I dunno.. She's tough, but has a good heart. However, Catherine and Cody's Mom gives me a thought... We know Cody's last name, but we don't, I don't think, know his mother's full name yet? Could his mother BE Catherine Harris???

That would be a fate worse than death. :wacko: I don't think it would be possible for Catherine to be Cody's mom though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a fate worse than death. :wacko: I don't think it would be possible for Catherine to be Cody's mom though.

Interesting, however, Cathrine strikes me as an opportunist where her career is concerned. I think if she hung around a guy long enough to actually have a child (which I highly doubt because she would see a child as a threat to her ambition at this stage of her life) that child would be treated far differently from what we see her advising.

I also if her kid turned out gay, she wouldn't have a problem with it, in fact she might turn sides and push the hypothetical "gay agenda", as she would consider this in her best interests. Nothing like a ready made constituency.

I think with all the screaming about Catherine about her motivations and what not; no one saw the real statement behind her character. "It's nothing personal, just business." Perhaps, her involvement with Richard blurred that line, made its definition sanguine, but she was doing what it took for her to advance her own career. Her ambitions were clearly higher then Richards were.

Steve

B) .......On the other hand Cody needs to face his guilt!

I agree, and maybe meet eachother more then once, and Cathrine Harris ewwwwwww :P

But like steve said, probably wouldn't hate her child if he or she was gay, it's business, and knows if there party agree's with that the gay agenda is bad, then she will go with it, look at our current situation with the vice vp. ( just a example, no getting into politics please)

Interesting, however, Cathrine strikes me as an opportunist where her career is concerned. I think if she hung around a guy long enough to actually have a child (which I highly doubt because she would see a child as a threat to her ambition at this stage of her life) that child would be treated far differently from what we see her advising.

I also if her kid turned out gay, she wouldn't have a problem with it, in fact she might turn sides and push the hypothetical "gay agenda", as she would consider this in her best interests. Nothing like a ready made constituency.

I think with all the screaming about Catherine about her motivations and what not; no one saw the real statement behind her character. "It's nothing personal, just business." Perhaps, her involvement with Richard blurred that line, made its definition sanguine, but she was doing what it took for her to advance her own career. Her ambitions were clearly higher then Richards were.

Steve

We all know the type, but there's also the fact that someone that opportunistic will sell her soul to anyone. If she had a boss that wanted her to do soemthing illegal, she probably would. :ph34r:

We all know the type, but there's also the fact that someone that opportunistic will sell her soul to anyone. If she had a boss that wanted her to do soemthing illegal, she probably would. :ph34r:

<_< .........You are implying she has a soul to sell!

This is true... Cody's mother comes across as vile beyond words.

Especially in a letter, right? People can sometimes say things in the heat of the moment and not really mean it. Did you know that anger/rage actually reduces your IQ? That's why some people tend to regress to childish behaviors or others would say or do things they would never do otherwise. Anyway, a letter can rarely be written and posted in the heat of the moment. I mean, who even carries stamps around now-a-days?

This is true... Cody's mother comes across as vile beyond words.

I believe Benji was talking about Catherine, but I am sure Cody's mom has some similar attributes. After all, she was really mean to him in that letter. She's probaby not above manipulating people if it suits her agenda. If that is then case, then she is "vile beyond words". :ph34r: