CJ breaks record!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Not if it involves going to Missouri. :P Just joking, lol.

Missouri is a beautiful state, and it doesn't snow as much. The Country Club Plaza is fabulous. You'd love the carriage rides. :)

B) ............OMG, for a minute there I thought we were in for another postaholic attack

The night is young. :P

oui, but is there a reason you didn't include the third line in the image :P

I just wanted to show everyone how many posts separate the #1 and #2 positions. I'm sorry for not including #3. Perhaps, I deserve a spanking.gif

Missouri is a beautiful state, and it doesn't snow as much. The Country Club Plaza is fabulous. You'd love the carriage rides. :)

The night is young. :P

I just wanted to show everyone how many posts separate the #1 and #2 positions. I'm sorry for not including #3. Perhaps, I deserve a spanking.gif

yes you do deserve a good spanking for ignoring me :P

I'm sure there someone who would make himself a volunteer for that tiger....

I agree he does need some distraction to keep him long enough off the keyboard so that I can get back pass him :P

and scoopny, I see where you're going,, you're too old for him :P:lol:

Haha you know that's not true. :P

If he don't I'll volunteer :whistle:0:)

Haha don't we do these sort of things together? 0:)

Haha you know that's not true. :P

Haha don't we do these sort of things together? 0:)

B) ......The winter night may be young, but it is getting pretty warm in here :whistle: .... meanwhile my day is coming to an end soon...play fair....... ;)

Oh my, a household of three...

Haha, I dunno if we can afford frenchcanadian, he has expensive taste. :P

depends,, not always

If it's with someone from this site, we better or else I'll have to find a new writer to edit. :P

• Site Administrator
ACK! BK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm, I think I need to shut up for a while now. :*)

:o BK... you you relizes that this might actually be the first time some has been able to "shut up" the goat?!? :lmao:

Bardeara -- that post was over a month ago? Are you serious still trying to catch up? :blink:

Lugh -- I agree with you. The set of posts above is more a chatroom conversation than what we normally have here.

:o BK... you you relizes that this might actually be the first time some has been able to "shut up" the goat?!? :lmao:

Bardeara -- that post was over a month ago? Are you serious still trying to catch up? :blink:

Lugh -- I agree with you. The set of posts above is more a chatroom conversation than what we normally have here.

I say we blame it on Tiger!

I say we blame it on Tiger!

I'm voting with Frenchcanadian on this.

I leave for an hour and the Gossip Queens induct new members who make false accusations about a sweet,defenseless guy like me. :(