Jump to content
    Thomas Nealy
  • Author
  • 5,038 Words
  • 2,750 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lives and Trials of Jupiter - 6. Chapter 6

Lives and Trials of Jupiter Chapter-6

 

 

<<<<Alex>>>

Waking up in the morning with a hot and caring guy next to you is an amazing way to start the day. Waking up with your Dad shaking you awake while sleeping in the arms of your sorta boyfriend when said Father knows nothing of your sexuality, scary as hell. That's how my day began, but at least he had breakfast with him. I'm sound asleep when I feel someone shaking me wake. My unconscious response is to pull Mark closer. The shaking continues ‘til my brain realizes that the shaking is not part of the dream and I awake with a start. I look up and there's my Dad looking down at me. I'm thinking “oh shit were both dead”. I nudge Mark and he wakes up, he must have noticed the tense state of my body because he follows my gaze and looks at my Dad. Instantly he become ridged and starts stammering half formed excuses. My Dad just smiles at us and says.

“I figured you guys would want breakfast. I had George make you some Breakfast Burritos. There's also grapefruit in the bag as well and some orange juice.” At this point he sits down and we're both just staring at him. I have no clue what he's thinking or if this is the whole reaction. He sits down and takes the food out.

“I hope you guys don't mind but, I'm going to join you for breakfast today.” He hands us our food. Mark is practically shaking and I'm frozen in place. He looks up when neither of us take the food. He seems to take in our reactions and the looks on our faces.

“Is everything alright with you two? You seem uneasy.”

“You're not mad at us?” I ask him

“Is there reason I should be?”

“Never mind then, the mistake was ours.” I look over at Mark and shrug my shoulders. I pick up one of the grapefruit halves and start eating it. Mark looks like he's about to throw up, I nudge him and he seems to start relaxing, the immediate danger has passed. He picks up the other half and joins us for the meal. My Dad talks about the plans for the day and my discharge from the hospital. I only finish half the burritos before I'm full. Mark eats less and my Dad finishes his. He asks Mark if he's still going home for the day and if he wants a ride home. Once again Mark looks pale but nods his head. Then my Dad asks Mark if he would mind giving him and me a moment alone. “Here it comes, the blade is about to drop”, is the first thing that crosses my mind. Mark says OK and leaves. Once the door closes my Dad sits down on the end of the bed and looks at me but does not say anything, it's almost like he's trying to figure out what to say. Meanwhile my level of dread goes up. My heart is racing and I'm can feel the slight sheen of sweat starting on my forehead. He just keeps looking at me, not saying anything. I can't take it anymore.

“What? Say something, don't just look at me like that.” He just keeps looking at me. I'm on the verge of tears. Finally he talks.

“Are you and Mark having sex yet?” I burst into tears, not so much from the question but from the whole situation. The load of the world comes crashing down on me. My world is over. Then he has me in his arms and he's holding me rocking me slightly like I was little kid again it makes me cry harder. “Shh, it's OK, don't cry. I'm sorry about the question. I just want to make sure you're being safe. There were probably better ways to ask. They don't exactly make instruction manuals for ‘How to ask your 14 year old son if he's having gay sex with his friend’. So I had to wing it. I would still like the question answered though.” I manage to stop crying long enough to tell him no then break down into tears again. “What's the matter Alex, why are you crying so much. Come on kiddo cheer up.”

“Because now you're going to hate me.”

“Why would I hate you? Your my son, I love you. I will never stop loving you. There is nothing on, above, or below this earth that can ever make me stop loving you. I would go to hell and back just to keep you from ever having to feel a moments pain. Now what could you possibly have done to make me hate you.”

“Because I may be gay.” I sob out.

“I don't think there is any 'may be' about it. I think you are gay and I think you like Mark a lot. I also think the feelings go both ways. Now, why would I hate you because you're gay. You could no more control that then the fact you're blond, green eyed, and right handed. What you can control is who you choose to give yourself to and if you use caution and how you protect yourself. As long as you're careful with who you are with and who you love, I have no problem with you being gay any more then I do for John for not being gay.” He takes a deep breath before continuing.

“At least you can't get your dates pregnant before you're ready. I have to deal with that with John so if anything you saved me some sleepless nights and hours of worry. Just promise me you will be careful. Not just with sex but with everything else as well. The gay life can be dangerous, not every one will like you and some may try to hurt you or even kill you because of who you are. Luckily, you will have the monetary resources to live in good areas so you wont have to deal with a lot of bigoted and hateful people, but there will still be some; you will always have to face some.” One more deep breath, he’s on a role now.

