[Shadowgod] Happy Anniversary!

We have a momentous anniversary to celebrate here today...

Today is the first anniversary of Bourbob 4, the most recently posted chapter of "Shot of Bourbon".

Happy one year anniversary, Bourb 4!!!

Yes indeed, we've been hanging on the edge of that cliff for neigh on a year now. :2thumbs:

Now, in honor of Bourb 4's one-year anniversary, do you think we could all chant "5, 5, 5" and it might appear?

Happy Anniversary to the most recent chapter of Shot of Bourbon!

This has been a public service announcement. :sheep:

• Site Administrator

For the record and for the interest of any casual browsers of this thread, CJ and Shadowgod are good friends who communicate regularly. Normally, pointing out to an author that it's been a year since a story has been updated is not a good idea -- it's just likely to annoy the author and he just might abandon any efforts to restart work on it. In this case, I'm sure CJ knows that Shadowgod won't be annoyed... much. :P

Shadowgod -- I'll make you a deal. If you post Bourbon 5, I'll start reading the story and I'll even send you some comments on it! :D Oh, wait. That might be an incentive for him to not post the new chapter. :wacko: What do I do? What do I do? :unsure: Scrub everything I've just said. Forget that I've posted anything.... I'm going back to my little hole now.... ;)

For the record and for the interest of any casual browsers of this thread, CJ and Shadowgod are good friends who communicate regularly. Normally, pointing out to an author that it's been a year since a story has been updated is not a good idea -- it's just likely to annoy the author and he just might abandon any efforts to restart work on it. In this case, I'm sure CJ knows that Shadowgod won't be annoyed... much. :P

Shadowgod -- I'll make you a deal. If you post Bourbon 5, I'll start reading the story and I'll even send you some comments on it! :D Oh, wait. That might be an incentive for him to not post the new chapter. :wacko: What do I do? What do I do? :unsure: Scrub everything I've just said. Forget that I've posted anything.... I'm going back to my little hole now.... ;)

Graeme is quite right; Shadowgod and I tease each other a lot, so this isn't a normal situation (Would anyone ever clame that I was normal? :wacko: )

However, yes, this is probably not a good idea for me to be doing, and I'd certainly not suggest doing it to anyone except me!

That said, I'm just celebrating Bourb 4, really I am. 0:)

it might also be helpful to point out at the time this was posted CJ had, in factm, read Bourbon part 5. Join this with polls about cliffhangers and what not and you will get a glimpse of what befriending a goat will do to you.

IF I only knew THEN what I know NOW... :mellow:

:P

it might also be helpful to point out at the time this was posted CJ had, in factm, read Bourbon part 5. Join this with polls about cliffhangers and what not and you will get a glimpse of what befriending a goat will do to you.

IF I only knew THEN what I know NOW... :mellow:

:P

But, but, but, might I point out that most of the polls were not started by me? The Echidna did it... Including ALL the polls about Cliffhangers. The only two polls I started were one in my forum regarding whether or not I'm a lurker, and one here to pick a fan name for your fans...

So :P

And see how mean he is to me? Always distorting the facts, blaming poor, innocent me for things I didn't do... Why, next thing you know, he'll be denying responsibility for any cliffhangers that might appear in my stories. :o