Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 4,639 Words
  • 1,097 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trigger The Years Past - 32. Chapter 32: Post Traumatic Orgasm

"Louisiana? Really? Miracle...with all the money..." Godfrey sat in the rental car, which was about as nice as the houses, which he didn't think highly of.

"Look.." Miracle drove along down the back streets so they could check out the houses. "I can't help it that my friends all chose nice states to live in. I know, California is free now, but Kevin lived there, and his friends are there, and he was a famous college football player. And I can't help it that Jasmine lives in Florida. You already know what states I've done, I'm about sick of the desert...I had to pick a state."

"Chicago, Miracle...Chicago, and it's not like you have to go into the middle of it." Godfrey sighed. "I'm sorry, but that's where you find the nice places. Do you really want to live in one of these houses? It's false advertisement. People are only going to want to be your friend for your money, unless you live a lie to fit in. You live where you fit in."

Miracle sighed. "Okay, we're not being judgmental, but I'll admit, for the kind of money I have, this is a little beneath me, financially. At the same time, I don't want to live with the high and mighty either, they are egotistical." He turned onto another street.

"So, what? Middle class it?"

Miracle's eyes widened. "Oh my god...that middle class cookie cutter suburban nightmare..." He shook his head. "I don't know. You have to consider, do you like the house, can you live with it, you have to consider the community and the people, there are so many things to consider."

"You're indecisive as hell." Godfrey looked around.

"Well, look at our arrangements now. We have a beautiful home, but all our friends lack a lot of money, most of the people that have come and gone through my life this year hasn't had a lot of money, yet they are the most interesting people. Yet the rich and mighty tend to fit every cliche criteria you could write down."

Godfrey looked at Miracle. "Huh...Remi hates us, good thing that was only a concussion. I'm sure Rayne is pretty pissed, hope she can get over it for the sake of the baby, she'll have to."

Miracle stopped at a stop sign and shifted the gear into park. "I'm lost."

Godfrey looked at Miracle. "I know what you mean. Maybe you should just let me take over some of the decisions, and I won't pick Chicago because I know you hate the idea. You just...have to find that right place, but this is not it."

"If you think you can choose any better." Miracle said.

"Well, it's got to be city, but you don't want to get buried in it. So...a smaller city." Godfrey nodded. "Indianapolis."

Miracle looked over at him. "That is still big."

"You're going to give me a hard time." Godfrey stared back and tried to keep a serious face, then a grin broke out.

"Till you get it right." Miracle grinned.

"Raleigh?" Godfrey looked up.

"I don't want to live in a state with two words." Miracle said as he idly looked through a tour guide he had picked up at the airport.

"That's ridiculous." Godfrey shook his head. "Birmingham, just give a chance."

Miracle closed the guide book and looked at Godfrey. "Okay, I'll surrender to that choice, not like we can't pick up and move again."

"Thank you." Godfrey said in relief. "Now can we get out of here?"

"Yes." Miracle shifted the gear into drive and headed off. "Do you want to spend the night or..."

"I was thinking we could kind of go ahead and go." Godfrey sighed, leaning his head back.

"Oh, because...I was going to let tonight be..special, I mean with nothing else in the way." Miracle grinned.

Godfrey looked over at him. "Miracle, part of me really wants to wait until we actually go on a real vacation, somewhere really nice, maybe even wait...until you're not married anymore and maybe I..."

Miracle's smile faded. "You would want to? Wow...lets see how many husbands I go through."

"I'll take that as your sarcasm." Godfrey frowned. "And...I kinda wish I didn't get it. Anyway, after everything I just said, there is more, another part of me just can't wait..and wants to have you. And I'm not really sure which part will make me happy or more importantly, which will make you happy."

Miracle looked down. "I'm sorry, just that, if anything happened to you, or us..." He shook his head and took a deep breath and a small smile appeared. "I mean, I've been married like...a month, and in that time, Cheston is sent to prison, and now we're just waiting to make sure everything is securely mine, that all the property and all the money goes through. Once everything is in my name, and once all the changes I've made go through, we can end it."

"Well, you already have all of Cheston and Martin's money, and the account for the baby is being set up, the house is technically in your parents name, we got the jet too." Godfrey shrugged.

"I just have to get the titles for the property, and what I'm not keeping, well that has to be sold." Miracle shook his head. "I'm sorry, I totally changed the subject."

Godfrey reached over and took Miracle's hand. "I just...I don't know what to do."

Miracle stared out at the road. "I'm not sure." He turned into the hotel, a cheap one, at best and pulled into the parking space in front of their room. He switched the car off and looked over at Godfrey. "I love you, but I guess this doesn't feel like home."

"So...you want it to be at home?" He asked.

"Kind of like it was going to be, like it would of been." Miracle said.

"Until I ruined it." Godfrey nodded.

"No you didn't." He gripped Godfrey's hand tighter and then grabbed his shirt with his other hand and yanked him closer. "Don't say that." He softly kissed him.

He kissed Miracle and then slowly pulled back when his shirt was let go of. "I'm sorry, what about that thing, nothing can be recreated?"

Miracle shook his head. "It can't, but that place feels like home, and until it don't, I'll feel the same if we tried again there, at least that is my theory."

He smiled at Miracle and nodded. "At home then." He leaned forward and hugged him. "I love you, never thought I would find this...out of everything."

Miracle smiled. "Well, you did." He returned the hug and closed his eyes.

Gavin followed Godfrey and Miracle into the party room, camera held up on his shoulder as he filmed them.

"Wow...I can't believe I am in here again." Miracle spun around as he looked at the large empty room. "Okay, so uh..." He looked down at the floor and then towards the stage. "Evil Eric and I were standing right about here when my mom and Jasmine's dad showed up, lets not forget that Eric's dad was there too. I was forced to be Eric's date, kinda blackmailed." He looked at the camera. "I can't give away the details." He made a weird face.

Godfrey laughed and followed after Miracle and Gavin.

"Would you stop! And get on camera!" Miracle reached forward and grabbed Godfrey's hand and yanked him forward. "Walk backwards with me." He said before turning around a moment later and he tugged Godfrey with him to the stage.

"Okay, come up here, are we up here people?" Miracle jumped up the steps and onto the stage, turning around, waiting until Godfrey and Gavin were on stage. "Follow me." He walked over to the red curtain and pulled it aside. "So this is where my ex adoptive mommy comes out strapped with dynamite. Shes uh...doing her time in prison right now. We wanted to help her make a Facebook wall, my mom sent her a big Facebook slogan so she could make the layout on the wall...I don't know if she did."

"For real?" Godfrey's eyebrows lifted.

Miracle grinned and let go of the curtain. "Anyway! So she comes out and she walks across the stage." Miracle moved across the stage as Gavin filmed him. "And my friend Robin was right here, tied up." He looked confused. "I think she was gagged, I don't remember. Yeah, I think she was, to stop the screams when my ex adoptive mom sliced her open...and her fetus fell out, right here where I am standing." He looked at the camera.

"And that haunting story is why Miracle is wrecking a perfectly good sellable house!" Godfrey spoke in sarcastic excitement.

"Hey, I'll still own the island, see how much profit that gets me." Miracle looked at him. "I'll probably just sale the land to the state. Who would want to drive a boat to the main land every day anyway?"

Miracle's eyes widened and he leaned in close to the lens. "Eric just used this house to evade the police when he kidnapped me and took me to the marina, he literally speeded away in the boat just as the cops were pulling up."

Miracle then eased back. "Or so I was told, he kinda drugged me." He looked to the side and down. "I'm selling that boat too."

The three headed off and Gavin cut filming to return to that very boat Miracle talked about and they drove it at a distance, not to far away but a safe distance from the wrecking ball and the crew that was set up on the island.

Miracle grinned when Gavin started filming again. "See it?" He pointed at the wrecking ball. "That's what I'm doing to that bad memory, knocking it down."

"Oh hell." Godfrey watched as the ball started swinging.

"Here it goes!" Miracle clapped and watched the ball hit one side of the house, knocking a good chunk of it down, watching it crumble. "Oh...so sweet. Go again!" Then the ball swung once more, crashing even more of the house.

"There's the stage..." Godfrey said.

"Zoom in!" Miracle screamed as he watched the stage fall down in the rubble and then tumble down the side of the island and into the water, Gavin having zoomed in just in time to catch a glimpse of the stage as it tumbled off the island and into the water. "There it goes..." Miracle laughed, watching the rest of the house cave as Gavin focused on him again.

"Oh....so fucking sweet, it's like a fucking post traumatic orgasm, you kill a bad memory and you just go boom!" Miracle grinned at the camera and laughed as he fell back into Godfrey, who wrapped his arms around Miracle to catch him from falling.

"I've never heard him laugh so much." Godfrey sat back on one of the seats and tugged Miracle into his lap.

"That's because it's so good." Miracle looked at the island and started laughing again. "I'm going to die..."

"Lets hope not." Godfrey looked at the camera with a worried expression. "I get scared of jinxes...especially given his history."

