family room.” He then turned and headed for the door. Before leaving, he turned and asked, “You wanna join us?”

I started to talk, but my voice squeaked from the excitement of watching him get up and stand before me. I was also embarrassed because the entire time he was standing in front of me, I wanted to reach out and touch him. I still wasn’t sure if he was teasing me or if it was something he was doing unconsciously. Ross has been around a lot of guys. Maybe he doesn’t think anything about it.

I cleared my throat and replied, “I’ll be down in a minute. I got something to do first.” He nodded and left the room.

That something to do meant a trip to the bathroom. I had been on a sexual high all day and I needed some release. Playing around with Jeff in the mall had started it. There seemed to be some kind of chemistry between us, especially in the eyeglass shop when I called him cute. For a brief time, I thought he maybe knew.

Then more tension was added when I bought the webcam. On the way home on the bike I fantasized about Indyboi91. After installing the cam, I would finally get to see what I have been dreaming about for days- watching him stroke that long, hard cock. I had to stand to petal because I was boned so hard I couldn’t even sit on the bike seat.

And I’m still not sure what happened just now with Ross. He’s been riding with Jon for several months. We see each other every morning and he’s hardly spoken to me. Yet for the past hour we seemed to be like friends. And twice he grabbed his cock knowing I was watching.

It was more than I could stand. I couldn’t wait until night to jack off. My dick was straining to get out of my pants. I hurried across the hall, removed my shorts and underwear and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. I closed my eyes and imagined Jeff, Ross and Indyboi91 all standing naked before me. I knew what Indyboi91’s hard cock looked like. I’d seen Jeff naked in the gym, so I have seen his cock soft. I didn’t know if he was a grower or a shower; but it’s my fantasy so I imagined it harden to a nice size. Ross just had to have a huge cock. Everything else about him oozed with masculinity. He could never have a small one.

I spit on my hand, wrapped it around my steely cock, closed my eyes and jacked off. I imagined that each of them walking up to me and putting their hard cocks in my mouth. I imagined sucking them as I feverishly masturbated. Just as I imagined Jeff’s cock hardening in my mouth, ready to cum, I unleashed a volley of cum like none I had ever had before.

“Unnnggg!” I moaned as I opened my eyes and watched it shoot about three feet across the bathroom floor. After squeezing out the remaining drops, I sat up and tried to catch my breath.

I was startled when there was a violent pounding on the door. “Get out of the bathroom, Runt!” It was Jon shouting at me. “What are you doing, playing with it?” He pounded on the door several more times. “Hurry up, I gotta take a shit!”

I grabbed a towel and cleaned myself off. I then got down and wiped my cum off the floor. I couldn’t believe I had shot that much. I was finished by the time Jon again started banging on the door.

“Bout time, Fucker!” He pushed past me and slammed the door. When I entered the bedroom, Connor and Ross were sitting on his bed. My face reddened when Ross looked down at my crotch. He must have heard Jon asking me if I was playing with myself.

I wanted to read an assignment from my literature book, but I was afraid I would look like a nerd doing homework on a Saturday night. Hell, I would look like a nerd. Instead, I sat down at my computer and began playing a video game. A minute later, Ross sat down beside me.

He looked over and grinned. “Double or nothing?”

“What?” I had no clue what he was asking me.

“Never mind,” he giggled. He grabbed a control as Alien Breed 2 downloaded. “I’m going to kick your ass again.” He grinned as he scooted closer until our legs were pressing against each other.

The game started, but all I could concentrate on was Ross’s leg rubbing against mine. As the game intensified, he began to jiggle his leg nervously. The more he did it, the more I began to focus on his bare leg against mine and less on the game. My dick was also beginning to push against my underwear. I wanted to adjust it, but I knew Ross would notice.

“I beat you!” He screamed as he jumped from his seat. I looked at the score. He had triple the points I had. I also looked at his crotch which was directly in front of me. He had an erection! It was bulging inside his blue sweat pants. I almost passed out when he reached into his shorts and adjusted it so that it was pointing upward. He then sat back down and looked over at me.

“Two out of three?” I blinked my eyes, trying to focus on his smiling face.

“Yeah, sure,” I stammered nervously. I glanced quickly at his erect cock. When we started a new game, I tried to discreetly adjust my dick, but he looked down when I did. He didn’t say anything, but he brought his eyes up to mine and grinned.

We were about half way through the third game when Jon walked up behind Ross and smacked him on the back of the head. “You wanna go get some pizza?” I glanced at the clock. It was almost seven.

“Yeah!” he answered excitedly as he rose. I looked at his crotch, but this time he didn’t appear to be hard. Ross looked down at me and asked, “You going with us?” Jon and Connor were leaving the bedroom.

“Naw,” I replied. “I wasn’t invited.” It hurt me that Jon would invite his two friends and not me; but then again, I was used to it. I think the last time my brother invited me to go anywhere was last year when he asked me to ride with him to McDonalds. After ordering our food, he grabbed the tray and walked away, leaving me to pay.

