HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAZOR!

captainrick

5.gif

18 is the door which opens a long, happy, healthy, wealthy and wise life.

Lucky man, to be so young and so rich of hopes and good fortunes :) .

(I wish I would be 18 again :lol: ).

Old (very!) Bob

Stephanie? Well, Bondy, that's kind of kinky even for me....

ANYWAY! Thanks you guys, very much. :) I'm waiting for cake to get here, and then I'm gonna waste the rest of the day. Tomorrow I might find some party type thing to do, and I'm definitely going to go buy a pack of cigarettes even if I'm not gonna smoke them.

All in all, I don't expect it to be a very exciting birthday. At least not until tomorrow when my partying friends get word of it... then I expect to be dragged off to be a delinquent. :)

Thanks again guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all rock. :D

Hey, Jamie,

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!

Now, not to throw cold water on your celebration, but you're 18 now. Gets you all kinda good things. Also make you eligible for fulfilling the requirement that every male who turns 18 has to register for the Selective Service (read: The Draft even though there's currently no draft in the U.S.A. -- but ya never know, do ya?). It's gonna happen to me in November, so, Meh!

Colin B)