Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,032 Words
  • 1,081 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Amber Waves - 4. Chapter 4

AARON

 

Jeans and a t-shirt felt far too out of place for the drafty halls lined with suits of armour. Aaron walked through the palace beside the queen… his mother… trying to see himself living here. It was too late, he already was living here, but the disconnect between his mind and the present hurt his head.

“And this is the scullery… the kitchen,” Queen Amber corrected as they slowly passed yet another hall. “There is a door on the far end that opens into the dining rooms. This end is what I like to call the snack bay. If you get hungry, stop by here and the cooks might give you a little treat.”

Aaron felt his face heat up at the thought of a treat, and the elf took a breath. That was absolutely the wrong thought to be having at the moment, but he didn’t know how to stop the blood that was suddenly racing to his groin. The prince moved on hurriedly, trying to think about anything other than a treat from the kitchen.

“The royal library is in the north eastern tower, and it has a nice view of Wolfsbane Hill,” Amber added, stepping after Aaron quickly. “There are certain areas within that you cannot go to yet, but eventually all of its knowledge will be yours to look through.”

The two approached the entrance to the library, and Aaron’s eyes widened at the sight of a neko sitting at a table inside with a stack of books. Instantly, the hall seemed to heat up, his body reacting to the sight of the older neko, and Aaron gulped, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to escape the hunger for that sweet nectar the neko promised.

“You have nekos on your staff?” he asked a little nervously.

“We have nekos on our staff, yes,” Amber replied. “But they will all treat you with the respect owed to you as the Crown Prince of Astara. That is Jason. He’s in our employ, and he’s been researching the Neko Rebellion for the crown.”

Amber opened the door, gently ushering Aaron into the room. The elf took a deep breath as the neko turned his head, letting it out slowly when Jason waved at him.

“Good morning Jason,” Amber smiled. “I hope Devyn’s doing okay.”

The neko nodded.

“I thought you were staying home today to help him with the full moon.”

Jason shrugged silently, motioning toward the pile of books that was almost as tall as him.

“Ah, I see. Guard customs of the 12th century? Perhaps a little hands on research might help? Captain Darren is training a new recruit; perhaps you might like to join him?”

Jason seemed to think for a moment, before nodding slowly.

“Wonderful. I’ll let Captain Darren know to expect you.”

The neko smiled, before reaching out to Aaron.

“I’m Aaron… um… Prince Aaron,” the elf said uncertainly. “It’s nice to meet you Jason.”

Jason quickly withdrew his hand, bowing instead as his eyebrow raised. Straightening up, the neko offered an almost nervous smile to the new prince.

“Are you mute?” Aaron asked.

Jason nodded, motioning toward a scar on his throat.

“Oh… I’m sorry if that was insensitive.”

The neko seemed to slump slightly, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a phone, his thumbs working over the screen quickly.

“Oh no, not at all your Highness. Most people try to see the scar for themselves.”

His body shook in a silent chuckle as the phone spoke for him.

“That seems rather rude.”

“I’m used to it by now. It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Prince Aaron. I hope I can serve you as well as I’ve served Queen Amber.”

Aaron licked his lips, wondering why they felt so dry suddenly. Fuck… Itumak must have gotten to him with all that sex talk. He couldn’t think about that; this neko was definitely mated to a werewolf, and the prince would never break the Mate Laws.

He took a deep breath, forcing the thoughts away.

“I hope so too,” Aaron said, plastering a smile on his face.

The library door opened suddenly, giving the elf an excuse to look away from the neko. He frowned as another elf entered the room and whispered in Amber’s ear.

“Fuck…”

Aaron’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the queen’s expletive, and beside him, Jason let out a silent laugh. He had sombered up by the time Amber turned back toward them.

“I’m sorry to do this Aaron, but the delegation from Khorsa arrived early, and I need to see to them right away,” Amber said apologetically. “Can you find your way around from here?”

“Yes, your M- um… yes Mother…” Aaron replied.

He nodded at Jason before following Amber out of the library. A breath of relief escaped the elf, and he started back toward his rooms. By the time he’d reached the Prince’s Suite, Aaron had cooled off some, no longer so desperate for the neko’s seed.

Entering his room, Aaron threw himself on his bed… his giant bed. The elf groaned quietly, glaring at the curtains that were drawn back from the window to let the light of day in.

“Gods bless it Itumak, what the fuck did you do to me?”

Laying in bed wasn’t going to solve anything. Aaron sighed as he stood up. Crossing the room, the elf opened the glass doors, letting a soft breeze play over his face. The wind had the promise of a chill, yet the prince didn’t feel it, his skin heating again with a prickling sensation.

He stepped onto the balcony beyond the doors, a shiver playing across his body. Aaron felt restless, hot. The elf prayed whatever he had wouldn’t pass to the queen; he couldn’t be responsible for Amber’s death.

Leaning over the balustrade, the prince watched a guard standing near a drive far below. A car pulled into the palace grounds, and a pair of nekos stepped out of the vehicle, both glancing up with frowns on their faces. Aaron backed away quickly. Something told him he shouldn’t be seen yet.

