Jump to content
    Thomas Nealy
  • Author
  • 2,063 Words
  • 3,187 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lives and Trials of Jupiter - 26. Epilogue

Lives and Trials of Jupiter Epilogue

 

 

 



 


 

 

<<<<Isaac>>>>

“Alex until I am back to normal I want you and John to keep leading the company with Charles at your side. Until I can get up and move around again, I would not be in the position to act as head of the company. Also I am going public about the ownership.” He held up his hand telling us to stop when we all started to protest. “It is for the best. Before any one asks, no I will not force guards on you.”

 

“But you all need to be aware off how people are going to react to us when they find out who we are. The social pressures are going to be enormous. I don't see your friends acting any different but the rest of the world will. Just keep acting like normal and we will all get through this with any major issues.”

 

I can tell that they don't buy the 'with out major issues' part. Hell I barely believe it, but I know this is the right thing to do. No one complains about it so I figure even if they don't like it they know it is for the best as well.

 

“Now I think I need to take a nap. I'm still tired and this has been one hell of a day so far.”

 

I watch as they all leave and the kids give me a hug on the way out. Charles gives me a kiss then leaves as well.

 

---------------------

 

Two months latter.

 

<<<<Derrek>>>>

 

I watched as my little brother was taken up to the witness stand and sworn in. He looked terrified and was shaking.

 

“I want you to tell us what happened the night your brother left home.” My parents attorney asked. The prosecutor wanted to leave my brother out of it all together.

 

James started to shake and shook his head no.

 

“Young man you have to tell us.” he said before turning to the judge. “Your honor permission to treat him as a hostile witness.”

 

“Councilor, you are on thin ice as it is. He is an eight year old boy. Permission denied.” The attorney seemed to get angry. “James, are you scared? Is that why you don't want to talk about it?” The judge asked James. I did every I could to keep from running up there and holding him.

 

He nodded his head and I saw he was still shaking. “Who are you afraid of? Your parents?” He nodded his head and started to cry.

 

“I promise you that they can not hurt you. I really need you to tell me what happened. I need to know so I can make you and your brother safe.” The judge looked livid but also had this look like he wanted to hold James too.

 

“Can I have Derrek?” My little brother whispered out. The judge nodded his head and that was all it took for me to jump the rail and run up to him.

 

“Shhh, it will be alright Jimmy. I promise, our new dad loves us and wont let any one hurt us. Tell them what you saw, its ok.” I whispered into his ear. James nodded once then looked up at the judge.

 

“Daddy, put his thingy in my brothers butt and said mean things to him. He hit him a lot too, I was scared, he kept yelling at him. Then they sent me away, they men were mean to me and hurt me a lot.” I started to cry and held him tighter.

 

“Thank you James, but I need to tell me exactly what happened to your brother. I know it is hard, but can you remember what happened.”

 

“Derrek told mommy and daddy that he liked boys. Daddy got mad and took his belt off and started to hit him. I tried to run away but mommy told me I had to watch, she held me there and daddy kept hitting my brother. Daddy started to punch him too then threw him to the ground and started to kick him. He said no son of his was going to be a god damn fag. Then he took off his pants and pulled Derrek pants down too. He said that if he wanted to be a fag he was going to show him how a fag should act. Then he started to stick his thingy in his but. Derrek was crying but mommy looked happy. I saw blood coming from Derrek's butt he looked like it hurt a lot. Then daddy grunted and white stuff came out too. Then Daddy hit him again and waited 'till his thingy was hard again and he stuck it back in Derrek's butt again. Then Daddy hit him some more and threw out the door. Mommy told me that Derrek was evil and could not live with us any more. She told me I had to go to a place that would fix me 'cause Derrek broke me. They did bad things to me at camp. They hit me a lot and made me sit is a chair and they hurt me. They said they needed to get the devil out of me.” He started to cry again and I held him tight to me.

 

“I think that is enough you can take back to you foster father now.” The judge said. I noticed he looked sick. “After you take him back I would like you to take the stand.”

 

The attorney started to protest. “I want to ask him some questions. I think this circus is just about over. The rest of your witnesses will not be needed.”

 

I took the stand and waited for the judge to calm down. “Son, is what your brother said true?”

 

I looked up at him, “Yes sir, every thing he said about me is true. My own father raped me before throwing me out of the house and my own mother watched and told him to be rougher. She said that he needed to go deeper to get all the devil out.”

 

“Thank you. What happened after you were thrown out.”

 

“I lived on the street for a while. Then I was taken to my new dads. I like it there, I have a family that loves me and more brothers then I could ever ask for, and I have sister now too. Issac has show me more love since I moved in with him then my birth family did in my whole life.”

 

“Thank you, you may step down now.” I moved off the stand and rejoined my family dad put his arm around me and hugged me to his side. I heard the judge star to speak and listened to what he had to say.

