Jump to content

Elemental 7. Running With The Pack

   (3 reviews)

American Elemental Ethan Tucker discovered he and his mate weren't the only ones of their kind. That knowledge kicked off a flurry of activity in Australia to contain the situation and minimize the effects. A female Fire Elemental is dead and a Wind Bender ran off into the night. Who is she and what happened during the bushfires to bring all these people together?

This story follows Embers. Some of it might not make sense without reading that first.
Copyright © 2023 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (16 members)

  • Action Packed 11
  • Addictive/Pacing 13
  • Characters 16
  • Chills 6
  • Cliffhanger 8
  • Compelling 13
  • Feel-Good 9
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 14
  • World Building 12

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Another fantastic entry in the Running with the Pack series.

Ethan and Aiden learn they are not the only elementals. We delve deeper into the events of Australia and the Bush Fires. We learn much more about the fire elemental and the wind bender.

You need to read Embers first or this story will not make sense.

Comes highly recommended.

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
raven1

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

This is another well-written novella in the "Running With The Pack" universe.  It has some very interesting new characters that may greatly impact Ethan and Aiden's packs.  It also clears up some of what has happened in earlier stories.  It is full of the same wonderful excitement and smouldering atmosphere found in the series and some unforeseen twists. It is a great read for all who follow the series, but readers should read the preceding books first.

If you are following the series, I suggest reading this soon.  A certain sneaky wolf has implied he is leading us down a garden path.  Get your hoods on and baskets ready for a ride.

  • Love 5
Link to review
centexhairysub

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

A short entry in the Running with the Pack series but a truly interesting one.  We discover that not only is Ethan not alone as the only Elemental but there is an organized group of them seemingly around the world.  

We get a chance to clear up a puzzle from the Embers, a previous book in the series.  And that answer only opens up more questions.  

We get to meet some new and interesting characters along with some of our old favorites.  I could have used a few dozen more chapters; but we learn to love what we get.

Read the books in this series in order; but you will never regret starting them and will learn to love them all.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..