“Sure you are.” He reached down and grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet. “Don’t turn off the computer,” he said looking down at the game on the screen. “We’ll finish when we get back.” I wanted to protest, but he gripped my arm tighter and dragged me from the room.

When we walked into the kitchen, Jon gave me a disgusted look. “Who invited you?”

Angrily, I started to turn and go back upstairs, but Ross stopped me. He then turned to my brother and said defiantly, “I did.” Jon shrugged his shoulders and walked with Connor to his truck. Ross and I trailed behind them.

Jon begged Connor to let him drive the Explorer, but Connor refused. “In case you forgot, you don’t have your license. Besides, it’s my dad’s truck, and he would kill me if I let someone else drive it.” Jon got in the passenger’s side and pouted as Connor backed out of the driveway.

Like it is on the way to school in the morning, I sat staring out the window while Jon, Connor and Ross talked about last night’s game. Well, Jon and Ross talked about the game. Connor talked about Maggie Peterson, one of the senior cheerleaders.

“I would just love to bury my head in her tits!” he exclaimed animatedly as he pretended to move his head around a pair of large breasts. Jon and Ross started laughing. Ross stopped when he noticed that I didn’t find his brother’s antics funny.

Since it was Saturday night, the pizza place was crowded. The waitress told us there would be an hour wait before she could seat us. Ross noticed some members of the basketball team seated at a table in the back. He walked back and talked to them for a minute. He then walked over to the waitress and pointed in their direction. He turned and approached us with a wide grin on his face.

“I got us a table.” We followed him to where his teammates were sitting. I thought they would get up and give us their table, but their pizzas had just been delivered. Jon went around the restaurant and grabbed three unused chairs. The guys at the table scooted closer together, making room for the three chairs. I was left looking down at them.

Ross stood and offered me his chair. “Here, Woody.” He then went to a nearby table and got another chair. He returned and squeezed in beside me and another boy.

I was embarrassed when Jon asked me rather loudly, “Runt, you got any money?” A couple of the guys at the table started snickering. One of the guys was in my first period class, and I heard him make a comment about an oak tree.

“Hey, Jon!” he hollered. “Ask him if money grows on oak trees.” My face turned a bright red.

Ross took his wallet out of his back pocket. “I got a ten,” he said as he handed it to Jon.

“I didn’t ask you,” my brother remarked angrily. “I asked the Runt. He wasn’t even invited to be here.”

I had had enough. I rose from my seat and stared angrily at my brother. With all the courage I could muster, I shouted, “Fuck you, Jon!”

Several of the guys shouted, “Woooo!” Jon’s eyes narrowed in anger, but I didn’t care. I’d had enough of his crap. It was one thing to treat me rudely at home, but it was another to intentionally try to embarrass me in front of my classmates. I shoved back my seat and stormed out of the restaurant.

I was hurrying away from the restaurant when someone grabbed my arm. I balled my fist and turned around. I thought it might be Jon coming to pay me back for what I’d said to him. Instead, it was Ross.

“Come on, Woody,” he pleaded. “You know how your brother is.” He pointed to restaurant. “Come back in and have some pizza. My treat.”

“Look, Ross.” I was trying hard to hold the tears back. “You’re a nice guy, but I’m not like you guys.” I stepped back and pointed to my thin body. “Look at me.” I let my eyes roam over his muscular body. “I’ll never be like you or Jon.”

A sympathetic look appeared on his face. “It doesn’t matter, Woody.” I started laughing.

“Easy for you to say,” I replied sadly. “You’re not the one who looks like me.” I could feel tears starting to appear in my eyes. I turned and started to walk quickly away. I expected him to stop me again, but he didn’t. When I was about a block away, I turned. He was entering the restaurant. He turned briefly to look at me before disappearing inside.

I was still upset by the time I made the forty-minute walk home. Before the incident inside the restaurant, I had felt guilty for taking Jon’s driver’s license. I felt sorry for him because he couldn’t drive his car all weekend, and that Dad would have to make a special trip to the DMV to get him a new one. Now, however, I didn’t care if he had to go to Anchorage, Alaska to renew his license.

No one was home when I got there. Mom and Dad had taken Glenn and Glenda to see a movie. They wanted me to go. I should have. However, the day hadn’t been completely ruined. I did get to know Ross better. I was still perplexed by his behavior. In the car on the way to school, he always seems distant. We’d been riding to school for months. Usually, he’d nod to me when he got in the car, but we rarely spoke.

Today, though, he seemed like he wanted to be a friend. He even stood up for me a couple of times against Jon. And what was that thing about him standing in front of me with a hard-on? I wondered if he was really aware of it. I know Jon and I parade around the bedroom sometimes sporting a boner. All teenage boys do. So that is what it probably was. Maybe today he considered me one of the guys. I’m sure his brother and Jon had seen him bone up many times.

With everything happening, I had almost forgotten about the webcam and Indyboi91. I checked my email to see if he had written me, but he hadn’t. I looked over at the clock. Mom and Dad wouldn’t be home for at least another hour. Jon would probably be out for the rest of the evening running around with Connor.