 

“Never in all my years have I seen such a travesty of justice. To think that the district attorney office was not even going to bring charges up on this case baffles me. Every step of this trial has been one sham after another. It has become clear to me that the defendants are to well connected in this district for justice to be served. There for I am issuing a bench verdict of guilty on all charges. Mr. O'Connor is to be remanded into the custody of the state penitentiary for no less then 30 years for aggravated rape, child abuse, and child endangerment. Mrs. O'Connor is to remanded into the custody of the state penitentiary for no less then 20 years for child abuse, child endangerment, and accessory to rape. I have been in contact with the family court as well. I have been given the pleasure of giving the judgment on the minor children as well. I was told that if the parents were found guilty that the judgment would go into effect. So the minor children known as James Timothy O'Connor and Derrek Zachary O'Connor are removed from the custody of their birth parents and placed in the care of the state. They are released for adoption to Isaac Sebastian Daniels and their names are to be changed to reflect the judgment. The defendants will be eligible for parole in 15 years assuming that they can get treatment for their mental issues. This court is here by adjourned.”

 

My mouth just dropped I was to shocked to say any thing at all. It was over my parents were going to jail and Isaac really was my dad now.

 

 

---------------------

One week later

 

<<<<Mark>>>>

 

I watched as witness after witness expert after expert took the stand and gave their testimony. I knew my mom was shit out of luck at this point. All the stops had been puled out in the investigation. I watched as my brother took the stand and told every one what he heard that day over the phone. I felt so bad for him. He looked so scared but at the same time he kept glaring at our mom. Once he was done they played my tape and listened to her go off like some demon possessed women. They played more tapes of her talking all about her work and what she was building. I assumed that was for the treason by espionage charge. I thought that was just a wild hope that they were trying but it seemed that they were making head way on it. Turned out that her friends were part of that church who was also selling the kidie porn. But since they had ties to foreign interests they were pushing the espionage angle hard. After a long two months in court they jury had the verdict. She was found guilty on all charges with the exception of the treason. She was sentenced to 4 concurrent life terms in a federal prison.

 

Thanks to Issac every thing she owned was now mine and my brothers. Not that we needed it, Issac told us about the trust funds. He was waiting for the trials to be over before he went public about his role as the owner of Olympia and the other companies. He did not want he announcement to impact the trials. That was fine by all us, it gave us more time to get ready for it. We told all our friends first so they would not feel bad finding out from a news brad cast instead of us. Derrek told Matt first though, it was only fair that his boy friend find out before the rest of the group. Over all I think every thing turned out well.

 

<<<<Alex>>>>

One week later

 

I looked around at my family as we all stood just off camera as dad made his announcement. I knew life was going to change but I was not sure it it would be for the best or for the worst. Then I decided that as long as I have my boyfriend and my family I would be fine. Over the last few months I came to realize what my dad had been telling us all along. Family is not just who you share blood with, or who you live with and call parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, or grandparents. We are free to chose our own family. I see now that people we surround our selves with are our real family. And I feel truly blessed.

 

I can hear the shouts and yelling and know that dad just broke the news. The trials in our lives at the Jupiter compound were just beginning.

 

The End.

 

A/N

Well after two and half years the story comes to an end. I hope you all like the journey this story led you on and the look into the lives of the characters that have taken up residence in my head. I was planing on making this longer and a few more chapters but when I started writing this chapter it ended up as an epilog instead. I am considering a sequel to this story. If you would like to see one let me know.

COPYRIGHT © 2009-2010 BY ThomasNealy. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. DISTRIBUTION FOR OR WITH OUT COMMERCIAL GAIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, POSTING ON SITES OR NEWSGROUPS, DISTRIBUTION AS PARTS OR IN BOOK FORM (EITHER AS A WHOLE OR PART OF A COMPILATION) WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE, OR DISTRIBUTION ON CD, DVD, OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC MEDIA WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE, IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD ONE (1) COPY OF THIS STORY FOR PERSONAL USE; ANY AND ALL COMMERCIAL USE AND ANY OTHER USE EXCEPTING EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS REQUIRES THE AUTHORS WRITTEN CONSENT. THE AUTHOR MAY BE CONTACTED AT: ThomasNealy@Gmail.com<br /><br />Notice: Posting on any site or newsgroup without the authors express written permission is prohibited. TO REPORT VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS CONTACT ThomasNealy@Gmail.com The stories posted herein are works of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Some of the people named are real persons and celebrities in their own right, but their mention or involvement in the plot is strictly fictional and purely for the purposes of the story and in no way implies any personal or sexual preferences, ideas or beliefs, on the part of the real person of that name. No inferences are implied or intended whatsoever, to the persons mentioned, as a result of this work. The stories herein may contain scenes of a graphical nature which may not be legal in your area. If material of this nature is illegal in your present location, please leave now.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awsome story, lots of drama and the kidnapping really surprised me. At first I thought he had been hit by a car. Wow please write more.

Link to comment

Most definitely yes to a sequel please!!! Two questions did Phil get his job back hopefully not he didn't deserve it and tell I hope Charles or Alex went ahead and shut that hotel down until it could fire and replace all those employees. Awesome story way to short but a sequel would fix that love,.

Link to comment

Great story :thumbup: I had some issues about it but all in all it was a good story. Typos kept distracting me but not too badly.

Link to comment

Love this story, have read it 3 times now and will definitely be reading it again. I understand that I has been 6 years but a sequel would be awesome. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..