Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 4,075 Words
  • 3,146 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It's Not Easy Being a Tree - 12. Chapter 12

I met Jeff’s father at dinner. The way Jeff talked about him, I always pictured a large, tall man. Instead, he wasn’t much bigger than me. He weighed more, but he was short. I instantly liked him. I could see where Jeff got his sense of humor.

Jeff said he managed the family grain elevators. His grandfather started the business, and from what I could tell, they did very well. In addition, he also farmed over 200 acres of corn. Jeff, I assumed, would probably inherit the farm one day. We had never really discussed what he planned to do when we graduated. Looking around the dinner table, though, it just seemed like the natural thing he would do. He fit, if you know what I mean. In a way I envied him. His future was already decided for him.

Mr. Bench was a prankster. As I was eating, Jeff’s mother asked me a question. When I looked over to answer her, his father placed a plastic bug on top of my mashed potatoes. When I started to eat, I looked down and let out a shout. Everyone at the table erupted into laughter as my face reddened.

“Joseph, honestly,” admonished Jeff’s mother. She looked at me and apologized. “He does that to everyone.” She started smiling. “Although, I have to admit, you’ve been his best victim so far.” Again, everyone started laughing. When I looked over at Jeff, he was beaming proudly.

After dinner, I helped Jeff with his evening chores. We walked out to the barn and I helped him feed the animals. “Dad likes you,” he said as we tossed corn around the ground for the chickens.

“He’s cool,” I responded. I started laughing at the bug in my potatoes. My father would never have thought doing something like that was funny unless it involved Jon.

As we continued the chores, I stopped and asked Jeff. “Is this going to be yours someday?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Probably. Me and Dad have talked about it.”

“Does he know you’re gay?” Jeff looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds before walking over and sitting on a bale of hay.

He looked over sadly at me. “I’m not going to be gay.”

“What?” I couldn’t understand what he was saying.

“I’m not going to be gay,” he remarked again.

I gave him a puzzled look. “It’s not something you can just decide,” I said. “You can’t just say you’re not going to be gay.”

“Okay.” He turned to me and curled his leg onto the hay in front of us. “What we do,” he looked down at my crotch, “It’s fun. I really like doing it. I like doing it with my cousin, too.”

“So, you’re gay?”

“Maybe,” he said. “I don’t know since I’ve never had a girlfriend.”

I gave him a puzzled look. “You’ve lost me. You’re either gay or you’re not.”

“Not really,” he replied as he got up. He looked out over the farm. “This will probably all be mine someday.” He turned to me. “The farm and the business. Dad and Mom expect me to get married someday. I’ll pass it on to my son.” He looked down at me. “You know, keep it in the family.”

“But that’s not right,” I replied astonishingly. I couldn’t believe was going to live his life as his family wanted him to live it without even considering how he felt.

“Sure it is,” he replied as he walked further out into the open and gazed around. “This land belonged to my great grandfather. It then went to granddaddy, daddy, and someday it will be mine. I’ll pass it on to my son. That’s the way it’s supposed to be.”

“But what about how you feel?”

He looked down. “I don’t expect you to understand. But, I’m okay with it. It’s just the way things are. I like you, Woody. I like you a lot. What we do is fun.” He turned and started to head back toward the barn.

I ran to catch up with him. “But?”

“It can’t be anything more than just fun.” He smiled gently at me. “I really like you, Woody.”

I followed behind him as he walked toward the house. In a way, I understood. Looking around, I could understand why he felt he had to continue what his family had established over the generations. If I was Jeff, I would probably feel the same way. I still hadn’t decided if I would ever come out. Maybe I would be like Jeff, too afraid to admit I was gay. Maybe I will marry and have a family. Maybe I’ll live a lie my entire life.

The mood was somber the rest of the night. We watched television with his family for a while, and then we went upstairs and played a few video games on his computer. I had fun, but Jeff wasn’t his usual playful self.

Around midnight, he suggested that we should get ready for bed. I looked at his double bed. “Where do you want me to sleep?”

“You can sleep with me, if you want,” he responded, “or I can fix up the sofa downstairs.”

“Where do you want me to sleep?”

For the first time all evening, I saw a twinkle in his eye. He grinned broadly as he looked down at the bed. “With me if you want.”

“Okay,” I giggled. “As long as you don’t rape me.”

He started laughing as he pulled his shirt over his head. “You can’t rape the willing.” He then removed his shorts and underwear and crawled on top of the bed naked. I hesitated a minute before removing my clothes and joining him. I had no sooner laid down than he grabbed my cock and started sucking on it. An hour later, we fell asleep with his arm wrapped around my chest.