I once again read the directions for downloading the webcam. It seemed simple. I put the disk in the drive and followed the instructions. It took about ten minutes before I had it running. I was surprised when I turned it on and a box appeared with my face in it. I laughed at myself when I started making faces into the camera as I watched my image on the screen.

I took Jon’s license out and held it up to the camera to see how much of a resemblance there was. There was a big problem. Even though the picture was taken when he was seventeen, only a year older than me, Jon had matured much more than me. He had a small mustache and some stubble on his face. I still didn’t have even the slightest trace of facial hair.

Our hair color and eyes were the same. Somehow, though, I had to make myself look older. But how? I went into my parents’ room and got some of my Mom’s mascara out of her medicine cabinet and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror as I lightly applied some to my face, hoping that it would look like a beard. All it did was make my face appear dirty. After washing it off, I returned it to her bedroom.

As I was walking out, I noticed my Dad’s reading glasses sitting on the dresser beside his bed. I picked them up, put them on and looked in the mirror. They seemed to make me appear a few years older. I went back to my bedroom, sat down at the computer and looked at myself on the small screen.

“This could work.” I said to myself. I thought they made me look more mature. I still looked like a young boy, but if someone didn’t look closely, I could probably pass for nineteen. I held Jon’s license up to my face. If the person didn’t ask me to remove my glasses, then it just might work.

I looked back at the clock. I figured I may only have about twenty minutes left to get online and register before my parents returned. I went to the site and stared at the button that said:

ENTER YOUR PROFILE NAME THEN CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

After entering my name, there was a small box that I had to click to verify that I was at least eighteen. I held my breath and clicked the box. There was a welcoming paragraph, and then I was asked if I wanted to:

REGISTER WITH A CREDIT CARD or REGISTER BY WEBCAM WITH PROPER ID

I clicked on the one that said I would register with proper ID. A few seconds later a message appeared:

ELMER FUDD. GO TO THE GENERAL CHAT AREA, TURN ON YOUR WEBCAM AND AN ADMINISTRATOR WILL VERIFY YOUR ID

I hesitated for a minute. My hands were trembling so much that I could hardly hold Jon’s driver’s license. If the administrator noticed my nervousness, they would not allow me to register.

I took a deep breath, went to the general chat area and turned on my webcam. While I waited, I brushed back my hair and straightened my father’s glasses on my face. I jumped when the screen went blank, then a message in red letters appeared:

YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THE WEBSITE. BY DOING SO YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. PLEASE VERIFY YOUR AGE BY HOLDING YOUR ID CLOSE TO THE SCREEN NEXT TO YOUR FACE.

I looked up at the camera on the top of my monitor. I covered his name with my thumb, held Jon’s driver’s license next to my face and held my breath. The screen went blank again and then a message appeared:

VERIFICATION ACCEPTED. PLEASE ENJOY THE SITE.

I did it! I was in!

I put Jon’s driver’s license in my pants and removed the webcam from atop my computer. I didn’t want Jon returning and barging into the room to witness what I was doing. More importantly, I didn’t want him to discover that I had stolen his license.

I tiptoed to the bedroom door and opened it. I listened to hear if anyone had returned home. When I was sure I was alone, I sat back down. I then clicked on the room where I had first seen Indyboi91. He was not online. There were forty-two guys in the room, and after a quick scan, none of them peeked my interest.

I clicked on Indyboi91’s profile and I wrote him a quick message:

ElmerFudd: I got registered. When will you be on again?

I sent the message and waited for several minutes to see if perhaps he was at his computer and would receive it. I quickly exited the site and deleted my history when I heard Jon’s voice downstairs.

A few minutes later he came into the room, followed again by Connor and Ross.

:thankyou:  For commenting on the story and for the loves and likes. I appreciate them!
Copyright © 2011 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 21
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well the deed is done. Fate, with the face of Ross, attempted to intervene, but Woody was having none of that. You raise the tension artfully. Poor Woody puts up with a ton of abuse, but now what’s going to happen? Afraid he’s in for more. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Quote

I removed the webcam and attempted to take it from its plastic container. I don’t know why they package electronic equipment in hard plastic that takes the jaws of life to open. After digging at it for several minutes with a pair of scissors, I was finally able to remove it.

Woody doesn’t realize he answered his own question. Small electronic items are prime candidates for theft: expensive but easily concealed. Those plastic packages prevent a thief from stealing parts (such as the webcam itself) in the store. The same is true for a thief who buys the item and tries to return the package minus the webcam. The packaging keeps the product intact throughout the chain from manufacturer to distributor to retailer to customer.  ;–)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ross might be playing a very nasty trick on Woody, pretending to be his friend, flirting with him, and taking him along when it’s obvious that Jon wouldn’t want him around. Or Ross might genuinely want to get to know the mysterious, quiet guy who’s been riding to school with them for months. Ross has a brother and might feel empathy for Woody – I hope that’s the case!  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ross seems like a nice guy---maybe even more, but Jon sure has it in for Woody. This is good so far, but I can't help thinking it's not quite as good as "Birds Don't Sing".  :)

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

there certainly are several interesting directions this story could be going in.  I have no idea which one will happen - this is kind of fun.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..