"No, I'm fine." He laughed a little more and hugged Godfrey. "I just have to stop looking at the island." Miracle grinned and then leaned back and buried his face in Godfrey's chest. "Okay, Gavin, get us back to the marina, I'd actually love to leave New York, as soon as possible, this was the only high light of my trip."

Gavin stopped filming and laughed a little himself and moved to put the camera into the safety of it's case and then went to drive the boat back to the marina.

Gavin started filming again once they were off the boat, following after the other two.

Miracle held onto Godfrey's hand, tugging him along and then he spun around. "And this is the marina, right where I was taken when Eric kidnapped me. See that warehouse?" He pointed at it. "He had me in that room there, just at the top of the stairs." Miracle grinned. "He drugged me, my friend stabbed him with a syringe, drugged him. How fun is that?"

"Karma." Godfrey looked at the warehouse, it was so strange actually being at the places Miracle wrote about in his diary, yet it interested him.

"Yep, and that room has a back door and some more stairs, Kevin went in, got me out, came around the side...over there." Miracle pointed out. "He kicked their asses and all the police and the ambulance came through that gate." Gavin pointed the camera as directed. "Just as Eric was escaping on that boat we just rode here...that I'm selling."

Miracle looked at Godfrey. "Think I should just sink the boat instead?" Miracle laughed.

"And lose more money?" Godfrey stared at Miracle. "No."

Miracle started laughing again. "Well, it's a thought." He looked at the camera. "His helicopter did get blown up though. It killed Sarah. I don't know if we would of ever been friends really..but she cared enough to save me. I heard she was the first one here. Of course...Melanie had to make Jaemin shoot an arrow at her leg when she was at the top of the pyramid."

Godfrey gave Miracle a weird look. "What the fuck? Top of the pyramid?"

Miracle looked at him. "Pep rally, cheerleaders, get it? Melanie made Jaemin shoot an arrow at her leg, whole thing came crashing down. So she had to wait at the gate for the others to come because Melanie handicapped her." He made a face. "Lets not talk about that...I don't want to be mad at Melanie, may she rest in peace."

"Oh..." Godfrey nodded and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, that's it, I'm not going anywhere else in this New York nightmare. So, we're going to my private jet, which I also got from Martin." Miracle smiled. "Cut it."

Gavin stopped filming. "Weird story, she must of hated Sarah bad." He leaned down and went to put the camera back in it's case.

"You'd think the sex tape would of been enough." Miracle shook his head. "Lets go, that limo is charging me by the hour, it's so fun, I've never rode in one before." He smiled and wrapped his arms around Godfrey from behind, watching him stare at the warehouse.

Godfrey stared at the warehouse a moment longer and then shook his head. "I'm going to have to get a grip on your spending. You know it takes a lot of fuel to fly that jet? And we have gone to Louisiana and New York in a single week. Not even thinking about the fact that we have to go check out Alabama...and neither of us have jobs."

Miracle gasped. "We're going to go broke." He looked at Gavin. "What should we do?" He then looked at Godfrey. "Maybe we should live in Louisiana after all, won't be long until one of those houses fit us in."

Godfrey laughed. "Miracle.." He turned around. "I can get a job, I had one, anything computer, I can do it. Only reason I don't have that job is because I came to Vegas."

"Does that pay a lot? Because we're going to have to bring in just as much as we spend." Miracle said.

Godfrey looked up. "Fairly well, depending on what you're doing. I could be in a small shop repairing computers for crap pay or building complex security for huge companies for great pay."

"Do the...huge company one." Miracle nodded and walked through the parking lot. "Why did the stupid guy park all the way across the lot?" He stared at the white limo.

"Cause he's a stupid guy?" Gavin grinned.

"Obviously, maybe stupid enough to not realize me not paying him." He looked between them and grinned. "Should I try to give him the slip?"

"You will probably piss him off, then he'll say something, I'll get pissed off...and there you go." Godfrey said just as they reached the limo and he opened the door, letting Miracle and Gavin climb in before he got in and shut the door.

"Yo, man, you could of parked a little closer, these legs were not made for walking." Miracle grinned. "They were made for...spreading." He gasped and covered his mouth with both hands. "Did I just say that?" He started laughing.

"Oh my god..." Gavin looked up at the driver.

Godfrey looked less than pleased with Miracle's antics when they got like that. He frowned and looked at the driver. "Just go...the airport." He said and the man didn't say a word but simply followed orders.

Miracle pulled his hands down and looked at Godfrey. "What? It was funny...and I couldn't think of anything else..." He laughed a little more.

Godfrey looked at Miracle. "Yeah? Well, it seems since you got here, all you can do is be who you thought you were and not who you are now."

Miracle looked confused. "What are you talking about?"

