Jump to content
    totallyy
  • Author
  • 239 Words
  • 1,133 Views
  • 6 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Feelings I Don't Know How to Say Otherwise. - 1. Growth

You lead me through the rows of saplings, bending over once in a while, to tend to one: showering its thirsty roots in your seemingly endless supply of affection. A knife twisted in my gut, and guilt coated the walls of my stomach: how could I be so jealous of such compassion?

You turned your head and saw me watching you. You flashed that smile, eradicating the shadows that loomed over me. Standing up straight, you brushed your hands against the sides of your pants, before offering me one. I took it and felt the calluses that spoke of your laborious love.

Tugging gently, you urged me forward. I basked in the warmth of your touch and the tenderness of your care. Strands of silky happiness wove a cocoon around me, an opaque casing.

Your footsteps halted and mine followed behind yours. As you shifted me to face you, you pressed your soft lips against my forehead. Sliding your hand out of mine, the cocoon unravelled, and there I stood, firmly, in my spot.

You’re leaving, I noticed.

You stroked the side of my face, telling me I was ready, that I was better now. I pulled hard at my roots but they anchored too deeply. I could not follow as you pulled away. My limbs ached as they stretched forward, growing and extending, but never reaching you.

You smiled, tears in your eyes, as I grew.

Copyright © 2015 totallyy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You write so poetically! I am so jealous! That was so beautiful Totallyy! :hug: Please write more!

Link to comment
On 10/09/2013 02:52 PM, said:
You write so poetically! I am so jealous! That was so beautiful Totallyy! :hug: Please write more!
:blushing: Thanks! I'm trying to find the time.... :*) But thank you for the great reviewww!
Link to comment
On 10/09/2013 09:20 PM, nostic said:
That was so beautiful and touching, I second what Myi said.
Thanks! :D
Link to comment
On 10/10/2013 01:40 AM, Ashi said:
Is this your debutante? :) Very sexually charged I think. Nice poetical verses.
Thanks for the review Ashi! :P:*)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..