Message in a Bottle

eliotmoore

2007 seems to be the year I open the door (again) and hold a wet finger (don't ask) up to see which way the wind is blowing. I have been reading stories for years and being a creative sort (and rather talkative), I began writing for myself. After letting this monologue continue for two years I decided to slip a few pages under the closet door and see what others thought of my ideas. It was agood idea because I am beginning to feel a little more connected with the world and, naturally better about myself.

I've been posting my stories on Nifty but the constellation of stars at GA have entertained and inspired my writing. I'm enjoying exploring the community. Talk to you again some time.

• Site Administrator

Welcome to GA! This is quite a diverse community, so feel free to poke around -- I'm sure there are lots of things here you'll enjoy.

Graeme :D

Welcome to GA! This is quite a diverse community, so feel free to poke around...

Ewe need to be careful where you poke. There's lots of goat doo-doo around GA. I have seen your stories on Nifty and also welcome you!

Jack B)

Ewe need to be careful where you poke. There's lots of goat doo-doo around GA. I have seen your stories on Nifty and also welcome you!

Jack B)

So you're saying you want to diaper the goats? :angry:

Conner

• Site Moderator

If we put diapers on the goats running around here, then in all fairness, we would need to put diapers on the other critters running around here.

Jan

If we put diapers on the goats running around here, then in all fairness, we would need to put diapers on the other critters running around here.

But pirates I'm sure could remain happily pamper-free. :boy:

Welcome to GA, Eliot! It's a pleasure to have you here! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and undoubtedly we'll all be richer for having had the benefit of your presence :)

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

But pirates I'm sure could remain happily pamper-free. :boy:

Welcome to GA, Eliot! It's a pleasure to have you here! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and undoubtedly we'll all be richer for having had the benefit of your presence :)

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

aww... thanks people. By the way, where do you keep the goats and pirates? I'm bored tonight.

Chase the goats. Hide from the pirates. Welcome!

Wait... THAT'S what we're supposed to do?? I think I've had it the other way around.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Soon you'll be like me... Spending way too much time here!!

It's a nice place. Watch out for... ~lowers voice to whisper~ teh gayz. Yep, keep your eyes peeled, seems like for some reason they're everywhere around here. You close your eyes for a second and BAM, you'll be fabulousified. :P

It's a nice place. Watch out for... ~lowers voice to whisper~ teh gayz. Yep, keep your eyes peeled, seems like for some reason they're everywhere around here. You close your eyes for a second and BAM, you'll be fabulousified. :P

WTF! I closed my eyes and nothing happened! What a jip!

The people are nice, so long as you don't drop the soap.

Oh and watch out for Razor. he'll fabulousify you even if your eyes aren't closed if he's in the mood.

Are you the same eliot moore that is writing 'turbulance'?

The people are nice, so long as you don't drop the soap.

Oh and watch out for Razor. he'll fabulousify you even if your eyes aren't closed if he's in the mood.

Are you the same eliot moore that is writing 'turbulance'?

yep, busted... Maybe Razor needs to come back... I keep closing my eyes and dropping soap and nothing happens... sigh

yep, busted... Maybe Razor needs to come back... I keep closing my eyes and dropping soap and nothing happens... sigh

Hopefully he's not here cause he's writing.

*glares at Razor.. you'd better be writing*