Billy Chase 118

Hehehe, I LOVE Bobby, and all everyone does is talk about how cute he is, and what a great ass he's got, but he gets no lovin! Just....give him to me. I'll give him all the lovin he can handle, lol.

I get the feeling that everything is building up to an explosion. If Billy doesn't fix things, in the end, Simon might be the only friend he has left. Simon could definitely become a great friend if Billy would let him.

:D

I dunno, but I think that Billy needs to take a lesson from his own life and how it felt to be deceived by Sam and Joanna, and be honest with the people he cares about before he ends up hurting people he cares about, too.

And, besides, here's the perfect opportunity for Jimmy and Bobby to both have someone that would appreciate them for their great hearts and the love they have to give.

Besides that, I love that he and Brandon are finally opening up to each other.

And, it must have been so hard for Billy to see the strength and safety in his life falling apart, and not only that, but to have to try and brace her, support her break until she can repair it. It takes a brave person to take that on and not run like hell as fast, and as far, as he can. I'm proud of Billy.

:hug:

I dunno, but I think that Billy needs to take a lesson from his own life and how it felt to be deceived by Sam and Joanna, and be honest with the people he cares about before he ends up hurting people he cares about, too.

And, besides, here's the perfect opportunity for Jimmy and Bobby to both have someone that would appreciate them for their great hearts and the love they have to give.

:hug:

I have to agree with you, Viv. :D

When Brandon spoke about his history with Bobby, my sense was that he was, in his shy way, confessing. He wanted Billy to know about his dates with Bobby. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Billy to come clean as well. Of course, had he done so, we wouldn't have all this angst going on. :lol: That'd be no fun.

Conner

Hahaha! Thanks, you guys! I have a few things to tackle before I give you guys a solution or two to the problems that Billy seems to be accumulating in his life. But I certainly hope that you guys will enjoy the journey getting there.

Ps- Don't worry. I love Bobby too. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..