Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 3,077 Words
  • 2,324 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Scott's Story - 6. Chapter 6

“Boys!” Aunt Marie shouted. “Stop running in the house.”

I had chased Alex into the kitchen. Cricket was racing beside me, trying to grab my arm. I didn’t know if he wanted to play, or if he was trying to protect Alex. I followed him into his bedroom. I didn’t realize that he was hiding behind the door.

“Gotcha!” He put out his foot, causing me to trip. I went sailing across the room, landing on the floor. He came up behind me and put me in a head lock, giving me another noogie.

“Ouch!” I screamed. “Stop that!” I was laughing uncontrollably.

“Say Uncle!” he insisted.

“Never!” I laughed.

“Then say Humpty Dumpty.” I thought I was going to pee my pants because I was laughing so hard. He continued to roughly rub my head.

“OK! You’re Humpty Dumpty,” I laughed. He let go of me and helped me up.

“Come on.” I followed him into the bathroom. He grabbed a pair of scissors, clippers, a mirror and a couple of towels. I looked at him skeptically.

“What are you going to do with those?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” he replied with a wink.

“Dinner will be ready in half an hour, you two heathens,” Aunt Marie said as we walked through the kitchen, heading toward the barn. He walked in, grabbed a bale of hay and carried it outside. He then asked me to sit on the hay.

“Why?” I asked. I was becoming worried. “What are you going to do?” I took a seat on the hay.

“Cut your hair,” he replied nonchalantly. I jumped up from the hay, surprised by his statement.

“You’re going to do what!” I shrieked. “You can’t cut my hair! It’s been like this since I was a baby.” I was proud of my long blond hair. It was the first thing people noticed about me. It flowed down the side of my face, curling just below my collar. I also had bangs that I was always pushing back.

“Look, Scott.” Alex grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down on the hay. “You’re in Arkansas now. You’re not in California anymore. That may have been the style there, but around here people are going to make fun of you.” I gave him a questioning look.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I don’t really know how to say this gently, so I’ll just say it.” He looked at me and smiled. “You’re too pretty. Guys around here don’t like pretty boys. You’ll be branded gay the moment you walk into school tomorrow.”

“But I am,” I replied.

“And that’s all right,” he said. “But you don’t have to look it. Understand?”

I stared into his eyes. I understood what he meant. I knew he was trying to look out for me, just like a big brother would do. It was already going to be bad enough starting a new school a month late.

“Do we really have to do this?” I looked into his eyes and already knew the answer.

“Yeah.” He brought the scissors to my hair. “Ready?”

“I suppose.” I could feel tears forming as he began to clip at my hair. I watched the beautiful locks fall silently to the ground. After he had cut most of the hair away, he took the clippers and began to shape the hair up. When he was done, he stepped back and looked admiringly at his work.

“Not too bad,” he remarked. “Definitely an improvement.” He handed me the mirror to look at myself. I cautiously held it up and looked into it. Before me was a stranger with short blond hair and big blue eyes. I had never imagined myself looking like this.

“Come on.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. “Let’s go show Momma.”

“Wait!” I hollered, pulling away. I leaned down and grabbed as much of my hair that I could. Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out a plastic bag.

“I thought you might want to keep it,” he laughed. We then headed back to the house.

“Oh my God!” Aunt Marie shouted when we walked into the kitchen. “You two look like twins!”

Alex grabbed my hand and led me into the bathroom. We stood side by side before the mirror. Shivers ran up my spine when I saw the image before me. Alex was grinning as he looked at me. We did look amazingly alike. We both had short blond hair and penetrating blue eyes. We could easily pass for brothers.

We went into the kitchen and sat at the table waiting for dinner. Aunt Marie kept looking at us and shaking her head. She found it amusing that we looked so much alike. Alex’s sister came home after spending the afternoon at a friend’s house. I was surprised to see her. She didn’t look anything like Alex.

She was nine years old and had mousy brown hair which was looked like it hadn’t been brushed recently. She was rather chubby, and she wore clothes that seemed to be two sizes too small. To add to her rather unattractive features, she wore thick glasses which she kept pushing back on her small nose.

She stopped suddenly when she saw me sitting at the table beside Alex. “Who are you?” she asked skeptically.

“This is Scott,” Aunt Marie said. “We told you about him coming to stay with us.”

“You’re the guy from California whose parents are in jail?” A light seemed to come on inside her head. My face began to redden. It seemed like this was the only thing she knew about me.

“Melanie!” My aunt shouted. “Be respectful, young lady!”

“Sorry, Scott.” She looked at me sheepishly. She knew she had embarrassed me.

“It’s all right,” I insisted. I looked at my aunt to let her know I was not insulted.

I was given the fifth degree during dinner. If Alex wasn’t asking me questions, then it was Melanie. Hers tended to be a little off the wall; like had I seen Brittany Spears when I was in California. I tried to explain to her I had not lived in Hollywood. However, to her, Hollywood was California.

