Ok, I'm back and all caught up to c.7. :D This story just seems to grow on me. :great:

Yes, the quality of Seba's life has certainly been on the upswing....well, until the end of this chapter. :(

His father's comment about Seba being 'worth' more alive than dead totally pissed me off. :angry: Seba's boss at the bakery certainly had him pegged right.

Great story, yaalc! I'm really enjoying it. So, we're getting close to the "forced" ending, aren't we? :P Like Seba, I like to tease.

Conner

Nice chapter! The end was quite disturbing though. :( He certainly doesn't deserve it. Are you sure that it's going to end at the tenth chapter? There seems to be so much more to write.

Ieshwar

But right now, they do meet regularly during lunch. And they must have been close enough for Sean's father t trust the responsibilty of his house to Seba. At the start, I was thinking they will fall for each other. That's why.

• Site Moderator

These questions and more, to come.

I don't think they take the same classes or go to the same school.....at least, not that I know of

I don't think they do go to the same school.

Jan

But right now, they do meet regularly during lunch. And they must have been close enough for Sean's father t trust the responsibilty of his house to Seba. At the start, I was thinking they will fall for each other. That's why.

Yeah but how does that tie into learning about chemistry??

I hate authors. They're all the same. They get you feeling good and then they rip the heart right out of your chest. :2hands:

I'm in total shock. :( I can't believe our cute little Seba would have reacted that way. But there it is.

That's chapter 8, btw.

Conner

• Site Administrator

Yaalc,

Great story so far!! :P

I'm beginning to think that you have used our assumptions that most of the main characters are gay. I believed that Seba was gay, by the comments every time that he met Sean to "suck his cock". Even though we got from Sean's perspective that he was gay and having internal turmoil over it, we never really had that from Seba's perspective. Besides, how many boys haven't actually told their friends to suck their cock and really have no intention of letting them? It is just part of the friendly banter between friends.

I like the way that you have written the two characters having essentially the same experiences, but noticed how you usually gave us Sean's first, and didn't really give us Seba's thoughts second, but a recount of only the facts of what happened instead.

Could this be a classic example of a story of the gay boy falling for the straight boy? I hope not, but if it is then you did a real good job of getting us off track. :worship:

Well I guess I will have to wait to see if Seba's reaction was just the fight or flight instinct, or if he really was offended by Sean's advances and can't forgive him.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

This story just begs for a sequel! :D That's my vote anyway.

I enjoyed the ending very much. I completely bought into Seba's explanation that, due to his childhood trauma and then losing the 2 people who loved and cared for him, some sort of damper had been placed upon his libido. So whether he's gay or straight, their loving relationship has emerged intact. Love is great no matter what form it comes in. :wub:

Thanks, yaalc. :worship:

Conner

Yes, it was great! I just loved it. I knew Sebastian was too cute and sweet to break Sean's heart. :wub: I so love him.

I definitely vote for a sequel too! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!!

Will Yaalc be posting more of his stories here? I hope so. He writes really well!

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator

I'll add in my vote too! Sequel Pleeeeeease!!! :worship:

I think Seba had to reach rock bottom to realize he did love Sean in a way that Sean loved him. I can just imagine the confusion of growing up with homophobe brothers and father, and deep down convincing himself that any thoughts were wrong.

I'm curious on how Sean got back to Argentina, and what finally made him go back?

I am pretty sure that this question could be answered in possible future chapters or a sequel :P Hint, Hint.

Steve