Finding Salvation in the Dark

Finding Salvation in the Dark (new link to come)

Summary: Halloween. A night for trick or treating. A night for fun and parties. A night for the creatures of the dark to come out and play. A night for romance? Meet Alexander, a half wood sprite out for a little fun, not expecting a vampire named Antonin to take an interest in him. Watch their journy through lust, love, tragedy and both of their pasts as they work together towards their happiness as consort and mate.

A collaboration between Rose Strailo from Gay Authors and Y!Gallery and Chynyll from Y!Gallery a.k.a. Morena Darkling on GA.

Wow! My first collaboration here, but please remember, she isn't part of this site yet, but is thinking of doing that. When she does, I will change the names and fix this first post.

This story is a fasinating mix and will, in the future, contain sexual situations. If you don't understand what I mean by that, I mean, there will be penetration, BJ's and other such things. But so far, it's mostly about the feelings and emotions that they feel during it.

There will also be (and already has been) violent situations. This is a vampire story.

We will also be messing with the bible and the history found with in it. That'll come at a later time, k?

Alright, that's all for the warnings at the moment.

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW!! :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

(once the reviews start that is)

• 2 weeks later...
*giggles at the idea of people wondering who the heck this Chynyll chick is*

*nibbles*

Morena Darkling is Chynyll and that's what I call her, no matter where I am.

There are now 2 chapters up. 3 is due on Friday. Reviews are wanted...we need the critisim...or the love. Whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So....yeah. We haven't updated, not that many really seem to care about this story, because life has gone to heck in a hand basket. And I so wanna say something beyond HECK!

Anyways, I haven't been on due to my own life getting in the way and the same goes for Morena. She is having some family trouble and you can find her on Y!Gallery (http://yaoi.y-gallery.net) under the name of chynyll and I'm under Strailo.

We are really sorry to those who do read, I'm sorry that we aren't updating, but we're also not writing at the moment. So, you guys will have to wait for a bit longer. I'll update you guys later. That is all.