“Also, for the record I don't think you could have picked a better person to start a relationship with then Mark. I have spent quite a bit of time with that young man since you came here. He is an old soul, but he has a lot to offer whoever can break through his walls. He seems kind, smart, funny, and he's also very unselfish. That is a rare trait these days, especially for people that move in the circles he is going to find himself in because of who we are.” Yet another breath, this time he smiles after.

“Now if you're done with your absolutely unnecessary emotional breakdown. I would like to go over a few things with you about today and how things are going to go when you get out.” I hug my father once and look up at him.

“Thanks Dad for every thing. I love you too, no mater what. Can Mark come back in now before he has a breakdown too.” He smiles and then goes to get Mark. Mark comes back in the room looking scared shitless. I put my hand out to him to take, he looks at it, so I nod my head in reassurance and he takes my hand. I pull him down to me and hold him to my side. My father proceeds to explain how the day will progress and what tests they want to run on me. He tells me that he will be back at three o'clock With Mark and John to get me. Then he tells me how Phil strong armed him into accepting the terms of my protection and how I will have to stay home for one week just to make sure I'm well enough to go back to school. He explains that the party for this Saturday is tentative and depends on how well I feel. So if I'm smart I will rest between now and then to conserve my energy. Then he gets up to go kisses my forehead and says he will give us a minute to talk, but that him and Mark have to go soon. After my Dad leaves Mark turns to me with a bewildered expression on his face.

“What did your Dad say to you? Does he know? Is he OK with it? What about me, does he think I turned you gay? Is he going to rip me a new one on the way to my house? Is he going to tell my Mom?” He is talking so fast that I kiss him just to get him to shut up long enough for me to stop the melt down I see coming.

“Now give me a moment to answer your questions. The first one I will answer last because it's a long one. As for the others. Yes, Yes, No, No, and I don't think so. He probably will talk to you but I don't think you have any thing to worry about. As for what he said to me. He basically said he loves me, he's OK with me being gay, He wants me to be careful, I think he told me not to be slut somewhere in there too, but I'm not sure, and last but not least he said he likes you and thinks I did very well picking you out.”

Mark looks stunned again. I kiss him lightly on lips asking him if every thing is OK. He says yes then returns the kiss. “So your Dad is totally OK with it then?”

“Yes I think he is.”

“And he likes me?”

“Yes, probably more then me.” I say laughing. “But, yes he totally loves you. I know I do so why wouldn't he.” It's to late by time I realize what I just said to stop it from coming out. I realize that in not so many words I just told my sorta, quasi Boyfriend, that has clear issues with gay relationships, that I love him. Why am I so stupid? Why can't I think before I speak? My mouth freezes in the exact position it was when I finished the sentence, I even hold my breath. He looks at me then leans in and kisses me, and says he has to go, that my Dad is waiting for him. I'm lost, he kissed me so it can't be that bad but then he just took off. Now I'm going to spend the whole day worrying if I just pushed him too far. He leaves and I'm alone ‘til the doctor and nurses come in about an half an hour later. They run through all the tests with me and take me to start them. My day progresses with tests and more tests followed by care instructions and then waiting for my Dad, John, and Mark to come and get me; assuming I did not chase Mark away.

…..........................................

<<<<Mark: >>>>

I walk out of the room knowing that I'm leaving Alex hanging. I’m sure he just told me he loved me. It was a round about way, and I don't think he meant to, but he still said it. I hate to just leave him like I did, but I had to get out of there. I'm not ready for this. I follow Mr. Daniels down to his car, vaguely aware that he is talking to me. He must have realized that I was not paying attention because he stops and puts his hand on my shoulder.

“Mark are you OK? Your acting a little out of it.”

“Sorry, it's just a lot to take in that's all. I'll be OK once I get my head together.”

“You are always welcome to come and talk to me about anything, even if it's about Alex. I wont judge and I will try not to take sides in the conversations.”

“Thanks, but this is something I have to wrap my own head around first, and I'm not sure if Alex would like that I'm repeating what we talk about.”

“So it is about my son. What did he do,? I know sometimes he does not think about his actions or his words. So try not to judge him to harshly, he's very impulsive.”

