Congratulations Conner

Krista

• Site Administrator

1000 posts!

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

That means the goat sub-group has *starts counting furiously* a big percentage of the posts here at GA! :blink:

Congratulations! :D

Thank you all! :wub::wub::wub:

I can't claim to be a lurker, like my goat buddy, CJ. But that was 28 months of posting. Based on that frequency, I'll hit 2000 just about in time for the 2010 Winter Olympics here in Vancouver. :D Yes, that was another shameless plug. :P

As Chair of the Goat Sub-Group, I don't see my post rate increasing anytime soon. I have many responsibilities. CJ's too busy lurking to help me much. :ph34r: I am starting a goat recruitment program in the Fall. Please refer any suitable goats you may have run into (probaly while he was eating your shirt).

Many thanks again.

Conner

Once again, the figure lovers have overlooked quality: humor, tons of story reviews, frankness... Aren't these things more important than a string of zeros?

So, congratulations for all your fine and thoughtful posting, Conner.

Once again, the figure lovers have overlooked quality: humor, tons of story reviews, frankness... Aren't these things more important than a string of zeros?

So, congratulations for all your fine and thoughtful posting, Conner.

I agree: Conner, thank you, for you many wonderful posts. :2thumbs:

Wooo HOOO!

Yay for Conner!! :D:2thumbs::great::worship:

You know, Conner, it was you who was the first to welcome me to GA (in Dom's forum) when I joined ;)

So thank you for the welcome and thank you for all the many wonderful things you've added to GA in your time, and 1,000 posts, here!!

:hug:

Looking forward to the next 1,000!

Kevin

Congrats on joining to the ranks of postwhores!

But no worries...you're not in the same ranking as CJ, who currently holds the postpimp title (as he's the master of postwhores alive) reserved for the person with most current posts. :lol:

Overtake?

THEY ARE GA!

Thank you, Robbie! :wub:

Have I told you about my new Adopt a Goat program? You'll never have to worry about cleaning up your room again! :D Your new goat will remove everything from the floor....permanently.

Conner