I learned one thing by spending the weekend with Jeff; I could never be a farmer. I don’t like the hours. Jeff got me up around six. Six! On a weekend! We didn’t even eat before we did his chores. He said we would eat later with his family around eight.

I could hardly keep my eyes open as I trailed behind him as he prepared to milk the cows. It got worse when his little brother came running up to me and asked if I would like to help him collect the eggs again. “Not really,” I moaned as I sat down on a bale of hay in the barn and closed my eyes. He giggled and scurried away.

I opened them when I felt someone sit down beside me. It was Jeff. He poked me in my side and asked, “Having fun?”

“Oh, yeah,” I responded sarcastically as I closed my eyes.

Jeff poked me again with his elbow. “Wanna go to the hay loft?” I looked over and he wiggled his eyebrows.

I moaned, “Is that all you think about is sex?” He reached down and rubbed his hand against my limp dick.

“I can do you here,” he giggled, “But Brad might come in and see me doing it.”

“Okay, I dare you,” I said challengingly, thinking he would never take a chance on his brother seeing us having sex. I jumped when he knelt down, pulled my cock out and started sucking me.

“Stop!” I shrieked as I looked at the barn door to make sure no one had walked in. “We’re going to get caught!”

Jeff looked up at me with his hand wrapped around my now enlarged cock. “You told me too.” He leaned down and started sucking me again.

“Okay,” I stood and pulled up my shorts. He laughed when I headed toward the ladder and started climbing up toward the loft.

I always thought I was too horny. I could jack off sometimes three times a day if no one was around. But Jeff, however, held the title for Horniest Teen Boy on Earth. Before I spent the night with him, I had never had sex with anyone. After being here a day, we had sex three times, and I had cum about five times. After I came in his mouth in the hayloft, I didn’t think I would ever be able to have sex again. I was drained. I only came a little the last time. In the hayloft, I sucked him off, and he still jacked off as I licked his nipples.

“Are you always like this?” I asked as we lay naked in the hay.

“Like what?”

“You know,” I looked down at his dick as it began to shrivel after he’d just finished jacking off. “Horny all the time.”

“Aren’t you?” he laughed.

“I was,” I moaned as I took my limp dick, raised it and let it drop. “It’s dead,” I giggled.

“I bet I can bring it back to life.” He leaned down and sucked it into his mouth.

“No!” I screamed as I curled into a ball. “I can’t do it again!”

Just then I heard a whistle. I looked over at Jeff. “That’s Mom,” he said. “Breakfast is ready.” He got up and started dressing. A few minutes later we were climbing down from the hayloft. Before leaving the barn, he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“Are you having fun?” I nodded my head. “You don’t mind what we’ve been doing then?”

I started laughing. “Hell, no,” I replied. I looked down at his crotch. “Do you feel bad about it?”

He gave me a mischievous grin. “Hell, no!” he exclaimed. Then his expression became more somber. “I just don’t want to feel like I’ve forced you into doing something you didn’t want to do.”

I reached down, grabbed his cock and squeezed it. “You haven’t.” I then turned and ran toward the house with Jeff chasing after me.

“Can I come live with you?” I asked Jeff’s mom as I took another mouthful of blueberry pancakes. She looked at me and smiled. My mom is a good cook, but Jeff’s mom is a great cook. I had only eaten two meals, but they were probably two of the best ones I had ever eaten.

Breakfast at my house is usually a bowl of cereal. When I sat down at the Bench table for breakfast, there were five large plates in the middle of the table. One was stacked with pancakes, another with bacon, another with sausage, another with biscuits and the last one was a large plate containing scrambled eggs. I looked around, wondering if we could possibly eat everything on the table. But with Jeff, his father and mother, Brad and two little sisters, the food quickly disappeared. I managed to grab the last biscuit before Jeff did.

When we finished eating, Jeff’s father asked us if we would like to go with him to work. I looked over at Jeff. He shrugged his shoulders. Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting in the back of his father’s pickup truck as the cool wind blew in our faces.

I learned a lot about the business that Jeff would someday inherit. Touring the grain elevators was interesting, but they were just big towers full of corn and other grains. Mr. Bench seemed excited, though, in explaining to me how everything operated. Jeff worked with some of the other men while his father gave me a tour. I would glance occasionally at Jeff as he worked. He seemed really knowledgeable, and the other workers treated him with a lot of respect. To them, he was a man, not the teenage son of their boss.

“Well, what do you think?” Jeff had his arm over the truck bed as we headed back toward his house about six hours later. The wind was blowing his hair to the side, and he looked handsome as the sun beat down on his masculine face.