“OK, I would like someone to talk to, but you have to swear never to talk to Alex about this. I'm sure he would freak out if he knew what was going through my head. Before we left, in a round about way, Alex said he loved me. I'm not ready to hear that, I don't know if I'm ready for any of this. I don't know if I can do this.”

“Do what exactly?”

“Be gay. I don't know if I can be gay. I don't want to hurt him, I really don't, you have to believe me.” The panic starts to rise.

“I do believe you. I also think my son does love you. I can see it in the way he looks at you, the way his face lights up as soon as you enter the room, and the way he seems to immediately relax when you touch him like he is in pain and you're his cure. Now I'm going to ask you question, don't think about it, don't think about the world around you. Do you love Alex?”

“Yes I do. That's what makes this so hard. I do love him, but I don't think that's going to be enough. I don't think I can be with him. I can't live a gay life.”

“What are you so afraid of? If it's your mom, don't worry if any thing happens you will always have a place with us. If it's people around you, well fuck them. Forgive my language. What other people think should not determine who you love. If it's your own inner demons, well the best way to get over that is to let someone in. You can't heal yourself.”

“It's all of the above.”

“What happened that left you so hurt Mark?”

“It's what happened to my Dad. Being gay killed him and tore apart my family. Gayness destroyed my life.”

“Being gay does not kill people. Events, people and carelessness kills people. Not who they love.” He pulls me over to a bench and has me sit next him.

“My Dad came out to my mother and me a little over a year ago. She kicked him out and refused to let him see me. She thought he was a disgusting tool of the devil and would not let him anywhere near me. He started to become more and more depressed. After a few months he started drinking a lot. From what my uncle says he was drunk most of the time. He would black out and start crying my name saying how much he loved me.” I start crying and let the tears flow freely. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. I go on. “About a year ago he got really drunk and stole my uncles car screaming that he was going to see his sons and no one was going to stop him. He punched my uncle and through him to the floor and left. They found him three hours later wrapped around a tree. He never made it to us. None of this would have happened if he was not gay. How can I be like that knowing how much pain it has caused my family? How can I be an abomination that only causes pain?” I'm sobbing at this point and my breathing is ragged and stuttered between racking sobs. He just sits there and holds me. Then says in a soft whisper.

“Being gay is not what killed your Dad. Intolerance and bad judgment killed your Dad. He was just being true to himself. He wanted you to know the real him and he did not want to live a lie anymore. I think you need to see what a healthy gay relationship and family looks like so you can see that not all cases turn out like your Dads. ‘Til you get over your fears of gay life and the reactions of your family, you will never be able to be truly happy. You can't heal carrying around baggage like that. You can't truly live hating yourself.” He gets up and pulls me with him. “I know I was supposed to take you home this morning but I think we are going to make a side trip so I can show you some things. Will you come with me?”

I nod my head not trusting myself to be able to talk without breaking down again. We make our way to the car and I'm not up for talking so I stay quiet. We pull up to a older Victorian looking house with redwood siding and white trim. He asks me to wait in the car for a moment while he makes sure they're home. He walks to the front door and knocks. After a few moments someone opens it and embraces Alex's Dad in a hug they talk for a few minutes I see him point to me and the man from the house looks out and nods his head and waves him in. Alex's Dad comes back and tells me we are going inside. I get out of the car and make my way inside. The man I saw open the door is there to greet me. Alex's Dad turns to me and says. “This is my old and very close friend Charles Rahal.”

“It's nice to meet you Mr. Rahal.”

“Yes it's nice to meet you Mark and please call me Charles.” I turn to Alex's Dad.

“I hate to seem rude, but, why did you bring me here?”

“I think I can answer that for Isaac here. You see I am gay and married and have a son. Me and my wife have an understanding, while we still live together and for the sake of our son stay married on paper, we are free to date others. I think Isaac wanted you to see how it could have been if your mother was not the person she is. You need to see that being gay is not something evil that messes up everyone’s lives. So you are going to spend the day with my family and me. That is if you're up for it.”

“Sure, but my Mom wanted me to come home. She doesn't get to leave Mt. Olympus very often while she is working on a project.”

“I can take care of your mother, and don't worry I will give her some time off to spend with you to make up for this, but this is about your life and your happiness so I think this may be more important then spending the day with your Mother. I'll call her back into work and give her next week off instead.” Isaac said.

