Jump to content
    Wind Dancer
  • Author
  • 928 Words
  • 757 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Last Light - 11. Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Chaos
Jessant, Naomi, Allison, Alec and Mrs. Snow got to the doors of the school. The five of them walked into the lair of the queen. Mike turned around as the doors flew open and Chase shot a lightning bolt toward the other warriors. Jessant blocked it with her sword. Allison noticed TJ and ran to him.
“Guys, the queen is here, we need to fight her,” Mike said as Allison hugged him.
“Where? I don’t see her,” Jessant asked.
“She went into the other room, it looked like a ball of vampires, really pretty,” Chase answered.
TJ added, “We should go in, but be ready for the most bitchin’ fight ever.”
Everyone nodded and opened the doors. Everyone stopped dancing and looked at the warriors and their weapons. The queen stood up from her throne of bone and walked into the middle of the floor. She snapped her fingers and the masses of vampire drones turned into smoke and they disappeared.
“I’ve been waiting for you. My name is Empress Kelsey. I want to see what the human race has put up to fight me. I know that whoever it is must be the greatest of the warriors ever,” the queen said impatiently.
“We fight together, you can take us, lets go,” Chase said, “it’s not like you didn’t kill a lost of people to get where you are now.”
The queen replied with a sharp, “fine!” She put out her hand as if to cast a spell and a stave appeared. Upon it was a stone as deep as the night sky. In it appeared a universe of mirrors. Mike gazed into it for a few seconds. Within the galaxy of reflections, he saw his cousin, Jon. “That’s right, your cousin is the soul that made this so beautiful. He was such a perfect person. I’m glad that he was turned into my kind. The balance seemed more even then,” then, she continued as she pointed to Chase, “ Then you ruined it. You just had to kill him didn’t you? Well, now I’m going to get my revenge on you, damnit.” With that she aimed the stave at Chase. TJ flew in front of Chase at the exact instant the spirit was released. Jon’s ghost attacked and slashed at TJ’s body. There appeared to be no wounds or blood sprouting from the claw marks that the apparition had created. Chase put his palms to the ghost and muttered something in Latin. The spirit flew back into the gem so hard that the black stone shattered. Chase looked down at TJ and cried. He fell to his knees and put his hands onto the body of TJ. TJ reached up at touched his face, wiping one of the salty orbs of water off. TJ leaned into Chase and kissed him gently on the lips. Chase helped him up and turned to face the chaos that would unfold.
The queen, now pissed that the jet had broken, started to mutter things in a language that sounded almost backwards from English. Chase, Allison and Alec all say the same thing in Latin in unison. The black light that emerged from the queen’s eyes hit the dome that the three had created. At that point, Mike, TJ, Naomi, Jessant and Jana unleashed their fury. Jana shot a bow of Light into the stomach of Empress Kelsey. TJ and Naomi grabbed hands and started to spin. They slammed into the devil woman and she flew back. She pulled the arrow out of her stomach, which was coated in black blood, and summoned a bow that looked like it was made of skin. She shot the arrow back into Jana. The arrow almost went all the way through her, but the force of the arrow shot her back and she slammed against the wall. Jana was dead.
Mike and Jessant got behind her, they both drew their swords and stabbed the medieval lady and her knees hit the floor. Each of the four melee warriors got into a square, the four others stood behind them. Mrs. Snow, Allison, Chase and Alec started to call the elements to take her soul, but the queen blasted everyone back. She stood up and started to grow. Her head hit the ceiling and broke through it. She went strait up, almost touching the heavens. When she looked down at the eight they realized this would be harder than they thought. The three wizards aimed their hands at her. They shot bolts of energy at the giantess. The rest attacked her with whatever melee weapon they had. She slowly started to sink to the ground. The army of vampires flew around her like a cyclone of black devils. The remaining eight continued to attack her. After about 20 minutes of what seemed to be pointless stabbing and shooting, she got back to her normal height. The vampire army created a dome of black cloaks so nothing could enter the school. Empress Kelsey grew her fangs, which killed instead of transformed. With her fangs out, she flew into Mrs. Snow’s neck and sunk her teeth in. Mrs. Snow shrieked and slammed against the floor. Just then a stake protruded from the queens heart. Mike stabbed her.
The queen turned around and picked him up by the neck. She screamed into his face, “You damn bastard, you actually thought that would kill ME? I’m the queen, only one thing would annihilate me.” Mike understood now, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Copyright © 2011 Wind Dancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..