Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,020 Words
  • 1,304 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Amber Waves - 1. Chapter 1

AMBER

 

A pen scratched over paper slowly, shaky lines signing out one last order. The queen of Astara was done for the day. Early, far too early for the world’s leader, but she couldn’t help the fatigue settling into her bones.

Clearing her throat, she drew in a ragged breath, slapping the pen down right before a hacking cough shook her body. A relieved sigh escaped her. No blood; that was a good sign.

Her eyes took in a picture on her desk, the tiniest smile breaking the lines of her face. Two teens stood side by side, a neko and an elf holding each other up. Everything was in order, the last paper signed. She had never met the boys, but that would change as soon as she gave this order to the captain of her guard.

She missed Darius. Missed his gruff exterior, the quiet reassurances that he offered. The neko had served his kingdom well for nearly thirty years before hanging up his uniform to enjoy a well deserved retirement. His replacement, Captain Darren, held his same stoic nature. He was the only one Amber would trust with this task.

The queen was supposed to go herself. It was tradition. But in her state, there was no way she could leave the palace. She could see the orphanage from the gardens, small, yet well cared for as all Astaran orphanages were. A ten minute walk at the most. But that required going out in public, revealing her poor health to the world.

The door opened suddenly, and Amber let out a groan, her eyes rolling at the sight of Dowager Finley standing in the doorway.

“Don’t give me that look, young lady,” the old neko said. “It’s time for your medicine.”

“Maybe that has something to do with my look,” Amber muttered, pressing a button on her desk. “Captain Darren, can you come to the Pearl Room please?”

“Right away, your Majesty.”

Releasing the button, Amber sighed as Finley held out his hand. A small pill exchanged hands, and the human forced it down her throat, swallowing drily. She accepted the small cup from her father, chasing the pill with water and a grimace.

“Here’s hoping,” she said, setting the cup down.

“Yeah,” Finley said quietly, picking up the picture. “Are these them?”

“Itumak Nareen and Aaron Etaro,” Amber nodded. “How am I supposed to balance all of this?”

“We’ll find a way,” the neko promised. “We always do. I’m just glad I could talk you out of adopting them both. Trust me, one teen is enough.”

“I’m sure it is,” Amber chuckled weakly. “Is it just me, or are we claiming our children earlier and earlier?”

Finley sighed quietly, lowering himself into a chair.

“You know it’s necessary,” he said. “Now more than ever. Itumak will have the best education-”

“Aaron,” Amber smirked. “Itumak is his friend.”

Her smirk turned painful, stomach gurgling harshly. Dropping from her seat, she stuck her head in a trash can, the insides of her stomach rushing up to meet the can.

“Well… we tried,” Finley said quietly.

Amber spat into the can, grimacing at the taste in her mouth. She could see the pill sitting innocently in the can, and her vision swam as she sat back against the desk.

“Yeah, we tried,” she muttered.

“Why don’t you get to bed? I’ll take care of Captain Darren,” Finley offered.

“No. I need to at least do this,” Amber said, pulling herself back to her feet.

She dropped into the chair, her stomach still twisting. A knock came at the door, and Amber composed herself, straightening as much as she could.

“Come in.”

A man slipped into the office, closing the door behind him quietly. He approached the desk swiftly, and saluted his queen. Dark hair was tied back in a tight binding, a weathered face showing the weight of command, so soon after attaining that command. A strict appearance hid a soul that was one of the most loyal, and most generous, Amber had ever known.

“Captain Darren, I would like to know if you have given thought to my request.”

“To take in the neko as my ward?” the guard confirmed. “I have, Your Majesty. If it would help the realm, I will gladly do it.”

“It will help more than you might realize. We need an elf who is a friend to the nekos. The last two reigns have had too many tensions between the races, and I want to see that ended. It pains me to put all of that on someone so young, but my rule is nearly over as it is, and I will not leave the world worse than it was when I entered it,” Amber said tightly.

“You know I don’t like you talking like that,” Finley interrupted. “You’re going to beat this. I have faith in our healers.”

“Father, please. We both know what is at stake here. I will not fail in my duties because I’m too afraid to face the truth. Besides, if we do this now, Aaron can look to us both for support. And he will have a friend he can trust. One who hopefully won’t be coerced into running naked through a waterpark.”

Finley groaned quietly.

“I never should have told you that story.”

Amber chuckled quietly, picking up the small stack of papers from the desk.

“Captain, these are orders directing you to collect the adoption papers for Aaron Etaro and Itumak Nareen. I will fill the papers out tomorrow, and we will bring Aaron to the palace at the end of the week. I will do my best to meet him personally, but if I am unable to show in public, I will need you to do it in my stead.”

“Hang on… you are still adopting them both?” Finley frowned.

“No Father, I’m adopting Aaron. Itumak is going to be Captain Darren’s ward.”

“Why don’t you leave Itumak at the orphanage so Aaron can be seen visiting a neko?”

Amber’s eyes narrowed at the dowager.

