• Site Administrator

Sebastian is an interesting story set in (for me) an exotic location -- Argentina.

I will confess that I've seen the complete story, and thoroughly enjoyed it. This is yaalc's first story, but one that I think shows a lot of promise for the future. :)

Great start! The first chapter hooked me up and I'm waiting for the second one. Are we going to see more spanish talking in the future chapters? Hope it's kept basic as in the first chapter. The characters are really interesting; excited to know more about them!

Ieshwar

hmm I based Sean on myself growing up. I explain it in one of the chapters. I figured out I was gay just after moving to a new city. I was so afraid of someone finding out that I isolated myself from almost everyone. I went years without a 'real' friend. I had aquaintences at school but never hung out after school with anyone. Anyway that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! 0:)

• Site Moderator
I'm curious as to why the newspaper boy suddenly went sullen. Are tips an insult? :blink:

You'll find out more in coming chapters.

Like Graeme, I too have seen and read this first story of Ray's. He also has another story that he's been working on and maybe he'll get around to finishing at some point. Hint, Hint. And post it as well.

Jan

Great chapter though I missed the newspaper boy. :D The story is becoming more and more interesting. In a school where you can't talk to most of the pupils, unaware of their way of life and so on. I have never seen this and excited to read the future chapters.

Conner, I think that in the first chapter, when Sean gave him the tip, the boy was quite hurt. I mean, they were really friendly and perhaps, the tip reminded him their status difference and brough back bad memories (but it wasn't Sean's intention) Am I right, Yaalc? He was an immensely adorable guy, though. Want to know more about him!

When will you post the third chapter?

Ieshwar

It's actually only 10 chapters long (someone I won't say who, thinks I forced the ending a bit) but I plan on one a week. so every Monday.

Umm you're on the right trackish Ieshwar but you won't find out for sure until chapter 4.

For me, one correct prediction per story is enough. :P My streak is now at....well...1.

Sounds like you're on the right track, Ieshwar. It makes sense to me.

I don't know about the English classes. It's more likely that Sean will spend a lot of time helping the other students with their English. No, that's not a prediction....unless I'm right. B) It will certainly help his comfort level, though.

It's actually only 10 chapters long (someone I won't say who, thinks I forced the ending a bit)

I definitely know who he is! :lol: He does have a bad habit of being honest all the time! :P

Conner

• 2 weeks later...

Three words came to my mind after reading the third chapter: I want more! (I know I have to wait till Monday!)

Great chapter as usual. I would like to know more about Ricky. I feel like we know very few about him. I know that he's not the main character but I really LOVE him. He sounds so cute! And hot too, I admit.

What does 'Da nada' means? It seems like 'you're welcome'. Am I right?

It always sucks to be the new guy. Especially if you don't know their language.

Waiting for more.

Ieshwar

Three words came to my mind after reading the third chapter: I want more! (I know I have to wait till Monday!)

Great chapter as usual. I would like to know more about Ricky. I feel like we know very few about him. I know that he's not the main character but I really LOVE him. He sounds so cute! And hot too, I admit.

What does 'Da nada' means? It seems like 'you're welcome'. Am I right?

It always sucks to be the new guy. Especially if you don't know their language.

Waiting for more.

Ieshwar

I could be wrong, but I think it means, "it's nothing," or, "there's none."

BTW, I can definitely tell you all that the remaining chapters are well worth the wait, but I won't tell you how I know 0:)0:)0:)

Ditto! B)

Hey! What am I, chopped liver??? :angry:

Btw, that's a rhetorical question! :P I'm having a bad day and cannot deal with the truth right now! :(

So, how do I become part of the cool 'in' crowd?

Conner

Really, Nick? Last time I checked, words on the screen weren't small molecules and the monitor wasn't a selectively permeable membrane! Is that the deed of those two Jedi's on your avatar? I knew they looked suspicious...

Don't worry, Conner. We'll wait each week for a new chapter of Sebastian. Nick and Camy can't understand the thrill and joy of reading a chapter after one week's wait. :P (to Nick and Camy) Anyway, patience is a virtue.

Meanwhile, waiting for a new chapter...

Ieshwar

I gotta be quick here as I'm doing a quick post from work, I spent the weekend in Vegas or I would have taken more time. I get to go home and work on the drip irragation system til I go to bed also!

Chapter 4 is up.

'de nada' literally means of/from nothing really it's just their way of saying thank you.

Most of the people who know what happens in Seba are my beta readers, I'm pretty sure I know how Camy knows but I'm also not saying. :P

and Ieshwar I'd be careful that Nick has a way of knowing things he shouldn't! :ph34r:

Yeh! Yeh! You just can't believe how much I loved this chapter. We saw so much about Ricky. But I'm really sad about him. :( He's such a good guy but his family... Grrr! He's so sweet and cool. I can't believe he said that to Sean. :P But who's Sebastian?

and Ieshwar I'd be careful that Nick has a way of knowing things he shouldn't!

It's those Jedi in his avatar. They suck information from your head and transfer them to Nick's head. (It's supposedly a secret. Sshhh)

Ieshwar

Ouch! I didn't know that. When I saw that Ricky does part time job too (and he's good-looking too), I assumed that he's my fav paperboy. Silly me. I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding.

By the way, the paperboy has a very sexy name together with his sexy looks. :D

Ieshwar

I just read the 5th chpater and it literally tore me. That's so sad. Life can be so shitty sometimes. I soo wanted to go there and comfort Sebastian. And this chapter help me to clear a few confusions concerning Ricky and Sebastian. Silly me!

So what's next in the story? We're half-way through the plot. So I believe that now Sebastian and Sean are going to friends now...???

Waiting for more as usual!

Ieshwar

This is an awesome story and I'm loving it! An american guy in a different country falls in love with a guy he can barely communicate with...its unique and I love uniqueness! I hate the argentina guys family though his mom dad and bros are all b*tches other then that great story and keep it up!

• Site Moderator

The family adds that touch of realism to the story since some families can be like that.

I think it also shows that love knows no boundaries.

Jan

And that love isn't restricted by the boundaries of language. I was thinking about it today. The language of love is so powerful that sometimes, it's enough. This reminded me of Sebastian. :)

I would like to see how Yaalc continues this story and brings the fire of love between our fav characters. :)

Ieshwar