“OK, then I'll stay for a bit then.” I respond. Isaac says he will be back in a few hours and leaves. Charles and I spend the day talking. Charles makes us lunch and when his wife comes home she joins us. They explain what their life is like and the challenges that they have had to overcome. When his son comes home from school he talks to us for a little bit. When Isaac comes back, him and I leave, heading back to his house. He tells me to grab a shower and take some of Alex's clothes and then to pack some clothes to bring Alex home in. When I'm ready, we head back the hospital. On the way he starts asking how I am. I tell him that I'm better then I was and that he was right seeing a fully functional family with a gay Dad did help. What I did not tell him is that it also made realize how hateful my mother really is. We get back to the hospital and head up to get Alex.

<<<<Alex:>>>>

After all the tests are done I find myself sitting in my room waiting for My Dad, John and, assuming I did not kill what chance at a relationship I had with him, Mark. I get tired of waiting and decide to take a nap. I'm having a very nice dream. Mark is kissing me slowly and we're on a beach somewhere, the sand is white and the sky is blue. I can hear the ocean around us. It feels so real, I can feel his hand in my crouch feeling me up. That's when my eyes flutter open and I realize that it was not a dream, well not all a dream, instead of the perfect beach I'm in the hospital but the best part was true. Mark really is kissing me. He kisses me one more time than pulls back.

“Good afternoon Alex. Your Dad dropped me off to get you ready to come home. He'll be back with John in one hour so we have to get you showered and dressed.”

He pulls me out of bed, grabs my shower stuff and drags me down to the shower room as the guards follow behind. He undresses me and then undresses himself. He takes me over to the water and gets us both wet but something seems different this time. He's not as reserved like usual. He starts kissing me while holding me close. We both are getting hard my breath speeds up. This is as far as he usually will let it go, but his hands start roaming my back as he thrusts his groin into mine making us both moan. Then, he does something I totally did not expect from him. He turns me so my back is toward the wall and pins me to it. This is getting really intense really fast. We are both grinding our hips into each other following the natural humping instinct. The warm water flowing between us makes it slippery enough that, combined with our precum, our cocks are moving freely against each other, trapped between our stomachs. His lips leave mine as he moves to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears. He moves his hands down my back and grips my cheeks then he takes a finger and starts rubbing my hole. The feeling is so intense that I can’t hold back and erupt all over him. My orgasm, coupled with the extra lube from my precum, must have been enough for him too because it's not much longer before his cock starts spamming, also mixing our cum together. As we come down from our sexual high I realize my ribs hurt again but I don't care I have the most wonder guy in my arms and I feel loved and that is all that matters to me. He kisses me a few more times before separating us and saying we need to wash up. He washes both of us, paying close attention to my stitches. Then he dries us. Since the floor is empty I just wrap a towel around me while he gets redressed in what I could swear are my clothes. Then we head back to my room were he redresses my wounds and helps me dress in the clothes he packed that oddly match his perfectly. We get every thing packed in the gym bag he brought and lay back down on the bed waiting for my Dad and brother to come.

“Mark, I want to talk about something. I know you get upset every time this topic comes up, but I think we need to talk about it.”

“I know and it's OK I'm ready to talk.”

“I don't mind waiting for you to make up your mind, but ‘til we are dating, I don't think we should be doing what we just did. Not that I did not totally love it, but I don't think we should be messing around unless we are dating. I'm also sorry for what I said this morning I did not mean to put you on the spot, it just slipped out and you are under no obligation to say any thing back.” He puts his finger over my lips to keep me from talking.

“Alex I know it came out by mistake and in a round about way, but did you mean it any way?'

“Yes Mark I do. I know we have not known each other that long, but I do love you. If that means I have to be gay and be out to my family then I'm gay cause I can't be without you anymore.”

“That's all I wanted to know. As for being boyfriends and dating. We could give it try. I will still need time to adjust and come to terms with being gay. I'm willing to get through it with you though. Your Dad really helped me out a lot today. He's a good man and your lucky to have him as your Father.”

“You talked to my Dad about our love life?” I give him a skeptical look.

“Not so much our love life although it came up. It was mostly about me and my issues.”

“Remind me to thank him for talking you into being my boyfriend.” I lean over and kiss him just as things start to heat up the door opens and John walks in.

“Don't let me interrupt anything guys, just pretend I'm not even here.” He is smiling at me big time.

“Jerk, it was just getting good. Where is Dad?”

