CJ breaks record!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now those that holds all the stats,, I wonder, what's the record for the most post in a 24h period, but over all, not of just one??

B) .............Ask the goat!! btw you need @ 40 more post while tiger sleeps to pass him up :P

B) .............Ask the goat!! btw you need @ 40 more post while tiger sleeps to pass him up :P

I just wonder how many y'all would have if you remove the posts talking about the number of posts you have :P

Maybe I'm just grumpy .... scratch that ... I am grumpy

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

well at least when I went to sleep at 1 am I was ahead of him,,, :P

me thinks it's impossible for me to get pass him today. you and BK have unleashed a beast in the tiger!

Now those that holds all the stats,, I wonder, what's the record for the most post in a 24h period, but over all, not of just one??

well at least when I went to sleep at 1 am I was ahead of him,,, :P

me thinks it's impossible for me to get pass him today. you and BK have unleashed a beast in the tiger!

I think they should keep track of most posts in a 7-day period. The admins probably have those stats somewhere. :P

I think they should keep track of most posts in a 7-day period. The admins probably have those stats somewhere. :P

but, really in the last 24, you got well above the 100 Benji is in the 70s i'm in the 50s,, and it seems like just about everyone have more post than normal,, in one day the forum must have a record of post

but, really in the last 24, you got well above the 100 Benji is in the 70s i'm in the 50s,, and it seems like just about everyone have more post than normal,, in one day the forum must have a record of post

B) .......It has happened more than once, but today was the most I'd ever seen

B) .......It has happened more than once, but today was the most I'd ever seen

We should start TPPC (The Proud Postaholics Club). :P

We should start TPPC (The Proud Postaholics Club). :P

I don't think we'd need the "T" at the start,,, It should be "the PPC" (Proud Postaholics Club). It just sounds better

and OMG tiger :o:o I just saw your sig. The war is on!!! Tho you can keep the title "prince of postaholics" I'll find a better for me. :P

I don't think we'd need the "T" at the start,,, It should be "the PPC" (Proud Postaholics Club). It just sounds better

Yes, PPC will be the name of the club. Let's see. C James can be the president. I can be the VP. We still need a treasurer and a secretary. :P

Yes, PPC will be the name of the club. Let's see. C James can be the president. I can be the VP. We still need a treasurer and a secretary. :P

wait, who vote CJ pres,, you should be the pres, I mean 117 post in the last 24 hours,, that's ummm, right in your alley to be president of the PPC. CJ still denies that he's a postaholic

wait, who vote CJ pres,, you should be the pres, I mean 117 post in the last 24 hours,, that's ummm, right in your alley to be president of the PPC. CJ still denies that he's a postaholic

CJ has more posts than anyone else on GA. I am humbled by his staggering record of almost 5,400 posts compared to my own of less than 400. I am still his humble student. :worship:

I"m not sure Frenchcanadian is even in the same league as you TLTiger. 118?? A lot of that was overnight, did you sleep?

heck, at that point he's even above CJ's league. And I've been wandering that for all day, did you get any sleep last night tiger?

edit to respod to Tiger :

ya but at 100 post a day, in about 2 months you'll have just as much post than CJ

heck, at that point he's even above CJ's league. And I've been wandering that for all day, did you get any sleep last night tiger?

edit to respod to Tiger :

ya but at 100 post a day, in about 2 months you'll have just as much post than CJ

I slept okay. I would have slept better with a cute guy in my arms. :P

I slept okay. I would have slept better with a cute guy in my arms. :P

I'm sure there someone who would make himself a volunteer for that tiger....

You obviously need some sort of distraction to slow ya down. :P

I agree he does need some distraction to keep him long enough off the keyboard so that I can get back pass him :P

and scoopny, I see where you're going,, you're too old for him :P:lol: