Attention Harry Potter fans

Jack Scribe

JK Rowling just got a whole lot richer. It's not like she is already richer than God...and Oprah. JK has agreed to a $1 billion Harry Potter theme park to open in Orlando, FL in 2009. The theme park will be part of Universal Orlando.

It will be called "Wizarding World of Harry Potter." It will feature locations featured in the book as well as rides and shops.

JK Rowling just got a whole lot richer. It's not like she is already richer than God...and Oprah. JK has agreed to a $1 billion Harry Potter theme park to open in Orlando, FL in 2009. The theme park will be part of Universal Orlando.

It will be called "Wizarding World of Harry Potter." It will feature locations featured in the book as well as rides and shops.

Wow thats really ridculous, I can't wait to go

How sad is it that I now can't wait to go? I'm not even going to tell Sam about it. He would be driving me nuts every day between now and the day it opens. Guess I better start saving my money now.

• Site Administrator

Damn! :angry:

I was looking at taking the family to Orlando in 2008 -- one year too early. :thumbdown: I'm going to miss this....

I had heard rumors about this a month ago... but no its been confirmed!!!

AHHHH, I'm so excited!!! I'm soooo going.

Of course, this is also the kid who's dressing up for the midnight showing of the movie... EEEEEE!

I'm such a fanboy.

AHHHHH! I sooo want to go! But Orlando is sooooo far! But then. 2009 is far too. When time will come, I'll see. But it's so cool. Do you think there's going to be a Hermione there? I just love her! Hail Hermione!

Ieshwar

Bah! I'm a Ron Weasley fan.

Who isn't he is the star of the books, and rupert grint is very cute, have to remind myself he is younger than me lol but that does look cool would definetly try and go.

Mark