 

AMBER

 

The queen let out a long sigh, straightening the royal cape on her shoulders. Traditions were stupid. Why couldn’t she just wear sweats and offer the nekos some chips while they debated? Everyone would be much more comfortable.

She wore the cape anyway, regardless of her personal desires. They would feel slighted if she didn’t and that just wouldn’t do.

The cape swept the floor behind her as the queen stepped into the council chamber. Already three of her advisors were present; Lord Sarin, Lady Masia, and the elven lord of Sarelin, Lord Anderin. Having the elf here was sure to exacerbate things with the nekos, but Amber couldn’t help that. Anything to do with the nekos had to have the lord’s approval, or it would fail regardless of the queen’s support.

She sat in a high backed chair at the end of the council table, staring at the doors with a composed face. Together, her advisors sank into their seats, and the queen gave them a moment to adjust themselves.

“Send them in.”

A pair of guards opened the double doors at the end of the room, and a trio of Ythin nekos stepped into the room. Exotic perfume filled the air, Lord Sarin clearing his throat at the smell. Their fur was combed neatly, held back with what Amber could only assume was an oil, and the queen took note of the Khorsan mayor’s rotund figure.

“Announcing the Lord Mayor Zulzaga, his partner Lady Bayarmaa, and their son, Lord Khuyag,” a guard said.

“Welcome.” Amber forced a smile on her face. “Please, have a seat. I was hoping we could see to business before withdrawing for a bowl of kumis.”

Inwardly the queen cringed at the thought of the sour milk, a treat among the Ythin people. But she would not be impolite to her guests, no matter how annoying the reason for their visit was.

“Of course, your Majesty,” Zulzaga smiled, taking the seat at the far end of the table.

The seat intended for the prince of the kingdom.

Amber gritted her teeth, trying not to seem too annoyed. She had already made a mistake, letting the neko take a position of power among the council. And there was no asking him to move; that would be far too rude for his sensibilities.

Letting out a quiet breath, the queen of Astara recollected herself, leaning back as though she were completely relaxed.

“You are here about the annual celebration of the Archer Moon, correct?”

“Yes, your Majesty. As I’m sure you are well aware, the Archer Moon is a sacred moon for my people. The time when we might be closest to our most holy ancestor, the Ythin Davaajav.”

Zulzaga spoke with a near smirk in his voice, and Amber wanted to wipe the self assured grin off his face. But she withheld the temptation, merely nodding to let the neko know she was listening.

“The Moon Archer is the one who shot the Sun Elf from the sky on the summer solstice, letting her fall slowly through the air to vanish on the winter solstice, and allowing the Ythin to flourish in the fall and winter months. We honour him every year, yet this year, the funds for our celebration seem to have gone missing. We have noticed, however, that the celebration of the fall of Te Hara pei Arudan has not suffered a similar fate; in fact, it seems that celebration was larger this year than ever before.”

It took nearly all of Amber’s willpower not to snap at the thinly veiled insinuation. The queen focused on her breath, as Lord Anderin spoke up.

“Surely you cannot be accusing the elves of stealing royal funds for their festival,” the elf objected.

“We are not accusing the elves of anything,” Zulzaga smirked. “Perhaps you have a guilty conscience to see this meeting as an accusation?”

“Ceos received the same gold they receive from the Crown every year for cultural programs and celebrations,” Amber said. “I am told their orphanages banded together and held a rather successful fundraiser for the celebration. Perhaps the Khorsans could look to their neighbours across the mountain for inspiration?”

This time, it was Zulzaga who ground his teeth. The neko leaned forward in the prince’s chair, trying to stare the queen down. Amber blinked freely; she had no time for childish games.

“Our people suffered a drought this past year. Life in the desert isn’t as easy as we make it look, your Majesty.”

“Yes, and thanks to the fundraising efforts of both Ceos and Mydara, along with a royal subsidy, Khorsa, and Ythin itself, flourishes despite the drought,” Lord Sarin noted. “I think Queen Amber is correct. Perhaps you could look, if not to your elven neighbours, then to the cities of Sami and Sarelin for aid?”

Amber felt a tightness in her chest, a bubble working its way to her throat as the perfume the nekos wore broke through her control.

She coughed.

“Excuse me…” the queen said quietly, clearing her throat.

“I will not let the elves make a mockery of the treaty-”

“The treaty of King’s Crossing does not bind the elves or the humans to provide charity to Ythin,” Amber said, the frustration breaking through her attempts at niceties. “There is no one making a mockery of anything, except perhaps you making a mockery of a tradition that is racist at its very core.”

Another cough broke through her response, the queen sucking in a breath to continue.

“Lord Zulzaga, you came here expecting what exactly? Restitution for a wrong that hadn’t been committed? Did you really think the elves would pay for something that is just nekos spitting in their face?”

