Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 3,650 Words
  • 2,527 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Scott's Story - 8. Chapter 8

When the bell rang ending geometry, I asked Devin where Room 212 was. He looked at me and giggled. “We have the same class,” he grinned. “Biology. You’re going to hate Old Man Wiggins.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Just wait,” he laughed. “You’ll see.”

We walked to class together. When we entered the biology lab, a man about 70 years old was asleep at the teacher’s desk. “Is that him?” I whispered, careful not to wake him up.

“Yeah,” Devin giggled. “If we come in quietly, he sometimes sleeps all period.” I watched as students tip-toed quietly into the room. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. If this had happened in Phoenix, by now I would have probably thrown a dirty eraser at him.

Everyone took their seats as the bell rang. Mr. Wiggins briefly opened his eyes, then fell back to sleep. We sat talking quietly, so as not to awaken him.

“Does he do this all the time?” I asked quietly.

“Yeah,” Devin grinned.

“But you’re not learning anything.”

“He wouldn’t teach us much if he were awake,” he replied. “They need to get rid of him.”

“Why don’t they?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” he answered. “He’s been here like forever.”

We spent the next hour getting to know each other better. I found out that Devin was sixteen, just like me. He liked school and made good grades. He didn’t participate in any extracurricular activities like his brother.

When I asked him if he had a girlfriend or dated anyone, he quickly changed the subject by asking me how I had liked California. I tried to raise the subject again several times, but he always managed to avoid it. Looking at him, though, I already knew the answer. He was very small and immature looking. None of the girls our age would be interested in him. He was only 5’6” and weighed about 110 pounds.

If he removed his glasses he’d be considered cute. However, he didn’t seem to be concerned with his appearance. His mousy brown hair looked unkempt and his clothes were wrinkled. It was hard to imagine him being David’s little brother. His brother was buff and well-dressed. It was like looking at a before and after picture in a muscle magazine.

“How did you hurt your leg?” I blurted out without thinking. I had been curious why he walked with a very noticeable limp. Immediately, a hurt look appeared on his face.

“I’d rather not say,” he replied as tears welled up in his eyes. I thought he was going to cry. I quickly changed the subject and started talking about something else. I decided I would just ask Alex later.

When the bell rang, everyone rose to go to their next class. We started laughing when Mr. Wiggins tried to call us back to give us a homework assignment.

“What do you have next?” Devin asked me as we walked out of the room. I looked at my schedule.

“Gym,” I informed him. Devin’s eyes widened in amazement.

“Hey, cool!” he said excitedly. “We have all our afternoon classes together.”

I followed him down the hall to the gym. After we walked inside, Devin told me I should go see the coach and get some shorts and a school tee shirt. When I was returning to the locker room, a large boy had Devin pinned against a locker.

“I told you what I’d do if you didn’t bring me some money.” The large kid pulled his arm back, ready to hit Devin. I reached out, grabbed his hand and began to crush it in mine.

“What the fuck?” The boy turned and looked at me angrily.

“Leave him alone,” I said coldly. He stepped back and stared at me.

“Who the fuck are you?” he asked. “His boyfriend?”

Without thinking, I hit him in the face, sending him reeling backwards. He fell against a locker and then to the floor. Angrily, he got back up with his fists balled.

“Fight!” I heard someone shout. “Thurman’s going to get his ass kicked!”

Boys came running from everywhere. They circled us, waiting for us to resume the fight. Thurman ran towards me. I quickly turned and grabbed his shoulder, sending him flying across the room. The boys in the locker room started shouting. I didn’t know who I was fighting, but he didn’t seem to be well-liked.

He got up and looked angrily at me. I raised my fists, ready to hit him again. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm and pull me backwards. I turned to hit him, expecting it to be one of Thurman’s friends, but it was David. He put his hand around my shoulder and started to lead me out of the locker room.

“What is going on in here?” I heard a booming voice shout. It was Coach Adams.

“Nothing Coach,” responded David. “Just a little misunderstanding.” The coach looked at David and then eyed me suspiciously. He looked over at Thurman, who by now was rapidly developing a swollen eye. The coach smiled slightly.

“Right,” he grinned. “A little misunderstanding.” He looked over at David and nodded his head towards the door. “Get him out of here.”

David led me towards the door. Devin started to follow, but David told him to go back to class. Dejectedly, Devin walked back into the locker room.

David gripped my arm and led me out the side door to the parking lot. We walked over to his car, and he unlocked the doors. He told me to get in. We sat quietly for a few minutes. Occasionally, he would look over at me. I could tell he was trying to decide if he wanted to talk to me. He started the car, pulled out of the parking lot and drove away from the school.