“Oh, he's not here. He decided to give the staff the night off so he went to the Jade Palace in the Neptune complex to get us dinner. He's going to meet us back home. So come on, I'm starving. Get your asses moving. I totally love General Tso's chicken.” I shake my head and follow him out he has my bags. I take Marks hand in mine as we make our way to the car. I notice that the guards are following us as well. It also looks like they have changed into their tactical uniforms. Great, nothing like drawing attention. Then I see it; right behind Johns SUV is a Black Hummer with The Olympia Corp. and The Erebus-Nyx logo on it. Great, anyone that did not know before who these guys are, sure will now. Slightly disgruntled I get in the back and sit close to Mark holding his hand the whole way home looking out the back window once to see that the Hummer is following us. We arrive back home and the guards follow us all the way up to the house. It's then that I notice there are guards spread out around the house and most are fully armed. We go inside and I hear CLAIR greet me. Then I hear my Dad call out from the great room. We go in and he's there with the rest of the family. He comes over and gives me a hug followed by the twins who very enthusiastically latch on to me nearly knocking me over. I gasp as they hit my ribs and they back off fast. I tell them it's OK but they have to be more careful ‘til I'm healed they smile at me and hug me again telling me how much they missed me. Then my Dad tells me we are eating in the Rain Forest Atrium out back. See, in the back of our house are massive gardens and “green houses” full of indoor gardens with specific climate requirements. In a few of them are atriums set up to eat in. We all head down to the one my Dad mentioned taking the underground entrance due to the cold weather in November here in Montana and when we enter Marks mouth falls open again.

We hear CLAIR speak as the door opens “Welcome to the Tropical Rain Forest Controlled Climate Growing Environment and Park Atrium. All Ranges are with in programmed limits, Auto Watering System set to delayed during visit.”

“Alex, this place is amazing. What is it?”

“As CLAIR said it's our Tropical Rain Forest. My Dad set up a bunch of indoor climates to have gardens and stuff for plants that require weather we don't have around here. It's like having our own personal getaways all year round. A few of them have a Park Atrium in them with tables and places to sit, eat or relax. This is one of them. I'll take you on a tour one day. They look better in the warmer weather when we don't need to use the tunnels to get to them. When the outdoor gardens are in full bloom it all just looks amazing.” We all eat and talk and when dinner is over we head back in. My Dad invites us all down to the theater room to watch Dragonball Evolution ©.

So we go down there and watch the movie with my family we take one of the love seat spots and I lay my head in his lap not caring what any one thinks. Mark starts stroking my hair while we're watching the movie. After that we head up to bed. I ask Mark to stay with me tonight and he says yes so we get undressed and slip into bed. He cuddles close to me, kisses me and says good night. As we start to fall asleep I tell him that I love him and he mumbles in that half awake way saying he loves me too. My heart just about explodes from happiness, now if only I could get him to say that while he's fully awake it would be great. I soon fall asleep as well and begin having wonderful dreams.

COPYRIGHT © 2009-2010 BY ThomasNealy. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. DISTRIBUTION FOR OR WITH OUT COMMERCIAL GAIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, POSTING ON SITES OR NEWSGROUPS, DISTRIBUTION AS PARTS OR IN BOOK FORM (EITHER AS A WHOLE OR PART OF A COMPILATION) WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE, OR DISTRIBUTION ON CD, DVD, OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC MEDIA WITH OR WITHOUT A FEE, IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD ONE (1) COPY OF THIS STORY FOR PERSONAL USE; ANY AND ALL COMMERCIAL USE AND ANY OTHER USE EXCEPTING EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS REQUIRES THE AUTHORS WRITTEN CONSENT. THE AUTHOR MAY BE CONTACTED AT: ThomasNealy@Gmail.com<br /><br />Notice: Posting on any site or newsgroup without the authors express written permission is prohibited. TO REPORT VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS CONTACT ThomasNealy@Gmail.com The stories posted herein are works of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Some of the people named are real persons and celebrities in their own right, but their mention or involvement in the plot is strictly fictional and purely for the purposes of the story and in no way implies any personal or sexual preferences, ideas or beliefs, on the part of the real person of that name. No inferences are implied or intended whatsoever, to the persons mentioned, as a result of this work. The stories herein may contain scenes of a graphical nature which may not be legal in your area. If material of this nature is illegal in your present location, please leave now.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Indoor gardens, the house gets better and better. Mark´s mother doesn´t sound like person who´ll be happy to have a gay son. Hope that goes well.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..