[WrathOfMagneto] Resident Evil: EPIDEMIC

I read the first two chapters and I laughed out loud three times: I agree with Fish Wings on the humor. I then went to check out what Resident Evil was (never played it, and movies based on video games don't appeal to me much), and I'm quite curious to see what's going to happen to Kieran next. OK, back to chapter 3.

There should be zombies coming up soon.

The other six chapters are equally good (and funny). The fan fic factor isn't too high, since it takes place in the universe of the game, but it's a simple enough universe so that the original characters and situations have a life of their own and blend in with the adventures nicely. If you don't mind a little zombie bashing, you should have fun with the GSA members.

Great story so far! Humor is well woven into with the story... which is a nioce variation of the usual depressing versions : D

Keep it up~

hehehe thank you! i'm trying to make the story seem as much as possible from the point of view of an average teenager. :D

The other six chapters are equally good (and funny). The fan fic factor isn't too high, since it takes place in the universe of the game, but it's a simple enough universe so that the original characters and situations have a life of their own and blend in with the adventures nicely. If you don't mind a little zombie bashing, you should have fun with the GSA members.

Mind? who DOESNT like zombie bashing? lol thanx soooo much for your help with editing the first 9. i'm gonna put up the re-edited versions on efiction soon. :D

Edited by wrathofmagneto
hehehe thank you! i'm trying to make the story seem as much as possible from the point of view of an average teenager. :D

This definitely calls for redefining what average means! :D

(Uh, by the way, people, don't be afraid and go have a read, it's way worth it.)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've read the first 4 chapters. Given the title of chapter 4, I thought I'd stop there a bit.....you know, before the shit hits the fan.

This story is shaping up like Stephen King's The Stand with two exceptions...yours is so much sweeter and way more funny!

I totally love Kieran! :wub: A fem with big balls and an incredible sense of humour. :D Given he's Irish, I would expect no less. Just don't give him anything to drink! :P

Ok, so I'm staring at the fan now, go ahead.....

Conner

Ok, wrong movie. :P

I've never seen Resident Evil....and likely never will. This story's better anyways! :2thumbs:

It's hard to take this story seriously, even the serious parts...'cause of those slippers! :lmao:

Now this is entertainment. :music:

Conner

Ok, wrong movie. :P

I've never seen Resident Evil....and likely never will. This story's better anyways! :2thumbs:

It's hard to take this story seriously, even the serious parts...'cause of those slippers! :lmao:

Now this is entertainment. :music:

Conner

Hehe Thank you! :D The Resident Evil movies are generally crap compared to the videogames. The first movie is a decent zombie movie, but I don't even want to know what they were thinking for the sequel. And the third one looks especially craptacular.

Seriously though, thanks again. *huggles you*

^_~

This definitely calls for redefining what average means! :D

(Uh, by the way, people, don't be afraid and go have a read, it's way worth it.)

Hehe, I guess you're right there, lol. He's pretty average...for a really feminine boy, lol.

It could be Night of the Living Dead too, except for the pharmaceutical company sub-plot. And I think this is a video game originally. The slippers are great, and so are the tee-shirts!

I don't remember if you read it or not, but my spring anthology entry was a gay take on Night of the Living Dead. :D

Resident Evil was definitely a videogame first. In Japan, it was called Biohazard. I actually like Biohazard as the title alot more, lol.

^_~

Ok, I've read the first 4 chapters. Given the title of chapter 4, I thought I'd stop there a bit.....you know, before the shit hits the fan.

This story is shaping up like Stephen King's The Stand with two exceptions...yours is so much sweeter and way more funny!

I totally love Kieran! :wub: A fem with big balls and an incredible sense of humour. :D Given he's Irish, I would expect no less. Just don't give him anything to drink! :P

Ok, so I'm staring at the fan now, go ahead.....

Conner

Haha, being Irish myself, I know what you mean. Give us something to drink, and we're ready to take on the world! lol.

It's funny you mention shit hitting the fan. My original idea for the title to chapter 5 was, "Hit the Fan", but I thought it was a bit too obvious.

Nice job on chapter 10, dude. :2thumbs:

I'm not that fond of spiders myself. :thumbdown: The only thing worse would be snakes. Just for the record, I want to hear you say there'll be no snakes. :ph34r:

My favourite scene:

Nice job on chapter 10, dude. :2thumbs:

I'm not that fond of spiders myself. :thumbdown: The only thing worse would be snakes. Just for the record, I want to hear you say there'll be no snakes. :ph34r:

My favourite scene:

:lmao:

I hope Dan is alright after getting sprayed that green goo from the spider. Didn't sound very good to me. :(

I'm trying to figure out why Tyler "made it" to the finals, as it were. I'm amazed at how well Kiernan is doing with that jerk around. I'm hoping he'll be fed to the really big Mama spider as a sacrifice later on in the story. :D

Conner

Thanks! I'm glad ya liked it! I SOOOO hate spiders! Playing the first game, when the freaking spiders came out of nowhere, I had to stop playing for a while, lol.

As for why certain people survived, I've got some major twists planned for the coming chapters. So keep reading! lol. Please?

^_~

PS...As for no snakes...

anything is possible...

PS...As for no snakes...

anything is possible...

I never should have hit that link! :lol: As they say, I couldn't help myself.

You're a tease, you know that? :P

Conner

• 1 month later...