“Father, perhaps you have forgotten your days in an orphanage. I have not forgotten mine. Aaron’s life is already set as a publicity stunt. I will not exacerbate things by having him visit an orphanage just to see his friend. It’s dangerous, and it’s just not right.”

She handed the papers to Darren, the captain waiting patiently for his queen’s orders.

"Should I inform the young prince of his adoption?" Darren asked.

"No. Let him have one more week of normalcy. His world will change soon enough."

 

AARON

 

"I'm not sure about this Itumak."

"Just relax Aaron. It actually feels kind of nice after a bit.”

Hands ran over the elf’s butt, his breath hitching as a warm body pressed against him. He had agreed to this in a fit of excitement, but now, crammed in a closet with Itumak, Aaron wasn’t so sure this was a good idea.

Trying to maneuver in the narrow space, the elf’s elbow smacked something, and he heard a pained grunt from the neko.

“Sorry…” he breathed, trying to stay quiet.

If Naia caught them, they’d be sent to scour Zasar’s altar, and no one wanted that job. Dead insects, old fruit past its prime, ale that had gone bad, all were offerings to the god of death and decay, prayers given to see them to the afterlife. It was entirely unpleasant to clean his altars, and his priests often turned to the orphans to perform the task.

“The guy who did me, he sucked me first. Said my juice would make it feel better,” Itumak offered.

“So you want me to suck you off and let you take me in the ass?” Aaron hissed.

“I did say you could do me after,” Itumak said defensively.

“No, I get to do you first.”

“Okay, whatever, just hurry up before Naia tries to find us…”

Aaron placed a hand on Itumak’s head, pushing the neko down uncertainly. He felt a hand playing around his crotch, nervous energy causing his length to twitch as the zipper of his pants was pulled down. A sudden coldness came over his dick, and then warmth, and Aaron bit back a soft moan. He couldn’t make any noise.

The elf’s hands ran through the neko’s hair, the unfamiliar position catching him off guard. What was he supposed to do? Was it supposed to feel this… mediocre? Aaron had no doubt Itumak was trying. The slurping sounds from his crotch, the soft roughness of the neko’s tongue, everything was working to make him enjoy this, and yet he couldn’t help feeling let down by the whole experience. Something was missing, but he had no idea what.

“I… I can’t get off like this…” he whispered.

Itumak’s ears tilted at his words, the neko pulling off a moment later with a wet plop that made Aaron’s length bounce.

“Are you sure? I can go faster. I think I could take all of you. The other guy was bigger.”

Aaron shook his head quickly, pulling Itumak back to his feet. The elf frowned at the neko thoughtfully, trying to figure out what he was doing wrong. This was supposed to be amazing, so amazing people fought over it. But he felt nothing.

“I just… I don’t think I like it…” he apologised.

“Oh.”

A hand ran over the elf’s length, firm and unyielding, stroking him slowly.

“But you said-”

“I… I’ll try sucking you… but I don’t think you should stick your rod in me…”

Itumak snorted.

“Don’t call it that,” the neko snickered, pulling his hand away. “But… it’s okay, you know? I’ll get better. I just have to practice.”

Aaron let out a noncommittal grunt, kneeling in front of his friend. Hands slowly lowered Itumak’s pants, the neko’s dick already tenting the fabric. Long and slender, the length almost poked Aaron in the eye as it popped out of the neko’s pants.

Russet skin darkened, an amber glow fading from Itumak’s length. White fur outlined it, short hairs prickling out from the neko’s crotch, threatening to scratch at Aaron as the elf moved closer. A stomach toned from constant exercise reminded him of Itumak’s dream, a dream that saw him soaring above the clouds, above Astara itself. His entire body was an instrument, prepared for wherever life took him.

This was the second part of their deal, and the one Aaron found almost more interesting than receiving Itumak’s blowjob. He had heard rumours of the aphrodisiac nature of neko seed, a substance that threatened to increase sex drive until the night had passed and the neko’s lover was full of their seed. It was why they had chosen the broom closet for this experiment, on the off chance that it was true. If Itumak drugged Aaron in here, the elf trusted his friend to know when to stop. More than that, the drugged elf would not be found until he had recovered.

Aaron leaned toward the neko, his tongue licking cautiously over Itumak’s tip. Sweetness erupted on his tongue, just the barest hint of bitterness implying that what he was tasting was not liquified sugar. Aaron sat back on his heels, trying to figure out the taste. That should not be coming out of a dick.

“Is it okay? He said he enjoyed it… spent more time sucking me than actually inside me,” Itumak chuckled nervously.

“It’s sweet?” Aaron frowned.

“I drank extra cranberry juice,” Itumak added. “It’s supposed to make it taste better.”

The elf stared at the exposed head, tiny barbs nestled on the helmet. Another cautious lick produced the same result. Itumak hissed quietly at another lick and another, Aaron trying to figure out the taste.

His hands were on Itumak’s butt… when had he moved them there? Aaron’s brain felt foggy, his tongue lapping at the sweetness as the neko above him bit back his moans.

“Itumak…?”

“Mmph?”

A shiver shook the neko. Aaron pulled back uncertainly, looking up at his friend.