“Where are we going?” I asked. I wasn’t afraid. I knew he was Alex’s best friend and that he would never do anything to hurt me.

“For a ride,” he stated calmly. I sat and looked out the window as we drove into town. Once there, he pulled up outside a local hamburger place. He got out, and I followed him in as he sat down at a booth in the back.

A young waitress walked up and smiled when she saw us. “Hey, David.”

“Hi, Susan,” he smiled back. “The usual, only make it a double.” She nodded and walked away.

“Girlfriend?” I asked jokingly.

“Nope,” he said coldly. He sat and continued to stare at me. I began to feel uncomfortable. Susan returned with two Cokes and two orders of fried chicken. He motioned for me to start eating. The chicken was really good. I had never eaten anything like it out west.

“About Devin.” David looked over at me and studied my face. “You’re going to find out sooner or later anyways. Alex will probably tell you.”

“Four years ago, there was a bad accident.” I watched as tears formed in his eyes. “A truck ran a red light and hit the car my mother and Devin were in. My mother died on the scene.” More tears emerged. “Excuse me.”

He got up and went to the restroom. I sat there stunned. I knew he was overcome with emotion, as was I. It was hard for me to imagine what he and Devin must have gone through over the past few years. I had always dreamed of my parents being in an accident, and their mother had actually died in one. After a few minutes, David returned, still teary-eyed.

“Sorry,” he apologized. “It’s still a little difficult.”

“I’m sorry.” I knew it was a weak response, but I didn’t know what else to say.

“Devin took it hard,” he continued. “He watched as she took her last breath. He still wakes up screaming in the middle of the night. The accident shattered his leg and bruised a kidney. But worse, it took away his will to live.”

I sat looking into the teary eyes of David. I almost got up from the table. I hardly knew David and Devin, but their story of sorrow was too much for me to bear.

“You see how small he is,” he explained. “He hardly eats anything. It’s like he’s punishing himself. He thinks he caused the accident.” I gave David a questioning look.

“There was nothing they could do to prevent it,” he said. “But they were arguing when the truck hit them, and Devin blames himself for the accident. You just met him, but you’ll see. He’s become an easy mark for other boys because he won’t fight back. It’s almost like he wants them to do something to him. I’ve tried to protect him, but I can’t always be there.”

“Is that why you were so hard on me this morning?” I asked. He nodded his head.

“I thought you were going to bully him too,” he stated.

“I probably would have,” I confessed. “if you hadn’t stopped me.”

“He could really use a friend.” David looked at me hopefully. “The only way I got through this was because of Alex.” Again, he started to tear up. “He was there for me after the accident. He never left my side for two months. I’ll always love him for that.”

It was now my turn for tears to form in my eyes. I knew Alex was special, but now I understood just how much. In one day, he had shown me more concern than anyone had ever before.

“I’ll try,” I said. “Although, we didn’t exactly get off on the right foot.”

“Just give him a chance,” he smiled. “And thanks.”

“For what?” I asked.

“Kicking Thurman’s ass,” he laughed. “I’ve wanted to do that for two years, but I didn’t want to get suspended. If I had known I could do it and Coach wouldn’t care.” He looked at me and started laughing.

“Man, when you grabbed him and sent him flying on his ass,” he laughed. “That was priceless. Where did you learn that?”

“When you had to put up with the shit I did, you learn fast.” He gave me a questioning look. “I’ll explain it to you later.” He nodded his head and we finished eating the chicken. He filled me in on some of the things going on around school. I realized one thing- schools are all alike. It doesn’t matter if they are in California or Arkansas.

He looked at his watch and started to rise from the table. “Football practice. Come on.”

“I don’t know about this,” I responded nervously. “I’ve never played before.”

“You’ll be fine,” he laughed. “Once you see our sorry team, you won’t have anything to worry about. We only won three games last year, and we’ve already lost two games this year.”

We drove back to school. As we pulled into the parking lot, Alex was sitting on the hood of his truck waiting for us. I noticed the passenger door opened. I looked in and saw Devin sitting inside. He had a worried look on his face when he saw me with David.

“The next time you leave school, let me know,” Alex shouted as we got out of the car. “Let me cut with you too.” He walked over and playfully slapped David upside his head.

“You had chicken!” he said excitedly as he grabbed David’s hand and smelled it. “Where’s mine?” He slapped him again.

“Damn, Alex,” David moaned as he rubbed the side of his head. “You’re going to give me brain damage.”

“Too late for that,” Alex laughed. They put their arms around each other and headed toward the gym.

“Come on.” Alex motioned for me to follow.

“Give me a minute,” I told him. I looked inside the car and saw Devin reading a book. He kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I opened the door and sat in the driver’s seat of Alex’s truck.