I started to say, “I think I’m falling in love with you,” but I caught myself before the words left my lips. “About what?”

“About the business?”

“It’s pretty cool,” I said. “Just think, all that will be yours someday.”

“Probably,” he smiled. “But not until I’m about fifty. Dad’s still pretty young.” I looked into the cab at the back of his father’s head. He appeared to be about forty. I guess Jeff was expecting him to live a long time.

When we returned, it was time for me to help Jeff with his evening chores. I managed to talk him out of a trip to the hayloft by promising him I would make it up to him later that night. He readily agreed as we went about milking the cows. I was starting to get used to the smell of a barn. I guess after sharing a room with Jon all these years, I was accustomed to bad odors. The smell of manure isn’t much worse than one of Jon’s farts when he stands in the middle of the bedroom and lets one rip.

After another one of Mrs. Bench’s wonderful dinners, we headed upstairs to Jeff’s bedroom. We had no sooner entered the room, when he grabbed me and tossed me onto the bed.

“Hey,” I squealed as he tried to pull off my pants. I stopped when he reached inside and wrapped his hand around my erect cock. He lay beside me as he continued to gently massage me. I unzipped his jeans and crept my hand inside his pants.

“Do you ever look at porn?” he asked as we lay staring into each other’s face. Mine immediately started to redden.

“Yeah,” I admitted.

“Cool!” he said excitedly as he jumped up from the bed with his erection sticking out. He went over to his desk, grabbed his laptop and brought it back to the bed. “Show me some.”

I looked into his expectant face. “You sure?” He nodded enthusiastically. I went to my usual site where I like to look at guys. His eyes widened when I scrolled through the page, showing him some of the guys I was fond of. As he stared at the naked boys on the page, he reached down and started stroking himself slowly.

After several minutes, he stood and stripped off his clothes. “Get naked, Woody,” he said lustily as he stroked his hard cock. After undressing, we went over to his desk and sat down in two chairs so we could look at the screen better.

“You got any other sites?” he asked when we had finished looking at most of the boys. I wanted to show him the chat room, but I was scared. I wasn’t sure I wanted to admit to him that I enjoyed watching guys jerk off on screen. I also didn’t know if I wanted to tell him that I had done it too.

I showed him a few other sites I visited, but he seemed to lose interest. “This is getting boring,” he said after about a half hour. “Isn’t there anything better than just looking at pictures?”

I sighed deeply then typed in the chat room. “What’s this?” He looked closer at the screen.

“Watch.” I opened a live cam of a guy probably in his late twenties. His chat name was Go4It. He was stroking about an eight-inch cock. I had watched him before, so I knew what to expect. I giggled when Jeff’s eyes widened.

“Damn,” he muttered as he reached down and grabbed his cock. “That’s hot.”

Suddenly, the chat filled with my name. Bidad36 was the first.

Bidad36: hey elmer good to see you are you gonna jerk off that big one?

Several other guys started asking me to cam. Jeff read the chat as it scrolled quickly, then gave me a puzzled look. “Do you know these guys?” I could feel my cheeks start to redden.

“You do!” he squealed as he looked down at my hard cock. “Do you really get on here and show these guys your dick?” He looked back at Go4It. “I can’t believe this!” I didn’t know how to respond. Telling him would open up a part of my secret world. I didn’t want him to think I was some kind of a pervert.

He continued to watch as the guy on the screen stroked his hard cock. He also tried to keep up with the chat as it scrolled quickly by. He turned to me and grinned. “You’re Elmer Fudd, aren’t you?” He fell back on the bed and roared with laughter when my face turned ten different shades of red.

I looked back at the screen. “Oh, no!” I thought when I saw Indyboi91 come on line. “Not now,” I said silently. Connor knew I was spending the night at Jeff’s. I didn’t want him to know I was online with him. I don’t know why, but it didn’t seem right. After what happened on Thursday, I thought he might get mad if he saw me with Jeff.

Indyboi91: Elmer!!!! your here

Jeff gave me a puzzled look. “Who’s that? He seems to really know you.”

“Just someone who comes in the room once in a while,” I replied. I held my breath when I saw Connor’s icon light up indicating he had turned his cam on.

Before I could stop him, Jeff clicked on his cam. “Damn!” He hissed when he saw Connor’s big cock. “He’s hot!”

Indyboi91: why don’t u guys turn on ur cam

Jeff looked excitedly at me and jumped around on the bed. “Let’s do it, Woody! This will be fun!”

“No!” I shouted. “We can’t do that!” I was getting upset with Connor. He knew I was at Jeff’s house. He shouldn’t be pressuring me to do something when he didn’t even know if Jeff knew I was gay.