Godfrey took a deep breath and sighed. "You wouldn't understand. I...don't know if I could put it into words or...if I even want to."

"Well, you have to, when you start something...you have to be able to see it through." Miracle stared at him. "I'm not going to make it easy and call myself names this time."

"It just feels like...ever since you got here, you've done nothing but flaunt yourself around, even if it was just in front of a camera. And that? What you just did? It was the sluttiest thing in the world." Godfrey shook his head. "And part of me wonders if that's how you view who you were, and if you're acting that part because you're here."

"Wow." Miracle slowly nodded. "I didn't know being excited and a little hyperactive..." He looked down. "I don't know what to say to any of that. I was just having fun."

"I just worry about you...and your mental and emotional health, that's all." Godfrey looked up at Miracle. "Ever since I met your dad, I just, I try to look out for you, and I wanted...I felt like you were regressing to a bad place, maybe a place that wasn't even true."

"Well, I'm sorry...but you don't have to worry, being hyperactive and making jokes, even if they happen to be slutty, which is a rarity, just fit with the situation, well, that's part of regular little me." Miracle stared up at him. "Okay?"

Godfrey nodded. "Okay, so long as you're okay."

Miracle nodded and looked at Gavin. "Sorry, that had to be awkward."

Gavin shook his head. "No big deal, he just cares, Miracle, don't have a short fuse, please?"

Miracle nodded and looked out the window.

"Okay, so everything is in order. You've received all of Cheston's shares of Martin's money, along with all of the money he currently had in your joint accounts, all of that has been moved into a single one person account for you, and you have the jet. The house here has been transferred into your parents names, the guardianship papers have been filed, Maria's shares have been set up into an account controlled by me for Rayne, as you asked, until the birth of the child."

Miracle stared at Quinn and nodded.

"Maria's house was sold for a million dollars, that was given as a gift to Lacey, and as you asked, I did make some phone calls and the state of New York bought the island land for three million, the governor getting the boat for free, well, that didn't hurt. And that money was placed into your personal account." Quinn looked up at Miracle. "So, everything is placed and all is in order, you are all set."

"Well, good." Miracle smiled. "And just because you're so familiar with all of this, I think I'll keep you as my lawyer, regarding these matters, despite the distance. You've been really well at organizing everything given the rather...confusing and probably complicated way in which I did all the money." He laughed.

"I would appreciate that." Quinn smiled. "New blood taking over the family, well, that will be interesting."

"Maybe." Miracle stood up. "Thanks, Quinn." He walked out and off into the waiting room where Godfrey sat.

"How did it go?" He asked.

"Good, but I got better news." Miracle said.

Godfrey stood up. "What is it?"

"First of all, everything is in order now, finally, it's all set up like it's supposed to be, and secondly, I changed my mind about California. You didn't know it...but, I bought the owners out of the cabin, when I told them it was actually my childhood home, surprisingly they didn't take to much from me, they were actually kind about it. Plus it's already furnished. So, what could be more move in ready?" Miracle smiled.

Godfrey grinned. "You're amazing, the perfect place."

"Quiet, but close enough to the city when we need to go there. Like I remember it...paradise." Miracle smiled and wrapped his arms around Godfrey.

He hugged Miracle and lifted him up, spinning him around before lightly kissing him. "Lets go."

Miracle quietly laughed and headed out of the office with him.

Godfrey pulled up at the house and they both got out to see Miracle's parents waiting outside by Jeremy's car.

"So you two getting ready to move in? We're packed up and everything, so it's clear and clean, all those keys to that study..." Miracle laughed. "Cheston, mad on security. The door is open and they are on the desk, and the safe is open too, the number codes, they are ready to be set, so just punch a number in and it gets set, I guess."

Jeremy looked up at Miracle and laughed. "I'll probably just have that door ripped off and have a new one put on."

Miracle laughed. "Kinda what I wanted to do, but.." He looked at Erica. "If there is ever a drive by, that room, I know for sure, it has a bullet proof window." He grinned.

Erica grinned. "I hope we don't have any drive drive-bys here." She laughed and walked over and hugged Miracle. "Oh god, I hope you have just as wonderful of a life there as I did." She let him go. "And a longer one to." She slapped Jeremy on the stomach. "And you..." She jokingly pointed at Godfrey. "Don't be stupid like this one over here."

"She'll never let me live it down." Jeremy sighed. "Though I've never asked, I deserve it."

"She should, mom you should." Miracle nodded and looked at Jeremy. "You saved me from getting hit by a train...and you brought me that music box, when I was in that psyche ward, it was probably my only comfort, and at the same time...my only release. It helped me cry...and I needed to." His eyes started to water up.

