New Library Writing Contest!

Welcome to the December "Library Writing Contest"!!! Let's get those typing fingers loosened up, let's dust off the keyboard, and open up those little notebooks of ours! It's time to let out a little bit of that heart that we all know you possess! :)

This time around...it's a pretty simple task. We all know how cold the winter time can get! For SOME of us!!! (::Shakes Fist:: at you 'warm climate' folks!) And sometimes all that ice and snow can get ya down! Especially when it forces all of those cute boys out there to cover up with sweaters, hats, jackets, and long pants! :P

SO...how about this? You've all heard the term 'Christmas in July', right? Let's say we REVERSE it this time! Let's have July during Christmas! I wanna see some nice warm SUMMER stories this time around to take the chill out of the air! Here's the deal...you guys write a story of love, any way you want to, BUT...you have just a FEW limitations. The story has to take place in the summertime, the boys have to be meeting for the 'first' time, and the story can't involve 'school' in any way, shape, or form. (Summer School included!) That's too easy. So however your two boys meet, challenge yourself to write something unique. It doesn't have to be some minblowing circumstance, just different from your average 'he was in my english class' scenario. Draw from some of that inner experience that you have had with every cute boy you've ever fallen for or drooled over. There had to be more than a few, right? God knows there were plenty for ME! Hehehe! Remember, when you're writing, it's YOU'RE world! You can do whatever you want with it. Pick the hottest boy on the block, pick any time period you like, pick a celebrity if you want...whatever you want. Go nuts! :)

Now...I realize that the holidays are a busy time for many of us, with shopping, and family, and extra hours at work and all. Not to mention the partying times for New Year's Eve. So I've decided to extend the contest for an extra two weeks! The contest will be closed at midnight on JANUARY 15th! K? After which we will have a vote to determine your favorites! Not only that, but I'll even SWEETEN the deal for you! Simply because I honor and appreciate everyone who goes out to give writing one of these stories a try! SO...for EVERYBODY who enters, and I mean *EVERYBODY*...I'll be giving you a special 'partial' preview of the brand new "Magic Man 2" story! How's that? ALL you have to do is write a story and enter the contest! And you will win something, just for being there. Can't beat that, right? It's like getting free condoms! ::Giggles::

For our second and third place winners of the contest, by popular vote, there will be another 'Mystery Prize' awarded to you both! The last 'Mystery Prize' was "A Class By Himself 10"....who KNOWS what this one will be? You'll never know unless you try!

AND...for our Grand Prize winner of the contest this time around....you will be getting a TWO WEEK PREVIEW of the brand new chapter..."GONE FROM DAYLIGHT: NIGHTS ETERNAL"!!!! That's right! Two whole weeks where YOU, and ONLY you, get to read the newest developments from Justin's newly aqcuired abilities, and how fast he advances after now feeding for the second time! More from Taryn, more from Trevor, more Zero, the IceZone celebration, the Beast, and much much MORE!!! So shoot for the stars on this one you guys!

That's the word folks! One summer story of your choosing during the month of December! Give it a shot! You never know what could happen! I will now turn the contest over to my LOVELY assisstant Jalaki to describe any further rules and regulations concerning posting your entry and all. (He's so damn good at the technical stuff! AND he gives FABULOUS head! ::Nods: :)

Take care! And I wish you all the BEST of luck!

Oooo, this site is gonna get me caught. I am gonna try so hard not to come and write but I know i'm gonna fail miserably.

So instead i'm gonna think of a good story line. Maybe make some general notes. And then the first time that I have a couple of hours to spare i'll jot down something and perfect it over the half hours I have.

Well, I look forward to reading all the entries (hope I get to read them all).

- ClosetReader

The bleached blond hair in his eyes, the smile that could melt the ice caps, and the body of an adonis the Greeks never imagained. Are all qualities I find entracing about Jessie, but the one that caught me first was his ass. You see we met at my cousins house, and I walked in on him mooning my cousin....

Sheash Comicality has some secret agenda to make me write storys then post them online, then to almost get third place, then to not be able to continue said story because I can't decide on a plot line, then to try and write another story. Well the Last one came to me as I read the rules, this one my take some time to piece togeather, but how could I resist.

Hehehe, I say GO for it! You seriously can't say that it isn't worth at least taking a shot. ::Wink::

Besides, I know we've all got stories rattling around in our head. We've all got something we want to say. Might as well 'make it so'. Besides, I look forward to the new material! Hehehe! Like I always say...you never know. :)

That's been the diabolical plan all along! Muahahahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Diabolic indeed... I wanted to enter into the last contest, but I didnt find the time! Over holidays that will be different. In fact, its almost done!

But another question: You guys probably don't understand german do you??? It would be great, if you would... 'cause english is just not my native language. Guess waht? I am german...

But since ma english is still better than the google-translation, I guess I will have to write it in english! That's soooo mean, because I'm really missing a lot of adjectives and stuff, to discribe everything properly! Oh well, I guess I will have to live with that...

BUT its mean... *stompinghisfootonthefloor* :P

Actually, I'm not sure if it will help, but there is a 'German' version of my site that was set up by some good friends of mine online. They did a marvelous of translating some of the stories, and even added some artwork to a few of them. They run the site for me completely, it's completely in German, they have a message board and everything. Check it out. Maybe you can find a translator there to help you out. The address is...

http://www.comicality.de/

Cool? Take care! :) I'll be looking for ya in the contest!

hi...

yeah I know the german Comicality page, and they did a great job of translating some your stories. I myself, even wanted to "work" for them, but Poldi (the guy who is running the site) has obviously very little time and is doing it all alone right now...

anyway... I will enter the contest. And my poor english will have do!!

And you will ALL have to live with it too :P:P:P

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Strangersagain,

Not a bad start, especially walking in a seeing some cutie mooning his cousin. Can't wait to read the finished product.

Comic, I would love to put something in but with 3 stories going right now, I do need some time to sleep. :P

Take care all, :)

Mike S. :sword:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..