She coughed again, and again, the tirade and the perfume taking its toll on her lungs. Instantly, one of the guards was at her side, offering a glass of water. Amber took a long sip, trying to recover, but the moment was gone. She was done.

“Your request for additional funds is denied. Look to other means to celebrate your moon god, if any still remember him. And don’t try to pull smoke over the eyes of someone who has studied neko history extensively. This council is adjourned.”

Amber stood up on her own power, barely hearing the scrapes of other chairs pulling out. She walked steadily to the side door, making it through and out of sight, before allowing herself to lean on a guard for support.

 

ITUMAK

 

The neko stared at the human, nerves building in his chest. Or maybe it was the two glasses of cranberry wine he’d drank. Itumak wasn’t sure; all he knew was an itch had been building in him all week. He felt more alive than he had in a while, and he was stuck in a near constant state of arousal. And now that he was off his first shift at his new job, the neko was going to explore these urges properly.

Finding a willing partner had been easy. He was unknown; all it had taken was the flash of a nervous smile and a hint that he was unspoiled to get a catch. And now the neko followed the human into an alley, watching the dark braid bounce down the man’s back.

“Is here comfortable enough?” the human asked with a slight smirk, motioning toward a somewhat secluded space.

Itumak nodded breathlessly, barely restraining the urge to attack the man, to rip his clothes off so he could fuck him. The light of the early evening cast the alley in shadow, no one was going to see them here.

A hand played through Itumak’s shirt, the neko pulling the fabric off in an uncertain moment. The publicity of what they were doing only added to the churning nerves in his gut. At any moment, anyone could walk into the alley and see the two.

“Let me…”

Hands cupped his ass, Itumak letting out a breathy whimper as his control slipped little by little. His pants popped open, and his throbbing length slipped out, Itumak thrusting into the hand that caressed his dick.

“Someone is a little overeager to pop that cherry…”

His pants dropped, and Itumak shivered as a chill passed through his body. A distant howl caught the neko’s attention, and he gulped, staring at the man before him. No… he couldn’t be a werewolf, right? Werewolves were supposed to tell before they had sex, but Itumak hadn’t even thought to ask.

The neko opened his mouth to ask, when a tremor broke through his body. Unbridled lust filled Itumak, his body tumbling forward and knocking the human to the ground as their lips crashed together. Itumak humped into the human frantically, the friction of his dick running over the man’s pants driving him crazy.

“No… no shit… fuck! Get away from me!”

The neko whimpered as his body twisted, and for an instant, agony broke over his lust. His heart pounded, Itumak screaming in fear and pain as white fur sprouted from his skin.

A hand slammed into his nose, knocking the werewolf back, but Itumak was beyond such simple pain. He wanted sex. He needed sex, needed to breed… and the man before him had promised him.

The wolf stood up on unsteady feet, stumbling toward the man.

“Get away from me you freak!” the human screamed, trying to run away.

The werewolf refused to listen. He threw himself forward, bowling the man to the ground again as his hind legs scrambled to position himself properly.

“Hey! Get off him!”

A rock slammed into the wolf’s shoulder, more pain. And Itumak let out a fearful cry, the frantic whimpering of a wolf spilling from his maw as he came back to his senses.

The werewolf scrambled back, away from the man who smelled like sex, away from what he had been about to do. Frantically, Itumak dug through his discarded pants with his nose, a pair of elves approaching him with rope in hand. His new ID was in his wallet. If he could just get it out, they’d know to contact Captain Darren.

“Easy there. Sit down. Can you sit for us?”

Frustrated with the search, Itumak grabbed his pants, flinging them at the city guard.

“Relith, search the pants for ID,” the elf on the right said. “Sit down.”

This time, Itumak complied, his limbs tangling as he tried to figure out exactly how to sit in this form.

“Itumak Nareen. Fuck… the football star?”

“No you dolt, he’s ancient. There’s no way this is him.”

“No, it’s a neko,” the elf spat, staring at the ID.

Instantly, hostile eyes were on Itumak, and the wolf whimpered quietly, his body tensing as one of the elves pulled out a baton.

“Wait… palace guard.”

“Shit. You sure we can’t play fetch?”

“Yeah. Better get him to the palace. And let the captain of the guard know he’s got a beast on his hands. Wolf or not, that’s attempted rape right there,” the other elf leered at Itumak.

The wolf whimpered again as the rope went around his neck. He was dragged from the alley and shoved into the back of a van. Motion knocked him around, and Itumak finally let his body just stay down as the van sped through the city.

Several minutes later, the back of the van opened, and Itumak’s heart sank as he came muzzle to face with Captain Darren.

“Prince Aaron?” the captain demanded.

Another whimper. Itumak stood up and stepped forward, tumbling out of the van onto the asphalt. Captain Darren was gone already, leaving Itumak to hobble after him, fighting to learn this new body.

“Hey!”

He paid no mind to the elves yelling after him; they weren’t important. If Itumak had turned into a werewolf, there was only one person who could have changed him. And that meant he had turned Aaron too. The werewolf had to find his friend.

Copyright © 2022 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Wow 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..