SF Get Together List

JSmith

The following list is of the people that are coming/planning on coming to the November 3rd get together in San Francisco.

[updated Oct 18]

Yes, I'm coming: (Current count: 11)

DKStories

Trebs

LittleBuddhaTW

JSmith

Viv +1

Shadowgod

Sungod

Dezlboi

Snow Dog

Eggman

I'm thinking about it, but probably can't make it:

CJames

I definitely can't make it - sorry

Myr

Bardeara

AFriendlyFace

L0st Cause

Krista

Dio [Dependent on Myr]

Please let me know if I put you in the wrong category, or if I left you off the list. I'm not adding people that are definite nos because that would be too long of a list. Only respond if you're going please!

Joe

The following list is of the people that are coming/planning on coming to the November 3rd get together in San Francisco.

Yes, I'm coming:

DKStories

Trebs

LittleBuddhaTW

JSmith

Viv

Shadowgod

I'm planning on coming, but I'm not 100% sure yet:

AFriendlyFace

L0st Cause

Krista

Snow Dog

Myr

Dio [Dependent on Myr]

Sungod

I'm thinking about it, but probably can't make it:

CJames

Bardeara

Please let me know if I put you in the wrong category, or if I left you off the list. I'm not adding people that are definite nos because that would be too long of a list. Only respond if you're going please!

Joe

I should be in the "Yes, I'm coming" group.

Someone asked about the weather. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it in general:

"Winters are mild, with daytime highs near 60

Edited by sungod

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to try to figure out what/where we can do in San Francisco... and to make sure we have no problems, it would be best to actually make a reservation for somewhere for Saturday night's dinner...

But... that means, trying to get a better sense on numbers and also likes/dislikes... First things first though - if anyone has gotten more solid on attending, can you let me know (or post in this thread)... I figure by late next week, I'll then PM everyone attending give a range of food/cost choices and try to figure out where we should go. And while I realize not everyone who wants to go is going to be able to, at least we can view this as just the first of hopefully many gayauthors.org get-togethers...

Thanks

Sad to say, with everything going on right now it's looks like i prob won't be attending, as much as i want too i just can't right now. But it is still a few months away, and no one knows what may happen by then so who knows ><

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it looks like I may not be able to make it either. They're opening a new office at work, and I'm one of the ones transferring to it so I'm afraid I shall probably be very busy around late October through November.

I don't want to say I definitely can't make it, because I really want to, and I'm going to see if I can figure out a way, but right now it's not looking good :(

In any case I should probably be in one of the other two categories :(

-Kevin (who is very disappointed :thumbdown: )

It seems i won't be able to make it either. I just got a new full time job, which will be taking all of my free time, and i won't be able to get the time off :thumbdown:

But i do wish all of you that are attending a wonderful trip!

-LC

• 3 weeks later...

We are less than a month away - and I've gotten a few more details nailed down but for everyone going, expect to get a PM from me early this week... And anyone who didn't say they were going and now thinks they might - let me know!

Trebs

I can now official say that I will in fact be there... but only in spirit.

There is no way I can physically get there... unless someone magically pays for my airfare and place to stay.

Sad part is I have that whole week off too. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...