“Hey.” I looked over at Devin. He was trying to ignore me. He finally looked up and stared into my eyes.

“He told you, didn’t he?” he asked softly. I nodded my head. He continued reading his book.

“I’m going to the gym,” I said. “You coming with me?”

“Nope,” he answered tersely. I leaned my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes.

“I thought you were going to football practice,” he said after a couple of minutes of quiet.

“Nope,” I replied with my eyes still closed. Several minutes later, he opened the door.

“Dumbass,” he muttered as he got out. I smiled as I watched him limp toward the school.

I walked into a locker room filled with about 30 rowdy guys. They were in various stages of undress. I looked across the room and caught a brief glimpse of David quickly pulling up his jock strap. He had an average sized cock. It hung about four inches, but his ass was tight and firm. It was forming nice mounds around the straps. I could feel my own cock growing hard. I was still staring as he pulled his football uniform on and adjusted his cock. He looked over at me and smiled.

I walked over and stared at his bare chest. He had a small amount of hair in the center that traveled downward and disappeared. I looked into his brown eyes and knew he had caught me looking at him. “Have you seen Alex around?” I asked hoarsely. I was trying to avert my eyes from his body.

“He’s in with the coach.” I looked down, and he was again adjusting his cock. It looked like it had stiffened slightly.

“Thanks.” I turned as my face reddened. I couldn’t believe that David had this much effect on me. He knew I had been looking at him, and he seemed to be playing a flirtatious game with me.

I went to the coach’s office and peeked in the open door. Alex was down on the floor doing pushups. The coach was at his desk on the phone. He looked up, noticed me and then waved me into his office.

“Olsteen!” he shouted as he hung up the phone. “Get down and give me one hundred.”

“What?” I asked surprisingly. “Why?”

“Fighting in my locker room.” He stood and walked over to me. “Get down and give me one hundred pushups.” Alex looked up and nodded for me to get down and do what the coach asked.

“85!” Alex shouted.

“45,” Coach Adams said sternly. “Now, Olsteen!”

I got down beside Alex and started counting out my pushups. Coach Adams watched us for a minute, and he then walked out into the locker room.

“What did you do?” I whispered as I continued to count out loud. “12.”

“Let you fight,” he whispered back. 72.”

“You weren’t even there,” I said. “18.”

“I know,” he replied. “78.”

“45!.” Coach Adams shouted from outside the door. I looked over at a very exhausted Alex. He could hardly hold himself up.

We finished our punishment after several more minutes. When we entered the locker room, Coach Adams had set out a complete uniform on the bench. Alex went and joined the team on the field while I got dressed.

Coach motioned me over as soon as I walked onto the field.

“Ever play football, Son?” he asked.

“No, Sir,” I responded.

“By looking at our school record,” he replied. “you’d never know these guys did either.” He looked at me, expecting a laugh. I was able to manage a small smile.

“I’ve looked at your transcripts,” he informed me.

“You’ve got good grades. Shouldn’t be a problem getting you eligible. Take the field and show me what you got.”

I walked over to Alex who was standing in the middle of the field watching my exchange with the coach. He gave me a questioning look as I shrugged my shoulders. I had no idea what they wanted me to do.

I had attended football games at my old school, but I usually socialized with my friends. I rarely paid any attention to what was happening on the field.

“Stand over there.” Alex pointed to a spot on his right. “When the center hands the ball off to me, I want you to run around behind me and take it. Then move around to my left and run toward the goal post.” I looked down the field about forty yards and nodded.

He called out some numbers, then the center handed him the ball. He stepped back about four paces and looked over at me. I tore off, took the ball from him and tucked it tightly under my arm. As I turned the corner, I saw several guys running toward me. Instinctively, I turned right and saw an opening. I heard clashing all around me. I saw the goal post in the distance and started running for it. I looked back and saw several guys chasing me, but I was too fast.

I crossed the end zone and started jumping wildly. I looked over at the side line and saw the coach and several team mates applauding me. I glanced into the stands and saw Devin smiling. He gave me a thumb’s up.

We practiced for the next hour. I was beaten and battered when it was over. The first play was fun, but I took a lot of punishment after that. I did manage to repeat my earlier performance, but I paid for it. When we were through, I almost had to crawl back to the locker room.

“You looked good out there,” Alex praised me as I started to undress. “I think you may have a place on the team.”

“I don’t want a place,” I replied exhaustedly. “I can’t do this anymore. I’m hurting in places I didn’t even know existed.”

“You’ll get used to it,” he laughed. Just then, David stepped up beside me with just a towel wrapped around him.

