trying my hand at writeing

what would you guys think if i was to post something that had the ideas i have for wirteing a story in it if it is kewl i would think about leting someone run with it or if you guys think i am doing a good job i may even write it myself but i wan tto know what all of you think about me posting something first then befor i go on i will wait till i find out if i should find someone to run with it or take it on myself. :unsure:

Edited by ethan thorn

Give it a try yourself, just contact one of the editors to see who is willing to help you with this. If it doesn't work out for you, then you could always think of working with someone else on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I always find that writing something myself is much more rewarding than having somebody else do it. I've been working on a story for over four months now and i couldn't possibly be more pleased with the way it's going.

And remember all bad ideas lead to a good one. ;)

what would you guys think if i was to post something that had the ideas i have for wirteing a story in it if it is kewl i would think about leting someone run with it or if you guys think i am doing a good job i may even write it myself but i wan tto know what all of you think about me posting something first then befor i go on i will wait till i find out if i should find someone to run with it or take it on myself. :unsure:

If they're your ideas, then you're the best one to write about them. You can always ask for help in proofing it before posting, if that worries you. ie. making sure that the grammar and spelling is right and that you have things in the right order so it makes sense. Have a go - why not?

Mike.g

Crackerwriter