Congrats Rknapp

Krista

Well you seemed to sneak into the "post-whore" thousand posts made Mile-stone club. :P

But,

Congratulations!!! :worship:

Krista

Congratulations, I have a little less then 900 posts to go :2thumbs:0:)

LOL, but at the rate you're going I expect you to pass me eventually. If I remember correctly Robbie (RK) was once very far out of my reach with regards to number of posts.

• Site Administrator
Well you seemed to sneak into the "post-whore" thousand posts made Mile-stone club. :P

Hi, Robbie,

Congratulations! As I said in the PM I sent when you got to 1000, that many posts shows a commitment to the community here at GA that deserves to be recognised.

:2thumbs:

Graeme :D

a commitment to the community here at GA that deserves to be recognised.

At last! Someone who praises quality and not merely quantity. :) So congrats, and also for the great contributions to games, the comments on stories, sharing your personal questions and issues...

Damnit, I almost slipped under the radar. Oh well, I suppose a little attention isn't always a bad thing :king: I wasn't going to make a big deal about it since so many others are up in this neck of the woods, some *cough*Kevin*cough*, *cough*CJ*cough*, etc. are continuing to map unexplored regions of the post-count world. :P

LOL, but at the rate you're going I expect you to pass me eventually. If I remember correctly Robbie (RK) was once very far out of my reach with regards to number of posts.

Once? You have well over twice the amount of posts that I do... let's not talk about the quality of those posts, haha. Not only am I still out of reach, the gap is expanding!

At last! Someone who praises quality and not merely quantity. :) So congrats, and also for the great contributions to games, the comments on stories, sharing your personal questions and issues...

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if half of my posts were from the games sub-forum. I started with only commenting on Dom's stories, and then I found the rest of GA, haha.

At any rate, I value my time here at GA as without it, I'd have no ties whatsoever to the gay community, and who knows where I'd be without the invaluable advice that was bestowed upon me and many others. Thank you all for letting me into this strange world (who would have thought that some men enjoy fashion, and not engines?) and for allowing me to enjoy the fine artwork that gets posted here!

some men enjoy fashion, and not engines

Isn't this normal? I mean, clothes are more important than loads of met.. hmm, engines. I think I'm disgressing so

:music::2thumbs::music: CONGRATS :music::2thumbs::music:

Ieshwar

Lol exactly some of us gay men enjoy cars and nice sounding engines :D

Well, my engine and I haven't been getting along lately. I get 15 mpg from an engine that is supposed to give me 20mpg... and the thing rattles like marbles in a tin can, shakin' all about when it runs cold... old age I suppose (hey, 95,000 miles is just broken in!)

I guess I should rephrase what I said earlier into, "I'm surprised that some men do something called 'exfoliate'." IDK, if someone told me that they were exfoliating, I would probably turn a whiter shade of pale and say, "I didn't need to know that!" Doesn't help that I have no idea what "exfoliate" means.

Yes, Kev, this is plug at you! Haha.

Damnit, I almost slipped under the radar. Oh well, I suppose a little attention isn't always a bad thing :king: I wasn't going to make a big deal about it since so many others are up in this neck of the woods, some *cough*Kevin*cough*, *cough*CJ*cough*, etc. are continuing to map unexplored regions of the post-count world. :P

:huh: But... but... but... I'm a lurker, not a poster! :ph34r:

I guess I should rephrase what I said earlier into, "I'm surprised that some men do something called 'exfoliate'." IDK, if someone told me that they were exfoliating, I would probably turn a whiter shade of pale and say, "I didn't need to know that!" Doesn't help that I have no idea what "exfoliate" means.

Yes, Kev, this is plug at you! Haha.

:lmao:

I think the only reason I know what "exfoliate" means is due to reading Kevin's blog! I keep telling, him that he should embrace his inner redneck, but he won't listen. 0:)

• Site Administrator

Is it good or bad that I know what "exfoliate" means without reading Kevin's blog?

Also, is hijacking of this thread allowed, since it's Robbie who's changed the topic?

Is it good or bad that I know what "exfoliate" means without reading Kevin's blog?

Also, is hijacking of this thread allowed, since it's Robbie who's changed the topic?

It's bad, and I say go wild!

Although to be fair, Krista created the thread... the original subject just happened be have to do with me. If she wants to then she can edit the title to have something do with picking on Kev :music:

lol.. nah.. go right ahead. :)

Also, shame on all of you for not taking care of your skin.. exfoliation is important... tsk tsk tsk. :blink:

Krista

lol.. nah.. go right ahead. :)

Also, shame on all of you for not taking care of your skin.. exfoliation is important... tsk tsk tsk. :blink:

Krista

Thank you! There is nothing wrong with guys who exfoliate.

Thank you! There is nothing wrong with guys who exfoliate.

To the guys who start taking good care of their skin at an early age, good for you!!! For those of you who snicker at this, I'd suggest taking advise from Kevin , BoyNeedsTherapy, & Menzo. Maybe they could put together a skin care regiment for those who are dermatalogically unsure of themselves.

Being on the verge of 40, I'm noticing crows feet and wrinkles developing near my eyes :wacko: . The lack of proper skin care at an early age (as well as rollerblading in 108 degree heat at 4:30pm in the California sun) has me wishing I had such sage advice in my twenties.

:worship::worship: to the Exfoliators!!!!

Take Care®,

Vic

P.S. - Whooo Robbie! Post-Whore :P