Godfrey walked over to Miracle and rubbed his back and looked at his parents. "I will take care of him. I only want the best for him, I've only ever loved once before and...no one else has ever been able to touch me like he has." He looked at Jeremy. "You made me so concerned about his mental health that...I might even get paranoid and he might get pissed off at me. Would you appreciate over protectiveness?"

Jeremy looked at Godfrey. "I would appreciate it in the way that..I want to believe that he is safe with you, I want to trust you, but at the same time, you can't bury him, he still needs to learn independence, and he needs to learn what's right, and mostly, how to make choices for himself. And I think that is a hard balance to find because when you let go of the leash just a little, you risk him making another mistake, but you have to let that be a given, and the little mistakes are better than the big ones."

Godfrey nodded. "I'll try my best, I know how guys have been, I just...I'll show you that I'm going to stick it out."

Erica shook her head. "Guys have been awful to him, sure, but then there are a lot of guys that wanted to be good to him, and he self sabotaged it, so it's a double edged sword."

Miracle looked down thoughtfully as they discussed him, practically as if he wasn't there, but it didn't bother him, he knew what they were saying was true. He took a deep breath. "Okay, well, guys, like I said, everything is empty. The furniture remains, so it's pretty move in ready, so we're going to go."

Jeremy nodded and hugged Miracle. "Get there safe."

Miracle laughed. "We're taking a jet, unless gravity changes, we won't fall, hopefully!" He then moved over and hugged his mom. "Enjoy the house, I know you will love it."

"I will." Erica smiled and stepped back.

Miracle smiled and took Godfrey's hand and headed back to the car, letting him go as he walked around and got into the passenger side. Once Godfrey was in, he started the car and pulled off and away from the house.

Miracle heard his phone ring as they headed down the road and he pulled it out. "Hello?"

"Hey, It's Cheston."

"Oh...Cheston." Miracle looked over at Godfrey, who briefly glanced back.

"I don't have long before one of these jerks snatches the phone from me or something." He mumbled.

"Yeah, I've seen prison in movies...and documentaries, they are awful." Miracle frowned. "I'm so sorry that you have to be there."

"It saved your friend, it did something good. I would say I did it for you, but I won't lay that on you." Cheston looked down. "Anyway, I know everything is settled, all the money, the property. So..I just wanted to let you know, we can go forward with the annulment."

Miracle looked out the window. "Yeah, I gave the house to my parents and I'm moving..." Miracle trailed off, thoughtfully. "I trust you, just call this paranoia. Just...I'm moving away, but I'll get the papers and it will happen."

Cheston was quiet for a moment. "I love you, that hasn't stopped. I should go though, like the movies, the documentaries, they get antsy after like two or three minutes."

Miracle slowly nodded. "Yeah...they usually do. Try to...make the best time you can, I know that will be hard." He pulled the phone away and hung up, laying it in his lap and he sighed.

"Goodbyes?" Godfrey asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." He nodded. "I just...can't help but wonder how awful his time will be." He looked over at Godfrey. "And I get my happy ending."

Godfrey's eyebrows lifted. "It's not the end yet, got a long life to live." He turned onto the trail like drive way and drove up to the cabin and smiled. "But, for now, things can be happy. Just...enjoy the moment?"

Miracle looked up at the cabin and climbed out of the car and walked with Godfrey and unlocked the door and headed through the house and into the kitchen. He unlocked the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the back porch and looked out at the ocean, remembering himself running on this very beach as a small child.

"Yeah, I guess for now, for the moment." He looked at Godfrey and grinned. "Want to go jump in the waves?"

"Always." Godfrey smiled.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Beautiful story, thank you for this. It was very difficult to see Miracle in such a difficult place at the beginning of the Book, it is much nicer seeing him in a better place. I have no doubt that if you ever return to Miracle's story at some point, or write another story in the same "world" where he appears as a minor character, that there will once again me mad drama in his life. But it is nice to think of him as happy until that happens.

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Link to comment
On 08/12/2014 05:48 PM, said:
Beautiful story, thank you for this. It was very difficult to see Miracle in such a difficult place at the beginning of the Book, it is much nicer seeing him in a better place. I have no doubt that if you ever return to Miracle's story at some point, or write another story in the same "world" where he appears as a minor character, that there will once again me mad drama in his life. But it is nice to think of him as happy until that happens.

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Thanks for enjoying the story. The idea of doing another one where he's more of a minor character or a side character to another story sounds interesting, though I might find it difficult not to make him the star of the show. As far as another story period, well...you never know what my mind might cook up lol.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..