“Nice, Scott.” He slapped me on the shoulder, causing me to wince. I looked down and saw his cock bulging from under the towel. I could feel my cock begin to harden slightly.

“No, dear God!” I prayed to myself. “Not here!” I had undressed to just my pants, and I was afraid I would be erect by the time I removed them.

Just then, several members of the team grabbed me and lifted me into the air. They carried me shouting and kicking into the shower room and placed me under a cold shower. I stood freezing as they looked at me and applauded.

“Welcome to the team!” Alex shouted. “This makes it official.”

Everyone began to walk away. I turned on the hot water and removed the rest of my uniform. I tossed it aside just as David and Alex came walking in naked and took the shower next to mine. All the other boys had left the shower room.

My eyes wandered over their naked bodies. Both had sculptured bodies formed by years of athletic training. Within seconds, I was totally erect. David’s eyes widened as he saw me spring to full length.

“Damn!” David muttered as he grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

“Told you,” Alex laughed as he grabbed his and began to jack off.

“Someone’s going to see us,” I said worriedly as I looked around the shower room.

“We do it all the time,” Alex responded. “No one cares. It doesn’t make us gay just because we’re jacking off together.”

I watched as he and David leaned against the wall and masturbated rapidly. It was as if they were having a race to see who could cum first. I stood in the middle of the shower and began to masturbate as the water continued to cascade over me.

“Mmmmmm!” David moaned as cum started to shoot out of his cock and land on the shower floor. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, enjoying his orgasm. I had a sudden urge to crawl across the floor and catch the remaining spurts in my mouth.

“Unnnnnnngggg!” Alex gasped as he began to shoot. Watching them, I could feel my own orgasm quickly approaching.

“Oh, God!” I moaned as I erupted onto the floor. I opened my eyes and saw David and Alex smiling approvingly. My chest was heaving as the cum slowed to a few dribbles.

“Cool,” Alex smiled. “Now you’re really an official member of the team.” My face reddened as other members of the team entered the room and applauded. Most were dressed, and it appeared they may have been watching us from the locker room.

They left as David, Alex and I finished showering. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. We had jacked off in the locker room with everyone watching, and not one person called us gay. It was as if it was something they did every day.

We dressed and headed out to the parking lot. Devin was sitting on the hood of Alex’s truck. “It took you long enough,” he said harshly. “What did you do, initiate him?”

Alex, David and I started laughing as Devin gave us an angry look. He looked over at me and a sad look appeared on his face. He jumped off the hood, walked around to David’s car and got in the passenger seat. He looked out the window, refusing to look at us.

David got in his car and drove off. I could tell he was trying to talk to Devin, but his little brother was ignoring him. Alex put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him, giving me another noogie.

He started the truck, and I sat quietly on the ride home wondering why Devin had acted so strangely.

 

:thankyou:  For reading the Scott's Story. I hope you are enjoying it. I appreciate the comments, likes and loves. Thanks!
Copyright © 2006 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So all those porn movies were true!  ;–) j/k

 

By participating on the football team, Scottie is gaining a much larger circle of friends who will help him learn how to cooperate with larger groups of people and change how he thinks even more.  ;–)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Quote

When we entered the biology lab, a man about 70 years old was asleep at the teacher’s desk.

The fact that Old Man Wiggins gets away with sleeping through class means that the administration either has never witnessed his behavior (suggesting they aren’t monitoring their staff very closely) or they’re aware and have reason to leave him be (just waiting for him to retire? have no one else qualified to teach the subject? have no one else interested in teaching the subject? nepotism? he knows something about someone powerful?). And it means that much of the student body is conspiring to stay silent about something that they probably all know about. And it must have started less than 20 years ago, because it’s unlikely that a parent (who probably attended the same school) would want their child to miss out on learning so much about a subject!  ;–)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Scott is still a bit lost. He is seeing new possibilities for himself but it is all so different. He is getting a chance to be a different version himself.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

If Scottie is going to continue to make the moves like he did on his first appearance on the football field, he is going to have to learn the dance to do under the goal posts!!!!!! But Ronyx, I am still waiting for the story twist you are famous for.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2018 at 3:19 AM, Former Member said:

…And maybe Scottie has a crush on David?  ;–)

That would be a bit sad, but definitely plausible. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am feeling a lot more friendly to Scottie.  He is beginning to apply the hard lessons he learned and is working to be a better person.  David or Devin will be a hard choice for Scottie.  David is more like Ryan and Devin like Bobby.  I guess it will be up to the author how much Scottie's character will arc in this story.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment

For being a gay teenager, can Scott really be so dense? It's obvious devi is gay and interested in Scott.  Even with that, I am really enjoying this story.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..