Er... your instructions for submissions here are really confusing. :P If I'm lost just say so. Hehe. But I'm a new author and I'd like to share my story (if it passes your quality standards that is, ;) )

Anyway, here are the required info:

1) Author: Hylas

(*note, :*) I was dead tired when I finished writing this and thus the credits in the story itself is to Hellas, which IS a misspelling, lol. anyway, doesn't really matter except that I'm still closeted and therefore cannot divulge my identity)

Email: satyr14@yahoo.com

2) Story Name: "Happiness"

3) Link: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/beginnings/happiness

4) Genre: Modern: Adults

5) Description: Kyle found out he was gay at 13. Now 23 and independent, he's still a virgin in all sense of the word - never been kissed, never had sex, and never shared his soul. Little did he know, his world was about to turn upside down. He meets Shawn - tall, muscular, handsome, smart, funny... everything he had ever looked for in a guy. Except for one thing - Shawn has a girlfriend.

6) Story Codes: MM, oral/anal

7) Status: Completed