Jump to content
    Wind Dancer
  • Author
  • 299 Words
  • 940 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Last Light - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Understanding

“If she is a vampire,” Mike asked with a tone of concern in his voice, “then who else is?”
TJ continued, “And how do we fight them?”
“We do not know who else is. As to how you will fight them, we will solve that,” Mrs. Snow said with the same ease as if she had said it everyday.
Allison hesitated as she asked, “Did you know about Jon?”
“No, but we did set the traps for the vampires,” Mrs. Snow responded.
“What traps?” Mike said.
“The crucifix,” TJ realized the hunters planned for vampires in the woods.
Mrs. Snow agreed, “And we were not ready for Mr. Cook. We believe that all the blood was drained, instead of just enough for the poison sink in.”
“Who the hell cares about Mr. Cook; did you kill Jon,” Allison busted.
One of the men in the room, the only in a corner, intervened, “No, we only wish we could have. I am Alec, a powerful sorcerer in the Hunter’s Association of the Modern World, your guide. The person who killed Jon is still on the loose. We consider him a hero; though you do not.”
An eerie silence filled the room and the group of three left their heads hanging. Suddenly, the room got very cold and the man in the corner stood up. The door blasted open and one of the preps walked in. The group recognized her. The same thought flew through their heads, Dee. The girl raised her hands and started to fly. With her fangs flaring, she zipped to the man in the corner. He put a hand up and a blast of light shot toward Dee. Her body slammed against the floor, lifeless.
Everybody looks to the man, “It’s getting worse.”

Copyright © 2011 Wind Dancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..