“I can take it… I think…”

Suddenly, hands were lifting the elf. Aaron was pressed against the wall of the closet, listening to the soft thumping of a thrashing tail. Topaz eyes met his own, Itumak searching for something. Aaron tried to show it to him, whatever it was. He didn’t care, as long as he got that sugar again.

His legs lifted off the ground, Itumak pinning him against the wall. A moment later, warmth met his hole, Aaron biting back a gasping moan. Fire split him open and he couldn’t hold back the whimper that escaped him.

It didn’t matter. Soft lips stole the whimper from him as his body sank onto the long pole. Slowly, the pole moved inside him, the fire turning into a burning passion that ignited something deep inside him. He needed that sugar, he wanted to taste it, but his friend wanted to be inside him, and Aaron wouldn’t disappoint him.

“Are you okay?”

A voice broke through his fog, and Aaron realized fully that he was speared on Itumak’s length. His legs wrapped around the neko, his body pinned against the wall as Itumak slowly moved inside him.

“Aaron, are you okay? I’m not hurting you, right?”

The elf’s head shook quickly. He was… uncomfortable, but not in actual pain. And even the discomfort was fading fast, leaving a near euphoric feeling as Itumak began sliding in and out of him.

Barbs scratched deep within him, the neko’s head smacking against his prostate in a way that made him want to yell in pain and pleasure alike. Aaron was leaking now, and with every thrust, he drew closer and closer, until his own length was spraying against the neko that held him in place.

His release sparked something in Itumak, the neko speeding up until, with a wordless mewl, the neko was flooding the elf with seed.

Aaron bit down on the side of his mouth, muffling the whimpers of pleasure as his friend’s claws dug into the top of his butt. Itumak twitched inside Aaron, his tail curling around them to help them stay together. His arms shook, and the neko slid out of Aaron, a soft sigh of protest escaping the elf.

Legs slowly slid down Itumak’s body, Aaron supporting himself as the neko wavered again. Every inch of his body craved the neko, his eyes swimming as he was filled with the neko’s cum.

“Are you okay?” the neko whispered again.

“That… I feel… I want more…”

“Me too,” Itumak sighed. “But I think I’m spent right now.”

Aaron closed his eyes, his head lolling about as the world spun around him. His head knocked against the wall, and the elf slid to the ground, a giggle on his lips as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Aaron? Aaron?!”

Itumak’s voice seemed to come from a distance. Dimly Aaron felt fabric wrapping around his hips, pressing into the scratches with such exquisite pain.

“Come on Aaron, get up.”

Warm hands pulled the elf to his feet, Aaron’s body reacting to Itumak’s touch. He needed more of the neko, and his lips pressed into his friends, the flavour of Itumak’s seed passing from Aaron’s mouth to the neko’s.

“Not now Aaron, you need rest and water,” the neko murmured against the elf. “Come on, let’s get you to the bedroom.”

A door creaked open, light shining down on the pair, and Aaron stumbled drunkenly as his friend helped him from the closet. He could wait for more… he didn’t really want more anyway… why would he want more of the neko? It wasn’t Itumak’s seed that drew the neko to him.

“I can walk…” he slurred, straightening up.

“I know, but let me help anyway.”

 

ITUMAK

 

The neko watched his friend sleep quietly. It was still too early for bed, and many of the other orphans were still finishing their chores. Itumak had rushed through his, doing the bare minimum to finish them before doing Aaron’s chores. And still he had finished long before the others, worried about the elf.

They never should have tried anal. That was far too much for the elf to take. But now they knew, Itumak couldn’t fuck anyone. And now he would keep his promise to Aaron, keeping the elf safe.

He heard a car pull up to the front of the orphanage, far too late for any visitors. Rushing to the window, Itumak peered outside, his eyes glinting against the lights from the palace visible nearby. A veritable horde of young elves were crowding around a dark car, and as a human stepped out, Itumak’s heart dropped.

Palace guard. He was here to claim an elf.

The neko tried to reason with his fears. The queen had to collect the prince in person. The man might just be here to select the next prince. There was no reason to believe an elf would be taken.

Still, Itumak creeped across the room, gently shaking Aaron awake. The elf looked up at the neko blearily, the remnants of Itumak’s seed still leaving him tired.

“What is it…?”

“Palace guard,” Itumak whispered.

Aaron sat up quickly, staring at the window. Itumak could see the gears winding in his friend’s head, and suddenly the elf sped from the room, Itumak racing after him.

They tore through the building, Aaron leading his friend on a chase away from the entrance, where a throng of babbling elves were begging the man from the palace. Stepping out back, the elf ducked into the garden, throwing open the door to a shed.

“Itumak, you don’t know where I am!” he hissed quietly.

The neko nodded, wrapping his arms around the elf.

“Thank you Aaron,” Itumak whispered quietly. “I swear I’ll come get you when they’re gone.”

Aaron nodded, pulling the door shut behind him. Taking a deep breath, Itumak returned to the main building of the orphanage, back to the throngs of elves, secure in the knowledge that his friend, his brother, would never leave his side.

Copyright © 2022 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..