“Sure we can,” Jeff responded. “I got a cam built into the laptop.” He pointed to the small lens. “See.”

Indyboi91: cum on guys, do it

By now, several other guys were encouraging us to turn on the cam. Jeff was getting more and more excited. “Come on, Woody!” He pointed again to the lens. “How does this work.”

Bidad36: guys? U wit someone there Elmer?

Indyboi91: cum on guys!!!!

I reached for the computer, and typed, “no connor.” I gasped when I saw what I had done. I quickly back spaced and deleted his name before I sent it.

Jeff looked at me and his eyes widened, “Connor? Connor Radford?” He looked back at Connor’s image on the screen. “That’s Connor Radford?” He leaned toward the screen and watched as Connor stroked his hard cock.

“Shit, Jeff!” I said excitedly. “I didn’t mean to type that. You gotta promise me you won’t tell anyone!”

“I promise,” he replied as he looked back at the screen. “Damn, that’s Connor!” He turned and stared at me. “He’s your brother’s best friend?” I nodded. “Have you had sex with him?”

My face reddened again. Jeff started giggling. “I thought you said you hadn’t done anything with a guy?”

“I haven’t,” I said. “He just found out I was Elmer Fudd the other night.” I didn’t want to tell him that he sucked me briefly in the bedroom. It was so quick, I didn’t even count it as having sex with him. Jeff looked back toward the screen.

Indyboi91: cum on elmer 4 me?

Bidad36: 4 me 2

“Come on, Woody,” Jeff pleaded. “I want to watch you jack off for Connor.” He turned and looked at Connor. “Please?”

“I don’t know,” I sighed. Camming alone was one thing, but doing it with Jeff beside me was another. I looked over at his excited face. He was really enjoying the idea of me joining Connor online.

“Okay,” I said. “I’m probably making a big mistake.” I clicked on the cam feature and waited a second to see if it would work on Jeff’s laptop. My heart started beating when I saw the cam light come on. A second later an image appeared on the screen. I positioned it so that it was showing my crotch. My hard cock was pointing straight at the camera.

Indyboi91: yeah!!!!

Bidad36: damn!!! there it is again

Jeff started giggling when he read how the guys were getting excited about seeing my dick. Since I had turned on my cam, there were now two screens, mine and Connor’s. Jeff’s eyes kept going back and forth between the screens.

“Jack it off, Woody,” he whispered. He giggled when he read the chat talk.

Indyboi91: I wanna suck that Elmer

About thirty other guys volunteered to suck it too. Jeff started giggling. “I have sucked it.” I gasped when he reached over and took it in his hands. I looked quickly at the screen. You could plainly see his hand wrapped around my cock.

Of course, that began a series of responses. Thirty-three guys were begging to see Jeff’s dick.

Bidad36: who’s that?

Indyboi91: show his cock 2

Jeff started to giggle. “Let me show it.” He reached for the computer to turn it towards him.

I stopped him. “This isn’t a good idea, Jeff,” I warned. “Connor will know it’s you. I told him I was coming to your house this weekend.”

“So?” he responded. “He’s showing his dick on cam. Do you really think he’s going to tell someone?” He looked back at Connor’s dick. “Besides, I’d love to have sex with him.”

“You would?” When I gave Jeff an astonished look, he started laughing. “Hell, yeah. He’s hot!”

He grabbed the computer and moved it toward him. I looked at the screen. Jeff’s erect cock was clearly visible.

Indyboi91: damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bidad36: u said it Indy hes got a nice one

The chat scrolled quickly as guys commented on the size of Jeff’s cock. I had to admit, it did look large on the screen. Jeff is big, but it looked even larger on the screen.

Bidad36: suck it Elmer

Indyboi91: DON’T DO IT!!

I typed quickly, Im not

Indyboi91: show both

A dozen guys agreed with Connor’s comment. Jeff moved the computer so that both of our cocks were showing. He looked up at me and grinned. “Let’s give these guys a show.” He then reached over and wrapped his hand around my cock. I nervously reached for his. We began to jerk each other off.

The chat room was going crazy. We had almost seventy guys watching us. I felt bad for Connor, because no one must have been watching him.

Indyboi91: do it guys thats fuckin hawt

Jeff and I continued to watch Connor stroke his cock. It looked larger than I had ever seen it. It was obvious he was excited watching me and Jeff together. Jeff kept looking at me and giggling. I was still afraid we were making a mistake by jerking off together with seventy guys watching us, but it was too late to do anything about it.

Jeff leaned over and whispered in my ear. “I’m going to cum, Woody.” I could feel his cock expanding in my hand. The head was red and swollen. He stiffened and cum shot from his cock, coating his stomach.

Indyboi91: holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

The chat was streaming quickly from guys commenting on Jeff’s big load.

Indyboi91: im cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched as Connor’s cock erupted with white cum. Jeff looked at me and grinned. He then vigorously started stroking me. I leaned back and moaned as I sprayed a large volume of cum onto Jeff’s hand.

Bidad36: here I cum!!!!!!!

I couldn’t see him since our cam was still on Connor’s cock as it started to soften. But since I had seen Bidad cum before, I could imagine the large load he was shooting out.

Indyboi91: damn that was to fucking hawt

He squeezed the remaining drops from his cock. Jeff looked over at me and grinned.

Indyboi91: gtg thanks guyz

ElmerFudd: k cu later

Indyboi91: 4sure

His screen went black. I hit the icon and turned ours off. Jeff jumped from the bed and started dancing around the room.

“That was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever done!” I laughed when I watched his cock bouncing as he jumped up and down in front of me. “I can’t believe we jacked off with Connor!”

As I watched his excitement, I silently prayed that I hadn’t made a mistake.

 

 

Well, that was interesting. LOL. I hope you are enjoying the story.
Copyright © 2011 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 21
  • Love 8
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I don't like that Connor did that. I feel bad for Jeff some, but you can't make someone love a life they don't want to

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I’ve PM’d a guy here on GA who lives in a rural part of his state. I don’t think he’s a farmer, but he did get married to a woman because that was what was expected. He doesn’t identify as straight, but I don’t think he’s had much if any experience with a man.

 

I’m glad that I never got hetero-married.  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

Interesting question. There's a lot of guys like Jeff, and me, who have traditional family lives. My wife knows about me and I've been faithful.  I do feel kind of if not discriminated against but at least disapproved of by others for what they believe gay or bi is and whatever rules they put on it. Some of us live by different rules. For me, raising a large family with a father and mother was more important to me than other considerations. I love my wife. I did view gay things as fun just like Jeff. I know that guys like me usually end up as villains on logo movies. Clearly Jeff is in that camp or maybe something similar. Woody obviously does not approve. I think ronyx bringing the issue up in this story is a great thing! 

 

I am worried about the trouble this boys could be in for. Lots of tension in this excellent story. 

I would not be able to live like that. I’m too far up the Kinsey Scale to be able to perform. I could never be happy. But that’s just me.  ;–)

 

There are lots of men who are more in the middle of the Scale. How they live their lives, and the choices they make aren’t for me to judge. Unless one was my husband.  ;–)

 

There are heterosexual men whose wives allow (with various degrees of approval) their husbands to wander outside their marriage with other women – there are numerous famous examples even in the puritanical US. I might not think that’s right, but who knows what sort of agreement is in place between them? Some husbands think they have permission only to be served divorce papers when discovered.  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

Yeah, you wouldn't want to be with someone like me. That's cool. I do like that there is something like this dynamic in the story. I also think you're cool, droughtquake. 

I don’t have a problem with a partner who is attracted to others because I’d still be attracted to other men myself. My only problem would be if he acted on those attractions. But it would work both ways and I wouldn’t act on my attractions either.  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You told me too – You told me to. 

   Marriage to breed heirs may be quite common in the world, perhaps even more common than we know, In those cases a gay partner must seek satisfaction outside the marriage. I am not sure whether it is more common in those nations where there are estates (property or business) or ranks (noble titles) to be passed on to the next generation, but I feel it is far more common than are we aware.
   In my country, there are no inherited titles, but businesses and property can be passed on to succeeding generations and keeping the business "in the family" is often just as important, financially, as passing on a title of nobility. Marriage "in name only", or the hidden boy friend or girl friend, is a solution in many instances, and the "mentoring" of a young same sex relative, a "cousin" for example or the "orphaned" child of a distant (perhaps fictional) relative, has been a solution of sorts ever since Roman times. However, if it is practiced by only one member of the marriage, it can be very hurtful to a marital partner.
   One partner in a marriage being wedded to a younger, poor but beautiful person, has happened so frequently in history that it has become a cliché. In times past it has occurred principally heterosexually, but with gay marriage, either M/M or F/F slowly becoming accepted world-wide, it may be more and more common in the gay community as well.
   One additional unfortunate consequence of procreation through a close relative was the disability through inherited faults like the cripples and mentally deficient rulers of ancient times when "keeping the bloodline pure" was a requirement. However, I believe we understand genetics well enough today to avoid this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..