Billy Chase 119

All right, today I'm going to start out by giving thanks. Thank you once again, Com, for adding these new chapters on a regular basis. I am soooooo hooked on this diary. You are my hero and you continue to amaze. :worship:

That said, a couple of points I would like to discuss from this weeks entry. I think it's cool of Brandon to let Billy spend time with his other friends too, but I think he should be with him. I've never been a jealous person, and don't understand people who are, so it's great that Brandon would want him to be off somewhere else and to be able to trust him, but by not supporting him enough to be with him when asked seems weak. This topic came up in the shack forum last week and I think in general it was decided that you should stand next to your partner for better or worse. If Sam and Billy are to have the relationship that they once had, which I think is impossible, then Billy has to accept Joanna as much as Sam has to accept Brandon, even if it is only to see him as Billy's new friend.

I'm not sure I quite understand the Lee thing either. Why would Billy set aside time to go and see a movie with Lee when he has Brandon? Brandon should be going with them if anything, and Billy shouldn't need to worry about the whole Lee being cute thing cause it doesn't matter, he has everything he wants in Brandon, right? Obviously Jimmy is wrong for trying to bring Billy into the middle of it, and Billy is wrong for succumbing to that, but the main thing that I see is that Billy wants to go to the movies with Lee just cause he's cute and flirted with him a little about having sex. What Billy should do is invite Jimmy to the movies, invite Lee to the movies, and invite Bobby to the movies, then he and Brandon can go off together just before the movie starts and leave the rest of them to fend for themselves. *In evil diabolical Mr. Burns tone* Yes, that would be excellent, excellent. *End Mr. Burns*

The thing with Billy's mom can go either way. I'm pretty sure though that she is just embarrassed that Billy saw her like that and is trying to figure out how to see him as a something more than a child and someone she can depend on. I think that she will come to terms with it shortly and thank him for being there for her.

That's about it for now. Love to hear your comments. Later all, Me.

I wish Billy could find a way to see that his mom probably just feels guilty about falling apart and needing to lean on him instead of being the one that gets leaned on. Maybe he can't see it now, but I hope he does, cause being the man of the house is exactly what he did, even if it doesn't feel like it to him, even if he was uncomfortable, as any 14 year old boy would be.

I love that Brandon is telling Billy to go be with Sam, and I suppose I understand that until Billy comes out to Sam it would be awkward for Brandon to be there given their past history, but I hope that happens soon, too so Sam will chill out and stop being so pissed at Billy. One or two lunches is not gonna fix that friendship.

Ugh... I'm with Billy on this whole Bobby thing, but he HAS to fess up. Bobby is gonna be crushed. Brandon is gonna find out. I can see the drama now and I'm cringing. Good luck Billy!

Thanks Com ;)

Hugs, Viv

Frankly, I think Billy's mom is messing up. Yes, she going through an extremely difficult time. So is Billy in terms of his parents' separation. He's firmly planted between his parents, trying to support his mom and working through his anger/abandonment with his father. If mom needs help, she should get it elsewhere, not from Billy. She's the adult.

Sounds like I have issues there, doesn't it? :P

As for Billy's dad, I don't want to go there. Everything would have to be censored anyways. Let's just say he's a complete ass.

I'm hoping Billy will follow through on his stated intention to see Bobby. It's long overdue. Bobby and Jimmy is a good idea but that would be just too convenient for the story right now. Maybe in time.

I think Lee really needs to sort out his sexuality, that takes time though.

I understand Billy's feelings toward Sam. Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow. It's still very much lodged in Billy's throat. I think Brandon was rather insensitive toward Billy in teasing him the way he did. He was saying something like..."It doesn't matter what Sam did. You're gay. Get over it." I saw nothing wrong with Brandon suggesting he try to re-establish his friendship with Sam...but, in the end, that must be on Billy's terms.

Have Billy and Sam ever actually talked about what happened? If they did, I missed it. It just strikes me that Sam is getting a free ride throughout all this. His protectiveness toward Billy could simply be chalked up to Sam's guilt. What a mess!

Great story, Com...but I may never forgive you for writing it. :P

:worship:

Conner

I'm not sure I quite understand the Lee thing either. Why would Billy set aside time to go and see a movie with Lee when he has Brandon? Brandon should be going with them if anything, and Billy shouldn't need to worry about the whole Lee being cute thing cause it doesn't matter, he has everything he wants in Brandon, right?

ermmm, maybe because billy is a complete MAN-SLUT!! :P lets take a list of all the people he's wanted to f**K.... jamie cross, brandon, aj, sam (briefly), bobby jinette, maybe jimmy laplane (slightly?), and lee. thats 6, or maybe 7! MANWHORE!!! billy is clearly not satisfied lusting after just ONE boy, he wants them all. oh well, cant say i blame him :D

and if i was lusting after a boy, i really wouldnt risk taking my boyfriend to the pictures with him... might get caught with yer pants down :P

anyway, loving the story loads and i cant wait for the next chapter.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..