After dinner, Aunt Marie disappeared to her room while Alex and Melanie cleaned the table. I assumed that I was supposed to help, so I began to take dishes into the kitchen. I was balancing the four plates carelessly, and one dropped and broke. I felt tears start to form as I ran from the kitchen. My first night and I was sure I would be sent back. If Aunt Marie was like my own mother, she would never accept me being so careless.

I ran out to the barn and sat on the bale of hay where Alex had earlier cut my hair. I buried my hands in my head. I had just gotten here, and I would probably be asked to leave.

After a few minutes, I could see a shadow standing over me, blocking the sun. I looked up and saw my aunt standing before me. I started trembling with fear. She sat down beside me and pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly. I started to cry even harder. I was used to the slaps. I wasn’t used to being hugged when I did something wrong. After a few minutes, the tears began to subside, and I sat up and looked her in the eyes.

“You’re not mad at me?” I asked.

“Oh, you poor baby!” She pulled me into her again and held me. “What has my sister done to you?” This time I didn’t cry. I just reveled in the love she was giving me. She gripped my shoulders as I looked into her gentle face.

“There’s nothing you can do Scott,” she promised, “that will make me want to send you away.”

"Give me time,” I replied sadly, “and I’ll probably give you a reason.”

“Look, Honey,” she explained. “Your mother used to call me all the time and complain. I felt so sorry for you. There were several times I wanted to get on a plane and come get you. But I was having marital problems with your Uncle Dwight,” she continued. “We’re divorced now, and things are much better. I’m so glad you came here to live with us.” She pulled me into another hug.

“How much do you know?” I pulled back and looked again into her face.

“A lot more than you probably want me to know,” she smiled. “Your uncle in California made things quite clear to me.” I hung my head in shame.

“Does Alex know?” I asked. I don’t know why, but I felt embarrassed by the fact he would know about my past.

“I thought it best to tell him.” She looked at me for my approval. “I wanted him to know so he could protect you at school.” I nodded my head and then let it drop dejectedly. She pulled my chin up and made me look at her again.

“You’ll be safe here, Scott,” she smiled. “Trust us, please?” I nodded my head then held her tightly. We must have spent five minutes like that. I guess I was making up for all the years my own mother had not held me.

“I’ve got some apple pie in the oven.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. “And vanilla ice cream.” We walked all the way back to the kitchen holding hands. I was beginning to feel as if I was finally home.

We watched television while we ate the pie and ice cream. Aunt Marie was a great cook. She said she won first place in the county fair for her pies year after year. I had just missed the fair by about a month, but they promised me they would take me next year.

Shortly after ten, Alex rose and said he was going to bed. He gave me a look like he wanted me to go too. I followed him down the hall to my room. They had fixed up the guest room for me. It was across the hall from Alex’s. Aunt Marie and Melanie’s were on the other side of the house. Alex and I would share a bathroom.

He followed me into my room and sat on my bed, staring at me. I was becoming increasingly nervous. I knew he had a girlfriend and was straight, but I couldn’t quite read the signals he was sending me. I could tell he was anxious to ask me something. I knew I didn’t have the will power to refuse him if he asked me to have sex with him.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked nervously.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Is it true?” I gave him a questioning look.

“Is what true?” I had already admitted to him that I was gay earlier, so I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Did they really tape your naked ass to the goalpost?” He tried to look serious, but he couldn’t contain a smile. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

“Shut up.” I picked a pillow up and threw it at him.

“No, seriously,” he laughed. “Did they? I don’t mean to laugh, but we have this asshole on the team who everyone hates. Ever since I heard what happened to you, I’ve been thinking about getting together some of the guys and taping him bare-assed to the goalpost.”

He started rolling around on the bed laughing hysterically. I took a running leap at him, but he raised his foot instinctively and caught me square in the nuts. I started screaming out in pain.

“Ouch!” I shouted as I held my balls and rolled around trying to find a position that wouldn’t hurt.

“Damn, Scottie.” He tried to hold me still. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. You just came at me so fast. You were warned that I have a black belt.”

“Ohhhhhhhh!” I moaned. “It’s a good thing I never wanted to have kids.”

Our eyes met, and we started to laugh. I was still holding my balls moaning in pain. Every time I moaned, I would look at him and laugh. His laughter was infectious. I knew I was traveling a dangerous course. I couldn’t let myself fall in love with Alex.

“I’ll go run you a hot bath.” He jumped from the bed and headed across the hall. I could hear the water come on in the tub. A few minutes later, he returned with a towel.

“Here.” He tossed me the towel. “Go sit in the hot water. It will help. I’ve gotten hit in the nuts before during a football game. Sitting in hot water will make them feel better.”

He left while I got undressed. I wrapped the towel around me and headed to the bathroom. When I entered, Alex was standing naked in front of the mirror shaving.

“Oops, sorry,” I apologized as I started to close the door. He ran out into the hall and grabbed my arm.

“Listen, Scottie.” He pulled me back into the bathroom. “We’re going to be living together and sharing the same bathroom. I’ve been showering with guys since I was in junior high. You’ve got nothing I haven’t already seen, and I’m sure I’ve got nothing you haven’t seen also.”

I started to blush. My gorgeous cousin was standing naked in front of me. I could feel my cock start to harden. He was ripped. His muscles were glistening with sweat from the hot bathroom. He was about five inches soft with trimmed pubic hair. He didn’t have the thick bush that most guys have. I tried not to look, but I couldn’t help glancing down.

“I can’t do this.” I pushed him aside and started to walk out.

“Why?” he asked as he stopped me. “Because you’re gay?”

“Yeah.” I hung my head. “You have no idea just how hot you are.”

“Yes, I do,” he responded. However, he didn’t sound conceited. I guess he was just used to people telling him that all his life; in the same way they had always made comments about my appearance.

“Look.” I looked up into his deep blue eyes. “I’m not gay, but I realize that you are, and I’m all right with that. If you look at me, it isn’t going to bother me at all. Hell, I might even be flattered.” He flashed me his broad, beaming smile.

“We’re both guys here,” he continued. “You do your thing and I’ll do mine.” His eyes widened when he realized what he’d said.

“What?” I giggled. He looked at me and started laughing.

“Hell, yeah,” he laughed. “You’ll probably catch me dating Rosie Palms a lot. I am a horny teenager, for crying out loud.”

I laughed, "Dating Rosie Palms?" Since he didn’t seem to mind talking about sex, I decided to ask Alex a few questions. “So, you’ve never done anything with a guy before?” He looked at me and shrugged.

“Not really,” he replied nonchalantly. “Me and a few of my friends have jacked off together, but that’s all. Guys do that all the time.”

“You’ve never let them suck you?” I could feel my cock start to tent out the towel. Alex looked down and smiled.

“Naw,” he laughed. “A few guys have asked, but I just couldn’t let another guy do that to me.”

“Has your girlfriend?” I asked without thinking. Alex’s face began to turn a crimson red. I started howling with laughter at his reaction.

“You tell Mom, and I’ll kick your ass back to California,” he warned worriedly.

“Hey,” I assured him. “What happens in Arkansas stays in Arkansas.” He looked at me and started grinning. I dropped my towel, and my hard cock started to bounce. He looked at me and laughed.

“Guess your nuts don’t hurt now.” I jumped into the bath and tried to cover my erection. He walked over and sat on the toilet. He took his cock in his hand and started stroking it. I watched in amazement as it grew to over seven inches.

“All this sex talk has made me horny.” He looked over and saw me looking at him. “Might as well take care of yours. We’re both guys here.” He continued to jack off as I started stroking my hard cock.

“We do look like twins,” he said holding his erection upright. I did the same. We both appeared to be about the same size. He leaned back and continued jacking off. I was stroking mine and watched as he stretched out his legs and closed his eyes.

“Unnnnnngg!” he moaned. He raised his ass and shot a huge stream of cum onto his stomach. I moaned and shot onto my chest. One shot hit my chin. I had not had sex since that afternoon with Ryan, so I was ready for an intense orgasm.

I lay back and caught my breath as Alex grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the wet cum from his stomach. He looked over at me and grinned.

“We’re going to have fun together,” he smiled. “I’m really glad you’re here, Scottie.” He got up and walked out of the bathroom. I watched his tight ass as he closed the door behind him.

I lay back and grabbed my still hard cock and started jacking off again. I envisioned Alex sitting on the toilet with his hard cock in his hand. After a few minutes I came again. It was not as much as the first time, but it was just as intense.

I finished bathing and returned to my room. I put on my boxers and walked across the hall to Alex’s room. The door was open, and he was watching a football game on television. I walked over and sat down on the side of his bed.

“Thanks, Alex,” I said appreciatively. “You’ve been so nice to me.”

“You’re my little brother,” he said pulling me into him. “Nothing’s going to happen to you now.” I put my head in his lap and watched the game with him until I fell asleep. I slept for about an hour until he gently woke me, led me across the hall and put me into bed.

“Night, Scottie.” I felt him kiss my forehead as I drifted back to sleep.

I hope you're enjoying the story. Thanks for all the previous comments, likes and loves. :thankyou:
Copyright © 2006 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 18
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Scottie is a much nicer person than Scott was! New haircut, new name, new relatives, new location. A much better fresh start than with his hateful uncle.  ;–)

 

If you have to be the new kid, it’s much better if you look like the younger brother of your popular, athletic, sexy cousin! He could have looked like Melanie – more of us do. And Alex will introduce him to people so he won’t feel as out of place as most new kids…  ;–)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I feel that Scott (or Scottie, as we are now referring to him) has the opportunity to turn his life around 180 degrees. We can only hope he will take advantage of his opportunity and use the support he receives from his Arkansas family to modify his attitude into a less destructive (or self-destructive) pattern.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Finally!  Scottie has a decent, loving family to support him.  I love Alex already.  Alex was like a strike of lightning to me.  Let's just say I have a cousin that looks like my brother, was an awesome guy, was 18 when I first met him at age 17, was straight, and had a lot of Playboy magazines he wanted me to look at our first night together as I shared his bedroom.  😊 That was the best summer of my life. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..